U.N.S. The Education on Tommy Sotomayor.

Options

Comments

• THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    So wait, what's this about Rush Limbaugh giving this guy a job?

No shade, but in all of my dealings with other races, I have never heard a nonblack man ? on women of their own race as passionately and enthusiastically as black men do. NEVER.

I've seen some posters on here call a nonblack woman a woman/lady and in the very same post refer to a black woman as a black ? . For shame.

Lol... U do know that white men in the United States created and reinforce the very patriarchy that controls women's earning potential and reproductive rights or nah?
    Lol...
    Talk is cheap.

So are we justifying hurt ? ? on black women in media with the 'well, whites do it too' logic or nah?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No shade, but in all of my dealings with other races, I have never heard a nonblack man ? on women of their own race as passionately and enthusiastically as black men do. NEVER.

I've seen some posters on here call a nonblack woman a woman/lady and in the very same post refer to a black woman as a black ? . For shame.

Lol... U do know that white men in the United States created and reinforce the very patriarchy that controls women's earning potential and reproductive rights or nah?
    Lol...
    Talk is cheap.

So are we justifying hurt ? ? on black women in media with the 'well, whites do it too' logic or nah?

No. I'm just saying that the "white men are princes and treat their women great" rhetoric from you is asinine.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I was watching one of his vids this morning.
    He is over the top. But ppl should probably b more upset at the ratchets and animals he rails against.
    His emotional state ain't gonna stop certain folks from misbehaving.

wait,
    are you in his target demographic?
    :-?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he wants to be a shock ?

and who wouldn't, the money is great

but you do have to at least somewhat witty

and he's not
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options

Lol...
    Talk is cheap.

No. I'm just saying that the "white men are princes and treat their women great" rhetoric from you is asinine.

You're really good at twisting words, but take a look at this post again

"No shade, but in all of my dealings with other races, I have never heard a nonblack man ? on women of their own race as passionately and enthusiastically as black men do. NEVER."

Now where in that post do you see me saying that white men are princes and treat their women great?
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    He is over the top. But ppl should probably b more upset at the ratchets and animals he rails against.

So I'm supposed to be mad at how the next person chooses to live their life?

U don't have to b mad about anything.
    Continue to believe that public perception of your tribe has no effect on your offsprings opportunities in life. I don't care.

Others have thought ill us of for centuries, me getting upset at a hoodrat isn't going to change that.

That's part of the issue. Not holding members of your tribe accountable. Collective efficacy. Social disorganization. No wonder where we live is called the projects.

Holding someone accountable and being mad just because are 2 different things. You can tell and show somebody there's a better way to act without anger and negativity.

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

wait,

Y u throwing shots my brother? I don't agree with his approach or all his views.

Lol...
    Talk is cheap.

"No shade, but in all of my dealings with other races, I have never heard a nonblack man ? on women of their own race as passionately and enthusiastically as black men do. NEVER."

Now where in that post do you see me saying that white men are princes and treat their women great?

What's more enthusiastic than making laws?
  • a.mann
    Options

I don't know whether that is true or not.

But I can tell you from listening to my fair share of Conservative radio
    Tommy has obviously studied their strategy:
    utilizing a form of "tricknology" (in this case emotional & mental manipulation)

although not as well refrained as Limbaugh,Beck or Hannity
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options

wait,

Rhetorical question breh.
    This ? has toast, eggs, tea and a side of Sotomayor for breakfast every morning.

Sidenote: Who TF wakes up wanting to listen to that negativity that early in the morning? Listen to something uplifting, some Rance Allen or some Yolanda Adams...?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yes because they are a detriment to the black community. if you can get upset about someone on YT expressing their opinion then why can't get you get upset about the ratchets and savages who are actually contributing to the decadence of our community. By your logic TS should just be a man with an opinion.
    Many blacks are opposed to what he says very adamantly. Which is amazing because they if they spent half that energy fixing up their communities then Tommy wouldn't even have a reason to speak.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options

wait,

Y u throwing shots my brother? I don't agree with his approach or all his views.

Lol...
    Talk is cheap.

What's more enthusiastic than making laws?

Touche'.

But if you want to be nitpicky, White lawmakers are ? on ALL women, not just whites
    When ignant black men part their lips and spew negativity about their sisters, they're directing that vitriol right at us.
  • a.mann
    Options

yes because they are a detriment to the black community. if you can get upset about someone on YT expressing their opinion then why can't get you get upset about the ratchets and savages who are actually contributing to the decadence of our community. By your logic TS should just be a man with an opinion.
    Many blacks are opposed to what he says very adamantly. Which is amazing because they if they spent half that energy fixing up their communities then Tommy wouldn't even have a reason to speak.

wait,
  • taeboo
    Options

What is me being all upset going to do though? Is my anger going to magically change someone's behavior?

• THOT PILGRIM
    Options

And what is Tommy doing to fix up his community? Not paying his child support? Leaving his "black hoodrat single mother" of an ex to raise his daughter alone?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Stop focusing on the delivery all the time. Look beyond the emotions.
  • a.mann
    Options
    Stop focusing on the delivery all the time. Look beyond the emotions.

cbsvanity-fair-poll-jumped-the-shark-hillary-clinton-for-vp-and-more.jpeg
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Words without emotion are meaningless. It's the emotion that gives words power.

If that weren't the case, "? " and "? " wouldn't be so controversial.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Play on people's need to believe to create a cultlike following.

48 Laws of Power.

Tommy know what he's doing.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options

And what is Tommy doing to fix up his community? Not paying his child support? Leaving his "black hoodrat single mother" of an ex to raise his daughter alone?

but that isn't the point nor does it necessarily disprove his message in anyway. If blacks want have such an issue with his dialogue, then why not take actions to prove him wrong? Why not cast shame on those who are actually destroying our community. Instead we get upset about someone merely expressing their opinion. That isn't logical by any means
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is a ? .

An educated black man should not try to defend this sexist, ignorant, and defaming behavior by this ? .

Y'all worried what white people think about us. Yet, don't even realize they don't give a ? about race because they have an invisible cloak called, white privilege.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    Options

but that isn't the point nor does it necessarily disprove his message in anyway. If blacks want have such an issue with his dialogue, then why not take actions to prove him wrong? Why not cast shame on those who are actually destroying our community. Instead we get upset about someone merely expressing their opinion. That isn't logical by any means

The point is that he's contributing to the detriment of our community by creating a fatherless home
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What is me being all upset going to do though? Is my anger going to magically change someone's behavior?

Your anger may inspire you to take action, changing the mind set of some or many.

We want to do better as a race. We can't do that unless we hold each other acountable.

We need to reprogram the mind set of the youth, but we can't do that if nobody gives a ? .

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options

The point is that he's contributing to the detriment of our community by creating a fatherless home

lol are you serious? Sure he isn't in the home but he does play an active role in his daughters life. But again that isn't the point. If you knew nothing of this mans past and just heard his voice on youtube you'd probably still have an issue with his message.
  • taeboo
    Options

Your anger may inspire you to take action, changing the mind set of some or many.

We want to do better as a race. We can't do that unless we hold each other acountable.

We need to reprogram the mind set of the youth, but we can't do that if nobody gives a ? .

I don't need to feel angry to want to take action within my community. How is a person going to want to do better when they are constantly being judged negatively by someone who is supposedly trying to help them?