Agree or Disagree: Issues Regarding Interracial Dating Stems From Racism & Ignorance

Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To answer the question.. its simple YES
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Well DUH. If people can be convinced there is an invisible man in the sky by the same people that just 140 years ago would have had them chained, beaten and treated like property and claimed that same invisible man in the sky justifies it, then you can make people believe anything.

This! Race mixing has been going on for centuries, so ? deal with it!

black people have been getting ? over for centuries but you want us to do what just accept it
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Well DUH. If people can be convinced there is an invisible man in the sky by the same people that just 140 years ago would have had them chained, beaten and treated like property and claimed that same invisible man in the sky justifies it, then you can make people believe anything.

black people have been getting ? over for centuries but you want us to do what just accept it

my goodness, brah.. stop whinning. black people are not the only people that been ? over. theres races and creeds all throughout history that been enslaved, beat, abused, etc... dont nobody hold grudges except people LIKE YOU.

how about the native americans.. this is THEIR land that we live on. they had their land took from them. they were murdered, ? , thrown into camps, etc. ? life and it is history. move on. you have too much hate and resentment and pride in your heart. how can you ever be happy. you must be miserable.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Of course, preventing interracial dating is what's going to save Black America, not active revolt. Passive boycotts that do nothing to hit Whites in the wallet and everything to further the White agenda of preventing 'contamination' will fix the problems.

• zombie
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I've yet to hear a single coherent, logical argument in here from cats who despise interracial dating.

because you have not been paying attention. it creates unneeded social problems for black people and is a distraction
    from what we should be doing
  • Premeer
    Options
    I've yet to hear a single coherent, logical argument in here from cats who despise interracial dating.

because you have not been paying attention. it creates unneeded social problems for black people and is a distraction

shut the ? up.
  • zombie
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »

my goodness, brah.. stop whinning. black people are not the only people that been ? over. theres races and creeds all throughout history that been enslaved, beat, abused, etc... dont nobody hold grudges except people LIKE YOU.

how about the native americans.. this is THEIR land that we live on. they had their land took from them. they were murdered, ? , thrown into camps, etc. ? life and it is history. move on. you have too much hate and resentment and pride in your heart. how can you ever be happy. you must be miserable.

which part of I am not concerned about other people can't you understand.
    and I have no hate it's love for my the people ? let me be born to.
  • zombie
    Options
    Of course, preventing interracial dating is what's going to save Black America, not active revolt. Passive boycotts that do nothing to hit Whites in the wallet and everything to further the White agenda of preventing 'contamination' will fix the problems.

what's going to save black America is love of each other above love of other races. the resulting actions will empower blacks to take control of our collective destinies
  • zombie
    Options
    I don't give a flying ? about the native American genocide some of them enslaved us to. we have our own genocide that is still going on to think about
  • Premeer
    Options

i dont understand you because i dont have that hate and resentment in me.. my grandfather is native american and if you saw him, you would know. he look like he straight out a TP with a head dress like he just got done gutting some buffalo for his family. and that man has nothing but love in him. i never heard him ? , moan, complain about how his people were done wrong and ? over. never. not once.

but YOU, you have nothing to do with what happened directly, but yet, you ? .. i hate to cuss at somebody, but please.. SHUT THE ? UP. you are annoying.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what's going to save black America is love of each other above love of other races. the resulting actions will empower blacks to take control of our collective destinies

I agree, but first we have to love ourself first before we can even love one another.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its pointless debating with zombie. sometimes the best way to deal with a zombie is

74cjfYc.gif

• Premeer
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    its pointless debating with zombie. sometimes the best way to deal with a zombie is

74cjfYc.gif
    lol

that man is stuck on ignorant.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, dude can't disagree w/ race mixing ?
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options

i dont understand you because i dont have that hate and resentment in me.. my grandfather is native american and if you saw him, you would know. he look like he straight out a TP with a head dress like he just got done gutting some buffalo for his family. and that man has nothing but love in him. i never heard him ? , moan, complain about how his people were done wrong and ? over. never. not once.

but YOU, you have nothing to do with what happened directly, but yet, you ? .. i hate to cuss at somebody, but please.. SHUT THE ? UP. you are annoying.

i am not ? about the past YOU BRUNG UP history not me.

? you don't come into the ? thread you are happy being a house ? so continue. i don't give a ? about whites native east indians or none of those ? they are not my concern. iT'S about my side, my people, my race.
    i have said nothing bad about any other race this whole ? thread you came into this discussion with your own bias and you are not listening to what i am saying.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

Of course he can. I think he's made that obviously apparent
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So Joe Blow from Brooklyn dating some women who is't black distracts from what we should be doing? It creates a social problem? What should we be doing exactly?

Help me out.
  • zombie
    Options
    @bkkbully @premeer you ? love love love other races so much you want their to be an end to racism but that can never happen as long as my race is disadvantaged. when we fix ourselves then the world you want to live in can exist.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Solomon led the the Israelites to idolatry and the destruction of a great nation of black people...

And what was a major cause of this?

Bruh was smashing women of different race aka being in interracial relationships...which led to him allowing the worship of their gods to be practiced. He also allowed these strange women to influence him into delving into sorcery and other forbidden knowledge...

Moral of the story...

Stay true to the sisters....or prepare for a destruction of ur race.

The end.

• Premeer
    Options
    @bkkbully @premeer you ? love love love other races so much you want their to be an end to racism but that can never happen as long as my race is disadvantaged. when we fix ourselves then the world you want to live in can exist.

ohhhh please. who are you. you are nobody. so where do you get off feeling so strongly. sit down and shut up.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

I see nothing wrong nor necessarily racist about that, I'm just waiting for him to come with a good argument.

Fact is, Zombie is hateful. He only looks out for self just like the whites he despises so much did and still do..? any casualties as long as me and MINE are in a better place. Mine being the people that happened to have been born the same color as me...doesn't matter what type of person they are.

I can't respect that frame of mind anymore than I would coming from a white person.

Hate is not the answer.
  • Premeer
    Options

i am not ? about the past YOU BRUNG UP history not me.

? you don't come into the ? thread you are happy being a house ? so continue. i don't give a ? about whites native east indians or none of those ? they are not my concern. iT'S about my side, my people, my race.
    i have said nothing bad about any other race this whole ? thread you came into this discussion with your own bias and you are not listening to what i am saying.

clearly, you are not the brightest crayon in the box....
  • zombie
    Options

So Joe Blow from Brooklyn dating some women who is't black distracts from what we should be doing? It creates a social problem? What should we be doing exactly?

Help me out.

i will help you out. we should be building our communities the black community consists of black families which are composed of black men, women and children. race mixing creates more division. when you marry a white girl that's one less black family also the possibility exist that your child will not identify with being black and in that case he or she will just be more competition for black children. if you marry outside the race your concerns will change because what affects our community does not necessarily effect you and your family.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but....native Americans have not moved on....and its honestly shows a lack of empathy on your part to suggest they should do such. Same with decendsants of the trans Atlantic slave trade...had their land ALSO taken and identity hijacked and where beaten to the point of forced amnesia...also were murdered and ? on a mass scale...

GTFOH
  • Premeer
    Options

Help me out.

i will help you out. we should be building our communities the black community consists of black families which are composed of black men, women and children. race mixing creates more division. when you marry a white girl that's one less black family also the possibility exist that your child will not identify with being black and in that case he or she will just be more competition for black children. if you marry outside the race your concerns will change because what affects our community does not necessarily effect you and your family.

or.. we can forget all the division as a whole and love our neighbor / brother as ourselves. problem solved. the Jesus way.

your methods are worldly.. thats why hate is in the equation. all this stuff you saying is pride and hate. see, kind of go hand in hand, huh...