DJ Quik Blames Tupac's Death & Death Row's Fall On Travon Lane

Options

Comments

• blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge ain't ? Pac... That's some ? ! Puff on the other hand is a different story.. Why do u think the ? that was close to Pac ie The outlawz made peace with everyone Pac was beefing with expect for one person.. And we all know who that is.

Pac got killed by the Crips but the reason is certainly not the beating at the MGM.. ? is deeper than that.
    Suge should have died that night with Pac

All of Pacs family got respect for the way Suge handled ? after Pac passed. Afeni suing Death Row was strictly a business move.. Suge still cool with Afeni he even visited her not too long ago.

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Yeah that's great but I just stated factual events that were pointed out in the documentaries. So, where are yours?
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Iono, that kool aid taste pretty good right about now. Red, ? .

Ironically I stated Factual Events also that were in teh News and multiple Documentaries do you need a bibliography now in order to digest ? ? As I said we can take the words of those that were intricately connected to Pac or those that made Documentries for a profit and agenda snaking off his legacy with some Facts, Half truths, Fictions, Propagandas, Conjecture and Urban Legends mixed together and all presented as the gospel. Again though if the couple you are referencing are the end all for you let that be the religion you subscribe to as they all need a Devil and Suge makes just as good one with the fictions as he does with the facts...[/quote

Why would I need a bibliography? Oh, that was weak sarcasm, ha. Anyway, you seem pretty adament on dismissing what was reported against DR.

Is that you Kenner?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i truely believe diddy & Jimmy Hechmen & Haition Jack is behind the killing of pac .
  • blackstarr
    Options
    Big trying to play both sides is what got Pac ? ..can't say he was right but I can see where he was coming from. When ur my homie and some of the ? u hang with got me shot.. I expect u to tell me what u know.. But u can't just sit there and say I don't know Nothin and then continue chilling with them like nothing happened and expect me to be cool with it. Pac really loved Big and dude just felt like everyone turned on him.

Pac only went at Big when he came out with who shot ya.. U didn't hear Pac even mentioning Big 's name before that.

RIP to Big ? was unnecessary cause he really wanted to go and see Pac in jail and talk to him but Puff was the one that kept him from goin
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The song "Who Shot Ya" had nothing to do with Tupac getting shot. That song was on mixtapes before Pac got shot.

He says "Slaughter/electrical tape around your daughter" Pac didn't have a daughter.

And another thing that I was thinking about a few nights ago. Cats on the West Coast were saying that they didn't get any love on the East Coast (DJs weren't playing West Coast Hip Hop in clubs, etc.) But if you listen to "Real ? Do Real Things" Big showed mad love to the West Coast.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    blackstarr wrote: »
    Big trying to play both sides is what got Pac ? ..can't say he was right but I can see where he was coming from. When ur my homie and some of the ? u hang with got me shot.. I expect u to tell me what u know.. But u can't just sit there and say I don't know Nothin and then continue chilling with them like nothing happened and expect me to be cool with it. Pac really loved Big and dude just felt like everyone turned on him.

Pac only went at Big when he came out with who shot ya.. U didn't hear Pac even mentioning Big 's name before that.

RIP to Big ? was unnecessary cause he really wanted to go and see Pac in jail and talk to him but Puff was the one that kept him from goin

exactly. Just like pac beef wit nas . He never really wanted to diss nas cause of all the respect and love he had for him .Thats why they end up squeshing it .I feel if biggie went to see pac there beef would of been squashed
  • RickyRich
    Options

but the thing is biggie a grown ass man .He could went to go see pac , diddy was not his father .So he also made that choice not to go .
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @stackzmobundlez

GOAT. fukin. drop.

This is the most detaileld 2pac/Big/Suge account i;ve ever seen. Where is it from?

Oh, and I notice that other sites (boxden, coli, sohh) ? like this is appreciated...here? No so much. damn shame.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    basically, puff is a ? ass ?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Pac was either gonna get killed ? with Suge or ? with Henchman. Pac still blamed Big for no reason and he knew it. That's more telling of his character than anything but oh well both them ? dead over dumb ? .

What's also so funny Suge was the super blood back then but now you can catch him playing ping-pong with the leader of the Crips nowadays lol. BadBoy and DR should've had a sit down and handle it like grown men who knows what could've happen if those labels came together.

My question for you is how do you know there was no reason? Were you in on Some ? that Big and His Crew or Pac and his Crew Told you? I mean there are definitely obvious superficial and or tribal reasons of affiliation. IF you roll with my enemies and they hurt me while you are there does that not show a portent of your Character? Perception and reason do not always line up that is true but given all the other ? involved like the gun case due to Bigs crew and the ? Trial involving one of Bigs business associates and the Litany of other ? that was going on behind the scenes including the more mitigating isolation factors Like the lack of visitation, release of Who Shot Ya etc.. You honestly believe he had no realistic issues with Biggie???
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if "Who Shot Ya" wasn't about Pac, it wasn't a good look to have that song out there immediately after he got shot.

That'd make me feel some type of way if I was Pac.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Even if "Who Shot Ya" wasn't about Pac, it wasn't a good look to have that song out there immediately after he got shot.

ofcourse anyone would be ? that your so called friend jus put out a track like that
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ he regressed by joining a gang at the age of 24.

The overall mindset of Tupac was years ahead of his time, but he couldn't escape that thirst for power and respect.

He went out and got the Piru tattoo, started dropping anti-Crip ? in his lyrics:

"enemies that wanna 'C' me, what it 'B' like?

"conversatin' with my comrades, kickin Swahili..."

"we claim MOB, M-O-B if you 'b' specific...

whats crazy is I can actually remember him switching ? up..
    it's weird because pac was almost like a conscious rapper who would still keep it real and say ? you to ya face but death-row was a monster at the time straight juggernaut, so even though pac always had a thug element since he first came out, it's like death-row nurtured that side of pac to the fullest, even though at his core he was always that same guy telling the ladies to keep ya head up who shed so many tears, business wise the move to death-row was a positive thing because nobody was doing it on their level at their peak but just from a lifestyle perspective it obviously in hindsight wasn't the right call.

I don't think it was positive. he said it himself when he was in jail he signed a contract with suge on a role of toilet paper. he said it felt like he made a deal with the devil.
  • blackstarr
    Options
    Who said that it was about Pac? Song officially got realeasd on the B-Side of Big Poppa which came out around the end of February 1995...Puff knew exactly what he was doin.. And Big ain't no dumb ? he knew that ? would start some controversy.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited October 2013
    Options

ofcourse anyone would be ? that your so called friend jus put out a track like that

Another Factor Kats are not using there logical mind to Grasp is if the Dudes that did the hit on Pac @ Quad Studios are affiliated With Big's Camp they would get to hear it 1st whether the song was made before or after WHo Shot you Could be used a the sound track of Pacs Shooting. Music is Grimey and Kats say ? in a way that can be seen a couple of ways word to ? Talking about Eazy E getting ? ? ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwaJ5yRBASk
  • blackstarr
    Options
    At the end of day we lost two of the Goats and that snake Puff is still living the good life
  • RickyRich
    Options
    At the end of day we lost two of the Goats and that snake Puff is still living the good life

if you see i posted a history on the whole thing on page two . you can see how it all on unfold . The beef was more deeper then pac and biggie . Suge and diddy had there own issues aswell over suge bestfriend getting killed

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

See its so easy to quickly co-sign, but when you really read into the ? Puff was no different from all them nggas. Industry cats caught in the streets.

You cant really blame him for makin it out alive. Haitian Jack alive, Suge alive, Pac's Quad shooter alive, etc...and if u wanna stretch it to the whole game-J Prince still alive, Master P still alive, Irv Gotti, etc. Dont single out Puff, they was ALL snakes. Every last one of em in 'the game'. All them dudes got crazy dirt on em. Whether the cats that are dead, in jail, broke, or succesful, all of em. You dont get involved with what they did and come out clean.
  • blackstarr
    Options

if you see i posted a history on the whole thing on page two . you can see how it all on unfold . The beef was more deeper then pac and biggie . Suge and diddy had there own issues aswell over suge bestfriend getting killed

Propz for that drop homie... That was a good read
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    The funniest ? is u niccas that ain't from the Land believe PAC was bangin and he wasn't! And if u think quik is on the set your ? crazy ! Fucc treetop hood is almost taken over by fruit town. Anyone from Compton watts inglewood or LA can vouche for what I'm saying. Doesn't take away from quik music or his legendary status. Truth is truth

Unless you're a gullible kid nobody, especially nearly 20 years after his death, thinks Pac was banging nor did they when he was alive. He always made it clear he wasn't banging
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    Pac was either gonna get killed ? with Suge or ? with Henchman. Pac still blamed Big for no reason and he knew it. That's more telling of his character than anything but oh well both them ? dead over dumb ? .

What's also so funny Suge was the super blood back then but now you can catch him playing ping-pong with the leader of the Crips nowadays lol. BadBoy and DR should've had a sit down and handle it like grown men who knows what could've happen if those labels came together.

My question for you is how do you know there was no reason? Were you in on Some ? that Big and His Crew or Pac and his Crew Told you? I mean there are definitely obvious superficial and or tribal reasons of affiliation. IF you roll with my enemies and they hurt me while you are there does that not show a portent of your Character? Perception and reason do not always line up that is true but given all the other ? involved like the gun case due to Bigs crew and the ? Trial involving one of Bigs business associates and the Litany of other ? that was going on behind the scenes including the more mitigating isolation factors Like the lack of visitation, release of Who Shot Ya etc.. You honestly believe he had no realistic issues with Biggie???

If I tell you yo Fazeem them ? are snakes don't ? with them like that more than once. Yet you still ? with them after my warnings you're gonna blame me cause you got got by them ? ?

His anger was at the wrong ? period. He never went Jack and Jimmy till he had the Row behind the which was smart on Pac's defense. All of NY knew them ? was snakes Pac didn't listen simple as that.

But Big and his Little homies were personally involved in part of the legal Drama Pac was facing they was rolling with Hench and Jack before and after everything went down.

You are right he went at all of them starting 1st at those who he was more Personal with for their level of Involvement then at the Business Partners who tried to snake him in further when he started getting personal to them. How can you say he carried no justified anger when he felt betrayed by a close friend who chose the other side over him?

The whole time again Big was close to all involved so by the previous Logic would that not make him part of the snakepit? This is not an attack on anything other then the Logic you are using to dismiss Pac's issues with Biggie. Pac himself in many different mediums said the ? with him Biggie was smaller then the other ? but a small wound can be just as if not more damaging as a larger one depending on how and where it struck...
  • blackstarr
    Options

If I tell you yo Fazeem them ? are snakes don't ? with them like that more than once. Yet you still ? with them after my warnings you're gonna blame me cause you got got by them ? ?

His anger was at the wrong ? period. He never went Jack and Jimmy till he had the Row behind the which was smart on Pac's defense. All of NY knew them ? was snakes Pac didn't listen simple as that.

But Big and his Little homies were personally involved in part of the legal Drama Pac was facing they was rolling with Hench and Jack before and after everything went down.

You are right he went at all of them starting 1st at those who he was more Personal with for their level of Involvement then at the Business Partners who tried to snake him in further when he started getting personal to them. How can you say he carried no justified anger when he felt betrayed by a close friend who chose the other side over him?

The whole time again Big was close to all involved so by the previous Logic would that not make him part of the snakepit? This is not an attack on anything other then the Logic you are using to dismiss Pac's issues with Biggie. Pac himself in many different mediums said the ? with him Biggie was smaller then the other ? but a small wound can be just as if not more damaging as a larger one depending on how and where it struck...

Why do ? keep saying that Pac only went at Jimmy and Jack after he got at Death row?? Pac publicly dissing them is one of the reasons why he got shot in the first place.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You forgetting he went at them ? in the Vibe issue while he was still locked up?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if u go bacc to the beginning of this thread some niccas really do believe he banged. Go ? figure
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options

Why do ? keep saying that Pac only went at Jimmy and Jack after he got at Death row?? Pac publicly dissing them is one of the reasons why he got shot in the first place.
    Hey you are right I was talking about in the Music sense of the beef as I believe Cain was but in the overall picture his statements earlier were 1st about those trying to extort him. Great point...
    lion_heart wrote: »

You forgetting he went at them ? in the Vibe issue while he was still locked up?
    True true...