The Official NBA Lotto/Draft Thread

Options

Comments

• prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man whoever the pelicans draft I just hope they can contribute and not just more dead weight. A nice wing player would be nice. I'm tired of Gordon hero ball big headed ass
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man whoever the pelicans draft I just hope they can contribute and not just more dead weight. A nice wing player would be nice. I'm tired of Gordon hero ball big headed ass

He gonna be gone.

My dream is this , Dunn will still be there at 6, we take him and trade Jrue for a Teens pick and snatch up Lulwalu or Valentine

Move our two first rounders into the late first round and grab Bentil who is underated, or Thon Maker.

Dunn, Valentine, Bentil would be a dope ass draft .
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want the Bulls to take Timothe Lawlulu dude from France, athletic wing that they need. But I think they will take Jackson from Notre Dame or Sabonis.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope the sixers look at maker in the mid first round, the potential is crazy.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lakers should trade that #2 picc & get jahill.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Thon Maker has first round bust written on him. Everything I have seen from him doesnt look promising. Second round talent at best
  • TheBossman
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Thon Maker has first round bust written on him. Everything I have seen from him doesnt look promising. Second round talent at best

I'll take that Chance in the mid 20's.
  • TheBossman
    edited May 2016
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    lakers should trade that #2 picc & get jahill.

In hearing the sixers are looking to trade either okafor and/or Noel. For Okafor we can get some top 10 pick for him. Noel top 20 pick.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want either Murray or hield, I wasn't too impressed with the ? highlights, but if Okafor is available via trade I'll take that chance his post game is so refined early on, ? really are under rating him despite his flaws
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Right. Man Julius Randal just averaged 12 and 10...So what u think Ben gon do? Lol He's sick

And its crazy that people are making him Lebron mentally too. 'He cant take his team to the tournament " like wtf is that.

People gotta realize it depends where players are drafted. Ben Simmons in LA will be be better then Ben Simmons in Philly.

Thats a cop out. Do u believe he is what they said or nah. Philly is the anomaly of all anomalies. When has there ever been a team not only with all those young forwards/centers but 2 of em (embid, saric) randomly also playing their rookie year.
  • S2J
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Murray is damn near as good as Buddy and 3 years younger.

Pelicans not drafting a freshman, I love Murray as a prospect though

You sound ridiculous lol Its 2016. The best players 85%...hell 95% of the time are gonna be freshmen ...Also Coach Cal freshmen have a great track record. Devin Booker is gonna make Murray a top 6/7 pick
  • silverfoxx
    Options

You sound ridiculous lol Its 2016. The best players 85%...hell 95% of the time are gonna be freshmen ...Also Coach Cal freshmen have a great track record. Devin Booker is gonna make Murray a top 6/7 pick

Why everyone keep saying I sound ridiculous lol, bro I'm just stating my ? franchise way of thinking . Look at our last draft choices and see who were freshman that we kept
  • S2J
    Options

Why everyone keep saying I sound ridiculous lol, bro I'm just stating my ? franchise way of thinking . Look at our last draft choices and see who were freshman that we kept

They will probably take dunn if he's there but it wont be bc he's not a freshmen. Thats just ...sorry but its stupid, and dont mean them lol I think you're making incorrect assumptions.

Its not a luxury they are in a position to have. Ie if buddy and dunn are gone at 6 they not taking Valentine at 6. Duh
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interested to see where Thon ends up going. His draft range looks like it can be anywhere from the late lottery to the second round. I think after the workouts he's going to settle in the 12-23 range. Casting a wide net I know but he's easily the most divisive and enigmatic player in this draft. My wish list at 11 until further notice

1.Deyonta Davis
    2.Marquese Chriss
    3.Skal Labissiere
    4.Thon Maker
    5. Denzel Valentine/Tyler Ulis
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

co ? sign...the videos i seen of him didn't impress me..easy to dominate weak ass comp..cats in the league will abuse
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

co ? sign...the videos i seen of him didn't impress me..easy to dominate weak ass comp..cats in the league will abuse

You can say the same thing about Gianis and Ibaka. You would be rolling the dice no doubt but the risk could be worth the reward especially if your picking outside the lottery
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers won the draft at the 2 spot... B Ingram got next lets go !!!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers won the draft at the 2 spot... B Ingram got next lets go !!!

He really might go #1
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think there's a strong possibility Kris Dunn might actually fall to us, if so I'd trade Jrue Holiday immediately, time to move on from his underachieving always injured ass, we given him enough chances already, Dunn is the better athlete at this point in there careers anyway
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    I think there's a strong possibility Kris Dunn might actually fall to us, if so I'd trade Jrue Holiday immediately, time to move on from his underachieving always injured ass, we given him enough chances already, Dunn is the better athlete at this point in there careers anyway

Bruh the more time passes the more it seems Dunn will NOT fall to us.

Boston may trade the #3 for Okfafor and Philly will snag Dunn and Simmons.

I honestly just been watching Buddy Love and Valentine tape lately. Just don't see Dunn falling to us.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    I may be the biggest Kris Dunn believer on this site too. I truly believe the dude will be a top 20 player by 2019
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say Kris Dunn and Holiday in the back court together. Then go for a center and a another wing in the second round Or trade Tyreke with a second for a first.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Y'all worried about Dunn shoulder history or turnovers and bad shooting?
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Bruh the more time passes the more it seems Dunn will NOT fall to us.

Boston may trade the #3 for Okfafor and Philly will snag Dunn and Simmons.

I honestly just been watching Buddy Love and Valentine tape lately. Just don't see Dunn falling to us.

I'll believe when I see it, other than that, Boston is more than likely not taking Dunn, Phoenix is definitely not taking Dunn with all their point guards, and if Thibs is fine with Rubio playing the Rondo role for the T'Wolves then they have no use for Dunn either.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Shoulder history is more concerning, everything else about his game can be worked on, but shooting is not the #1 problem wrong with his game. Honestly, if we can get Dunn in this draft I'm not opposed to trading both Tyreke and Jrue if the trades can help provide a better 10 man rotation. AD and Kris would give this team a 2-man duo it could finally rely on a nightly basis instead of the AD and a by committee approach on any random night we've been relying on for the past 4-5 years, I'm just ready to move on from the failed Dell Demps 'young underacheiving vets' experiment