suppose to apologize for killing white kids... apologizes to the parents of M. Brown, A. Jones

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the title should reflect what dude actually said in the video... its far more etherous than yawning...

That ? 's not cool man. It's sounds like these guys are guilty of pointless savagery. Why would you cosign him relating himself to peaceful protests. Hell, even if you're a proponent of violent resistance, you shouldn't want any connection to a couple dudes who basically killed two people over nothing.

shut up.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was trill my dude was eloquent with it too
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Detroit stand up
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1) race baiting title
    2) black lives matter have nothing to do with u robbing and killing ppl for your own personal reasons
    3) I wonder if the same ppl that called trayvon n all the other kids thugs defend these kids.

This is my first time hearing of this case tho
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You shouldn't be killed for just buying drugs. You shouldn't even go to jail for it. You shouldn't even get a fine for it.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to justify this...but yall don't think going to Detroit to buy that work was some stupid ? to begin with? Bruh....
  • Go figure
    Options
    Not to justify this...but yall don't think going to Detroit to buy that work was some stupid ? to begin with? Bruh....

White people always go to any hood in any city to buy drugs.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are more people living in Detroit now in years.....you can see Caucasians walking around downtown detroit past midnight.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

True but this ? still ain't adding up...two middle class white kids who nine times out of ten live in suburbia don't know no local white people to buy the work off of? The ends ain't right but it is what it is
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    At least the families got justice....
  • Go figure
    Options

True but this ? still ain't adding up...two middle class white kids who nine times out of ten live in suburbia don't know no local white people to buy the work off of? The ends ain't right but it is what it is

Its possible that they dont know anyone. Or someone told em what street they can find it, or their connects got dried up. Also depends on what drugs they were looking for.

Its even possible that they thought going to the hood to get it was just the cool thing to do.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No need 2 apologize whatsoever. They prolly deserved it. Call me evil. "I don't give a ? " word 2 Smokey
  • Ilike2get baked
    Options

Its possible that they dont know anyone. Or someone told em what street they can find it, or their connects got dried up. Also depends on what drugs they were looking for.

Its even possible that they thought going to the hood to get it was just the cool thing to do.

I like the latter part....the cool thing to do...it's just too bad that all that glitters is nor gold...
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Long as they was coming to do business(drugs buy ? etc) and weren't cutting the ? up the white people get left alone. You don't ? your custo's bruh.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to applaud some of you nggas. Yall will turn victim on any gotdamn thing. On some woman ?

I hope yall know, saying 'i bet they dont call those kids thugs...',even if its true, is the equivalent of a newsy ass,worrisome ass, thot ass broad. Its disgusting. Stop fukin bytchin all ya life, got damn. Constantly bringin up unrelated ? , reminds me of Chria Rock skit:

-Baby ima make this right
    -Did you make a right with that ? !

These nggas killes in cold blood, /story. ? else is there to talk about?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

Long as they was coming to do business(drugs buy ? etc) and weren't cutting the ? up the white people get left alone. You don't ? your custo's bruh.

You're kinda supporting his point though. If it was just a matter of them dudes buying drugs, why would these cats torture and murder them? I bet they were trying to sell too and came up short.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know yall seen the movie White Boys? LOL
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're kinda supporting his point though. If it was just a matter of them dudes buying drugs, why would these cats torture and murder them? I bet they were trying to sell too and came up short.

Hey I don't know the particulars I just know what I know from experience. For all you know them white boys got a front and couldn't deliver on repayment. Them ? foolish for fronting and dumb as hell for getting caught in they retaliation if that's the case.
  • Go figure
    Options
    A
    HochWB.jpg[img][/img]

Lots of white guilt at the end of that movie
  • Go figure
    Options

It was said the white dudes were looking for xanax. They probably rode around asking basically letting whoever they came across know they have some money on em. One of em is already serving time for 2 other murders including a Vietnam vet.

They simply came across the wrong guys.