The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• xirichieix
    xirichieix Members Posts: 2
    Options
    The way ghost just gave his time and said picked the wrong day. Guess he set up for the office to get robbed for sterns papers.. I'm surprised he gave him that much time to talk and forgive him for even getting with his wife
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was waitin on Kanan to tell Shawn " Damn , we missed our shot, now he gonna be at us"
  • xirichieix
    xirichieix Members Posts: 2
    Options
    Kanan looked like he was ready to ? his son either way (ruthless)
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I saw the finale already... Make things up. Wtf u think this is grade school. No i didnt make it up

Ppl on the net have been known to make up whole finale shows and put them online,but now i do remember you saying you had a plug,I just avoid your spoiler posts so I forgot lol

@warriorrich Shiiiit if you tight w/ 50 and them like that,I need to get my music featured on thisis50 or something.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Now Ghost know's Tasha was ? around with the kid... I wonder what he got for Tasha though..

I guarantee he let's that ? go. He ain't bout to do ? to Tasha.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    My female coworker brought up a posible angle i REALLY hope don't happen, but given the producer, and Tasha's coming out party speech few episodes ago ('Keep fukin that ? '), i could see it:

It could end up Ghost vs Tasha as bosses, with Tasha on some Griselda Blanco ?

With Empire havin Cookie and Scandal, females viewers love females in power and to gain more viewers. ..really hope it don't happen

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    My female coworker brought up a posible angle i REALLY hope don't happen, but given the producer, and Tasha's coming out party speech few episodes ago ('Keep fukin that ? '), i could see it:

It could end up Ghost vs Tasha as bosses, with Tasha on some Griselda Blanco ?

With Empire havin Cookie and Scandal, females viewers love females in power and to gain more viewers. ..really hope it don't happen

I don't see it cuz I think Ghost d just leave the game behind as soon as he can
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Now Ghost know's Tasha was ? around with the kid... I wonder what he got for Tasha though..

I guarantee he let's that ? go. He ain't bout to do ? to Tasha.

Yeah, I can't see him doing anything to her. He'll probably chalk it up as that he was the reason of it
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think kanan and dre get rid of the body....now dre knows he cant trust kanaan, if he'd do that to his own son.

i know i keep bringing it up but why ghost send kanan to jail because they had different ideas. it was either jail or ? him...towards his mentor type ? . so what do you think he will do to tommy since tommy aint trynna follow his road?

Think Dre knew that since kanan had him murk his mans in the trunk.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just got back in the country and damn 50 a ruthless mf.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody screen shot shawn when he pulled out his phone lol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn fif.

post-52661-walking-dead-tyreese-wtf-face-NxQ7.gif

Figured it would have been dre. He looks like he been itching to light Shawn up.

Ghost lame for letting that ? get the drop and then not bussing him in his ? and letting him skate to almost take ur ? and kids. Fifty handled that tho.

Shawn can rest in ? . ? that ? .

Next episode gonna be crazy.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Z4cuVJMv.gif

I don't know who's the bigger ? ? here. Shawn for all the obvious reasons or ghost for giving this ? back the strap then screaming on em. Shoulda clapped that ? ? no hesitation. He killed rolla on info from a ? he put in jail but lets shawn walk after he almost sparked you and told you he was ? ur wife and holding down the set. Lmao and smh at the same time.
  • poindexter2
    Options
    LMAO @ the funeral being at Truth
  • poindexter2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Z4cuVJMv.gif

I don't know who's the bigger ? ? here. Shawn for all the obvious reasons or ghost for giving this ? back the strap then screaming on em. Shoulda clapped that ? ? no hesitation. He killed rolla on info from a ? he put in jail but lets shawn walk after he almost sparked you and told you he was ? ur wife and holding down the set. Lmao and smh at the same time.

nah Ghost saw the writing on the wall and figured Kanan would eventually ? that ? anyway (hence why he told him to leave town). Ghost knows tasha will probably blame shawn death on him, and that will be his scapegoat to leave her ass. Ghost be seeing ? in 3d lol.

as far as ? ? shawn has surpassed all feats of ? niggadom lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Z4cuVJMv.gif

I believe the killing of Rolla is the reason he let Shawn live.
    Sean is essentially Namond....Ghost pulled a Wee Bey and freed him....knew that was NT him and that situation was NT his doing