Hulk vs. Superman

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    Ok....Starbrand(or whatevr his name is)>>>>> savage hulk.

*puts feet on the table n waits for waterproof

YOU my friend received a Goat, Starbrand sounds like he on some One Above All type being, I have no doubt he will smash savage hulk
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    veikuri wrote: »
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Lets use common knowledge information given by comics. Hulk and Superman have similar strength...neither ahead of the other enough to warrant an advantage.

Superman has better speed and reaction. Though Banners calculations give Hulk a great chance at hitting faster guys...(see hit encounters with surfer, Thor, etc)

Superman has more abilities...flight, heat vision, freeze breath give him distance attacks that cause hulk problems. Although thunderclap and hulk smashes can be considered distance attacks, Superman still holds the advantage.

Intelligence Banner has an advantage. He is a top 5 intellectual in marvel. Superman isn't stupid but lacks genius level intellect.

Fighting ability both guys are sluggers..bricks. Even match

Hulk wins: Thor, Loki, Abomination
    Clear superior: Silver Surfer

Supes wins: Cap Marvel, Black Adam, Wonder Woman
    clear superior: Martian Manhunter

This is as even a match as there is lol.

Also Thanos would beat any incarnation of Hulk. And Thanos has begged for his life in fights Galactus before. He isn't on that level

Hahahaha no. Loki and Thor stomp Hulk. Black adam and Marvel can easily beat Supes at any time, as can Wonder Woman (she also has).
    @Veikuri I was noting some of his wins. @broddie you are actually right!

Thor generally holds back quite a lot when he fights Hulk.

That's because there's nothing he can do, Thor even said he can't even ? or beat Hulk in Thor #365

....? . Right after Thor said that he literally oneshotted a stronger/amped Hulk aka Nul.

And that might be true but tell me what the ? it got to do with Thor sayin he can't be the Hulk.

I mean Damn it's straight from his mouth that's the ? I'm talking about. Now y'all trying to change things that is Canon.

If Thor says He can't beat the Hulk than why can't y'all except it, oh I know it's the writer fault right?

Get over it, Thor said he can't beat the Hulk there's nothing further to discuss

Because he contradicted himself in the next page and one-shot Hulk. That's why.

JUST stop it already, so what he one shot hulk, everybody in comics got hit with some powerful blows.

DId the shot killed hulk?, Did hulk gave up?

So how's that contradict what he said. Just except the facts that Thor said he can't be hulk.

To be more precise he said something of sorts as a worn down, tired, spirit broken ? .

Hulk I know that I cannot defeat you. It's Canon out of Thor mouth and Thor can accept it why can't y'all

What? Thor was dominating Worthy Hulk & Thing. He didn't even want to defeat them.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets use common knowledge information given by comics. Hulk and Superman have similar strength...neither ahead of the other enough to warrant an advantage.

Superman has better speed and reaction. Though Banners calculations give Hulk a great chance at hitting faster guys...(see hit encounters with surfer, Thor, etc)

Superman has more abilities...flight, heat vision, freeze breath give him distance attacks that cause hulk problems. Although thunderclap and hulk smashes can be considered distance attacks, Superman still holds the advantage.

Intelligence Banner has an advantage. He is a top 5 intellectual in marvel. Superman isn't stupid but lacks genius level intellect.

Also Thanos would beat any incarnation of Hulk. And Thanos has begged for his life in fights Galactus before. He isn't on that level

Hahahaha no. Loki and Thor stomp Hulk. Black adam and Marvel can easily beat Supes at any time, as can Wonder Woman (she also has).

That's because there's nothing he can do, Thor even said he can't even ? or beat Hulk in Thor #365

....? . Right after Thor said that he literally oneshotted a stronger/amped Hulk aka Nul.

And then Thor collapsed and had to be carried away while Hulk got up (after he landed) and started tearing up Dracula's kingdom.
  • waterproof
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »

And then Thor collapsed and had to be carried away while Hulk got up (after he landed) and started tearing up Dracula's kingdom.

AND Hulk got up from a one shot from Thor that sent him across the globe, got straight up after he landed and start rampaging and taking it out on Dracula kingdom while Thor puny ass passed out.

Hulk is the strongest there is
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options

And that might be true but tell me what the ? it got to do with Thor sayin he can't be the Hulk.

I mean Damn it's straight from his mouth that's the ? I'm talking about. Now y'all trying to change things that is Canon.

If Thor says He can't beat the Hulk than why can't y'all except it, oh I know it's the writer fault right?

Get over it, Thor said he can't beat the Hulk there's nothing further to discuss

JUST stop it already, so what he one shot hulk, everybody in comics got hit with some powerful blows.

So how's that contradict what he said. Just except the facts that Thor said he can't be hulk.

To be more precise he said something of sorts as a worn down, tired, spirit broken ? .

Hulk I know that I cannot defeat you. It's Canon out of Thor mouth and Thor can accept it why can't y'all

Hulk was knocked the ? out. He wasn't able to give up.

Yeah after taking a nap in orbit. People tend to eventually get up from being put to sleep.

Facts are that Thor beat an amped/more powerful version of Hulk....in one hit.
  • lion_heart
    Options

Yeah after taking a nap in orbit. People tend to eventually get up from being put to sleep.

? you live on Fantasy ? Island. When Thor one shotHulk he got up right after he landed and started tearing up ? . ? you think you have the only issue of comics? You are delusional.

LOL @ taking a nap now I heard it all. Hulk didn't need no nap. He crashed down got up and started wrecking ? . Thor almost killed Thing but he was in no ways capable of doing the same to the Hulk so he used up is last bit of energy to punch half way across the world before he collapsed near death when that happened. Goldielocks can't ? with the hulk point, blank, period.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

? you live on Fantasy ? Island. When Thor one shotHulk he got up right after he landed and started tearing up ? . ? you think you have the only issue of comics? You are delusional.

LOL @ taking a nap now I heard it all. Hulk didn't need no nap. He crashed down got up and started wrecking ? . Thor almost killed Thing but he was in no ways capable of doing the same to the Hulk so he used up is last bit of energy to punch half way across the world before he collapsed near death when that happened. Goldielocks can't ? with the hulk point, blank, period.

The nap was when Hulk was floating in orbit unconscious. If you somehow didn't catch that.

Thor won the fight against an amped Hulk in....ONE hit. It happened and nothing you say can change that. Oh and also, Thor has actually stated that he always holds back against Hulk. And he's oneshotted him before with lightning and beaten him before.
  • waterproof
    Options

Puny Thunder ? of Asgard
  • lion_heart
    Options

Puny Thunder ? of Asgard

Banner: "My monster has a thing with Deities...see a ? , punch a ? "
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    Options
    WWH for the win!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Aint Hulk basically doomsday in this fight?

• waterproof
    Options

The nap was when Hulk was floating in orbit unconscious. If you somehow didn't catch that.

Thor won the fight against an amped Hulk in....ONE hit. It happened and nothing you say can change that. Oh and also, Thor has actually stated that he always holds back against Hulk. And he's oneshotted him before with lightning and beaten him before.

Thor holding back from Hulk, lol. That's that Asgard ? myth.

Thor went into Warrior Madness against the Hulk in Incredible Hulk #440, and Hulk survived that Hissy fit, and after all That Hulk saved the puny ? from a Nuclear Blast.
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't Hulks cells suppose to adapt/evolve to the enviroment around him? Does that ? apply to stress too? Give Hulks cellular structure enough time and it should adapt to supes attacks. Just a thought.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we are really in here arguing that Thor can't beat Hulk?
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    The fact that Thor asks Odin to fight without enchantment against Hulk is proof that Thor is more powerful.

Also Thor 385. Hulk threatens to ? a civilian to get Thor to put down mjolnir and go hand to hand. That's a good indication that Even Hulk knows who has more power.

Also in that same 440 FIGHT it states that Thor is unphased by hulk's big punch. Yet another stalemate.
  • waterproof
    Options
    The fact that Thor asks Odin to fight without enchantment against Hulk is proof that Thor is more powerful.

Also Thor 385. Hulk threatens to ? a civilian to get Thor to put down mjolnir and go hand to hand. That's a good indication that Even Hulk knows who has more power.

Also in that same 440 FIGHT it states that Thor is unphased by hulk's big punch. Yet another stalemate.

Hulk Smash, nuff said. Let's keep it in the comic realm and stop putting our personal spin on ? . Thor is stupid point blank, Thor Is not an intelligent fighter, he always think he can go toe to toe with the Hulk and always get his ass handed to him, Thor is not a smart fighter and that known in the comic world with centuries of fighting you think he's smarter than that and with all his ? ? powers from his hammer to other ? , Hulk is not scared of his hammer or his ? skyfather powers.

What you just type show how Thor is not intelligent, when The Savage HULK can't talk you into dropping your weapon and take an ass whooping, you is dumb, Savage Hulk with an intellect of a child, SMH.

And let's stop this Barnum and Bailey circus fantasy ? y'all like to do, Thor will send him to the sun or open a black hole. No he wouldn't, Thor ain't did it yet and won't you and I know that ain't gonna happen.

You do know it takes some type of concentration and time to summon up spells, in a fight you really think Thor got time for that or you think HULK going to sit there and let Thor recite an long ass spell, HULK would break his jaw in the middle of Thor reciting that spell, like he broke Dr Strange puny fingers in WWH.

Now If Savage Hulk can outsmart a ? . Thor have no Chance against the Green Scar and ? forbids he goes in World Breaker mode.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Lol it wasnt outsmarting. He threatened to ? a civilian. Lol
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Thor's smarter than humans. He is a great battle strategists he mostly fights Hulk for fun.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

Thor holding back from Hulk, lol. That's that Asgard ? myth.

Thor went into Warrior Madness against the Hulk in Incredible Hulk #440, and Hulk survived that Hissy fit, and after all That Hulk saved the puny ? from a Nuclear Blast.

See that sentence? That makes that whole thing null. Nuclear blasts shouldn't be able to scratch Thor OR Hulk and the fact that the writer thought it could......he loses credibility. All of it. Oh and you forgot to mention that Thor didn't have his powers before he fought Hulk so....yeah.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thor can beat Hulk if he takes him out fast, but the longer it goes, the more the favor switches to the Hulk.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thor's smarter than humans. He is a great battle strategists he mostly fights Hulk for fun.

This,It should be pointed out that Thor spars with Hulk for fun just because he likes to fight, he never wants to ? Hulk

• waterproof
    Options

Puny Thunder ? of Asgard

Banner: "My monster has a thing with Deities...see a ? , punch a ? "

A great quote from Bruce Banner, Hulk will smack the feathers off of Thor's helmet
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Until Thor hits Hulk with his high-end magic, then Thor doesn't take Hulk seriously.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Lol Thor was literally charging hulk while the blast occurred.
  • lion_heart
    Options
    Why is Hulk vs Thor eve up for debate? Thor lost to ? Emma Frost and she damn near killed him. By the end of the series Captain America had to beg Hulk for his help.

@waterproof ? is wrong these ? ?