The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I predict that Angela or Tasha have to go this season (DIE), Ghost will be forced back into the game through either of those events
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    I predict that Angela or Tasha have to go this season (DIE), Ghost will be forced back into the game through either of those events

Idk who, but a main character will/has to die this season.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Perfect timing too, ep 1 drops 2 weeks after Game of thrones ends.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    GoldieTV wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »

Idk who, but a main character will/has to die this season.

I think it's gonna be Tommy, ? I thought he was gonna catch a hot one at the end of season 2.

Plus I kinda see them having Ghost and Tommy at odds all season with people wanting Ghost to come back in the game cuz they all feel that Tommy is nothing more than a hot head and Tommy wanting to prove he can be a boss without Ghost. Hell Lobo's wanted Ghost to ? him last season, I think that's gonna come out some way to help fuel the Ghost/Tommy beef.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think tommy gonna ? ghost . I feel lobos is gonna ? tommy to get to ghost but ghost saves tommy n they ? lobos
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , once Game Of Thrones is done, there really ain't gonna be much left. I thought this was gonna come in June.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    ? , once Game Of Thrones is done, there really ain't gonna be much left. I thought this was gonna come in June.
    First episode will probably leak a week before tho
  • _Goldie_
    Options

Word, all the shows I ? with aired in the first half of the year, this season will prolly end in sept. I need a show to hold me down from then to dec.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only Patrick we acknowledge!!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we need to place bets.

im still sticking with my predictions from the last thread.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ready for this ? . Binge watched the first 2 seasons during watchathon last month.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never liked ghost

He's like stringer if stringer was a ? ?
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    I never liked ghost

He's like stringer if stringer was a ? ?

You mean like having ya boy sent back to prison, killing his nephew, then ? his baby momma.

tumblr_n5xltnVziS1qclmb0o1_500.gif

That ? all in the game

Ghost head not even in the game half the time
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay, I just finished season 2 and just started watching this show and I like it a lot but the big thing that I can't get over is the fact that Ghost is ? after his high school sweet heart when he had a better looking, thicker and super loyal chick at home from the start.

Angela is cute but Tasha is way better to me. The show is good and 50 Cent does a good job playing a sociopath
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's call a ? a ? ..

Ghost a ? ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Heavily need this show once Gameof Thrones is done
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah but its not just about looks for Ghost. Angela appeals to him because it's his escape. She don't see him as Ghost, she sees him as James St. Patrick. The man who owns a night club and runs a legit business.

Tasha cold but she caught up in the lifestyle and don't see him more than anything than a kingpin. That's his wife, she's supposed to want better for him but she doesn't.

He trying to get out because he knows it's either death or jail. She don't care about him getting out and staying clean or even if he dies. She's more concerned with the benefits that lifestyle brings and being the wife of a boss. She's stuck in the hood while he's trying to progess and build on bigger and better things.

great perspective but it he was on her as soon as he seen her again. Tasha and Tommy are too caught up in the lifestyle though.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah but its not just about looks for Ghost. Angela appeals to him because it's his escape. She don't see him as Ghost, she sees him as James St. Patrick. The man who owns a night club and runs a legit business.

Tasha cold but she caught up in the lifestyle and don't see him more than anything than a kingpin. That's his wife, she's supposed to want better for him but she doesn't.

He trying to get out because he knows it's either death or jail. She don't care about him getting out and staying clean or even if he dies. She's more concerned with the benefits that lifestyle brings and being the wife of a boss. She's stuck in the hood while he's trying to progess and build on bigger and better things.

great perspective but it he was on her as soon as he seen her again. Tasha and Tommy are too caught up in the lifestyle though.

tbh i dont see tasha making to fourth season .