Symbolism..Dissecting The Meaning Of 2 Pac's Don "Killuminati" Album

Options

Comments

• Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you may not have said the pac was killed by the powers that be, but that's part of the whole original premise of this thread. which i was originally responding to.

and ? was not a revolutionary. if you knew history then you would know that he didn't overthrow the german system of government. he was democratically elected. their was no german revolution.

calling ? a revolutionary because his center-right party was voted into power in germany is like saying george w. bush is a revolutionary because his center-right party was voted into power in america.

By the laws in place in Germany at the time He was Illegally elected when his party was in position they seized power and completely rewrote the system of Government to give him Dictator powers as chancelor. Again he was part of a evil revolution but used the media and system in place to overthrow and change the system. Hilter was a evil Successful leader of a social revolution in his country that was a detriment to the rest of the world but he was still a revolutionary in every sense of the word. I guess you not seeing him as one proves the point that the only people seen as revolutionaries are those that fail to at their goals initially sought in their revolutions. Pac voice the voice of a Movement he was using the system to Position him self and seize power but he failed by overstepping his bounds and acting like a foot soldier Gangbanger. As Far as the Pwoers that be they were Watching and did nothing, hell they probably cheered at their good fortune and just let the ignorance play out...
  • _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited September 2010
    Options
    By the laws in place in Germany at the time He was Illegally elected when his party was in position they seized power and completely rewrote the system of Government to give him Dictator powers as chancelor. Again he was part of a evil revolution but used the media and system in place to overthrow and change the system. Hilter was a evil Successful leader of a social revolution in his country that was a detriment to the rest of the world but he was still a revolutionary in every sense of the word. I guess you not seeing him as one proves the point that the only people seen as revolutionaries are those that fail to at their goals initially sought in their revolutions. Pac voice the voice of a Movement he was using the system to Position him self and seize power but he failed by overstepping his bounds and acting like a foot soldier Gangbanger. As Far as the Pwoers that be they were Watching and did nothing, hell they probably cheered at their good fortune and just let the ignorance play out...

again, ? didn't replace a standing goverment through revolution. he used the democratic process (even if it was illegal) to gain power. during his election campaigns he didn't argue that the german goverment needed to be revamped. he just talk about how he and his party would improve germany. there's no part of his platform that supported a staged a revolt against the standing govenment. once he was in power he used his office to gain more control. then gradually became a dictator by eliminating his opponents. that's not a revolution, because he was already in power so you can't revolt against yourself.

a better example of a succesful revolution would have been lenin in russia or castro in cuba. those are examples of revolutionaries clearly stating a goal of overthrowing the current system of government and establishing a completely different system of government.

and ? philosophies weren't revolutionary either. he just used centuries old ideas of anti-zionism and anglo-saxon supremecy to gain the support of the german people who were angry about their defeat in ww1. which is a fear-and smear tactic a lot of politicians use to gain power. it's not revolutionary. it's just demagoguery.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

"I'm 25 dying to change but still I bang wantin' street fame"

Makaveli tha Don.......................
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damn this was a good conversation...
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Our threads must really suck to you if you keep bringing this ? up loll
  • RaHaLLdaY
    RaHaLLdaY Members Posts: 412
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @Ozymindias

And he did this too:

Pac believed in being a Rider and stated this numerous times because that's how he was raised. The only difference is that the Black Panther Party evaporated and the East Coast remnant became the Black Liberation Army (which Pac was born into) and the West Coast remnant became the Crips, which further splintered into the Pirus and then Bloods. Pac was destined to fall within one of these camps, and the Blood/Piru camp was it due to the BLA being destroyed by the GOV and the Crips being on the opposite political side due to industry and street politics.

You, however, are apart of the Freemason camp so your view and approach is different.

If Pac had some more time, the Black Liberation Army would have been re-birthed with a more moderate approach fit for politics by the year 2000. He simply did not get the amount of time that Malcolm X got because he accomplished more in a shorter period.

Being an Outlaw and O.U.T.L.A.W. was also part of the Tupac Shakur Philosophy, which was easily understandable by LA County Gangmembers, Bay Area Hustlers and NYC/Tri State Gangsters & Thugs.

All of which Pac moved with at one time or another.

In his last 9 months of life, Pac was on the grand chessboard of the U.S.A. representing the streets Right Wing Party (Piru-Blood) while others were representing the streets Left Wing Party (Crips)

He knew that this had every possibility to be endgame for him in the flesh.

Let me correct you right there.... The Black Panther Party was systematically destroyed....by LAPD and the FBI.

continue
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This comment removed by the Illuminati.
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thats why these new comers like J cole can't surpass Pac..You can say a million fly rhymes but he doesn't have the baritone voice or presence to surpass pac..Everything is NOT about lyrics

Its Aura and Presence

Pac Did not spit super metaphors but he was never outshined rhyming amongst Method man,redman, because of the passion in his words

DMX was the closest one who achieved this aura..thus you can see it in his popularity..Despite his bad habits..People still have serious love for X

how do u explain James earl jones, and morgan freeman then. and lil wayne and lil boosie is dark, and they have high pitched voices
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited November 2010
    Options
    how do u explain James earl jones, and morgan freeman then. and lil wayne and lil boosie is dark, and they have high pitched voices
    wha tthe duck does any of that have to do with what you quoted???
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    isn't the threadstarter the same cat that believes in lizard people lmao.
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Makaveli Was A Con Artist Who Faked His Death

Therefore Pac Was Symbolically saying...I was on Death Row Now I'm about to "Fake" my death and Become Makaveli..

His music was getting more and more spiritual..He was moving away from the negativity but then they killed him

Shows you how much this music industry loves ya'll ?
    Pac said The Makaveli album symbolized every place in the US where he was Charged with Crimes and went to court..Thats why you see LA,ATL,NYC on the Cross in the Pic

Its Symbolic...The christian Cross is a symbol of death and execution, if jesus got murdered by a shotgun,why would christians wear a shotgun on their necks?

So the Christian Cross is a gothic 666 death energy cross..the KKK always burned this cross on the lawns of blacks

The cross on the album represents the cruciform couch where one begins the journey to unlock their higher self in some belief systems (e.g. Egyptian mystery religions).
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »
    isn't the threadstarter the same cat that believes in lizard people lmao.
    Birds came from Lizards so did Mammals who is to say that what we considered to be shape shifting Dragons or Gods or Angels in Ancient times in every corner of the world were not some type of Inteliigent Lizard People that had been left over and evolved to a culture that predated ours???
  • L.P. Royal Flush
    L.P. Royal Flush Members Posts: 770
    edited November 2010
    Options
    In the Bible they have major Martyrs and there are minor martyrs, and I believe Pac was a minor martyr...regardless of how people preceived him when he was here...but one thing you can say about this dude even if you wasn't a fan, he died for what he believe in and he died young but was a very smart person, all great people die in violence, starting with Jesus.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    In the Bible they have major Martyrs and there are minor martyrs, and I believe Pac was a minor martyr...regardless of how people preceived him when he was here...but one thing you can say about this dude even if you wasn't a fan, he died for what he believe in and he died young but was a very smart person, all great people die in violence, starting with Jesus.

Son did you just compare Pac to Yeshua as well as calling him a minor martyr????
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Also according to Pac himself he didn't believe in no illuminati and called the album Killuminati to ? all the talk about illumiminati
  • efsmutton
    efsmutton Members Posts: 122
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tupac stated what he meant by Killuminati and a lot of you still don't get it.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @Ozymindias

And he did this too:

Pac believed in being a Rider and stated this numerous times because that's how he was raised. The only difference is that the Black Panther Party evaporated and the East Coast remnant became the Black Liberation Army (which Pac was born into) and the West Coast remnant became the Crips, which further splintered into the Pirus and then Bloods. Pac was destined to fall within one of these camps, and the Blood/Piru camp was it due to the BLA being destroyed by the GOV and the Crips being on the opposite political side due to industry and street politics.

You, however, are apart of the Freemason camp so your view and approach is different.

If Pac had some more time, the Black Liberation Army would have been re-birthed with a more moderate approach fit for politics by the year 2000. He simply did not get the amount of time that Malcolm X got because he accomplished more in a shorter period.

Being an Outlaw and O.U.T.L.A.W. was also part of the Tupac Shakur Philosophy, which was easily understandable by LA County Gangmembers, Bay Area Hustlers and NYC/Tri State Gangsters & Thugs.

All of which Pac moved with at one time or another.

In his last 9 months of life, Pac was on the grand chessboard of the U.S.A. representing the streets Right Wing Party (Piru-Blood) while others were representing the streets Left Wing Party (Crips)

He knew that this had every possibility to be endgame for him in the flesh.

"Now i was born as a rebel, making trouble for the devil
    Take this gang bangin ? , to a whole nother level

Can you feel me now? Armies in every city
    Definition of power, players are you with me?
    See the war is the prophecy, survival is the strategy
    Rest in peace to my comrades that deceased
    Organize these streets in time
    Youll have these devils petrified of a ? in his right mind
    They tell us that we hopeless and hell bound
    This for the brothers in penitentiaries jailed down
    I got you in my heart till tha day i die
    Think of tha damage we can do, if we wasnt high
    Can you picture me loc? Its a thugs wrath
    Political contracts and blood baths
    For Matulu Shakur up in the rikers,
    Though they got you, I never let them stop me
    The struggle continues
    "-2Pac

I don't c how ? can confuse pac as just another rapper...yea dude had his negatives...but come on son this ? was on sum next ? ...
  • bstunna
    bstunna Members Posts: 27
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Makaveli Was A Con Artist Who Faked His Death

Therefore Pac Was Symbolically saying...I was on Death Row Now I'm about to "Fake" my death and Become Makaveli..

His music was getting more and more spiritual..He was moving away from the negativity but then they killed him

Shows you how much this music industry loves ya'll ?

I thought it was because he was beating that Crip ? ass in the MGM grand lobby?
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    This album is one of the top 5 albums of all time for some of the realest ? ever committed to wax and it wasn't as deep as it could get... Any real ? who does his research know Pac was speaking real ? .... Supreme Mind knows whats up too... Lizard people? Reptilians, shape shifters... ? is real man
  • Kid Dynasty
    edited December 2010
    Options
    When You realize the science of Sound and Tone,you realize why pac was so powerful..It wasn't just the word he expressed but the TONES he used..He ryhmed from The diaphragm located in the stomach..He had the baritone voice..A Mc with a fully aware 3rd Eye and one who rhymes from the octaves pac rhymed on can be greater than him..

Pac was Dark Skin..Melanin Absorbs Sound better than no melanin..Thats why whites struggle to sing better than blacks..blacks have a natural raspy voice,whites voices are high pitched..

to be better than Pac and have his impact you have to do what he did and more.

To achieve the christ consciousness Pac had,You have to adjust your thinking..Anybody can rap,but can you rap with emotion/soul?

Its easier Said than done..Some people have to be born with that

Lmao i was reffering to this post.
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    This album is one of the top 5 albums of all time for some of the realest ? ever committed to wax and it wasn't as deep as it could get... Any real ? who does his research know Pac was speaking real ? .... Supreme Mind knows whats up too... Lizard people? Reptilians, shape shifters... ? is real man

Cosign bolded.................iono bout the rest lol
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Easily the best thread I've been into on the IC.

Bookmarked.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    afromo wrote: »
    Cosign bolded.................iono bout the rest lol

I'm telling ? about what's really up. The research is available, but the powers that be dont think ? is smart enough to research or actually believe this type ? . They look at us as less, when we are the true Gods and creators. It's real ? . It's deeper than lizards, reptiles, aliens, and all that ? . That's the least of ? worries. Pac prolly didnt even know all that ? more than likely, but he knew about Nati and all they ? .
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    2nd fav pac album
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    I'm telling ? about what's really up. The research is available, but the powers that be dont think ? is smart enough to research or actually believe this type ? . They look at us as less, when we are the true Gods and creators. It's real ? . It's deeper than lizards, reptiles, aliens, and all that ? . That's the least of ? worries. Pac prolly didnt even know all that ? more than likely, but he knew about Nati and all they ? .
    Pac talked bout that and ethered that whole idea fast forward to 5:25