Freddie Gibbs - Baby Face Killa (Mixtape)

Options

Comments

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ post the link

You've never heard !*& Proof off Cold Day In Hell?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    first gibbs project i checked for aside form that collab joint he did with madlib that got me interested ... and halfway thru i must say ... im ? with this ? ... dude is actually a better spitter than i gave him credit for ...

Giving me wacks for saying Dom Kennedy is wack and wasn't knowing about Gibbs? WTF is this backwards ? g?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    ^^^ post the link

You've never heard !*& Proof off Cold Day In Hell?

Of course. But he ain't really get at him tho.

That typo was terrible. He threw him and Rick Ross a couple of lines. Meek never said anything on wax.
  • MookieBlaylox
    MookieBlaylox Members Posts: 134
    Options
    Doin what I do, dog!!
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    first gibbs project i checked for aside form that collab joint he did with madlib that got me interested ... and halfway thru i must say ... im ? with this ? ... dude is actually a better spitter than i gave him credit for ...

Giving me wacks for saying Dom Kennedy is wack and wasn't knowing about Gibbs? WTF is this backwards ? g?

i gave you a "nosign" ....because i do not "cosign" your opinion....... calm yourself ... the button is there for a reason

........ "G"
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options

i gave you a "nosign" ....because i do not "cosign" your opinion....... calm yourself ... the button is there for a reason

........ "G"

You ? with Dom Kennedy?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

........ "G"

You ? with Dom Kennedy?

Certainly
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options

........ "G"

You ? with Dom Kennedy?

Certainly

Are you a female?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited September 2012
    Options

........ "G"

You ? with Dom Kennedy?

Certainly

Are you a female?

[img]http://clatl.com/imager/the-only-thing-gayer-than-? -marriage/b/original/5438920/2b18/rodney.gif[/img]
    ? .....

............... alright.... judging by your erratic last couple of comments apparently i hurt your feelings by no-signing your post .... iv'e since removed it ....had i known that simple gesture would evoke so many emotions outta you i would have side stepped the act all together ... excuse the misunderstanding ....

......ill let you get back to your warm milk and honey ..... have a good night
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    I just think Dom Kennedy makes music for women and I think any dude who likes his music is suspect.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good to see new skilled rappers gettin love on here, IC slept on Cold Day In Hell hard...

Coulda sworn Baby Face Killa was gonna be the album... I understand why not though, dude aint garnered any buzz with any hits yet. hopefully this does it for him.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just think Dom Kennedy makes music for women and I think any dude who likes his music is suspect.

you'll never make it in rap, hatin ass ?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? hard as fuuuuuuck!!!!...I'm listenin na, I'm on "MCH"...Got daaamn, man...I been sayin it since 2010....
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Meek doesn't want anything to do with Gibbs or else he would have said something after Gibbs dissed him.

i wasnt gonna come n herr & preach CHUUUUUCH but this post is FOOOOOLISH cuz did this mixtape shutdown a mixtape site wit 2milli downloadz n 1day??? MEEK MILL is out herr WINNIN n da REAL WORLD ? NET propz meek is about 2 drop a album wtf would he look like addressin a LAAAAAAAAME like freddie fibbz who aint neva gonna drop a album?? smh,..,& meek mill was on da RACK CITY remix wit freddie fibbz BAAAWSE YUNG!
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is elegant gangsta ? for real, cuh...All the production on here is A1 so far...It's a shame he don't ? wit Ross and them...A Gibbs and Gunplay track would go sooooo hard...
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    This is elegant gangsta ? for real, cuh...All the production on here is A1 so far...It's a shame he don't ? wit Ross and them...A Gibbs and Gunplay track would go sooooo hard...

da problem wit fibbz is he is a wannab GANGSTA runnin his mouf cuz his baawse still fukz wit MMG as u can c on da rack city remix fibbz needz 2 take jeezy ? outta his mouf cuz all hez doin is fukin off his career cuz jeezy aint even on that beef tip like that wit mmg fibbz betta humble himself cuz he aint built like that!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol @ Jeezy being on the Rack City remix being proof that he's cool with MMG....I doubt Jeezy gonna turn down dollars to not be on a single that was hot at the time no matter who was on the remix.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol @ Jeezy being on the Rack City remix being proof that he's cool with MMG....I doubt Jeezy gonna turn down dollars to not be on a single that was hot at the time no matter who was on the remix.

well jeezy is a ? gettin on a trak wit 2 mmg artistz if he got a problem wit mmg like i said fibbz is a fool lettin jeezy hype him up cuz all fibbz doin is fukin off his career cuz jeezy aint even on that beef tip wit mmg & da rack city remix is da PROOF again fibbz betta ? & stop playin gangsta & b HUMBLE!

• hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does Gibbs play gangster???
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    How does Gibbs play gangster???

dissing people like mmg & dj khaled when jeezy still dealz wit them fibbz is lettin his baawse fake beef ? his career off b4 it even getz start;d!
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This tape better than any mmg release this year tho
  • hnic1978
    Options
    Seems like his career is doin just fine. He puttin WORK with Madlib and the mixtape is flames. U right buzz wise he's not on Meek Millz level but outside the beefing ? he's a BEAST on the mic. So what Jeezy was on Rack City...that doesn't stop his money.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    This tape better than any mmg release this year tho

thatz ya OPINION tho....
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    Seems like his career is doin just fine. He puttin WORK with Madlib and the mixtape is flames. U right buzz wise he's not on Meek Millz level but outside the beefing ? he's a BEAST on the mic. So what Jeezy was on Rack City...that doesn't stop his money.

da only reason all this got brought up is cuz sum1 was tryna act like meek mill was scared of fred when he didnt respond back 2 fibbz diss...& i had 2 xplain that meek mill is winnin n da REAL WORLD ? NET propz cuz that is all fibbz is gettin meek is on a higher level then him....meek mill is no longer just a mixtape rapper like fibbz so therr is no need 2 entertain da FAKE WWE RAP BEEF wit fibbz especially when meek is on a remix wit fibbz BAAAWSE!
  • hnic1978
    Options
    Well whatever on that beef BS i agree with u on that. Meek is too busy 2 address anything involving beef with anybody. Gibbz said what he had to say and it doesn't seem like he's reflecting on it either. can't hate on either one right now. Millz buzz is huge and Gibbs just made one of the best mixtapes this year and also a classic collaboration with Madlib.