TI’s NYC Show Ends in Shooting (TroyAve's Bodyguard killed,TroyAve Indicted on Shooting Charged )

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all they have to ask him was who was he shooting at..

what was he looking for when he shot...

non cooperation isn't going to help him
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Yall are slow af

You (your lawyer) can tell police that words were exchanged and somebody shot at us and sorry officer i dont know that man (he might not have) without snitching

Snitching is giving a name.

You can easily tell on another ? without disclosing his name. Simply describing the guy will allow the police to look at video and zero in on a person.

It's beyond obvious that the police threatened Troy with this body, so he immediately started talking.

For one thats not snitching. Not sure where you from but you dont playb with thst word period. Snitching is paperwork, giving names or nicknames ot detailed descriptions. If you dont have that on somebody you dont label them a snitch

Troy telling police 'it was a black man i dont remember what he looked like' is not snitching, not dry snitching, not wet snitching, nothing.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I wonder if Tax is still on paper,
    cause they saying he left NYC right after the shooting..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They cant get anything on Taxstone. He didnt shoot. This all his fault, 1 dead and potentially 2 in jail, and he goes home smh
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall are slow af

You (your lawyer) can tell police that words were exchanged and somebody shot at us and sorry officer i dont know that man (he might not have) without snitching

Snitching is giving a name.

You can easily tell on another ? without disclosing his name. Simply describing the guy will allow the police to look at video and zero in on a person.

It's beyond obvious that the police threatened Troy with this body, so he immediately started talking.

For one thats not snitching. Not sure where you from but you dont playb with thst word period. Snitching is paperwork, giving names or nicknames ot detailed descriptions. If you dont have that on somebody you dont label them a snitch

Troy telling police 'it was a black man i dont remember what he looked like' is not snitching, not dry snitching, not wet snitching, nothing.

Where I'm from snitching is any cooperation with the police.......most definitely including talking to them about anything.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why do y'all do this? How are u ? built? First ballistics we tell if it's more than one shooter and there is video. We don't even know the degree of the attempted murder charge. If it's 2nd that's a 5 year bid. Why would Troy talk? Why would victims talk other than anger? Anyone who has a lawyer like maino girl aint talking cuz a good lawyer won't see the benefit in it. If a ? in the street and fold under this ? he a ? .

nah that ? sound cool, but that aint it. While ballistics can tell you a lot in a clear cut shooting with a recovered strap....its not gon tell you what ? with bad aim basically passed around a gun. Details emerged, not new evidence....keywords scrap. Learn who you questioning foremost.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol wait, so if my enemy shoot at me, i cant go to the cops, especially if im about to spend a hunnid years ?

1ty04gyj6hjf.gif

yall grown men supporting this fcukery ? if i was troy ave id sing like a canary

I agree. He would be stupid if he wasn't talking.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

I wonder if Tax is still on paper,
    cause they saying he left NYC right after the shooting..

Mentioned this in an earlier post, but about 2 weeks ago Tax was interviewing TK Kirkland and he mentioned how he was a 2 time violent offender and how 1 more incident could get him sent up. **ye shrug**
    Not sure if he was being serious or just talking ? .
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Troy Ave’s Gun A Match For Bullet That Killed Ronald "Banga" McPhatter

After Troy Ave pled not guilty Monday (May 30) to charges of attempted murder and criminal possession of a weapon, investigators found that a gun recovered from a hidden compartment in a van got shot matched the bullet that killed his bodyguard Ronald "Banga" McPhatter, DNAinfo reports. The vehicle is what transported Ave to a local hospital after he was shot in the leg.

The shooting broke out at New York's Irving Plaza Wednesday (May 25). Three were wounded, including the BSB rapper, whose real name is Roland Collins. Banga was the only fatality.[\b]

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.39041/title.troy-aves-gun-a-match-for-bullet-that-killed-ronald-banga-mcphatter

Oh its over

That just verifies his story that he picked up the gun. Changes nothing

He's the one that is on tape shooting the murder weapon. He's the one that was caught with the murder weapon in his possession (in vehicle) at the hospital.

Until this mystery shooter (that he told the police about) is caught, guess who will catch the murder charge?....Yep, Troy Ave.

Somebody tell me why this ? was Dumb enough to not toss the gun in the small window of time he was free?! How ? bold can u be?

Why keep it? That ? is not a souvenir it's evidence!!
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Troy Ave’s Gun A Match For Bullet That Killed Ronald "Banga" McPhatter

After Troy Ave pled not guilty Monday (May 30) to charges of attempted murder and criminal possession of a weapon, investigators found that a gun recovered from a hidden compartment in a van got shot matched the bullet that killed his bodyguard Ronald "Banga" McPhatter, DNAinfo reports. The vehicle is what transported Ave to a local hospital after he was shot in the leg.

The shooting broke out at New York's Irving Plaza Wednesday (May 25). Three were wounded, including the BSB rapper, whose real name is Roland Collins. Banga was the only fatality.[\b]

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.39041/title.troy-aves-gun-a-match-for-bullet-that-killed-ronald-banga-mcphatter

Oh its over

That just verifies his story that he picked up the gun. Changes nothing

He's the one that is on tape shooting the murder weapon. He's the one that was caught with the murder weapon in his possession (in vehicle) at the hospital.

Until this mystery shooter (that he told the police about) is caught, guess who will catch the murder charge?....Yep, Troy Ave.

Somebody tell me why this ? was Dumb enough to not toss the gun in the small window of time he was free?! How ? bold can u be?

Why keep it? That ? is not a souvenir it's evidence!!

To play devil's advocate, IF the gun was used against Troy and his bodyguard before Troy got a hold of it in a scuffle, then maybe he thought it was important evidence that could prove he wasn't the sole shooter?
  • B23Dtown
    B23Dtown Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ say feelings all day, I don't give a ? . At the end of the day, choices were made and lives were lost. Whatever happened, happened. If he's really about that ? then don't hide your face is all I'm saying. You ? up, own it.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why do y'all do this? How are u ? built? First ballistics we tell if it's more than one shooter and there is video. We don't even know the degree of the attempted murder charge. If it's 2nd that's a 5 year bid. Why would Troy talk? Why would victims talk other than anger? Anyone who has a lawyer like maino girl aint talking cuz a good lawyer won't see the benefit in it. If a ? in the street and fold under this ? he a ? .

nah that ? sound cool, but that aint it. While ballistics can tell you a lot in a clear cut shooting with a recovered strap....its not gon tell you what ? with bad aim basically passed around a gun. Details emerged, not new evidence....keywords scrap. Learn who you questioning foremost.

what sounds cool? are u telling me it just sounds cool to say that a ? arrested for attempted murder wouldn't tell on himself or anyone else?

why are we back on this they need a gun to do ballistics again. first they have several guns now plus bullets and casings so what do u mean clear cut?

we don't know anything so any detail released is new evidence to us.

learn who you questioning foremost?

listen "scrap" any ? who sounds like he is ready to fold at the first sign of pressure from the cops is a ? I don't ever...I mean never never never ever want to know. again I ask how da ? are you ? built.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what sounds cool? are u telling me it just sounds cool to say that a ? arrested for attempted murder wouldn't tell on himself or anyone else?

why are we back on this they need a gun to do ballistics again. first they have several guns now plus bullets and casings so what do u mean clear cut?

listen "scrap" any ? who sounds like he is ready to fold at the first sign of pressure from the cops is a ? I don't ever...I mean never never never ever want to know. again I ask how da ? are you ? built.

man...i aint even got it in me to keep goin with this...i'll chalk this up to maybe you misinterpreting what I'm tryna say.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man...i aint even got it in me to keep goin with this...i'll chalk this up to maybe you misinterpreting what I'm tryna say.

I just might be missing a whole lot here. I can't understand why even ask the question is someone talking? What would be the reason talk? My original post was filled with ? Trying to seek clarification as to why u asked the question. New details emerging doesn't mean someone is talking. It's a pix11 reporter doing their job. Smh
  • B23Dtown
    B23Dtown Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao I'm getting flagged?? For giving an opinion lol. It's cool IC. I don't know the details of this incident so go on and disagree with me lol. I just find it funny when society does something wrong whether it's a criminal offense or not and they don't want to acknowledge what they've done or said. Like hiding your face. Plain and simple. But as I'm able to give my opinion freely I guess he can hide his face too huh? Lol I've said my peace, moving on from this thread.
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Sound like he kept the gun to get rid of it after firing, since firing it still get him in trouble.
    What will help his care are witnesses