What do you think of dudes that take back women who cheat and disrespect them?

Options
MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
wats ur opinion

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have the men cheated themselves?

Lots of factors that could be put into play.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    define cheating
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    define cheating

? another guy
    texts other guys
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weak.

They lack self esteem.

Bitchmade.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clown ? no matter how you cut it.

No one male or female is exempt.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't paint everyone with one brush. Totally depends on the people and the circumstances. Some ? are clowns for taking her back. Some ? aren't clowns for taking her back. Too many variables.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a Piscean myself (though rising in Aquarius).. I had once been that very type of ? for this "one" woman. We had a karmic relationship... she cheated first, I got revenge, she wanted to one up me... then I 5 upped her etc.. but we could never just totally walk out of eachothers lives up until recent times.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill give a personal story tho..
    this me back in highschool..

i wasnt popular.. but i was known..
    i was the bad boy on campus.. u had me.. and my crew.. some banged some played football.. then u had the pretty boys.. the popular ? ..

well i was like the baddest ? on my side.. and the most popular ? on they side ended up ? my ? ..

to take it back a lil further me and his girl was good friends.. this white ? .. we was cool since 9th grade and got closer as the years went.. everyone swore we was ? includin my girl but i swear we was jus friends..

anyways my girl was uncomfortable wit my relationship wit ol' girl.. and of course that ? was uncomfortable wit me.. but we both like we been tight fir 4yrs ? we look like lettin these two determine who our friends were..

well.. come to find out they aint like it cause THEY was the ones ? on the low.. man i was hot.. and when it came out everyone knew i was go beat on the ? .. and i probably wouldve had moms not overheard me talkin on the phone.. she sat me down.. we chopped it up and basically told me i bet not touch him.. OR her.. so i sat and thought on it and i came to the conclusion of me leavin her was lettin her off too easy.. i wanted this ? to suffer.. i wanted to humiliate her.. PLUS i aint want this ? to think he got to me like that.. and that he took my ? ..

so i let her come back..
    but now i got 1up on her and basically this ? is kissin my ass to get back in my good graces.. oh.. and my bestfriend is hurt too and of course she comes to me for everything so now she go come to me for ? too! hahaha

we started ? and wasnt ? my girl or that ? could do about it. they pretty much had to watch..

i flipped the ? .. took his ? and humiliated mines..
    by time she left me she was broken.. ? is on my facebook page and she still aint recovered.. and she still gotta watch me shine and think the whole while that could be her by my side..

i keep this ? in her face. lol

so yeh.. thats my reason for takin a ? back..
    that PISCES ? .. dont ? us over cause we can be ur best friend or ur worse enemy..

You talking high school though, ? like that is the norm....but when you're in your 20s and 30s? Nah, no time for those types of games. It's best to just move around. Too many women out here to be playing makeup to breakup with a goofy ? .
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i was the bad boy on campus.. u had me.. and my crew.. some banged some played football.. then u had the pretty boys.. the popular ? ..

well i was like the baddest ? on my side.. and the most popular ? on they side ended up ? my ? ..

to take it back a lil further me and his girl was good friends.. this white ? .. we was cool since 9th grade and got closer as the years went.. everyone swore we was ? includin my girl but i swear we was jus friends..

anyways my girl was uncomfortable wit my relationship wit ol' girl.. and of course that ? was uncomfortable wit me.. but we both like we been tight fir 4yrs ? we look like lettin these two determine who our friends were..

well.. come to find out they aint like it cause THEY was the ones ? on the low.. man i was hot.. and when it came out everyone knew i was go beat on the ? .. and i probably wouldve had moms not overheard me talkin on the phone.. she sat me down.. we chopped it up and basically told me i bet not touch him.. OR her.. so i sat and thought on it and i came to the conclusion of me leavin her was lettin her off too easy.. i wanted this ? to suffer.. i wanted to humiliate her.. PLUS i aint want this ? to think he got to me like that.. and that he took my ? ..

so i let her come back..
    but now i got 1up on her and basically this ? is kissin my ass to get back in my good graces.. oh.. and my bestfriend is hurt too and of course she comes to me for everything so now she go come to me for ? too! hahaha

we started ? and wasnt ? my girl or that ? could do about it. they pretty much had to watch..

by time she left me she was broken.. ? is on my facebook page and she still aint recovered.. and she still gotta watch me shine and think the whole while that could be her by my side..

that PISCES ? .. dont ? us over cause we can be ur best friend or ur worse enemy..

You talking high school though, ? like that is the norm....but when you're in your 20s and 30s? Nah, no time for those types of games. It's best to just move around. Too many women out here to be playing makeup to breakup with a goofy ? .

true..

but thats the only experience i can give..
    i only had a handful of "girlfriends" and that was all before the age of 18..

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yall ? scorned

He larry us
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so i let her come back..

See, thats what I do, i'll keep a cheatin ass ? on a string, play the forgive game and all that ? , let her work her way back into my trust and etc... then by the time I get caught revenge cheating i'll have more than 2 handfulls of ? that ill be glad to tell her about.

went through this ? with a female bull (Taurus) with Libra rising so it was destined that I was gonna be ? over royally

• CapitalB
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »

so i let her come back..

See, thats what I do, i'll keep a cheatin ass ? on a string, play the forgive game and all that ? , let her work her way back into my trust and etc... then by the time I get caught revenge cheating i'll have more than 2 handfulls of ? that ill be glad to tell her about.

went through this ? with a female bull (Taurus) with Libra rising so it was destined that I was gonna be ? over royally

u ? up at "let her work her wat back into my trust.."

nah..
    once u lose it u can never regain it..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Oh yall ? scorned

He larry us

scorned??
    nah..

hurt?? humiliated?? of course..
    what we aint human all of a sudden.. and mind u i was still a minor at the time..

but let me find out ? aint got feelings!!?
    ill show u a true ? at heart..

scorned would be beating the ? and the ? ass.. ? up his car cuttin up her backpack or some ? ..

nah:. couldnt be me.