PLAYERZ ONLY: When Exchanging Numbers With a Chick...

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    If a man I was interested in was interested in me and attempted to give me his number, I'd automatically give him mine and expect that he take charge.

It's just my personal preference.

And yes maybe it is a game, but love and keeping a man/woman is all about games whether you'd like to admit it or not.

Right. But suppose you couldn't give yours for whatever reason. Just play along. Dude gave you his number and he doesn't have yours. You gonna call his ass or not?

And why do people just accept that they'll have to play games for the rest of their life? I refuse to that ? forever. As an adult, I should be able to go through life with a woman without trying to maneuver myself into power positions and ? all the time. ? all the games and ? . That's just me though.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its all a numbers game. you not gonna hook up with 100% of the chicks u get #'s from. cause women have diff issues: got a man, just not interested, just didnt want to tell you no, just broke up, etc. usually 4 out of 10 numbers will actually materialize into something

also u get their numbers..dont exchange and dont fall for the gimme your number instead trick. ? wont call u. respond with either...smh quit playing and give it to me or...ok well nice to meet you...and keep it moving
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat

I can understand u sayin u want a man to be more aggressive. I have always been the type to get numbers and doing the follow up. Only reason I want to start giving my number out instead is to pretty much filter out the ones that will just string me along only to reach a cul-de-sac. Atleast when she hits me up I should kno that I'm in the green coz no ? is gonna put herself out there to get in touch with u if she aint feeling u. No mixed signals, no confusion, no bullshittin around.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    If a man I was interested in was interested in me and attempted to give me his number, I'd automatically give him mine and expect that he take charge.

And yes maybe it is a game, but love and keeping a man/woman is all about games whether you'd like to admit it or not.

Right. But suppose you couldn't give yours for whatever reason. Just play along. Dude gave you his number and he doesn't have yours. You gonna call his ass or not?

And why do people just accept that they'll have to play games for the rest of their life? I refuse to that ? forever. As an adult, I should be able to go through life with a woman without trying to maneuver myself into power positions and ? all the time. ? all the games and ? . That's just me though.

lol..oh you just going to force me to agree with you huh?

IF that were the case, I'd reach out initially, but I'd be quick to put the ball in his court and see what he does with it.

Love is a game. Humans and our egos are fragile, so we strategize and make moves to get what we want without upsetting the other player or losing the game altogether.

The reality is not as bad as I'm making it sound, but it's still the reality when you break it down.
  • mryounggun
    Options

lol..oh you just going to force me to agree with you huh?

IF that were the case, I'd reach out initially, but I'd be quick to put the ball in his court and see what he does with it.

Love is a game. Humans and our egos are fragile, so we strategize and make moves to get what we want without upsetting the other player or losing the game altogether.

The reality is not as bad as I'm making it sound, but it's still the reality when you break it down.

Lol. Na, I ain't trying to force you to agree. I was just trying to get you to stop avoiding answering the question. Good ? .

And ? all that 'Love is a game' ? . That's only true if you allow it to happen. I refuse to play that game. I'm interested in a woman and she plays those type of games, there are 2 choices:

1. She sees that I ain't into it and don't play those games so she recognizes that she doesn't need to either and she can just be an adult and not jockey for position all the damn time like a ? ' horse race

2. We can not deal with each other anymore.

? is a pet peeve of mine, in case y'all couldn't tell. Lol.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    @Kat

I can understand u sayin u want a man to be more aggressive. I have always been the type to get numbers and doing the follow up. Only reason I want to start giving my number out instead is to pretty much filter out the ones that will just string me along only to reach a cul-de-sac. Atleast when she hits me up I should kno that I'm in the green coz no ? is gonna put herself out there to get in touch with u if she aint feeling u. No mixed signals, no confusion, no bullshittin around.

There it is right there. ? is simple as ? . Don't wanna ? with a ? ...don't call. I honestly feel like I'm doing women a favor when I give my number out instead of trying to get theirs. I'm giving them a simple out. No need to have me calling and you not answering or you trying to drop hints that you ain't into a ? . If you ain't feelin' me, tear my number up and drop that ? in the trash. No harm, no foul.
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these ? on some neo ? sleep talkin bout if she call me im the one ? outta here b im gettin her number n callin the ? on my time

aint no better feelin than dominating a female that was hard to get at or u had to put in game/work for ya must be ? wit low self esteem or ugly broads if she chasing u n putting the ? so easy....

from the open post i can tell t/s gets no cuddy
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is atlanta be straight up...Atlantic station is impressive to black women here at least it was when. Was dating heave from 04-2011
  • mryounggun
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    these ? on some neo ? sleep talkin bout if she call me im the one ? outta here b im gettin her number n callin the ? on my time

aint no better feelin than dominating a female that was hard to get at or u had to put in game/work for ya must be ? wit low self esteem or ugly broads if she chasing u n putting the ? so easy....

from the open post i can tell t/s gets no cuddy

Here's the thing son, and this is no diss...

Did you ever consider that just maybe there are attractive women on planet Earth who don't play the 'hard to get' game?

Shorty at the crib like, 'I see the phone ringing, but I'ma wait another 36 hours and then pick up the phone when he call. Keep him guessing!'

? don't sound ridiculous to you? Again, I know some people are cool with ? like that. I just see no reason to play that game.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    I am saying put the ball in your court women are have expectations...if you aren't really the ? vetting type that needs it all the time you wouldn't be on here talking about it...so, take the number and have something to say. I find myself in settings with women...I used to do this thing where I would tell them I wanted to work with them...meet them for lunch and only talk business...it worked out to where they would end up calling to just say what's up first then I could turn the conversation. You just really need to be confident, g. Have your talk game proper...not to say that giving numbers doesn't work for @mryounggun but he didn't make a thread on the internet for suggestions so I am suggesting another route for you.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    This is atlanta be straight up...Atlantic station is impressive to black women here at least it was when. Was dating heave from 04-2011

I was kidding, fam. Relax. But real ? , AS was impressive when it first opened and was the new ? . Now, AS is like normal ? . I mean it's still nice, but no longer NICE.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    I am saying put the ball in your court women are have expectations...if you aren't really the ? vetting type that needs it all the time you wouldn't be on here talking about it...so, take the number and have something to say. I find myself in settings with women...I used to do this thing where I would tell them I wanted to work with them...meet them for lunch and only talk business...it worked out to where they would end up calling to just say what's up first then I could turn the conversation. You just really need to be confident, g. Have your talk game proper...not to say that giving numbers doesn't work for @mryounggun but he didn't make a thread on the internet for suggestions so I am suggesting another route for you.

Yeah, I'm realizing we never gon' see eye to eye on this ? based on the bolded. Salute, fam. *daps*
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It still is, its my go to spot I live right down the street
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NeuBOO wrote: »
    kat is stupid..
    jus ignore that ? ..

*feelings*
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It works but it helps if you set it up in a nonchalant maybe even social way.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe there is a debate about this. Getting ? is very easy, just have some confidence about your damn self. There is no one way to pull women. Whatever works for you, works for you. Don't get too caught up in what the next man is doing. Stay in your lane. Most of these women want you to holla anyway, because most of them not happy. So make them laugh.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Leaving my number with women has never panned out only cause women are in most cases:

•A. To ego driven to pursue because they feel like .. "man should do everything"
    •B. To scared that they will get rejected
    •C. To Lazy of taking charge .. They want their looks to do all the talking.

now the chances that you will get you one of those Lady Gaga ? who don't give a f*ck and will do whatever
    because they are confident in their choices be it good or bad, are rare.

good luck in 2014.
    and go read a Neil Strauss book.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    its all a numbers game. you not gonna hook up with 100% of the chicks u get #'s from. cause women have diff issues: got a man, just not interested, just didnt to tell you no, just broke up, etc. usually 4 out of 10 numbers will actually materialize into something

also u get their numbers..dont exchange and dont fall for the gimme your number instead trick. ? wont call u. respond with either...smh quit playing and give it to me or...ok well nice to meet you...and keep it moving

Word. If a chick says "I don't give my number out, but I'll take yours" respond with " Do guys actually still fall for that line?" The look on their faces is priceless.

After that, just keep it moving. You can't bat .1000 all the time.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has been explained already.

Most women r not bold enough to tell u no, so theyll give u the number fully knowin they gon fleece you.

Theres 2 remedies. Be more selective or just say ? it and bag everything movin to increase your odds. The sales term for the latter is 'build your funnel'
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I got a 100 percent success rate...

don-t-be-a-menace-o.gif
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think sum of yall got me confused. This aint a "How can I get ? " thread. The premise of this thread purely 4 ? who ARE getting ? to school a brother if the "Here, take my number down" route actually works more effectively when it comes to cutting out the ? who are just not tryna get down like that. I don't need any new pretty ? as friends. Nope, if I holla @ a fine ? its either we hooking up or we working sumthin out, ? a friendzone.

I just need a new way to filter out ? that aren't serious. I see this method seems to work by reading some of the responses
  • evoljeanyes
    Options

I was kidding, fam. Relax. But real ? , AS was impressive when it first opened and was the new ? . Now, AS is like normal ? . I mean it's still nice, but no longer NICE.

Lol, I would never get upset over something this ridiculous, my g. I agree on AS it was always pretty regular.
    Strip was cool though at first. Now its sleep.