Whats yall opinion on white women?

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of yall a lil too worried about where a another ? sticks his ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thelma and vanessa williams can get it
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Meh, you can do nasty things with a white girl you can't do with a sister if you into that ? . Just go ahead and ? yourself one and find out for yourself. Don't get lost in the white ? tho ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chaka-Khan-EMF-2012.png

She lookn thick! MMM!
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One can argue blk women look better as they age...

Angela Bassett,Jada Pinket-Smith, Gabrielle Union....etc
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    by the way this is something nobody mentioned but even the white girls people like end up having black features...

...these cave ? have to have black features to even be considered attractive in the first place.

...that let's me know deep down inside a lot of house ? just want a black girl without the race attached to it because they hate being black. They can't change their own race so they go for the second best option which is a woman with black features but white skin.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't ? with white women too much. I ? with everything but white women heavy for the most part. They are the lowest on my radar unless they have specific attributes.
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Cave ? "... u as racist as it gets.

Might as well be a slave owner with your racist self.

If u realy down from the bible we all from the same rib bone
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    220px-john_brown_daguerreotype_c1856.png

White boy did more than any yall ever did... why? Because he ztuck up for the human race. Not black this or that... all people are created equal.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    As hard as it maybe for you ? and frauds to understand i really really really don't like white women
    it's that ? simple and i have no respect for any black man who claims to be pro-black but still ? white women either you are on team black or you are not there is no between.

This ? boy you the real MVP yo crazy ass comments done got my thread 9 pages boy u a real working hoe and I ain't even have to pay ya pimpin at its finest u deserve a round of applause
    HdXSXwcl.gif

ayo i don't know what kind of homosexual lifestyle you live or promote but i don't get down with the battyboy business.

so boom bye bye inna battyboy head

??? Well its official u ain't militant just koo koo

i never claimed to be a militant you ? ? , what kind of man talks about pimping another man?? a ? ? , you sounded like a ? ? and my jamaican self don't play with any ? talk. i wish i could black your ? eyes for even posting that garbage you did.

? a ? is a person who can finish people to work for them u sir carried my whole thread for me and I ain't have to lift a finger there for in plan terms u got pimped Lil hoe lmao
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's amazing how my simple question of fckin white ? bring out the racist In some of y'all

shut your hypocrite ass up go cockhold for some white ? you ? ? .

Also one of my favorite things to do is fck with peoples minds so of course imma back track and say different ? just to see how y'all react it amuses me
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They coo but I've never pursued a white gal in my life and probably never will. No hate, I just like what I like.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall need to stop.

Shoutout to @darkskies though.

There are women of every race that are beautiful and can do without makeup. Most women look like a completely different person when they put that face on. ? allathat "highlighting features" ? .

Did moreno coming out teach yall nothing?
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never ? a white girl. Im cool with them but never dated or ? them. I am more attracted to black and latina. I cant relate with a white girl nor would she relate to me. Too much of a culture clash. Nothing against them but it wouldnt work. Would i ? a white girl if the oppurtunity came? Yes. But never dating them.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As hard as it maybe for you ? and frauds to understand i really really really don't like white women
    it's that ? simple and i have no respect for any black man who claims to be pro-black but still ? white women either you are on team black or you are not there is no between.

This ? boy you the real MVP yo crazy ass comments done got my thread 9 pages boy u a real working hoe and I ain't even have to pay ya pimpin at its finest u deserve a round of applause
    HdXSXwcl.gif

ayo i don't know what kind of homosexual lifestyle you live or promote but i don't get down with the battyboy business.

so boom bye bye inna battyboy head

??? Well its official u ain't militant just koo koo

i never claimed to be a militant you ? ? , what kind of man talks about pimping another man?? a ? ? , you sounded like a ? ? and my jamaican self don't play with any ? talk. i wish i could black your ? eyes for even posting that garbage you did.

? a ? is a person who can finish people to work for them u sir carried my whole thread for me and I ain't have to lift a finger there for in plan terms u got pimped Lil hoe lmao

pimps are ? and semi ? who traditionally perm their hair like women. a ? is almost like a ?

I didn't carry the thread for you dumb ? I took your ? thread away from you and made it mine.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's amazing how my simple question of fckin white ? bring out the racist In some of y'all

shut your hypocrite ass up go cockhold for some white ? you ? ? .

Also one of my favorite things to do is fck with peoples minds so of course imma back track and say different ? just to see how y'all react it amuses me

people wanted to debate/argue with me not your boring stupid confused ass.