Guy Code Violation! NBA Player Nick Young gets snitched on by teammate.

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    This thread is crazy lol

Sidenote

There is no way I would disrespect my man by having another dude anywhere near my bedroom on some we friends and kickin it type ? . Hell another dude wouldn't be in my house alone with me 'good friend' or not. And let me find out some woman laying in my man's bed....

Unless you are into the libertine/swinger lifestyle I dont see the point. A bedroom is a PRIVATE. Even as kids, we were denied the parents bedroom at 7 yo. Yes it was a rite of Passage.

Before I use my friends toilet I always ask them wether their bedroom door is close cause I dont want to see any part of it: ITS TOO PRIVATE.

So to let your male/female friend SIT OR LAY in your bedroom is imo a testimony of lack of education and social skills.

how so?... its a ? room with a bed in it? every person in my scenario has graduated high school... been in the military... and done college courses... how is that a lack of education and social skills?

Fam, either you are trolling or you clearly lack of social skills bruh. This is not an ordinary room, this a COUPLE CHAMBER. A man/woman doesnt put his ass on a bed where his friends have sprayed ? ,sweat,? ,cyprin on. Whsts next? You see their panties too? Come on bruh IT HAS NO SENSE AT ALL.

Even between friends, being allowed in our teenager/child bedrooms was a testimony of TRILL FRIENDSHIP and UTMOST TRUST.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Blah blah blah

It can be just me and my cousin at the crib. He still gotta ask me to go in my room.

Ain't no way a man is spending a lot of time at my house with my girl all by themselves.

It can be my father uncle or grandpa. I don't care.

First of all a women shouldn't allow that anyways. It's called respect. And your "friend" is a dog ass hoe ass ? ass thot ass ungrateful ass hoe.

naw dude...you tripping... yall are definitely over exaggerating this ? ... its not like im being disrespectful... its not like soon as i come over im headed straight to their bed room... i respect both of them... it was a random situation that happened..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    ? we are laughing at you

and i should care why? give me a real reason i should care about some random muthafuckas i dont know laughing at me... that tells me yall take this too seriously if you think i should care..

we don't care if you care or not every word you type translates into ? ? speech we can't be serious and be laughing at your ? ass at the same time.... now shut the ? up zika baby

stream_img.jpg[img][/img]
    giphy.gif

but u a christian tho....

? so???? we can make fun of people too

you the same ? who hacked into my ic account just to post ? ? ... and im the weird one...

? you must be losing your ? mind i have never hacked into any thing

? in the donkey... you posted a link... i clicked it and you got my password... the next time i got on here ? ? was posted from my account... i had to change my password because of that ? ..

? you are confusing me with someone else i don't have your ? password

not anymore...
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

and i should care why? give me a real reason i should care about some random muthafuckas i dont know laughing at me... that tells me yall take this too seriously if you think i should care..

we don't care if you care or not every word you type translates into ? ? speech we can't be serious and be laughing at your ? ass at the same time.... now shut the ? up zika baby

giphy.gif

you the same ? who hacked into my ic account just to post ? ? ... and im the weird one...

? in the donkey... you posted a link... i clicked it and you got my password... the next time i got on here ? ? was posted from my account... i had to change my password because of that ? ..

not anymore...

? i never had it you ? ass ?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    This thread is crazy lol

Sidenote

There is no way I would disrespect my man by having another dude anywhere near my bedroom on some we friends and kickin it type ? . Hell another dude wouldn't be in my house alone with me 'good friend' or not. And let me find out some woman laying in my man's bed....

Unless you are into the libertine/swinger lifestyle I dont see the point. A bedroom is a PRIVATE. Even as kids, we were denied the parents bedroom at 7 yo. Yes it was a rite of Passage.

Before I use my friends toilet I always ask them wether their bedroom door is close cause I dont want to see any part of it: ITS TOO PRIVATE.

So to let your male/female friend SIT OR LAY in your bedroom is imo a testimony of lack of education and social skills.

how so?... its a ? room with a bed in it? every person in my scenario has graduated high school... been in the military... and done college courses... how is that a lack of education and social skills?

Fam, either you are trolling or you clearly lack of social skills bruh. This is not an ordinary room, this a COUPLE CHAMBER. A man/woman doesnt put his ass on a bed where his friends have sprayed ? ,sweat,? ,cyprin on. Whsts next? You see their panties too? Come on bruh IT HAS NO SENSE AT ALL.

Even between friends, being allowed in our teenager/child bedrooms was a testimony of TRILL FRIENDSHIP and UTMOST TRUST.

social skills are subjective bruh... things that some feel acceptable others dont...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    The bedroom is a private & sacred place to be in & us men are very territorial creatures. You might say you won't cross that line but perception is a muthafucka. You going to wind up getting severely hurt or killed, hanging out in people's bedrooms like it's a perfect world.

you act like i do that in every situation... you act like im not aware of the perception... im close enough with them to do that... im not close with everyone to that extent...

real ? ive had other friends ive known be okay with the chicks they talked to be butt ass naked around me... and guess what nothing happened between us.. the same ? smashed said chick while i was in the same room.. guess what no ? was given on none of our parts...

hell naw my ? , where they do that at????? That's some weird ? & if my woman is comfortable of being naked around my friends then that speaks volumes about her. None of my peoples wouldn't even put themselves in that kinda position in the first place & to tell you the truth I wouldn't trust neither party. Yo peoples are like "mannnnnn I seen yo girl Ashley ? today, she was butt naked & her ? was fat...I was in close distance, she was right in front of me in the same room..............she is a keeper"

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bedroom is a private & sacred place to be in & us men are very territorial creatures. You might say you won't cross that line but perception is a muthafucka. You going to wind up getting severely hurt or killed, hanging out in people's bedrooms like it's a perfect world.

you act like i do that in every situation... you act like im not aware of the perception... im close enough with them to do that... im not close with everyone to that extent...

real ? ive had other friends ive known be okay with the chicks they talked to be butt ass naked around me... and guess what nothing happened between us.. the same ? smashed said chick while i was in the same room.. guess what no ? was given on none of our parts...

im damn sure most of you ? are fronting... im sure you ? got friends or family you will let be at your house with you significant other while you are not around
    CTqJ7XHWEAAe6tD.jpg
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

giphy.gif

Zombie a ? too.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I don't give a ? what room it is.

It's so ? disrespectful to be over another man house with his women.

how is it disrespectful if the person at hand does not see it as disrespect...

you may not like that and thats cool... more power to you..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

giphy.gif

not anymore...

bruh you did... you the same person who was zombie right...
  • zzombie
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

giphy.gif

not anymore...

? i never did that ?
  • zzombie
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

giphy.gif

Zombie a ? too.

you just be a ? ? if you believe this stupid ?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

giphy.gif

Zombie a ? too.

you just be a ? ? if you believe this stupid ?

Sure.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

giphy.gif

not anymore...

? i never did that ?

you a damn lie... if i could go back to my "dont click links" post i would... to show it was you...
  • damobb2deep
    Options

hell naw my ? , where they do that at????? That's some weird ? & if my woman is comfortable of being naked around my friends then that speaks volumes about her. None of my peoples wouldn't even put themselves in that kinda position in the first place & to tell you the truth I wouldn't trust neither party. Yo peoples are like "mannnnnn I seen yo girl Ashley ? today, she was butt naked & her ? was fat...I was in close distance, she was right in front of me in the same room..............she is a keeper"

we was young and on tech school... which was the equivalent to college...
  • zzombie
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

giphy.gif

not anymore...

? i never did that ?

you a damn lie... if i could go back to my "dont click links" post i would... to show it was you...

You ? lying, ? sucking, fake gangbager with a second job as a hair dresser zika baby ? under cover ? .... it's real convenient that you accuse me of something that you cannot show.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    @zzombie is a Jamaican ? snatcher. Sad.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

giphy.gif

not anymore...

? i never did that ?

You ? lying, ? sucking, fake gangbager with a second job as a hair dresser zika baby ? under cover ? .... it's real convenient that you accuse me of something that you cannot show.

FEELINGS!!
  • zzombie
    Options
    ? we are laughing at you

giphy.gif

not anymore...

? i never did that ?

FEELINGS!!

^^^^?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably late, but they were saying his ex released the video?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Probably late, but they were saying his ex released the video?

What that mean?

He still did the recording and sent it off.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to D angelo Russell.shows us that talent and knowledge are one thing to master, yet without SOCIAL SKILLS AND education one still cant go nowhere in life.

That ? could have cost him his life, and now he is in jeopardy carrier wise imo.