Guy Code Violation! NBA Player Nick Young gets snitched on by teammate.

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    huey wrote: »
    It's interesting that the public hates Russell for exploiting someone's trust, when nick did the same thing to his girl in the first place. ? is weird

Look nobody respects a De'tective Russell.
    Both men and woman cheat.
    If the shoes was on the other gender's, foot , as in instead of nick and deangelo, it was Nickeena and DeAngela. women wouldn't of respect it either.
    Yea Nick was wrong for cheating, yet Deangelo was wrong for that, it doesn't excuse him. She should of found out on her accord.

Yo @D0wn, the bolded needs to stick!! Except maybe change it to D'tective Russell
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The gaylias used to always say he wasn't ? and people were ? for tripping and not being comfortable with they sexuality like he was.

@thatdamnjay_ahh

So it was damob2deepthroat this whole time. Confirm it
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    ? we are laughing at you

and i should care why? give me a real reason i should care about some random muthafuckas i dont know laughing at me... that tells me yall take this too seriously if you think i should care..

we don't care if you care or not every word you type translates into ? ? speech we can't be serious and be laughing at your ? ass at the same time.... now shut the ? up zika baby

stream_img.jpg[img][/img]
    giphy.gif

but u a christian tho....

? so???? we can make fun of people too

you the same ? who hacked into my ic account just to post ? ? ... and im the weird one...

? you must be losing your ? mind i have never hacked into any thing

? in the donkey... you posted a link... i clicked it and you got my password... the next time i got on here ? ? was posted from my account... i had to change my password because of that ? ..

? you are confusing me with someone else i don't have your ? password

not anymore...

? i never had it you ? ass ?

bruh you did... you the same person who was zombie right...

? i never did that ?

you a damn lie... if i could go back to my "dont click links" post i would... to show it was you...

You ? lying, ? sucking, fake gangbager with a second job as a hair dresser zika baby ? under cover ? .... it's real convenient that you accuse me of something that you cannot show.

FEELINGS!!

^^^^?

FEELINGS!!!!!
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    So yall can't watch TV in the living room?

her kids were watching tv in the living room...

Man, outta respect for my ? I woulda sat down and watched cartoons with the kids in the living room, until the mom saw what was up and sent the kids in her bedroom to watch tv. And I know for a fact that nothing will happen between me and my ? girls, it's just a real ? won't put himself in a situation that could be misconstrued as disrespectful. ? come home high or ? and see you laying down on his bed with his old lady you don't know what crosses his mind.

My point is he dont care... if he did I wouldnt do no ? like that... he understands that my friendship with him is different than my friendship with her... me and her were friends before they met... i was trying to talk to her roomate when i met her... knew she was cool and introdued them two... they hit it off..

we joke all the time about that... he has no reason to think anything petty..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    The gaylias used to always say he wasn't ? and people were ? for tripping and not being comfortable with they sexuality like he was.

@thatdamnjay_ahh

So it was damob2deepthroat this whole time. Confirm it

this post makes no sense... proofreading is definitely your friend..
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not suckin dix for pop tarts should be your friend asap
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Not suckin dix for pop tarts should be your friend asap

dont Kanye West yourself bruh..
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man, outta respect for my ? I woulda sat down and watched cartoons with the kids in the living room, until the mom saw what was up and sent the kids in her bedroom to watch tv. And I know for a fact that nothing will happen between me and my ? girls, it's just a real ? won't put himself in a situation that could be misconstrued as disrespectful. ? come home high or ? and see you laying down on his bed with his old lady you don't know what crosses his mind.

My point is he dont care... if he did I wouldnt do no ? like that... he understands that my friendship with him is different than my friendship with her... me and her were friends before they met... i was trying to talk to her roomate when i met her... knew she was cool and introdued them two... they hit it off..

If you don't get it, you ain't gon get it.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

thing is i do get it... yall dont agree and thats fine..
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah.....I don't think you do.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Nah.....I don't think you do.

yall talking about respect and yall take it as disrespectful that i would go over my friends house while his wife is there and he is not there.. i understand that... i understand yall feel it is wrong that i would be comfortable with going in there bedroom and watch tv with her while he is not there..

my thing is we are cool with each other to the point that is not a big deal... its not like my friend didnt know... he just aint care...

• damobb2deep
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    You, YOU ? should not be cool with that
    Even if they were

why not... i was watching a tv show...sitting on the corner of the bed... thats it..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Just because he "cool" with it, doesn't mean that it's acceptable. Your conscious should tell you that it isn't right

im chilling with a friend... how is that not right?
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? co signed it like he aint postin the most about the convo..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    This ? co signed it like he aint postin the most about the convo..

im agreeing with the point that it makes no sense for yall to be so against the ? ...

and the reason im posting the most is because im responding to at least 4 different people...
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Certain ethics that should just be innate in a man. The other day I was at my cousin's who's more like a brother wife's house to see my niece and nephew. My cousin is in the military so not living with her at the moment. Even tho he's like my brother and I would never dare mess with his wife at all on that level, I limit the time I go there when he's not around just because. And I'd never step foot in her bedroom let alone be on her bed
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    Certain ethics that should just be innate in a man. The other day I was at my cousin's who's more like a brother wife's house to see my niece and nephew. My cousin is in the military so not living with her at the moment. Even tho he's like my brother and I would never dare mess with his wife at all on that level, I limit the time I go there when he's not around just because. And I'd never step foot in her bedroom let alone be on her bed

thats the point everyone is different... ? acting like im over there every day chilling in their room.. that ? happened one time that i specifically remember.. and they might not have been married at that point i dont remember... so this had to be at least 4 or 5 years ago...
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Bruh

I rarely say bad things on here and mean them but when I say this just know I'm dead ass serious.

You're a lost and stupid person. Your common sense is extremely low. You have to do better.

I immediately thought of this....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zombie ur old page got hacked over a year ago....remember u was askn if u had to change ur bank card pin lmaoooo
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Zombie ur old page got hacked over a year ago....remember u was askn if u had to change ur bank card pin lmaoooo

Yeah my page got hacked but I didn't hack anybody.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Yeah my page got hacked but I didn't hack anybody.

Maybe the person that hacked your page sent that phishing link to @damobb2deep