Hookups you're ashamed of

Options
MAKAVELI25
MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Damn, last night I got ? up (tequila is no joke) and ? this ok looking chick with huge ? . Not bad, maybe a 5-6 (cuz of da tatas), but definitely not soberly do-able. Unfortunately, now she thinks we're together, and my ? stupid ass gave her my number. My boys are trying the ? out of me and I can't show my face for a little while. I'm swearing off alcohol. Whats your most embarassing hook up story?

Comments

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    man ive had a few night owls that will forever remain in the archives of my ? files
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    man ive had a few night owls that will forever remain in the archives of my ? files

Lol, the IC is safe, spill some secrets, bra
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Was this her?

uglymoneymanlady.jpg
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited July 2010
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Lol, the IC is safe, spill some secrets, bra

lmao....i once ? this HUGE ? after a party....my ? threw a small get together and this big chick was there...she kept flirting with a ? but i wasnt having sober, i think that ? started slippin ? in my drink cause after a couple cups that ? started looking even more fuckable...at the end of the night, i ended up smashing in my homeboy's bed....afterwards, she kept tryin to come thru n c me, or come to a party we were throwing, smh.......oh well the ? was good lmao
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Reina B wrote: »
    Was this her?

uglymoneymanlady.jpg

that right there is unforgivable lmao
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lots of l's in here
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Was playing wingman for my co-worker. Started drinking. I fuked a big ? . End of story! LOL
  • Bossmancuddy83
    Bossmancuddy83 Members Posts: 867 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Most of the hookups that were initiated past in the morning!!!
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    A couple time, what we do on alcohol sometimes are major L's. The worst and I've shared the story. Long story short Big Mexican girl Big back complete flat ass basically a female sponge bob and I made her period come down on my denim comforter too.

yuck. :(

only ? hoes on the floor on the dingy comforter. they wont know the difference.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Lemme see if i got this right

You got ? off your ass, had a good time
    Nailed a ? first night
    No STD
    No "YOUZ THA PAPPY"
    And shes above a 5?

...This is a loss?

lmao....i see yo point, i think when we say its a loss, we say it because we stooped WELL BELOW our standards for a nut....its not really a loss persay, but it definitely aint a win when you ? a night owl lol
  • long_tong
    long_tong Members Posts: 441
    edited July 2010
    Options
    When I was 18. I broke up with a chick i was with for like 2 years. I told myself i was gonna ? any chick that came my way. First chick i ran into was the fine chick. She was giving off ? vibes left and right. She even told me she wasnt wrapped too tight. I fukked her anyway, and true to form, she started freaking out. Took me 6 agonizing months to get rid of her. I had nobody to blame but myself...smh.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Was this her?

uglymoneymanlady.jpg

hahah damn the ? is ugly...
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Quarter2 wrote: »
    Lemme see if i got this right

You got ? off your ass, had a good time
    Nailed a ? first night
    No STD
    No "YOUZ THA PAPPY"
    And shes above a 5?

...This is a loss?

this post so great i might use it for my sig LMAO
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao....i once ? this HUGE ? after a party....my ? threw a small get together and this big chick was there...she kept flirting with a ? but i wasnt having sober, i think that ? started slippin ? in my drink cause after a couple cups that ? started looking even more fuckable...at the end of the night, i ended up smashing in my homeboy's bed....afterwards, she kept tryin to come thru n c me, or come to a party we were throwing, smh.......oh well the ? was good lmao

NOT cool bruh!......not cool. LoL
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    do you have to be ? ???? what if u sober but ? a night owl anyway lol???
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited July 2010
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    NOT cool bruh!......not cool. LoL

lmao....he was out of town for the summer he didnt care lol
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    do you have to be ? ???? what if u sober but ? a night owl anyway lol???

Then you sir, jus don't give a ? . LoL. But if that's what u wanted and u got yours then it's all kool and the gang. :tu
    lmao....he was out of town for the summer he didnt care lol

A few of my homeboi's have done it to some of my other homeboi's and that ? was hilarious to me, but only b/c it wasn't my bed. I hope ol' boi 409'd and febreez'd that mattress and then flipped it and threw away the linen. He prolly don't even know you had "Baby D" from Next Friday on his ? . lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Was this her?

uglymoneymanlady.jpg

that ish rite there is wrong on soooooo many levels. sad part is, a lot of mofos in here wud hit that if she had a phat azzz...LOL!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    A couple time, what we do on alcohol sometimes are major L's. The worst and I've shared the story. Long story short Big Mexican girl Big back complete flat ass basically a female sponge bob and I made her period come down on my denim comforter too.

damn!! we have a winner folks/.

mines...sexed this aiiiiiight lookin...ok she was a 4.5...sexed her...bent her over...hefa must've just dropped a load b4 she came thru cuz the smell burnt my nostrils...STILL continued to sex until i busted....2 days later, invited her azzz back over...sexed again...L
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    SHIIIT!!! I just ? a big ? tonight. A 5 cute face tho maybe a 6 big maybe. I was high and ? and nutted on her face.
    Ive only piped a handful of ones that im ashamed of tho. I go for quality over quantity but sometimes u just need that nut.
    Theres some serious laucing in here tho.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    damn!! we have a winner folks/.

mines...sexed this aiiiiiight lookin...ok she was a 4.5...sexed her...bent her over...hefa must've just dropped a load b4 she came thru cuz the smell burnt my nostrils...STILL continued to sex until i busted....2 days later, invited her azzz back over...sexed again...L

Brotha you ? a stanky ass and kept on we sharing that L. Wait and you went back for 2nds. Atleast I tried to make the room dark as hell and that's why I didn't notice the blood so you know what this L is yours my good sir.