if a ? guy tries to holla at you......

Options

Comments

• PPLSIntiative
    PPLSIntiative Members Posts: 222
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol, cute. My folks at least know I'm ? , what's your excuse for acting like a ? though?

^^^^^This... I know this dudes dad wishing everyday he could have a do over.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol, cute. My folks at least know I'm ? , what's your excuse for acting like a ? though?

oh the irony...

they may know it, but I guarantee you this, ya old dude's heart snapped like a twig under Precious' ass when he got the news.
  • ßoysFállFör
    ßoysFállFör Members Posts: 283
    edited October 2011
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    oh the irony...

they may know it, but I guarantee you this, ya old dude's heart snapped like a twig under Precious' ass when he got the news.

Not really, he's very accepting towards my lifestyle, but great try. So when are you breaking the news to your father, or are you another pathetic, closeted homophobe with underlying daddy issues? Or are you his favorite accident, so you're afraid to tell him?
  • PPLSIntiative
    PPLSIntiative Members Posts: 222
    edited October 2011
    Options
    :::Pulls up Chair::::

2946703383-1.jpg
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    :::Pulls up Chair::::

2946703383-1.jpg

no no no......
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Not really, he's very accepting towards my lifestyle, but great try. So when are you breaking the news to your father, or are you another pathetic, closeted homophobe with underlying daddy issues? Or are you his favorite accident, so you're afraid to tell him?

Nah, he ain't really accepting, he just figures there ain't ? he can do about it. That reality that "my son's a ? that thinks he's a woman" prolly brings him to tears from time to time.

funny thing about y'all ? tho...y'all are genuinely crazy. If a ? was walking around town talkin bout "I'm white, I'm finna go hit up this ? meeting and roll out on y'all ? ", we look at that ? like he's ? crazy. If a ? walks around wearin dresses, high heels, and Revlon, folks are like "oh, SHE'S in transition..."

no... that ? crazy( © Richard Pryor) just like all them ? locked up in mental wards that swear they're Jesus, Satan, or Napoleon.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Nobody has made this thread in like 6 months. Nice little break from the fuckery. SMH.

Anyway, I wouldn't take it as either. I'd just let dude know I'm not interested. Then continue on about my day.
  • ßoysFállFör
    ßoysFállFör Members Posts: 283
    edited October 2011
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »
    Nah, he ain't really accepting, he just figures there ain't ? he can do about it. That reality that "my son's a ? that thinks he's a woman" prolly brings him to tears from time to time.

funny thing about y'all ? tho...y'all are genuinely crazy. If a ? was walking around town talkin bout "I'm white, I'm finna go hit up this ? meeting and roll out on y'all ? ", we look at that ? like he's ? crazy. If a ? walks around wearin dresses, high heels, and Revlon, folks are like "oh, SHE'S in transition..."

no... that ? crazy( © Richard Pryor) just like all them ? locked up in mental wards that swear they're Jesus, Satan, or Napoleon.

Yep, so you're mad at what people perceive us as? -Is that because you wish to be perceived as the same thing, but are afraid to come out, you're doing nothing but showing how much of a closeted male you are. As far as my Father,are you jealous because yours wasn't around?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dear "straight" men, not every ? guy wants you, sincerely "Moi" ...

Thats the dumbest ? logic ever. Not every man wants to ? every woman, but we have seperate locker rooms anyways.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Then you would be ? , if you weren't into guys you wouldn't do it. I wouldn't for a $$$$BILLION$$$$

I mean, I'm not a murderer, but I'd ? a ? for 100 milli nahmean?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Remember how when you were in a club or party you would grab the hand of a chick as she walked by, yea.. a ? did that to me in a club once. That ? caught a haymaker like no other and was sleep before he hit the floor.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Smh...

Some ? said you must be emitting ? vibes...

Though that can be true in some cases, but its not in all...

It's the same as hollarin at a chick and you find out she only digs women...

Same game, different name...

I just tell em naw, I'm cool on that ? and keep it moving...

Simple as that...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Remember how when you were in a club or party you would grab the hand of a chick as she walked by, yea.. a ? did that to me in a club once. That ? caught a haymaker like no other and was sleep before he hit the floor.

lmfao!!!!! Dude got a order of nyquil to go b...
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    this threads crazy
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Naw now this some other ? . They never touched me or tried too. He musta thought u was ? or something.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Naw now this some other ? . They never touched me or tried too. He musta thought u was ? or something.

slippers count
    dude was about to be taken advantage of
  • patscorpio
    patscorpio Members Posts: 15
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    that ? happened to me one day. Me and my man was walking from class. Seen some hoes and ? and there was a dude with him. as we get closer he goes in teh house. so we walk by then one of the chics call me like come here. so i'm hype. Walk over introduce myself. then the chic says he thinks you are cute. i thought she misspoke. so then i'm like which one of yall think i'm cute. She sad naw the dude that ran in the house thinks you are cute and he wanted us to get your number for him. I immediately stepped off. I tell him what happened and this ? laughs all the way home.

guess it was a compliment but i felt really weird

LOL!!!!! hilarious
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Naw wasnt even on the drink like that.
    slippers count
    dude was about to be taken advantage of

See its ? like you that get ? twisted and wonder how they wake up on the floor of a nightclub with their jaw on the other side of their face.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Naw wasnt even on the drink like that.

See its ? like you that get ? twisted and wonder how they wake up on the floor of a nightclub with their jaw on the other side of their face.

na dude
    cuz i wouldnt do anyone like that(guy or girl)
    you cant force someone to come with you
    i was just making a joke
    and i can handle my own so i wouldnt worry about my jaw being misplaced
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? can be arkward especially if the ? that hollas at you works with you...had it happen to a co-worker...? was mad upset about the ? for weeks...thought about quitting and ? lol...i was like hard as it is to find a job..you're going to quit becuz some ? ? after you and have passionate undesirable sexual healing thoughts about you at night LOL
    ? looked at me like he wanted to choke the ? outta me Lmao
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A guy has never try to hit on me ever but a full fledged ? chick told me once if she wasn't a lesbian she would date me I was like hmmmm.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    A guy has never try to hit on me ever but a full fledged ? chick told me once if she wasn't a lesbian she would date me I was like hmmmm.

my homegirl is bi. her girlfriend told her if they ever had a 3some, out of all her guy friends, i would be that ? . so i guess id take that as a compliment.

never had no ? dude approach me, or i was damn sure oblivious to it.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    big head wrote: »
    ? can be arkward especially if the ? that hollas at you works with you...had it happen to a co-worker...? was mad upset about the ? for weeks...thought about quitting and ? lol...i was like hard as it is to find a job..you're going to quit becuz some ? ? after you and have passionate undesirable sexual healing thoughts about you at night LOL
    ? looked at me like he wanted to choke the ? outta me Lmao

lol u an ? if u actually told that ? that.
  • salamerican1
    salamerican1 Members Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    no no yes nmaybe and possible