Drake Calls Meek Mill A "? " During "Summer Sixteen" Show, Has A Show In Philadelphia Tonight

Options

Comments

• sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TruKing wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    @sr_the_freshman @gee757 @xxCivicxx @IceBergTaylor ..........Shut the ? up.

Drake is doing to Meek what those pimps did to @5grand ..........Knock'd his ass out and then took his manhood........LOL.

Drake took Meek's career and has now gone into Meek's (and Gee's) city and made him his ? before leaving town without a scratch on his head.

There ain't ? y'all goofys can say.

Im'a let gee, Civic and IceBergTaylor light ya ass up before I end your IC career tonight, scrap.

Relax. Theres enough ether for everyone.

stop ridin on meeka ? so hard u ?

Point to me the post in which you feel I'm stannin for Meek, ? .

The good ? @MrCrookedLetter asked me a question about the city. I kindly obliged and continued to correct you dweebs on your ? . And now I'm magically stanning?

I see you Drake groupies start to fold like hormonal teenaged girls when presented with hard facts.
    That's unfortunate.

I also see that CN Tower in your avi. You must be from Toronto. Why don't you take a nose dive off of it and kys.
    Do us a favor.
    bck145 wrote: »
    Bahaha drive it in real life playboy....since you want to pretend to know Drakes travel schedule....what time did he arrive in philly

? , have you? You done got travel time wrong twice already.

Ya'll not ? with me dawg, lol smh.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    ? can make excuses and make up there own narrative all they want fact is Drake pulled up did da show and dipped

Ok but Drake performEd 2 a majority white pop crowd which is nothing cuz Drake is pop&white himself.....now if drake was n philly @ a hip hop/blk venue where the crowd was majority hip hop/blk & he walked out the venue on his own free will/feet after doing back to back then y'all could label Drake tuff

That was what meek was performing in front of every tour stop of nikki minaj's tour. And you don't even know if the crowd was mostly white or it was 50/50 or 60/40. You are basing it off a few shots of a savage white father going ham to drake and a few other isolated shots.

When you see Ross in the 757 sure it may be mostly black. But even him and meek on these arena tours go to cities and they are mostly white. ? Ross was doing some performances at Beyonce's stadium tours that were mostly white in GA and i think Florida too. Is he a lame for not doing a few songs in front of a mostly black audience?
    The bolded omitted the strikethrough

Nicki's tour. Majority of the ppl there were there to see Nicki. Never was it pretended that that was Meek Tour.

Why you ? 's refuse to believe Drake a pop artist that fans differ from Meeks fans is beyond me

Or is this just a jk to get Gee riled up? I'm a walk away b

The point is meek fans can't knock the people that go to drakes show but then be cool with the crowd meek opened up for. "Drake fans are soft and mostly women". So it's cool when meek makes opening show money off that demographic but not for drake? It's cool for Meeks girl to whitewash and advertise herself as a fake popstar barbie but drake is "too pop"? Can't have it both ways.
    Bruh @Bolded, you tryna argue two different points and again, if this just a ploy to get under Gee skin cause he'll fall for it cool. I'll kindly step aside and let you do anything

@ the italic.... are you saying because it's cool for Nicki to be pop, Drake can be pop also? You seriously holding Drake to the same standards of a female?

I'm a give you a lol cause I wanna jump off this train. Cool? Cool
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Monizzle defending Drake what the ? is this

Just trying to point out the hypocrisy meek mill stans are showing as far as knocking the crowd at a drake show. The majority of big scale concerts weather it be The wiz and snoop tour or Drakes tour and even the upcoming kanye tour is going to have a diverse crowd. ? acting like when a city sells out 20,000 seats the crowd gotta be 95% black folk holding black power signs in traditional African clothing.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Drake is doing to Meek what those pimps did to @5grand ..........Knock'd his ass out and then took his manhood........LOL.

Drake took Meek's career and has now gone into Meek's (and Gee's) city and made him his ? before leaving town without a scratch on his head.

Im'a let gee, Civic and IceBergTaylor light ya ass up before I end your IC career tonight, scrap.

The good ? @MrCrookedLetter asked me a question about the city. I kindly obliged and continued to correct you dweebs on your ? . And now I'm magically stanning?

I see you Drake groupies start to fold like hormonal teenaged girls when presented with hard facts.
    That's unfortunate.

I also see that CN Tower in your avi. You must be from Toronto. Why don't you take a nose dive off of it and kys.
    Do us a favor.
    Bahaha drive it in real life playboy....since you want to pretend to know Drakes travel schedule....what time did he arrive in philly

I just traveled it on Saturday....and no I didn't get time wrong. Your using Google maps as your resource and not real life haha....? with your bs
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's unfortunate.

Do us a favor.

I just traveled it on Saturday....and no I didn't get time wrong. Your using Google maps as your resource and not real life haha....? with your bs

? . I live out here in Center City.
    I am literally less than a minute away from the Schuylkill Expressway. I could get to the Airport in less than 15 minutes from my apartment taking the long way. You taking long to get from the airport to the Wells Fargo Center?

Either you drivin' a hooptie, aren't from the city to know any better, or you should have your license revoked.

Pick one.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek ain't even show up....dream chasers were at Club onyx the same night....they wasn't about protecting their territory

Onyx is 5 minutes away from the Wells Fargo Center my ? . Driving. You could walk there in less then 30 if you wanted.

Edit: Heres a map.

vac529g7w2pd.png

Yeah thanks I know where it is.... meek in that broken air conditioner club not doing ? ....dream chasers caught a fat L

If meek had that much pull...Drake wasn't entering his city and performing in the first place

Thats not how ? works in commercial arenas, and lol @ broken air conditioner club.

Ya'll are talking out of your ass now.

Oh? How's it work then.....I'm pretty sure drake either came to Philly in a bus with his mug on the side of it or flew into the airport....so there was plenty of time to keep him out or away from the arena

No.

Philadelphia airport is 10 short minutes away from the Wells Fargo Center. You wanted Dreamchasers to set up a roadblock on the ? highway..? And wait all day for a shot at Drake in that short ass 10 minute window like this ? is a Grand Theft Auto V mission?

You ? . Do not. Know. Wtf. Is going on. In Philly. Stop.
    Meek ain't even show up....dream chasers were at Club onyx the same night....they wasn't about protecting their territory

Onyx is 5 minutes away from the Wells Fargo Center my ? . Driving. You could walk there in less then 30 if you wanted.

Edit: Heres a map.

vac529g7w2pd.png

Yeah thanks I know where it is.... meek in that broken air conditioner club not doing ? ....dream chasers caught a fat L

If meek had that much pull...Drake wasn't entering his city and performing in the first place

Thats not how ? works in commercial arenas, and lol @ broken air conditioner club.

Ya'll are talking out of your ass now.

Oh? How's it work then.....I'm pretty sure drake either came to Philly in a bus with his mug on the side of it or flew into the airport....so there was plenty of time to keep him out or away from the arena

No.

Philadelphia airport is 10 short minutes away from the Wells Fargo Center. You wanted Dreamchasers to set up a roadblock on the ? highway..? And wait all day for a shot at Drake in that short ass 10 minute window like this ? is a Grand Theft Auto V mission?

You ? . Do not. Know. Wtf. Is going on. In Philly. Stop.

Haha no? I was just at the airport on saturday....you ain't getting from Wells Fargo to the airport in 10 minutes unless there's zero traffic

Let's not pretend like meek and drake don't share the same circles and he couldn't find out what time drake was arriving....it ain't that hard

Depends on how bad meek wanted to get at drake....seems like making videos at a gate was about all he wanted to do so he can pretend like he was about going after drake....but with minimal effort

Oh, word?

5n4hc6fu8ntq.png

Which route you take playboy? Through the Delaware River? Or the ? Expressway?

Its 8pm EST right about now. And Drake wouldnt be driving during rush hour.

Edit:
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    so drake went on stage and did his thing and is still breathing?

Drake held a pop concert in Philly and pop fans attended

What that have to do with him being in Philly.

He was still there and broke ? from the DCs was crying outside the gates trying to fight another man battle.

No.

Drake gets 0 stripes for visiting the most southern tip of South Philly for a few hours and throwing stones like he's that ? . Ya'll not understanding the significance of the venue location here.

There are literally dozens of Hip-Hop venues between him and the actual hood that he could have played if he was really about this tough guy ? and if he really wanted to make up this perception as if he's untouchable in the city.

Trilogy.
    Vango.
    Vanity.
    XIX.
    Rumor.
    ect.

All in Center City. All safe for regular celebrities.

And before you ? ? go on about how he's too big to slide through some small time 'clubs' lets not forget Drake is a usual in King of Diamonds down south. He like strippers? We have Onyx.

We have options. But the reality of the situation is he can't move like that out here. That's why he had federal protection. I'm just stating the facts.

What???

You want him to take a break from selling out arenas to go perform in the hood spot just to prove a point?

What kinda broke ? logic is that?

? shut the ? up with your 5 pages and 3 hours late ass. This ? has been addressed.

After. Party. Normal Drake ? . Say it with me.

Nah man that drive ain't really that far. Especially since Drake probably had a police ? too
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

its a joke; taxstone is a funny guy
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's unfortunate.

Do us a favor.

? . I live out here in Center City.
    I am literally less than a minute away from the Schuylkill Expressway. I could get to the Airport in less than 15 minutes from my apartment taking the long way. You taking long to get from the airport to the Wells Fargo Center?

Either you drivin' a hooptie, aren't from the city to know any better, or you should have your license revoked.

Pick one.

Nah you just pretending like Philly has no traffic
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The further this ? goes..the less I like both drake and meek. This is a sad excuse for a rap beef
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is so full of feelings and hypotheticals

And Philly ? using ? catch phrases off reality shows. Id never thought Id see that ? .
  • The Recipe
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hood ? cant afford to get tickets to go watch they rappers at stadiums while artist like meek who perform in clubs they are able to do so
  • The Recipe
    Options
    hood ? cant afford to get tickets to go watch they rappers at stadiums while artist like meek who perform in clubs they are able to do so

The same hood ? that buy 150 - 200 jordans cant afford a ticket at the same price? When I lived in the hood I was able to go to Up in smoke tour and RR CMR tour rocking jordans tho......
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Any man that gets ? on and doesn't catch a body in my book is a ? and forever will be one. A ? used/thought he was a toilet.

Any ? that get ? on catches a body and sits in a hole for 15 years minimum is a ? forever and would have nothing but time to think about it. Yall ? need to log off sometime and go outside.

Not all murderers get caught, know a couple roaming the streets. ? ain't gumdrops and sweet ? . Da plug killed bankroll and he doing interviews. YOU need to log off and go outside.

Da plug got shot at not ? on bruh, he was able to fight his case using self defense. I see alot of ramen cuisine in your future, good luck bruh.

What does that have to do with people that took lives and roam the streets? Spitting on someone is an assault charge fam. ? on someone is an assault charge and a sexual assault charge. You got just as much leeway as a if the ? walked up to you and punched you in the face.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is so full of feelings and hypotheticals

And Philly ? using ? catch phrases off reality shows. Id never thought Id see that ? .

My man said that ? , I would imagine, as sassily as possible lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •  TrapperOfTheYear
    TrapperOfTheYear Members Posts: 38
    Options
    They gotta knuckle up after this
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Any man that gets ? on and doesn't catch a body in my book is a ? and forever will be one. A ? used/thought he was a toilet.

Any ? that get ? on catches a body and sits in a hole for 15 years minimum is a ? forever and would have nothing but time to think about it. Yall ? need to log off sometime and go outside.

Not all murderers get caught, know a couple roaming the streets. ? ain't gumdrops and sweet ? . Da plug killed bankroll and he doing interviews. YOU need to log off and go outside.

Da plug got shot at not ? on bruh, he was able to fight his case using self defense. I see alot of ramen cuisine in your future, good luck bruh.

What does that have to do with people that took lives and roam the streets? Spitting on someone is an assault charge fam. ? on someone is an assault charge and a sexual assault charge. You got just as much leeway as a if the ? walked up to you and punched you in the face.

Your not that bright brother.
This discussion has been closed.