The Walking Dead Season 6

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I thought the finale was pretty good...was intense the whole way through...

And I never thought I'd see Rick reduced to s crying, snivelling, shaking ass ? .

Glen got the bat. I think it was made obvious when he volunteered himself when he thought Neegan was gon give the bat to Maggie.

Imagine the wrath of Rick, Killer Carol (if she can make it home and get back on her ? , which I doubt), Combat Carl and Michonne once they get recover from this ? .

Man please....The Saviors aint havin none of that ? .

I'll remember you said that.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    I loved how every time they reached a road block it was more and more people and more tricks and traps involved. This dude got a ? army, you can tell he took advantage of the apocalypse early in the game.

Still aint ? with the governor yet. Not only was the governor insane/a good guy, he was a deep character. Hope you comic book readers wont let me down about this one like the last ones.

The Governor was nerfed from his comic stuff and I'm not sure if Neegan will be nerfed too but so far he seems to be on the right track.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall act like theres not a big break for them to do movies...they have months off...why ask to be killed off on #1 rated show
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Negan HAS TO ? someone of longevity and importance, you're looking at Glenn or Daryl.

They should,but if the positioning is to the our right of Rick like it looks it only leaves Sasha,Eugene(IDK where he is),Aaron,and Carl.Daryl is way on the other side with Abe,Michonne,Rosita,Maggie,and later Glen.

They may fake us out and show it with some editing tricks,but it looks like Negan's talking to Carl looking to his right as far as saying ,if the boy moves.... and referring to Rick to his left

It looks like he's to the right of Rick and Aaron is the only man there.I doubt he killed Sasha,but when they did the ini mini ? it skipped to ppl on different sides of the line.

It looks like it's Aaron in the clip we got to me.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    the audio has been slowed down to see who was killed, possible spoiler so if you don't want to know yet, don't click

This ? would've been so dope if they showed it

They'll show it next season.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    again, Daryl, Glenn or GTFOHWTBS... I am so sincere.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwight, it's Dwight, he was smashing Negans ?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if its neither Darryl or Glenn then i'll be on some casual ? with this show, see it when I see it
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not for nothing though, but if I knew a ? was about to beat me in the head with a baseball bat, there's no way imma let that ? rise up and just do it. I would of stood up and fought that ? . You gonna die anyway so you ain't really aint got ? to lose.

? would a did some off the wall ? like cut your ? off and make you eat it then beat you in the head.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its like some of you are just hell bent on just making up ? just to be different

Negan will not...i repeat...WILL NOT ? a woman. Stop even putting that as a consideration in your post.

Its either Glenn or Daryl
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    its like some of you are just hell bent on just making up ? just to be different

Negan will not...i repeat...WILL NOT ? a woman. Stop even putting that as a consideration in your post.

You gonna feel crazy if he does ? a woman lol
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    They really introduced Negan like a mix of Andrew Dice Clay and a rock star at a show.

That ? was funny as hell.

"And now introducing".....

I think Aaron got killed

"Takin it like a champ!"
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah...AMC aint that crazy

? a woman, with a bat covered in barbed wire over the head?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Yall act like theres not a big break for them to do movies...they have months off...why ask to be killed off on #1 rated show

Right ? act like Daryl has to get in character for a motorcycle show
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody is mentioning Rosita. Not killing Abe off with the arrow may mean they're keeping him around for some reason. Seeing Rosita die might have an impact on Abe's character and the aftermath of it might be a storyline they follow in season 7. Rosita ain't really that major so I don't know if it makes sense, or that people would really like that idea.

Also I think that part where Daryl got shot, and Dwight saying "you'll live" might have hinted at Daryl not dying. I say it's Rosita or the obvious pick, Glenn.

Man, they really going to lose points if it's Rosita. That would be anticlimactic as hell.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly though, shouldn't Negan ? more than one person? After all, Rick and company did ? a lot of his guys. He kept hyping up one ? after they got like twenty of his guys.
  • the Hamburgler
    the Hamburgler Members Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options
    Nobody is mentioning Rosita. Not killing Abe off with the arrow may mean they're keeping him around for some reason. Seeing Rosita die might have an impact on Abe's character and the aftermath of it might be a storyline they follow in season 7. Rosita ain't really that major so I don't know if it makes sense, or that people would really like that idea.

Also I think that part where Daryl got shot, and Dwight saying "you'll live" might have hinted at Daryl not dying. I say it's Rosita or the obvious pick, Glenn.

Man, they really going to lose points if it's Rosita. That would be anticlimactic as hell.

? they gonna lose points if its Glenn cause people gonna say "that's some ? to drag this along 6 mnths when Glenn was the initial one killed in the comics."
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    Honestly though, shouldn't Negan ? more than one person? After all, Rick and company did ? a lot of his guys. He kept hyping up one ? after they got like twenty of his guys.

He works in his own way. He's more psychological.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »

He sent people to do that but Solid Carol smoked them lol which made him wanna show Rick just who he was ? with
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

nah...AMC aint that crazy

? a woman, with a bat covered in barbed wire over the head?

Gutless. Smh

This the zombie apocolypse, my ? . Nobody got time to be chivalrous. Like I said, if I was the show runner, I'd have Negan beat the ? outta Maggie's ol' pregnant ass AND Glenn. Off them both.

I know what ppl are saying about the book,but this is the ? catalina wine mixer

They had Rick's wife killed by her own son then ate whole by a fat ass zombie.

They also killed Beth,numerous nameless ? ,2 little girls,Multiple women with the governor got killed.

While it's unlikely and because negan said taking it like a champ,I doubt it's a woman,But AMC has killed women on this and other shows.

"Lydia oh Lydia the tattoed lady"
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diff between those death and this one is that those were quick or eaten by a zombie, we talking bout being beaten to death with a bat here
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would have no problem with the spoilered but true ending if the writers/AMC didnt do their usual stalling dragging this out for 3 episodes. The last 4 episodes should have been 1.5. We've been hearing about Negan and what he will do for non book readers all year and on the show for 5 damn episodes. You lost your chance to be ambigious with HOW you carried this out, not THAT you did. AMCs milking of this show is understandable but not when it comes at the expense of the viewers intelligence. Ill be back next year. Im not denouncing the show but there is no excitement for what happens because we know this show is committed to cheap parlor tricks and inconsistent writing gimmicks to move the story. If it's anyone less than Abraham then being a week to week viewer is done for me ill catch up when i feel like

im more upset going forward because they had the chance to make this season really bigger and different and maintain its fanbase but chose to stick to D list horror plot "lets all split up and argue with our guard down" horseshit.