Breaking Bad Season 5 (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    under rated line of the episode. when Jesse was trying to give away the money and Saul asked...

"Why do you want to give 2.5 million to the parents of missing boy? Wait! Nevermind, I don't wanna know."

lol. classic Saul.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It sux after all the time and effort walt put into covering his tracks his cover was blown over a book

Cant even enjoy this thread due to spoilers, people cant just watch it play by play without looking up facts/rumors and posting pics from future episodes, if its links cool other than that no need to see.

Imma stay away from this thread........peace
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There aint ? in here about future episodes besides speculation. and if you're going to be dumb enough to come in the thread before you watch the episode then you can't ? about spoilers.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There aint ? in here about future episodes besides speculation.

alotta speculation goin on in this thread tho, as to how the series might end. im interested to see if any of it comes to fruition.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Good episode last night. Jesse and Saul are the only ones walking away from all of this

ibmB1rj7pF1BLd.gif

Lol it would be some crazy ? if this ? od off the blue magic and that's why Walt returns home and skylar wrote Heisenberg on the wall before dipping.

Just imagining ? . I can't not know something I gots to know nowwwww
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good episode last night. Jesse and Saul are the only ones walking away from all of this

ibmB1rj7pF1BLd.gif

Lol it would be some crazy ? if this ? od off the blue magic and that's why Walt returns home and skylar wrote Heisenberg on the wall before dipping.

if you look at one of my earlier posts in this thread, I called this ? a while back.. there is going to be some retribution directed at walt (karma is that ? foreal)... something about Jr. just hasn't been sitting well with me lately. He's been in the background, going and coming, doing him but i'm thinking whoever he's hanging with got him on some ? .. jmo.
  • Matt-
    Options

ibmB1rj7pF1BLd.gif

if you look at one of my earlier posts in this thread, I called this ? a while back.. there is going to be some retribution directed at walt (karma is that ? foreal)... something about Jr. just hasn't been sitting well with me lately. He's been in the background, going and coming, doing him but i'm thinking whoever he's hanging with got him on some ? .. jmo.

gotta be Louis.

and Walter Flynn aint exactly a saint, remember when he was running up to plain clothes cops and asking them to buy him beer? I think he could be ok with finding out about his dad's secret life, but if he finds out that his mother ? ted then its going to be on.

• young_reezy
    Options

ibmB1rj7pF1BLd.gif

gotta be Louis.

and Walter Flynn aint exactly a saint, remember when he was running up to plain clothes cops and asking them to buy him beer? I think he could be ok with finding out about his dad's secret life, but if he finds out that his mother ? ted then its going to be on.

you're right.. walt jr. is the wild card here.
  • Matt-
    Options
    has it ever been explained, or even implied, as to why Walt went from super chemist to high school teacher/ car washer? He obviously chose to opt out of the Gray Matter deal, but wtf. something isn't right. like why is that the only job he could get?
  • Matt-
    Options
    Birthday reactions

RWPTkJp.gif
  • young_reezy
    Options
    has it ever been explained, or even implied, as to why Walt went from super chemist to high school teacher/ car washer? He obviously chose to opt out of the Gray Matter deal, but wtf. something isn't right. like why is that the only job he could get?

I wonder if they'll delve deeper into the whole story on the gray matter situation because Walt was ? with Gretchen back in college, i'm sure her and Elliot both know whats going on and Elliot knows he ? Walt outta the Gray Matter deal also which basically drove Walt to a life of mediocrity which birthed Hesinberg...
  • Matt-
    Options

I wonder if they'll delve deeper into the whole story on the gray matter situation because Walt was ? with Gretchen back in college, i'm sure her and Elliot both know whats going on and Elliot knows he ? Walt outta the Gray Matter deal also which basically drove Walt to a life of mediocrity which birthed Hesinberg...

and thats why I think Walt will ? them both, or at least try to. something happened, and it hasn't been fully explained for a reason. But whatever it is, it's almost certain that Walt has not let it go.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    What's with the no-signs for me saying that Breaking Bad's Season 5 is obviously superior to The Wire's Season 5? I actually think The Wire's last season is underrated but c'mon. We all love Wire, but are you really willing to cape for those wack-ass Newspaper subplots and all the other questionable ? David Simon shoehorned into that final season?

That's the last backstory shoe that hasn't dropped yet. "For reasons not yet explained, Walter suddenly left Gretchen during a vacation with her family, leaving her and his research behind". We know that Walt's research was crucial to their success. This is the Final Secret, the big event that essentially birthed Heisenberg and Vince clearly been hiding his hand on this since Season 1. I'd be shocked if we find out before the last 2 episodes. IMHO I think it'll be some ? where he did something evil...killed somebody or something maybe....and the buyout was either a deal he made w/ Elliot for his silence, or maybe even a self-imposed punishment because he got a glimpse beneath the mask and didn't like what he saw...basically, a revelation he never really broke bad because he was always *was* bad. But we'll see.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    That's the last backstory shoe that hasn't dropped yet. "For reasons not yet explained, Walter suddenly left Gretchen during a vacation with her family, leaving her and his research behind". We know that Walt's research was crucial to their success. This is the Final Secret, the big event that essentially birthed Heisenberg and Vince clearly been hiding his hand on this since Season 1. I'd be shocked if we find out before the last 2 episodes. IMHO I think it'll be some ? where he did something evil...killed somebody or something maybe....and the buyout was either a deal he made w/ Elliot for his silence, or maybe even a self-imposed punishment because he got a glimpse beneath the mask and didn't like what he saw...basically, a revelation he never really broke bad because he was always *was* bad. But we'll see.

i bet its just for something stupid, like he overheard her and her family talking about how he was a wack chemist

• PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude on the Grantland posdcast gave Walt the dopest nickname:

The TrapLord of the Rings.......I was dyin'
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He found out Gretchen had herpes...And she got it from their third partner...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched it today, and dayum the ending scene was GOAT.
    I'm surprised Hank and Walt already had their confrontation about him being Heisenberg in the 1st episode. Figured the writers would stall. The bar has been set high for the rest of the season.
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised Hank and Walt already had their confrontation about him being Heisenberg in the 1st episode. Figured the writers would stall. The bar has been set high for the rest of the season.

i was glad they got that confrontation in early. i was hoping we could jump right in to walt being a fugitive like at the beginning of the ep, but you can't have it all...
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word. If this was Dexter they woulda stretched that ? out for 3 seasons LOL
  • Matt-
    Options
    Make your predictions on how Hank treads from here on out.

I'm thinking he calms down and gives Walt some sort of "out" so that his family won't suffer. And he could look like a real gump inside the DEA for not catching on sooner. And he's gonna learn that his rehab was funded by Walts blood money.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make your predictions on how Hank treads from here on out.

I'm thinking he calms down and gives Walt some sort of "out" so that his family won't suffer. And he could look like a real gump inside the DEA for not catching on sooner. And he's gonna learn that his rehab was funded by Walts blood money.

Hes gonna tread lightly