New Mom ( 4 days ) - Puts all fatties on blast with a single shot

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    DafuqYo wrote: »
    People hate fit people.

That's why they Started calling fat women ? like curvy and real women. ? disgusting.

Look at old art and illustrations, "fat" (average) women have been the norm for centuries.

If anything this extreme fitness is whats relatively new.

maybe in eur culture...

it's obvious that "extreme" fitness was never the norm in european culture...

entitlement and ignorance two things you showcase very well when you are bitter.

No not just in European culture, don't start caping Jamel.

She looks great but to act as though every woman is the same and there aren't other factors involved is unfair to the average woman.

The average woman's body WILL NOT look like that 4 days after childbirth and that is nothing to be ashamed of at all.

kat ur just as guilty cause every time a model type broad is posted on here ur like "oh she has a boy body, not thick enough, not womanly" I'm not hating on u right now but u know its true

Just as guilty of what exactly?

Speaking on my preference doesn't mean I don't understand that women are built differently and can be attractive in their own right.

This thread isn't about attraction or preference to me though, it's about setting an unrealistic expectation.

I feel like you have just as unrealistic of expectations and anyone else tho sometimes. Ur expectations follow ur preference
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    Man....why do people even give a ? about this kinda ? ?

cause TRUTH HURTS. We have to look outside the body of this woman. Matter of fact, we must look at the message ' its possible to be in shape after pregnancy, pregnancy is not a body Terminator, its people way of living'.
    Uneducated people will not believe that. My mom had 6 children she s not fat , not a billionaire, didnt have a sport nor diet coach nor google and was living in Africa : she acquired knowledge.
    Occidental fatness, masculine and feminin , is Due most of the time to lack of diet knowledge and the pressure of junk food industries.

Good for your moms B...I'm sure sure she can get it...and she African.

But I still don't give a ? . Fat hoes need to stop hating.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH this ? 2 leg shaming...

Fat ? will make excuses about how b/c he's handicapped his disability pays for the gym...

josh-s.jpg

lmao!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    When it comes to a post- pregnancy body, you gotta look at the pre-pregnancy body, too.
    they don't hear tho
    couple that with her 'profession'

I'd join the ? fatty movement if Khalessi, Aqua or even MPR dropped a pic close to this 2 months after giving birth.......

It's been 8 weeks & I'm 20lbs bigger than my pre-pregnant size. I wear a woman's size 12 (originally a size 4/6, juniors size 7/9). I'm the person I used to talk about..smmfh. And thanksgiving didn't help. But I started jogging on my treadmill. I wanna look something like that by my birthday (July)
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Reminds me. Didn't this board have a weight room before?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd smash while the baby was still inside of her.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thing is, women don't really need to up their caloric intake all that much when they pregnant. Bishes just use pregnancy as an excuse to gorge themselves, and pregnant or not, once the weight goes on, that ? never goes off.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how much her baby weighed.
  • Kat
    Options
    Soooo is this going to become a thing?

Go on child.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Thing is, women don't really need to up their caloric intake all that much when they pregnant. Bishes just use pregnancy as an excuse to gorge themselves, and pregnant or not, once the weight goes on, that ? never goes off.

Not true. I lost all the weight from my oldest within a year. I'll say it's harder the more kids you have and the older you get.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Go on child.
    I've been callin u a fat ? for the past 5 years. It's not a "thing"

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Just imagine you being a lazy ? sitting around watching TV and complaining about being broke. Then you walk your ass down the street to 3 fast food joints and fill out 3 applications then walk back home and have the nerve to feel good about yourself.

Now imagine a ? roll up in a bad ass coupe (waxed wit rimmed shinin on dat ass), ? got on a nice business suit and shoes made out of some dead ass lizard. And he happened to have gone to the same high school as you and had the same circumstances.

And while he walking down the street watching you look out the window wondering who this square ass ? on your block is he just stops and says, "I MAKE $125k JUST OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL....WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?"

You drop your peanut butter and jelly sandwich just in time to see your chick looking at you like, "WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE MR. MONEY OVER THERE?"

Well... thats how these fat ? feel...

not i @darxwell
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Just imagine you being a lazy ? sitting around watching TV and complaining about being broke. Then you walk your ass down the street to 3 fast food joints and fill out 3 applications then walk back home and have the nerve to feel good about yourself.

Now imagine a ? roll up in a bad ass coupe (waxed wit rimmed shinin on dat ass), ? got on a nice business suit and shoes made out of some dead ass lizard. And he happened to have gone to the same high school as you and had the same circumstances.

And while he walking down the street watching you look out the window wondering who this square ass ? on your block is he just stops and says, "I MAKE $125k JUST OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL....WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?"

You drop your peanut butter and jelly sandwich just in time to see your chick looking at you like, "WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE MR. MONEY OVER THERE?"

Well... thats how these fat ? feel...

But Mr. Money (fit women) have layed out a blueprint giving broke ? (fat ? ) THE ANSWERS and THE EDUCATION on how to get this money (lose weight and stay in shape). Broke ? (fat ? ) just isnt willing to put his all into getting this money (losing weight).

So how can fat ? be mad?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a 'hater' by far, but that seems a bit unrealistic for certain people. Some women just let themselves go during their pregnancy. Some just don't take fitness/their health serious enough t.o do something about it.
    It's motivation for my fat ass. I'm working hard to get this weight off.

Meh I rather my woman let herself go during pregnancy vs my baby not eating good. I want a big strong baby lol
  • Kat
    Options

Go on child.
    I've been callin u a fat ? for the past 5 years. It's not a "thing"

oh..well this is awkward.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not a 'hater' by far, but that seems a bit unrealistic for certain people. Some women just let themselves go during their pregnancy. Some just don't take fitness/their health serious enough t.o do something about it.
    It's motivation for my fat ass. I'm working hard to get this weight off.

Meh I rather my woman let herself go during pregnancy vs my baby not eating good. I want a big strong baby lol

Bruh you would loathe that fat ? after 2 days of non-sop eating and using the "but I'm pregnant" excuse