if youre a single guy who has no kids and

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is a no consequences world......

some times nigaz just gotta say some ? ain't worth the fuckery....

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »

Not always true, I know women who have had abortions after having a child(ren). Plus a woman who is childless can keep a baby just as easily as a woman who already has one.

I rather that though, if something like that happened. That would be MY family. If you entertain some chick with kids, you got to entertain the clown ass ? that got her pregnant. He gonna always be around. If you and that chick get serious, he'll be involved too. You won't have complete control of your house because you have to consult with dude in matters involving his child. What part of the game is that? ? that ? .

And if you get that chick pregnant, that special experience you two are supposed to share as man and woman aint special no more because she had another man baby already. That woman supposed to be your queen or whatever, and she already bore another man's child. Again, what part of the game is that?

That's Cool, but "You know shorty is going to keep it" comes off as if you don't want any unplanned children period and being with a childless woman is sort of guarantee that if a pregancy should happen, she wouldn't keep it.

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    So you ? is tellin me if a single mother is Hallie Berry face, Ester Baxter type of body type of dime time wit a cool as ? type of personality, im talkin about watch the game wit you ? and suck your ? during commercials AND will drive 100 miles to pic you up if you stranded some where or put her house up to bail you out if you get locked....

Yall mean to tell me yall will choose an ? single girl over a girl that cool that may just happen to have a seed or two? Im starting to question sexual preferences around here. I can understand if the girl with the kid is idecisive but what if the BD is dead , locked up for life, or a rolling stone so drama is not possible... Would the mother ? still be cryptonite to you ? ?

Last week or so, I was pulling out of 7-11. I saw this dimepiece going into the store. Around 5"8, lightskin. Thick wide hips, fat ass, her gray work pants clung to her curves. She had on a blazer, sleeves rolled up like girls like to wear it with a white shirt/blouse underneath, ? big as ? . She looked like Deelishis but, if she was actually attractive and not a buttaface. Basically this woman was a dime.

As expected though, a little kid was holding her hand. Some cat had got to that already.

As bad as she was... I'll take a childless 7 over a 10 with spawn. Everytime camby.png

I've said it in a few threads now, yall nggas is ITCHIN to wife these hoes up. smh

In this instance, when you never even met the broad, why would it even matter!? For all u klnow that could be layup ? .

Something is wrong in yalls approach where yall cant ? w/ any bytch w/out getting trapped in the serious relationship zone. I NEVER had that problem. I've gotta get to the bottom of this.
    Du_Du wrote: »
    this is a no consequences world......

some times nigaz just gotta say some ? ain't worth the fuckery....
    Exactly
    That's like seeing some stuff
    And YOU KNOW it comes with negative ? u don't want to deal with But u go for it anyway.

May be someone else cup of yea but it ain't mine....
    So I don't settle n keep it moving
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should be glad you're getting any ? .

lord have mercy
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you ? is tellin me if a single mother is Hallie Berry face, Ester Baxter type of body type of dime time wit a cool as ? type of personality, im talkin about watch the game wit you ? and suck your ? during commercials AND will drive 100 miles to pic you up if you stranded some where or put her house up to bail you out if you get locked....

Yall mean to tell me yall will choose an ? single girl over a girl that cool that may just happen to have a seed or two? Im starting to question sexual preferences around here. I can understand if the girl with the kid is idecisive but what if the BD is dead , locked up for life, or a rolling stone so drama is not possible... Would the mother ? still be cryptonite to you ? ?

Last week or so, I was pulling out of 7-11. I saw this dimepiece going into the store. Around 5"8, lightskin. Thick wide hips, fat ass, her gray work pants clung to her curves. She had on a blazer, sleeves rolled up like girls like to wear it with a white shirt/blouse underneath, ? big as ? . She looked like Deelishis but, if she was actually attractive and not a buttaface. Basically this woman was a dime.

As expected though, a little kid was holding her hand. Some cat had got to that already.

As bad as she was... I'll take a childless 7 over a 10 with spawn. Everytime camby.png

Dee got body but to be honest with you if I seen the girl you saw I`d pass too. Deelishis Is a little manly looking in the face. Im talkin about somebody on some Jessica rabbit, Draya from basketball wives type ? in the face. Maybe the girl cool as ? but had a seed wit a chump that didnt know how to be able to train and keep a good broad.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is no dis to the single mothers on the forum but generally with a single mom, you have a woman who does not have a college degree, credit is ? up to the max, is on some form of government assistance, and works a minimum wage/just above minimum wage job. The worst part?? Because they have a child it makes it harder/damn near impossible for her to improve her circumstances because her time is limited.

When you look at it like that, I don't give a ? if the chick look like Lauren London with Bria Miles' ? and Buffy the Body's ass. That's not who you build with. Of course, there are certainly many single moms that don't fit that description, but why chance it? And, again, her time is limited and tied up with a child that isn't yours. ? bless the men that have the patience for that. I'm just not one of them
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True this aint bashin single moms its just a preference when you dont have kids. Just like woman who want a tall man but are short, but icant even lie i love tall woman
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    Options
    Any man without kids especially a black man, he must be ? . That's just how it is.... It's very hard to find a decent notice I said decent black man without kids. Not to mention finding a black man without a criminal record is like winning the lottery. Black men today are not really men at all. straight up TRASH and a WASTE of time.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any man without kids especially a black man, he must be ? . That's just how it is.... It's very hard to find a decent notice I said decent black man without kids. Not to mention finding a black man without a criminal record is like winning the lottery. Black men today are not really men at all. straight up TRASH and a WASTE of time.

pWCJgBZ.jpg

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

While I definately nosign the the last sentence, (wft gtfoh,wit that BS) if you weed out the nonsence of this post they do bring up an interesting point. What if you as a man got a kid or two and maybe your baby mom unbenounced to you until the condom popped turned.out to be a fuckbitch type of burnt out loser, Im sure you still gonna wanna smash ? and move on after having to deal with a BM like that but what if Dimes at the club wit no kids think YOU are damaged goods for having a seed, Are yall cool wit that which maybe the an unfair assessment of yall? Should she feel like a loser like the TS does if she does ? wit chu?
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let me get this straight: A Black man with no criminal record and no kids can't be working towards his goals and avoiding ? ? while waiting for one worthy of his time. He has to be ? ??? LMAO!! Man, these chicks out here are on some lowered expectations ? to the fullest! Smh

While I definately nosign the the last sentence, (wft gtfoh,wit that BS) if you weed out the nonsence of this post they do bring up an interesting point. What if you as a man got a kid or two and maybe your baby mom unbenounced to you until the condom popped turned.out to be a fuckbitch type of burnt out loser, Im sure you still gonna wanna smash ? and move on after having to deal with a BM like that but what if Dimes at the club wit no kids think YOU are damaged goods for having a seed, Are yall cool wit that which maybe the an unfair assessment of yall? Should she feel like a loser like the TS does if she does ? wit chu?

Unfortunately, life doesn't work like that. Men's value to women increases as we get older, gain advanced degrees, and accumulate assets, while women's value to men decreases with age even when they have the same to offer. That's not on some sexist ? , it's just the reality. Men value the superficial things in a woman that depreciates with age (looks, figure, etc), while women want to be taken care of. So even if a man has a kid or kids, if he has succeeded in his career, women will flock to him. Meanwhile, that "dime" will settle for what she can get because her competition is at the club with better looking ? , a flatter stomach, etc. It's ? up but real
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever y'all do, do not feed the troll
  • Kat
    Options
    Must suck being grossly generalized and thrown into a stereotype huh?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I had kids womam felt like that I wouldnt trip cause I would expect that from any womam worth a damn
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you talking about women in your age bracket? The older the woman, the higher the probability that she has kids. If you really want a chick w/ no kids, maybe you should take the Huruma approach to dating. #noPedo
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Must suck being grossly generalized and thrown into a stereotype huh?
    Not really. Between your semi-trollin/? and whomever that was all-out crybaby "black man ain't ? " post, most of us are driving away while y'all are mad like....

dNkJoD.gif
  • Kat
    Options
    Mmmhmm..sure buddy.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    Sooooooo this ? still mad? Do some work
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    ? , you trippin'

I ain't got no seeds, no babies, no maybe babies, never been, married or engaged, you don't gotta' be with a chick who got kids already, B

Women without kids do exist out here

Yeah they exist out here but those women are few & between and scarce. Although, I refuse to settle for a woman w/kid(s) it's just a lot of the other stuff that comes with it that I'm not open to dealing with. I'm not knocking single moms that's doing right by their kids either so I'm stopping that ? before someone comments on it.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of women have all these
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant edit thses mobile post.

Most of the quality women I meet have standards and expectations they look for in a man, why is it any different when we say we dont ? with women with kids?
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    Kat givin a ? feelings. Aint that........? it
  • Kat
    Options
    And you're still in here getting all emotional!

I've just been making observations, it's all good.