E. Coli tries to raid the IC.........LAUCE

Options

Comments

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    have you heard that ? talk?!?!

he sound bout as out of place as Stephen Dorf did in Immortals.

Ok I thought I was the only one who felt the same way about the ? being in that movie. It's like he kept nagging the producers to put him in, and they just said @ it."

say bruh

u gonna make coli think we aint allowed to cuss
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really into the twitter thing but thanks for the suggestion
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Urban Dictionary: plesbian
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=plesbian
    Plesbian. A straight woman or girl who looks and/or acts like a lesbian. Lauren's new butch haircut makes her a plesbian. buy plesbian mugs & shirts ...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    this is the best ? happen to donkey in years, this thread separate real ? from ? ? because, it doesn't matter what site you post at, real always recognize real.......

i have no allegiance to no site, i lurk at okayplayer and the coli and post at the ill community..........

now either the coli posters are ? or they white boys that got the black culture down to the tee that make some ? on this site look real ? lame.....

why i say that because they talk like brothers and my folks round the way, same inside black jokes and same way of talk.....if you dont know what i am talking about go listen to any GHOSTFACE Killah joints the ? is universal because we have the same type of talk and jokes...

Now i aint going to front, those ? movements came into the ill community for the past six or more months ? be using they gif's and slang that just real talk, yall can deny and front all you want but i know i aint the only one that seen it..

but that 2012 summer olympics female thread was GOAT and that TD JAKES gif is goat, real recognize real, new donkey step it up and stop ?

Somebody give this ? some attention......

? ? you been the whitest lamest, weakest thomas on this site for years, and u brought ? to this forum but acting like ? ? ..? outta here, you is the reason why the reason and donkey is going to ? , i outta slap you out those stone acid wash jeans.... i've been waiting for your square ass to get out of line....

let's get 2013 cracking whiteboy, make your move

O ? . We gotta thug on our hands. U get that "whiteboy" joke from Coliflower? ? seems like something from 2004.

Dead at "Ive been waiting". U were scared to speak your mind on the internet ? ? Thats gangsta

i aint no thug ? boy, you wanted my attention ? now you got it...now what the ? you want ? ??

I dont want anything from you bruh to be honest(unless u gotta bad ? on deck). I clearly said "somebody gives this ? some attention" and you gave your attention to me..........No muthafuckin ?

oh so you was to ? to speak what you really felt and wanted to somebody to do your ? work, u is more of a ? ? then i thought....STANLEY

@ ya girl?

Why the ? u censor everything except ? ?

B/c e.coli influence has affected me.

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    plebian:ple·be·ian (pl-bn)
    adj.
    1. Of or relating to the common people of ancient Rome: a plebeian magistrate.
    2. Of, belonging to, or characteristic of commoners.
    3. Unrefined or coarse in nature or manner; common or ? : plebeian tastes.
    n.
    1. One of the common people of ancient Rome.
    2. A member of the lower classes
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    plebian or plesbian?

or is it a play on words?

if so i gotta GOAT you again cuz that ? is baller as ?

Well I was goin with "plesbian" cuz he's acts, and has the mannerisms of a ? ...but after lookin up the word "plebian" that one also seems fitting..word.

Thanks for broadening my vocab yo.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is the best ? happen to donkey in years, this thread separate real ? from ? ? because, it doesn't matter what site you post at, real always recognize real.......

i have no allegiance to no site, i lurk at okayplayer and the coli and post at the ill community..........

now either the coli posters are ? or they white boys that got the black culture down to the tee that make some ? on this site look real ? lame.....

why i say that because they talk like brothers and my folks round the way, same inside black jokes and same way of talk.....if you dont know what i am talking about go listen to any GHOSTFACE Killah joints the ? is universal because we have the same type of talk and jokes...

Now i aint going to front, those ? movements came into the ill community for the past six or more months ? be using they gif's and slang that just real talk, yall can deny and front all you want but i know i aint the only one that seen it..

but that 2012 summer olympics female thread was GOAT and that TD JAKES gif is goat, real recognize real, new donkey step it up and stop ?

? ? you been the whitest lamest, weakest thomas on this site for years, and u brought ? to this forum but acting like ? ? ..? outta here, you is the reason why the reason and donkey is going to ? , i outta slap you out those stone acid wash jeans.... i've been waiting for your square ass to get out of line....

O ? . We gotta thug on our hands. U get that "whiteboy" joke from Coliflower? ? seems like something from 2004.

Dead at "Ive been waiting". U were scared to speak your mind on the internet ? ? Thats gangsta

i aint no thug ? boy, you wanted my attention ? now you got it...now what the ? you want ? ??

I dont want anything from you bruh to be honest(unless u gotta bad ? on deck). I clearly said "somebody gives this ? some attention" and you gave your attention to me..........No muthafuckin ?

oh so you was to ? to speak what you really felt and wanted to somebody to do your ? work, u is more of a ? ? then i thought....STANLEY

@ ya girl?

oh that's what yall ? call it now, not to step on ? open toes or anything like that. but somebody help me out when other ? call you out or try to make u butt of a joke, the new thing is just to sit there????

but if you call a ? out on it, then they must of ? your ? ????

this is what's going on now??? this is what's going on in the streets and e-streets???

• b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Give up CB

had to no-sign that bro

cb sonnin mad posters (me included) and causin an inordinant amount of lol's out here

easily the funniest poster postin

donkey would be lost without him
  • EAzy Mac
    EAzy Mac Members Posts: 5
    Options
    Wtf? Y'all ? still talkin bout us? Let this thread b. that was some Xmas day boredom n y'all refuse to let it die. This ? is still on the top of y'all page lol. Y'all ? ain't had a thread poppin like this a minute huh?. Y'all welcome

Throw this ? in the bushes n move on.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    EAzy Mac wrote: »
    Wtf? Y'all ? still talkin bout us? Let this thread b. that was some Xmas day boredom n y'all refuse to let it die. This ? is still on the top of y'all page lol. Y'all ? ain't had a thread poppin like this a minute huh?. Y'all welcome

We've moved on slime..
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Give up CB

Dicktoucher, make this be the last time u type my name or quote me...we dont ? with u over here, u lucky we dont put u on AO status (3 months ago) and "abuse" and bury all ur post u fagcacstic switchsider.

PS...I like how ur ? dry snitched on Ducky and got him banned...you fake as ? yo.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ ya girl?

oh that's what yall ? call it now, not to step on ? open toes or anything like that. but somebody help me out when other ? call you out or try to make u butt of a joke, the new thing is just to sit there????

but if you call a ? out on it, then they must of ? your ? ????

this is what's going on now??? this is what's going on in the streets and e-streets???

LOL!!
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still talkin bout this ? ? The coli locked that thread and moved on its on page 3-4 thats what happens when u have traffic

Get ova that ? and bow out gracefully in defeat
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give up CB

Dicktoucher, make this be the last time u type my name or quote me...we dont ? with u over here, u lucky we dont put u on AO status (3 months ago) and "abuse" and bury all ur post u fagcacstic switchsider.

PS...I like how ur ? dry snitched on Ducky and got him banned...you fake as ? yo.

Wack beef aside...care to elaborate on the dry snitching...cuz that ? we dont like
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Nah I just spoke my mind unlike you "waiting for that special moment" ass ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

lol @ dis being da most traffic donkey has gotten where was u at during da Towers, Covet, nd Uptown Connex roast threads they all had more pages then dis one u just makin comments without doin ya homework c'mon bruh

Told u bruh, the ? was lookin for attention or has a special connection to that IC 6 years ago ass site.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    EAzy Mac wrote: »

wtf? yall ? still postin here? let that ? go b. this is some other type ? boredom ..n now we just clownin each other and you lames included and that'll never die. yall ? aint ? without poachin IC posters huh? yall welcome

now ima go get my bushmaster out birdman's bushes and roll on
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Give up CB

Wack beef aside...care to elaborate on the dry snitching...cuz that ? we dont like

Ducky made an acct and was lowkey posting, u know his usual "Hi guys, im Ducky" tryin to feel the place out....mad ? started shittin on him like "who the ? is this lame"..same ? I thought when I 1st got here and saw his wack posts lol..nonetheless I found out the hard way.

Anyway, here comes da dicktoucher all on Ducky's meat, broadcasting how he's an infamous hacker that has hacked celeb twitter accts and numerous forums, word got round quickly and Ducky was banned...sad.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in a tinychat with Ducky last night... he had no issues with me saying what I said over there. Give up CB.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    Give up CB

Ducky made an acct and was lowkey posting, u know his usual "Hi guys, im Ducky" tryin to feel the place out....mad ? started shittin on him like "who the ? is this lame"..same ? I thought when I 1st got here and saw his wack posts lol..nonetheless I found out the hard way.

Anyway, here comes da dicktoucher all on Ducky's meat, broadcasting how he's an infamous hacker that has hacked celeb twitter accts and numerous forums, word got round quickly and Ducky was banned...sad.

cb sonnin seedz worse than he did me

? is gettin ugly bros!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    You's a snitch ? ...type to tell the cops they aint tough w/o they badge, and then point over to ur man talkin bout how much bodies he caught, where and how he did it, weapons used, and where they can find the bodies.

You's a dangerous boy, Douglas.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I was in a tinychat with Ducky last night... he had no issues with me saying what I said over there. Give up CB.

cb is ending your IC career prematurely dudebro

im just lucky he decided to let up on me..prob wouldve had to make a new account

just tread lightly sonson...he aint playin with his donkey crown
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

lol @ dis being da most traffic donkey has gotten where was u at during da Towers, Covet, nd Uptown Connex roast threads they all had more pages then dis one u just makin comments without doin ya homework c'mon bruh

Told u bruh, the ? was lookin for attention or has a special connection to that IC 6 years ago ass site.

told you bruh, ol sniffling ass ? ? doing what you do best running to other ? to stroke them so you can get a co-sign and feel better... you is a special one STEWART....

the ? in you have no limits, i already address that ? it can be found on page 63....

i told your ? ass, you have something to say to me address me so i can slap the starch out of your collar
This discussion has been closed.