Huge Debate Erupts After ‘Teacher Bae’ Outfits Criticized As Inappropriate

Options

Comments

• Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she looked like Lena Dunham they would have no fear tho.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is an intelligent woman (a teacher) posting a bunch of thot IG pics? She wants attention and she's getting it.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    blacktux wrote: »
    ? being sexist.

Women (and men) need to acknowledge how powerful a womans body is when its RIGHT.

Skin tight clothes dont belong in a professional setting.

Yeah, they really don't.

We're all having fun with this and admiring her pics, but I've got mixed emotions about a teacher being all up on instagram and snapchat like that.

I mean, if a school teacher (and, apparently a good one) can't help but be all over social media like that.........what hope is there for all of these other birds?

I mean.. her taking thirst traps in the middle of the classroom is unusual but honestly, people's reaction to her innocent pics is not her problem...

Those pics aren't that innocent.

They project the air of innocence, but they're definitely not innocent.

She knows exactly what she's doing.
    She showing off.

Bringing attention to the fact that she is showing off isnt "sexism" or that m word.

Yes yes.. but again, "looking sexy" and "showing off" is a matter of opinion not fact. Its subjective. As long as she's covered up, how u perceive her appearance is 100% your issue, not hers...

Ok, so if she wears a skin-tight cat-suit that's cool with u? Obviously her kids aren't going to care but maybe it's causing problems with the faculty. Probably the other teachers and the parents?
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    She showing off.

Bringing attention to the fact that she is showing off isnt "sexism" or that m word.

Showing off for who tho? knowing "what she's doing" suggest some sort of advantage or foul play. Neither of those are happening here. ? just wanna ? , ? wanna hate, and people are making something out of that.

Only she knows that.

A female that powerful doesnt put on that skin tight, nightclub appropriate dress just to go teach 4th graders.

Yall got it though.

Nightclub appropriate dress?

You serious right now?

Not fair that boogey board body having females can move thru life wearing ? like this and it be kosher.

But the minute a beautiful and voluptuous woman rock that ? its a problem.

Just say it, you are sexualizing her because you have fallen in line with the group think that women built like her deserve the Saartjie Baartman treatment. You have been engineered into thinking the way you do. That is why you are having difficulty rationalizing a knee ? reaction.

It is never too late to say you have been enlightened.

Super late, but this is exactly what i was going to say, props
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »

If she wore that exact outfit, her curves would still show.

It is the same outfit
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teacher bae know she fine as ? ...

I like it.

Shame she can't resist the gram tho...this would be a non issue if she just carried that fine ass to school instead posting thirst traps for the gram.

Post sexy pics on the gram and professional pics on FB
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    9a9bz7oukvfk.gif
    Nothing..........absolutely nothing.

Just because ? wanna ? don't mean she's doing something, fam.

1ig1zqzyca13.gif

e2e171799293dcad7144ea4bd81477b6.550x303x23.gif
  • deadeye
    Options
    ? being sexist.

Women (and men) need to acknowledge how powerful a womans body is when its RIGHT.

Skin tight clothes dont belong in a professional setting.

Yeah, they really don't.

We're all having fun with this and admiring her pics, but I've got mixed emotions about a teacher being all up on instagram and snapchat like that.

I mean, if a school teacher (and, apparently a good one) can't help but be all over social media like that.........what hope is there for all of these other birds?

I mean.. her taking thirst traps in the middle of the classroom is unusual but honestly, people's reaction to her innocent pics is not her problem...

Those pics aren't that innocent.

They project the air of innocence, but they're definitely not innocent.

She knows exactly what she's doing.
    She showing off.

Yes yes.. but again, "looking sexy" and "showing off" is a matter of opinion not fact. Its subjective. As long as she's covered up, how u perceive her appearance is 100% your issue, not hers...

nu4ip7q2o9di.gif

x4tjv6oxsgjy.gif
  • deadeye
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    This is just fake outrage! All it's doing is giving her some notoriety, especially on IG in which she looks like she has a sh-t load of thrist pics. Don't be surprised that by the end of the week she ends up with of 300k followers

This is what I don't understand.

I'm not outraged about anything.

Just pointing out the context and implication of the pics..........I'm not complaining about it at all.

She's a grown woman and is free to dress however she wants.........but I'm not naive enough to believe that she doesn't know what kind of attention she's getting by taking pics like that.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If my teachers looked like this, I guarantee I would've graduated top of my class.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »

If she wore that exact outfit, her curves would still show.

Anything she puts on is gonna show her body, she can't win for losing.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What ? 4th grader you know thinking bout ? they teacher?

And why haven't you called cps yet?

Learned behavior right?

What are we really trying to normalize here? The female body? Or ? up parenting?

Perhaps parents should be more mindful of what they say or do in front of their kids that way when an attractive female walks into their lives a spectacle is not made.

In a sense yall are saying she too sexy...

How the ? is that even a valid accusation?

? when I was in 4th grade we were all trying to ? our teacher. We were dry ? in 2nd grade and busting empty nuts. But trust if given the chance I would def would in the 4th grade
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    This is just fake outrage! All it's doing is giving her some notoriety, especially on IG in which she looks like she has a sh-t load of thrist pics. Don't be surprised that by the end of the week she ends up with of 300k followers

This is what I don't understand.

I'm not outraged about anything.

Just pointing out the context and implication of the pics..........I'm not complaining about it at all.

She's a grown woman and is free to dress however she wants.........but I'm not naive enough to believe that she doesn't know what kind of attention she's getting by taking pics like that.

I literally am confused. Like what the ? is wrong with people? The woman is stunning!! Playing the ignorant buffoon role like men and women alike are just supposed to ignore her appearance is utter stupidity and down right dishonest.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    So now you're a thot if you post pics on IG...ok. This some puritanical fuckery

Yes, if said pictures of the person are scantily clad.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just know i see you...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

?

I wanna see how ya'll dudes wives and spouses are dressed at the job and in day to day social settings

Now everyone married to ? that be stepping out in burqa's

Cut the malarkey b
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »

?

I wanna see how ya'll dudes wives and spouses are dressed at the job and in day to day social settings

Cut the malarkey b

So you saying there is no in between from club style dresses to muslim women's garb?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »

?

Cut the malarkey b

So you saying there is no in between from club style dresses to muslim women's garb?
    Yes considering everything outside of a pair of jeans or pants suit could be considered 'club style dresses'
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    To be clear whatever she does outside of her profession is lovely.

But she knows what shes doing rocking that dress with that POWERFUL figure. Are we supposed to ignore that for the sake of being PC?

CsLD5fiUMAACw_m.jpg

This her in another dress...she can't hide that figure. It's not like she can remove her ass and hips before work and put them back on at the end of the day when she leaves

This is much better. Like where a blazer or jacket or something.

And to be clear I'm not only talking about her. This goes for ANY women black or white. ? is similar to that movie with Jennifer Lopez was a high school teacher.

Btw when I was in high school I had a English teacher who was up there in age but looked good for her age. She was white, and sometimes she would wear clothes clearly for a reaction. One day, she was wearing ? pants and heels.

My homie tapped my shoulder and told me to look, she was bending over and you could clearly see a green thong that was transparent in her white pants.

My point is teachers know what the ? they be doing. It's soo many ways to make a effort to hide your body.