Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    LMAO!

First you said Mystery Babylon was AMERICA, the US STATES, now you think it's Somalia? Really? So you think this is okay then, for them to be dying everyday and calling out to ? yet nothing happens. SMMFH

I never said mystery Babylon was Somalia. Your taking the words of somebody else and misapplying them to me.

I can see how Jesus Christ was never understood by those who were outside of the kingdom. They had no sense of the spiritual.

Like Jesus said, He told people of earthly things and they couldn't even believe. With that being the case, how in the world can a unbeliever comprehend the mystery of all end time mysteries, Babylon the great?

No wonder He is going to come like a thief. For when they say peace and safety! Sudden destruction will come upon them like a woman in travail and they shall not escape! Amen!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So what REASON do these people have to suffer? What have they done?

Why would a creator who's been labeled all caring and loving be so careless and ignoring?

Seriously, to me this is more proof ? isn't real. I've heard of a lot of famines and NEVER seen ? dip down and work a miracle.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options

Why would a creator who's been labeled all caring and loving be so careless and ignoring?

Seriously, to me this is more proof ? isn't real. I've heard of a lot of famines and NEVER seen ? dip down and work a miracle.

"3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
    4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows." Matthew 24:3-8

It's the beginning of sorrows. The end of all things are before us and this is what happens when sin works itself out. For the wages of sin is death.

But this is only the beginning. The worst is yet to come. Especially for Mystery Babylon. All of her plagues will come in 1 hour and they who labor in vain shall be weary in the fire! And she shall be utterly burned with fire for in 1 hour shall she be made desolate!

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary." Jeremiah 51:58
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Famines, disasters and death is nothing new. It happens everyday all the time. It is no sign.

Oh never mind....
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Outraged about the famine? It's normal, how can I be upset about something that's normal? I look and say, damn, that's ? up LOOKING and ? but it is what it is. But if there is a ? and we are indeed this dudes creation, then wtf? If something I created was all ? up, I'd intervene and fix whatever I needed to no matter how many times I'm doing it. I don't let my animals starve, as I an their owner, I care for them everyday. The ? a ? can't do for millions of people? This dude supposedly speaks things into existence, why not just say hey yo, food in Somalia then boom, millions live to drink and eat and celebrate their ? because that's where their hearts, faith and beliefs are at.

This is one of the most ? , juvenile arguments that so-called atheists like to advance. That somehow if a tragedy occurs that means the ? is derelict or doesn't exist as though struggle is not a part of life from the time we hit the vaginal tract until we die. Ex-religious adherants make the wackest atheist because they once they relied on this spooky, ethereal, magic wand, concept of ? and religion and they are still wired internally to do such and they transfer this ? thought process to their newly found atheism. What is so amazingly laughable is that you expect a ? , if there is one, to think like you.

What religion teaches that ? is a strictly hedonistic facilitator for our whims, actions, and life experiences? I can't think of one. Can you name one? If anything this is consistent with what most concepts of the Higher being, even in Eastern thought. Pain and Pleasure to keep the human being balanced and in harmony with the world he is connected to.

Judah was a 1000 percent correct. When the tragedy in Haiti hit, I got together with a group and we helped to send clean water machines to Haiti. Nobody had to tell me to do this. I knew it was the right thing to do. ? works and manifest through men. What use would I have for a ? that is disconnected from me?

? never changes the condition of a people until they change it themselves. That is all you need to know about the reality of ? .
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options

Probably for the same reason that you are not suffering now. And, what is your perception of caring and loving that you believe ? should be doing? I'm not talking about the obvious stuff.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As I've said before, ? is half evil and half good. If ? has an opportunity to do good in this situation, why isnt this lazy holy ? doing anything about it? ? , maybe there is no ? .
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options

"3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
    4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows." Matthew 24:3-8

It's the beginning of sorrows. The end of all things are before us and this is what happens when sin works itself out. For the wages of sin is death.

But this is only the beginning. The worst is yet to come. Especially for Mystery Babylon. All of her plagues will come in 1 hour and they who labor in vain shall be weary in the fire! And she shall be utterly burned with fire for in 1 hour shall she be made desolate!

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary." Jeremiah 51:58

It seems the countries that have done the most ? up things in history are doing the best. Germany, America, and Italy are doing very well in the grand scheme of things, while Somalia isn't. Your fake punk ass Biblical ? has a funny way of showing justice to the world. Countries that have done loads of evil are blessed. Nations which have been victims of famine, go through more famine. LMAO......your Bible ? can suck my ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    As I've said before, ? is half evil and half good. If ? has an opportunity to do good in this situation, why isnt this lazy holy ? doing anything about it? ? , maybe there is no ? .

Your equating ? not doing anything to who you have constructed that ? to be like. So yeah, that ? isn't doing anything because he has no breath in him.

"Woe to him that said to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the middle of it."
    Habakkuk 2:19
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Probably for the same reason that you are not suffering now. And, what is your perception of caring and loving that you believe ? should be doing? I'm not talking about the obvious stuff.

A loving and caring ? (which doesnt exist as far as i'm concerned) would have taken care of it's people and not give famine after famine to a people that have been through this ? time and time again. Your ? made ? isnt doing ? to help out, and Christians wonder why so many people have no respect for this "? " of yours. If this is your idea of a ? , I'd rather worship Satan.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    All hail Satan!!!!!!!!

We need a change of gods, for real. This ? we have now isn't doing ? for anybody.

I'm joking ya'll lol......seriously though, this ? we have is overrated and sucks. If there even is a ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It seems the countries that have done the most ? up things in history are doing the best. Germany, America, and Italy are doing very well in the grand scheme of things, while Somalia isn't. Your fake punk ass Biblical ? has a funny way of showing justice to the world. Countries that have done loads of evil are blessed. Nations which have been victims of famine, go through more famine. LMAO......your Bible ? can suck my ? .

The one who sits deliciously upon many waters has never suffered famine in her borders. For she saith in her heart that she sits a queen and shall see no sorrow.

"7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her." Revelation 18:7-8

They will be weary in the fire my friend.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Your equating ? not doing anything to who you have constructed that ? to be like. So yeah, that ? isn't doing anything because he has no breath in him.

"Woe to him that said to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the middle of it."
    Habakkuk 2:19

Blah blah blah ? your Biblical ? is still an impotent ? who isnt doing ? to help Somalia. ? your Biblical ? and ? your Bible. I'll wipe my ass with it when I finish smashing my ? tonight.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The one who sits deliciously upon many waters has never suffered famine in her borders. For she saith in her heart that she sits a queen and shall see no sorrow.

"7How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. 8Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her." Revelation 18:7-8

They will be weary in the fire my friend.

And with all that scripture you're reading from a book that supports slavery and genocide, people in Somalia are still suffering from the worst famine to hit there in 10 years. You Christians pray all the time to what effect? Your prayers arent doing ? to help Somalia, and neither are your stupid quotes. Quote this: your Bible sucks.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    All hail Satan!!!!!!!!

We need a change of gods, for real. This ? we have now isn't doing ? for anybody.

I'm joking ya'll lol......seriously though, this ? we have is overrated and sucks. If there even is a ? .

The universal principal of reaping and sowing is about to come full circle. Since the day our parents fell in the garden of Eden, mankind has been on a quest to live in a world separated from ? . And thus with the end of all things before us, that day will soon be realized. Why? Because ? is not mocked! He will recompense to the utmost and than some.

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."
    Revelation 9:6

Ask and ye shall receive!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And with all that scripture you're reading from a book that supports slavery and genocide, people in Somalia are still suffering from the worst famine to hit there in 10 years. You Christians pray all the time to what effect? Your prayers arent doing ? to help Somalia, and neither are your stupid quotes. Quote this: your Bible sucks.

The truth is being preached and your in opposition to it because it convicts your soul. The word of ? is sharper than any 2-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and is a revealer of the secret intents of the heart. Light always diffuses darkness my brother. Will you come to the light and be healed today?
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    Options

Well think about it this way, Blaze. If you had a child that was wayward, and he was always in trouble and you continuously bailed him out and he always rejected your sound advice and guidance, do you think it would be good for him in the long run? Particularly if at one point in time you were not there?

At what point would you say 'you know what, ? it, you gonna have to learn the hard way". No parent worth a damn, wants to see their child suffer from his own folly. But any parent worth a damn also will realize that self realization is the only way you can make someone see the error of their ways.

It is not that ? is not doing anything. It is just we refuse to take what he has offered. I am speaking of the so-called believer and non-believer. If I give you a map to get to your designation and you choose to do like Columbus and try an alternative route is it my fault you and your family got lost?

The Human family has had more than enough in terms of wise men, sages, and prophets along the way in our evolutionary development, yet we still can't or won't seem to get it right. We keep trying other way that end up putting us in the same situation as those who went before us.

History is Cyclical in both a good and bad way. Depends on us. We can either learn the error of our ways and produce something good that will continuously regenerate itself in later generations or we can keep making the same mistakes and continuously manifest negative consequences for future generations. This can be seen in all the dynamics of Self, Family, Community, Nation, and World.

? is within, but unfortunately so is Satan. Satan is just the weaker part of self.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    and with all that scripture you're reading from a book that supports slavery and genocide, people in somalia are still suffering from the worst famine to hit there in 10 years. You christians pray all the time to what effect? Your prayers arent doing ? to help somalia, and neither are your stupid quotes. Quote this: Your bible sucks.

question for you young man....

Out of all of the non believers, you seem to have the most hostility towards ? ..

Did something happen in your life to make you turn away from ? ?...

Serious question
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    A loving and caring ? (which doesnt exist as far as i'm concerned) would have taken care of it's people and not give famine after famine to a people that have been through this ? time and time again. Your ? made ? isnt doing ? to help out, and Christians wonder why so many people have no respect for this "? " of yours. If this is your idea of a ? , I'd rather worship Satan.

So you think the famine is the main problem; just have ? get rid of famine, give everybody a rich and prosperous lifestyle and everything will be alright? Unfortunately, it doesn't. If it doesn't change how you perceive ? , a "miracle" won't stop you from treating ? as a joke anyway.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options

Out of all of the non believers, you seem to have the most hostility towards ? ..

Serious question

I observe the world around me, and see ? has done little to help it. That's the reason I stopped being Christian. Simple as that. I can guess it's the reason so many people have turned atheist and agnostic in life. I'm not atheist myself, but I'm very close to being one, at least at this moment.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Well think about it this way, Blaze. If you had a child that was wayward, and he was always in trouble and you continuously bailed him out and he always rejected your sound advice and guidance, do you think it would be good for him in the long run? Particularly if at one point in time you were not there?

At what point would you say 'you know what, ? it, you gonna have to learn the hard way". No parent worth a damn, wants to see their child suffer from his own folly. But any parent worth a damn also will realize that self realization is the only way you can make someone see the error of their ways.

It is not that ? is not doing anything. It is just we refuse to take what he has offered. I am speaking of the so-called believer and non-believer. If I give you a map to get to your designation and you choose to do like Columbus and try an alternative route is it my fault you and your family got lost?

The Human family has had more than enough in terms of wise men, sages, and prophets along the way in our evolutionary development, yet we still can't or won't seem to get it right. We keep trying other way that end up putting us in the same situation as those who went before us.

History is Cyclical in both a good and bad way. Depends on us. We can either learn the error of our ways and produce something good that will continuously regenerate itself in later generations or we can keep making the same mistakes and continuously manifest negative consequences for future generations. This can be seen in all the dynamics of Self, Family, Community, Nation, and World.

? is within, but unfortunately so is Satan. Satan is just the weaker part of self.

I'm close to being agnostic, ? I might be agnostic already. But in either case, your whole paragraph isn't helping the people in Somalia right now. And that's my biggest problem with religion.....there is zero evidence of an all loving and powerful ? . I enjoy my life and have a good time, but when I see so much suffering in the world, it makes me believe a loving ? is ? . I could be wrong, but if someone is being wayward, it doesnt mean you starve that person's whole family to death lol.

As far as I'm concerned, if there is a Satan, it is just as evil as ? is. There is zero difference between ? and Satan, if either exists. If they do exist, they work together very well.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2011
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    So you think the famine is the main problem; just have ? get rid of famine, give everybody a rich and prosperous lifestyle and everything will be alright? Unfortunately, it doesn't. If it doesn't change how you perceive ? , a "miracle" won't stop you from treating ? as a joke anyway.

Never said everyone should have a rich life! But this ? we call "all powerful" is impotent or non caring. A loving ? wouldnt just sit on his ass while tens of million of people are dying and starving to death. Otherwise, what's the point of calling it all loving and powerful? If you had kids, would you let many of them starve to death?

No? I guess you have more morals than this ? we have than.
  • And Step
    edited July 2011
    Options

Serious question

Damn, I was offended.

He is obviously turned off by the seemingly contradictory scriptures and the hypocrisy of its adherants.

Seriously, Blaze has legitimate gripes and all people want to do is ignore his valid questions and quote scriptures( that he doesn't believe in) that don't address his points of contention. Where is the intelligence in quoting scriptures to someone who doesn't believe in them to bolster your argument? What good is it to win the argument(in your mind) and lose the person? If the salt loses its savory power, it is good for nothing but to be stepped on. A lot of us got a stepped on presentation.

A wise, wise man had to school me one day. I was involved in an dispute over something that I knew was ironclad and indefensible. He said "son, that is the way YOU feel, that is not the way THEY feel. You have to go to where they're at to bring them to where you are." ? struck me. My perspective is mine alone. If I want to get someone to see where I am at, I got to go where they at and listen to them.

The answer to the question is in the question.
  • DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    and step wrote: »
    damn, i was offended.

He is obviously turned off by the seemingly contradictory scriptures and the hypocrisy of its adherants.

Seriously, blaze has legitimate gripes and all people want to do is ignore his valid questions and quote scriptures( that he doesn't believe in) that don't address his points of contention. Where is the intelligence in quoting scriptures to someone who doesn't believe in them to bolster your argument? What good is it to win the argument(in your mind) and lose the person? If the salt loses its savory power, it is good for nothing but to be stepped on. A lot of us got a stepped on presentation.

A wise, wise man had to school me one day. I was involved in an dispute over something that i knew was ironclad and indefensible. He said "son, that is the way you feel, that is not the way they feel. you have to go to where they're at to bring them to where you are." ? struck me. My perspective is mine alone. If i want to get someone to see where i am at, i got to go where they at and listen to them.

The answer to the question is in the question.

...i cant get on his level when he is talking about "? " ? and ? can suck my ? ...

He is incapable of addressing his feelings without being disrepectful...

I will go back and 4th with vibe and either all day if need be...

But blaze just lashes out like a molested child...

Im not the one to post a scripture everytime someone says something... But... When you dispute the word of ? , you gotta fight a lie, with the truth, which is a scripture.....

• DRO
    edited July 2011
    Options
    never said everyone should have a rich life! But this ? we call "all powerful" is impotent or non caring. A loving ? wouldnt just sit on his ass while tens of million of people are dying and starving to death. Otherwise, what's the point of calling it all loving and powerful? If you had kids, would you let many of them starve to death?

No? I guess you have more morals than this ? we have than.

.. Famines come along with sin.. Like it or not.. Yeah its messed up at whats going on in africa, no doubt...

But the worst is yet to come... Noooo one likes it.. No one, but it must happen inorder for a new life to begin....

Those africans and others who suffer like that will have their chance in paradise

we all suffer in one way or another and america is next on the list...