Kanye Says "Blk People Stop Worrying About Racism & He Would've Voted For Trump If He Could"

Options

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone can be president.

It's a bigger chance that Jay Z or Diddy would had won 2020 than Kanye to be honest.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    Damn. Kanye was my favorite artist and producer. I can't defend homie anymore

Y'all should've stopped defending dude after that SC vid of him holding the ribs and fries.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Kanye is on the verge of destroying his own legacy. I've been saying this ? for years now.

I'd say we need the ghost of Donda West to straighten his ? ass out, but it may be too late for even that.

His musical legacy is solidified it is what it is IDK why ? never wanna give Ye credit for his dumb ? , he is a 40 year old grown ass man but people always wanna blame Kim K or say what he would do if his momma was around. He would still be an out of touch rich ? regardless because he has always been a egotistical, narcissistic, condescending ? .

Check this out his momma raised him to be a egotistical, narcissistic, condescending ? but yall ? think at 30+ years old she would have reversed all his behaviors and changed his personality LMFAO thats not how it works. The money and fame magnifies who you are and he is who he is with or without Kim k or his momma. ? act like he a toddler that needs his mommy.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Same ? who walked head first into a stop sign

Screen-Shot-2013-05-10-at-4.29.50-PM-630x421.png

Maybe he needs to get hit with a frying pan to bring him back to normal

rzwe300ycy06.gif
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Kanye is on the verge of destroying his own legacy. I've been saying this ? for years now.

I'd say we need the ghost of Donda West to straighten his ? ass out, but it may be too late for even that.

His musical legacy is solidified it is what it is IDK why ? never wanna give Ye credit for his dumb, he is a 40 year old grown ass man but people always wanna blame Kim K or say what he would do if his momma was around. He would still be an out of touch rich ? regardless because he has always been a narcissistic, condescending ? .

Check this out his momma raised him to be a narcissistic, condescending ? but yall ? think at 30+ years old she would have reversed all his behaviors LMFAO thats not how it works. The money and fame magnifies who you are and he is who he is with or without Kim k or him momma.

I cant agree with that, playboy. There is a fine line between Vegeta status hubris mixed with richboy narcism, and whitewashed delusion mixed with lost afrocentrism.

Had mama dukes lived, he'd still be an arrogant rich ? , but that energy would be used to reinforce his pro-black ideals rather than outright ? .

It is no coincidence that as soon as he became self aware of his status as basically the Hypebeast's king, and was exposed to a broader mainstream, caucasian audience via his wife, we started seeing less and less of the unapologetically black imagery like the masterpiece that is MBDTF (the video) and the heavy pro-black lyrics like what we heard in his debut. It's all linked, and his fuckshit today threatens to undermine his great work. At least, in my opinion, in the eyes of black people in particularly. He used to be our guy. He's done a complete 180 though.

He is as influential as he is influenced by how people perceive him.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never thought I would type this but Kanye has a good point, I was ready to type some slick ? about him because I hate his new music BUT he is saying some real ? , he is not saying to accept racism he is telling you to stop FOCUSING on racism, stop giving them your mind and think about some other ? , the human mind is more powerful than you think but instead of training your mind to be stronger you are sat there getting angry and giving them your brain power, we see it in the grown and sexy section all the time on this very site! everybody has an agenda who do you think owns these big news companies like CNN ect? they constantly give out false info and stories as a tool to get into your mind, stop focusing on that ? ! with that said ? you Kanye, drop some good music with soul samples.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Kanye's done a lot of stupid ? in his life.....but who was he supposed to vote for Hillary? Haha ? ..she belongs in a marvel movie saying "hail hydra"

It's bizarro world. The Clintons literally created militarized police which has led to all these cop shootings, yet you're wrong if you didn't vote for her.

People need to get into Marcus Garvey mode and take advantage of the coming economic boom. Stop worrying about D's and R's.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why couldn't he vote?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racism was on both sides of the major parties. Remember the same Democratic big money hollywood donors are the same actors and producers who are voting not to have black people nominated at the Oscars. The same democratic voters on my home state of Connecticut are the same liberals who don't want too many black people living in their neighborhoods or aren't too pleased about school choice programs where a dozen inner city kids get to attend a suburban public school in each grade to help their education.

Yes these republican voters and Trump spewed outward opinions of racism before during and after the election. But the racists you have to worry about are those who voted for obama but low key sterotype and hate more black people that don't have the last name of Obama.
  • The Recipe
    Options

His musical legacy is solidified it is what it is IDK why ? never wanna give Ye credit for his dumb, he is a 40 year old grown ass man but people always wanna blame Kim K or say what he would do if his momma was around. He would still be an out of touch rich ? regardless because he has always been a narcissistic, condescending ? .

Check this out his momma raised him to be a narcissistic, condescending ? but yall ? think at 30+ years old she would have reversed all his behaviors LMFAO thats not how it works. The money and fame magnifies who you are and he is who he is with or without Kim k or him momma.

I cant agree with that, playboy. There is a fine line between Vegeta status hubris mixed with richboy narcism, and whitewashed delusion mixed with lost afrocentrism.

Had mama dukes lived, he'd still be an arrogant rich ? , but that energy would be used to reinforce his pro-black ideals rather than outright ? .

It is no coincidence that as soon as he became self aware of his status as basically the Hypebeast's king, and was exposed to a broader mainstream, caucasian audience via his wife, we started seeing less and less of the unapologetically black imagery like the masterpiece that is MBDTF (the video) and the heavy pro-black lyrics like what we heard in his debut. It's all linked, and his fuckshit today threatens to undermine his great work. At least, in my opinion, in the eyes of black people in particularly. He used to be our guy. He's done a complete 180 though.

There are plenty of ? with living mommas, I dont understand how ? believe a 40 year old man needs his mommy to be pro black. So you think if Afeni passed before Pac, Pac would of turned ? ?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another ? added to the list. Mental slavery at its finest
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

There are plenty of ? with living mommas, I dont understand how ? believe a 40 year old man needs his mommy to be pro black. So you think if Afeni passed before Pac, Pac would of turned ? ?
    Lmao.. I've said the same thing for him in the past.. we know better it's just we refuse to accept that dude is a house ? so we reach for excuses
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Never thought I would type this but Kanye has a good point, I was ready to type some slick ? about him because I hate his new music BUT he is saying some real ? , he is not saying to accept racism he is telling you to stop FOCUSING on racism, stop giving them your mind and think about some other ? , the human mind is more powerful than you think but instead of training your mind to be stronger you are sat there getting angry and giving them your brain power, we see it in the grown and sexy section all the time on this very site! everybody has an agenda who do you think owns these big news companies like CNN ect? they constantly give out false info and stories as a tool to get into your mind, stop focusing on that ? ! with that said ? you Kanye, drop some good music with soul samples.

Shut the ? up white boy

Could somebody ban this ? for making racist remarks? only joking it ain't as serious to me as it is to you, nice to see I struck a nerve in you, why don't you head on over to the grown and sexy and make another thread about racism?
  • The Recipe
    Options
    I bet ? wont burn or throw them Yeezy in the trash though lol.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    His comments are actually interesting.

It's easy to just see "I woulda voted Trump." And dismiss it as ? ? .

But it's worth mentioning that he said he didn't vote. Considering all the major black celebs voted including Hov & Beyoncé. Than he basically says I woulda voted Trump cause how he finessed his way into office, revealing all the racist bigots in this country. i didn't necessarily get the idea he likes Trump and what he stands for. I think this is one of those moments where yet again he didn't articulate himself very well. This dude positioning himself to run the same style of campaigning as Trump.

Either way he shouldn't have said anything, classic Ye being Ye.

Don't defend that ? fam what Ye said is textbook coonery. He basically said the country is racist and who cares because he would vote Trump anyways.

The point is we try to elect the best candidate so we can better ourselves and the future of our nation. Racism is a learned behaviour and so therefore we do what we can to make things better for our kids so they don't have to live the way we did. There is no genius in what he said, he's an idiot to think voting Donald Trump would be better for anyone. We'll see how he feels about that when he runs for office and Trump calls him and his kids ? .

I didn't Defend him tho. Thought too deeply about it? Yes.

Cause either way any endorsement of Trump is problematic