Husband catches his wife & her pastor having sex in daughters bedroom so he went & got that roscoe…

Options

Comments

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Christianity is the worse thing that ever happened to black people. Since coming into contact to with ? and white jesus we have lost everything including our souls and our minds.

The pastor was always ? 's hand picked stooge who he personally selected to keep the negros in line. Pastor had a little bit of status amongst the rest of the negros b/c ? would let him sleep in the basement of the big house and b/c he ate pig ears while everyone else ate chitterlings. As long as pastor kept spreading the demonic words of white jesus and kept the field negros in line he was in good with ? and he reaped the benefits of that. Those benefits included access to as much plantation ? as he wanted. And if anyone gave him any problems he would just go tell ? and have him put the overseer on them.

400 years later nothing much has changed. The pastor is still the white mans ? and he's still peddling his little trinckets that ? gave him to smash as many "? fearing, church going, good Christian sisters" as he can. Even when he gets caught the church will stand and applaud his sins. Smmfh. Christianity was the most destructive and devistating weapon that these devils have ever used against us.

damn bruh I'd really like to know ur sources for the bolded @skpjr78

@blakfyahking

Whereas an earlier generation of evangelical preachers had opposed slavery in the South during the early nineteenth century, Protestant clergymen began to defend the institution, invoking a Christian hierarchy in which slaves were bound to obey their masters. For many slaveholders, this outlook not only made evangelical Christianity more palatable, but also provided a strong argument for converting slaves and establishing biracial churches.

Even so, with much of the religious life of the slave community existing as an "invisible institution," beyond the purview of whites or formal churches, white control over African-American religious practices and spiritual beliefs was limited. Slave preachers might emphasize the need for obedience to the master while whites were present, but among other slaves they reformulated their teachings, emphasizing themes of suffering and redemption.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/slavery/experience/religion/history2.html

The black preacher wanted to preach to slaves about freedom, but he could not do so without serious troubles from the white owners. Thus, he was often forced to deliver the same message that the white preachers gave, and towards the end of slavery, black preachers even had to lead prayers for the Confederacy.

Captive Passage - Arrival: Life in the Americas
    https://www.marinersmuseum.org/sites/micro/captivepassage/arrival/arr019.html

In such settings, gifted blacks were sometimes allowed to preach. They were usually limited to assisting white preachers, which included the obligatory admonition at the end of the service for slaves to pay attention to the teachings of the white preacher. One ex-slave said, "We had some ? preachers but they would say, 'Obey your mistress and master.' They didn't know nothing else to say."

Even when blacks met alone, though, preachers had to be circumspect. As one put it, "If a colored preacher or intelligent free ? gains the ill-will of a malicious slave, all the latter has to do is to report that said preacher had attempted to persuade him to 'rise' or to run away; and the poor fellow's life may pay the forfeit."

The Inconceivable Start of African-American Christianity | Christianity Today
    http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2014/february-web-only/inconceivable-start-of-african-american-christianity.html

based on those sources u kind of took the bad but left out the good

based on those readings christianity was used to inspire slave revolts just as much as Christianity was used as a tool to keep people enslaved

them crackas saw a need for biracial churches and wanted to make sure that there was supervision over black congregations

so religion was used for both liberating/enslaving black folk........not sure if it's intellectually honest to just paint preachers and christianity as only helping to keep black folks enslaved

The bolded just reinforced my point. Cacs supervised black congregations and handpicking the plantation pastors and making sure they said what they wanted them to say was part of that supervision.

The truths of the bible and teachings and philosophies of Jesus Christ are beautiful. The problem is that cacs tampered with the bible, rewrote the word of ? , perverted the teachings of Jesus and transformed a philosophy of love into a cult a hate. Our ancestors weren't given Christianity on the plantation. They were given white supremacy and Jesus was used as a vehicle to deliver that message.

There are some truths left in the bible but the truth that remains is surrounded by lies and ? . Nat Turner was able to unlock the remaining truth and use it as a vehicle to fight for his freedom just as Moses did. The end result was that cacs supervised their black christian slaves even harder, pushed more white supremacy in the church and kept the plantation preacher on an even tighter leash. We haven't seen an American Christian preacher as fearless and revolutionary as Nat Turner since Nat Turner. Cacs put an end to that. They closely monitored and supervised every word that black Christian preachers have said every since. Kenneth Copeland mentored Creflo Dollar and helped him shape his nessage and nearly every big time nationally known black mega church preacher has had their hands in the federal governments Faith Based Initiative (FBI) money ? . The overwhelming majority of black Christian preachers are still spreading a message that is controlled and closely supervised by white people to this day. The game hasnt changed its only gotten worse.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The bolded just reinforced my point. Cacs supervised black congregations and handpicking the plantation pastors and making sure they said what they wanted them to say was part of that supervision.

The truths of the bible and teachings and philosophies of Jesus Christ are beautiful. The problem is that cacs tampered with the bible, rewrote the word of ? , perverted the teachings of Jesus and transformed a philosophy of love into a cult a hate. Our ancestors weren't given Christianity on the plantation. They were given white supremacy and Jesus was used as a vehicle to deliver that message.

There are some truths left in the bible but the truth that remains is surrounded by lies and ? . Nat Turner was able to unlock the remaining truth and use it as a vehicle to fight for his freedom just as Moses did. The end result was that cacs supervised their black christian slaves even harder, pushed more white supremacy in the church and kept the plantation preacher on an even tighter leash. We haven't seen an American Christian preacher as fearless and revolutionary as Nat Turner since Nat Turner. Cacs put an end to that. They closely monitored and supervised every word that black Christian preachers have said every since. Kenneth Copeland mentored Creflo Dollar and helped him shape his nessage and nearly every big time nationally known black mega church preacher has had their hands in the federal governments Faith Based Initiative (FBI) money ? . The overwhelming majority of black Christian preachers are still spreading a message that is controlled and closely supervised by white people to this day. The game hasnt changed its only gotten worse.

bruh I feel u....but u can't assume EVERY black church is on that ? just cuz that is what is promoted by the mainstream

that's like saying just cuz mumble rap is what is popular now then no other versions of rap are not still out there

u can't just group all black preachers and their churches in that same regard

and it doesn't stop at just black church, the brainwashing of black people happens in all vestiges of what is considered planned "education"......a lot of professors/teachers on the same ? with their own agenda as well

at least in the sense of religion people have some sort of hope or faith that ? can get better..........and I'd rather people have that instead of just choosing atheism without an alternative to give them hope
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    this thread was hilarious for all the wrong reasons

By page 5, this was all I was going to type in response to this thread....lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still aint got nothing on that african church where all the women were bent over so the pastor could kiss their ? or something

Naija+2.jpg

just to remind those that its sunday..

you know what you gotta do
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    OB in this ? still fighting for the ratchet cause

yyuiU.gif

Can't wait til Sunday. I'm live streaming that ? and making a thread for all you muthafuckas

Don't waste your time. I've already seen churches like yours in action.
    https://youtu.be/TY2Ys39JUCk

I sit here incredulously, watching those zombie sheep get finessed out of their money

? didn't quote 1 scripture lol "yall keep walking ima keep preaching " I come from a religious family so seeing this from that Leroy dude is hilarious
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh I feel u....but u can't assume EVERY black church is on that ? just cuz that is what is promoted by the mainstream

that's like saying just cuz mumble rap is what is popular now then no other versions of rap are not still out there

and it doesn't stop at just black church, the brainwashing of black people happens in all vestiges of what is considered planned "education"......a lot of professors/teachers on the same ? with their own agenda as well

at least in the sense of religion people have some sort of hope or faith that ? can get better..........and I'd rather people have that instead of just choosing atheism without an alternative to give them hope

Saying "not all black churches are like that, look at this one church" is like saying "not all ? is deadly, look at Magic Johnson"

Malcolm X showed us not to be apologetic for the whole for the sake of the part. The whole of religion is destructive and repressive. That's what it's always been and always will be.

Faith demands ignorance. If you want hope, look at the great things humanity has accomplished through pure ingenuity. What you've overcome in your own life. You don't need a system of mythical ideological dogma to give your life structure.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Saying "not all black churches are like that, look at this one church" is like saying "not all ? is deadly, look at Magic Johnson"

Malcolm X showed us not to be apologetic for the whole for the sake of the part. The whole of religion is destructive and repressive. That's what it's always been and always will be.

Faith demands ignorance. If you want hope, look at the great things humanity has accomplished through pure ingenuity. What you've overcome in your own life. You don't need a system of mythical ideological dogma to give your life structure.

I can't necessarily agree or disagree with the bolded.........but considering that many folks are ignorant without knowing that they are, how do u motivate those who aren't as intelligent/educated?

should we just tell mofos to give up on living life since we know we all eventually die in the end? why strive to accomplish anything at all if there is no higher purpose to it?

u show a certain bit of faith everyday by expecting to wake up the next day, but yet no one considers u ignorant just because u don't realize that tomorrow is not promised

and I'm not even religious like that, it's just I can understand why someone could be concerned about spirituality when u start asking the big question of what is the purpose of life and ? like that
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is beyond hilarious. FOFPush
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Oh and @obnoxiouslyfresh normally you really do present good arguments for things...but you can't go from saying you're a woman of principle in the thread about boycotting Uber to in this thread going this hard defending a pastor who is knowingly not leading in the way a leader should because you think he's attractive and can talk slick enough to make you look past his flaws. This is probably the first time I can say you really do fit a negative stereotype of a black woman and I've seen you posting here for a long ass time defying many stereotypes these ? throw at you...but on this one you fell right into it.

Actually, I wasn't defending him. I was defending myself against those who can't fathom how someone doesn't care about their pastor's marital indiscretions... which I'm sure is in line with what they believe is a minster's purpose, and that's where we differ. Discovering a corporation openly supports evil, for any reason, is cause to boycott them, or at least it is in my belief. To me, that's really simple and someone's marriage not being my business is also very simple.

@obnoxiouslyfresh you're good. You're not responsible for other peoples' feelings. This is some ? we do as men. We really want women to hold our feelings because we had expectations or fantasies of who they are based on who we are. It's bad ego boundaries. Disengage yo!

Quit caping. What you just said is nonsense. No one in here is criticizing her comments because of some misguided fantasy of who we believe OB is. From what I've seen, people seem to like OB in here, but she's not exactly placed on a pedestal when it comes to virtues, sensibilities, or anything else.

The fact of the matter is if you're a Christian you're supposed to represent yourself in a godly manner and you're supposed to be careful what you support because that will also reflect back on the faith and ? . It doesn't take a genius to understand that. Just look at some of the comments in here. For example:
    Christianity is the worse thing that ever happened to black people. Since coming into contact to with ? and white jesus we have lost everything including our souls and our minds.

The pastor was always ? 's hand picked stooge who he personally selected to keep the negros in line. Pastor had a little bit of status amongst the rest of the negros b/c ? would let him sleep in the basement of the big house and b/c he ate pig ears while everyone else ate chitterlings. As long as pastor kept spreading the demonic words of white jesus and kept the field negros in line he was in good with ? and he reaped the benefits of that. Those benefits included access to as much plantation ? as he wanted. And if anyone gave him any problems he would just go tell ? and have him put the overseer on them.

400 years later nothing much has changed. The pastor is still the white mans ? and he's still peddling his little trinckets that ? gave him to smash as many "? fearing, church going, good Christian sisters" as he can. Even when he gets caught the church will stand and applaud his sins. Smmfh. Christianity was the most destructive and devistating weapon that these devils have ever used against us.

People can take stances like that because of crooked preachers and the people like OB who support them. And those preachers and those supporters may not care, but ? does because the point of the church is to bring more people to the faith. It's kinda hard to do that when both the pastor and the congregation behave as if it's all ? .

There are rules to being a Christian just like anything else. If you're not a believer or don't want to follow the rules, you shouldn't be false flagging because that only hurts the people who are actually trying to live the life right.

Whoa, slow down!

When @skpjr78 says some ? like "I thought you were better than that" it implies he had expectations for OB. Expectations she is not beholden to.

You do a lot of whining about SJWs, only to engage in similar nit-picking with folks with whom you have more commonalities than differences. And your reaction formation to anything perceived as 'feminist' is hostile. But, I'm not gonna' call that ? out, because it's only as relevant as you want to make it.

So, lets start with this ?

OB: "Actually, I wasn't defending him. I was defending myself against those who can't fathom how someone doesn't care about their pastor's marital indiscretions"

I think that's pretty clear, but you are still trying to pull the rug from under her feet.

You (in response to me): "The fact of the matter is if you're a Christian you're supposed to represent yourself in a godly manner and you're supposed to be careful what you support because that will also reflect back on the faith and ? ."

Are you Godly all the time? Do you stand up against every and all indiscretions of the church?

The fact of the matter is that OB is entitled to her values. How you feel about her values are a reflection of you and not her.

So lets run down what her stated values are: a good sermon, charity, and community.

What the ? else do you need?

We give way to iniquity everyday when we wake up. Tell me I'm wrong in saying that Christians believe we are imperfect, that we are born sinners, and that the path to heaven is the forgiveness of Christ? That we should do our best to follow in Christ's footsteps of forgiveness because we can't do this without him?

Everything else is a value imposition on your part. That said, I AGREE that her pastor is on some ? , but she said as much. You guys are beating a dead horse. Literally 100's of posts about your feelings, but what I said is nonsense? Stop that!

Good luck tho, maybe you can convert her to your brand of self-righteousness.

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious thread for all the wrong reasons.

That darned ole OB blessa heart.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    ? Church

• Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    So, nobody ask the most important question like what the Sunday school teacher look like?

@obnoxiouslyfresh You done put the preacher on blast its only right that you show the teacher.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    He might be molesting little boys and girls and using church money on his new house.....but he can deliver dat werd

ChurchScoot.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_JmXCNPs6Y

airloaf has kept me laughing for 9 years with his baptazia videos heres clip from American dad @ 0:20 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjk3A89nSvM
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? hilarious thread. It pained me to se OB's fine ass get it handed back to her lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    ? hilarious thread. It pained me to se OB's fine ass get it handed back to her lol
    She was probably in church this morning thinking about this thread :lol:

I wanna see if she really recorded that ? or was just bluffing
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

At the 1st bold...that "not all" argument can be used in many instances I see ? discount it for in other discussions. At the 2nd bold..faith requires blind trust not ignorance. Those are 2 very different things. We all have blind trust in things in this world. There's no way to live w/o it unless you're walking around paranoid all day long.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This crazy. I would think something is up with them. Im not a preacher but i aint trying to sneak in some womans house when her husband of all things leaves. Like i dont want no part of that for numerous reasons.
    I dont really do church and never did but im at the point where I seen more and hey, with the limited exposure i have had, there can be some things you can take awya to apply to life from some of it. The sermons. Doesnt mean somebody is necessarily entirely consumed by it either. So hey thats their business. Maybe they arein it for the parts that they think are good for them as has been stated.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Oh and @obnoxiouslyfresh normally you really do present good arguments for things...but you can't go from saying you're a woman of principle in the thread about boycotting Uber to in this thread going this hard defending a pastor who is knowingly not leading in the way a leader should because you think he's attractive and can talk slick enough to make you look past his flaws. This is probably the first time I can say you really do fit a negative stereotype of a black woman and I've seen you posting here for a long ass time defying many stereotypes these ? throw at you...but on this one you fell right into it.

Actually, I wasn't defending him. I was defending myself against those who can't fathom how someone doesn't care about their pastor's marital indiscretions... which I'm sure is in line with what they believe is a minster's purpose, and that's where we differ. Discovering a corporation openly supports evil, for any reason, is cause to boycott them, or at least it is in my belief. To me, that's really simple and someone's marriage not being my business is also very simple.

@obnoxiouslyfresh you're good. You're not responsible for other peoples' feelings. This is some ? we do as men. We really want women to hold our feelings because we had expectations or fantasies of who they are based on who we are. It's bad ego boundaries. Disengage yo!

Quit caping. What you just said is nonsense. No one in here is criticizing her comments because of some misguided fantasy of who we believe OB is. From what I've seen, people seem to like OB in here, but she's not exactly placed on a pedestal when it comes to virtues, sensibilities, or anything else.

The fact of the matter is if you're a Christian you're supposed to represent yourself in a godly manner and you're supposed to be careful what you support because that will also reflect back on the faith and ? . It doesn't take a genius to understand that. Just look at some of the comments in here. For example:

People can take stances like that because of crooked preachers and the people like OB who support them. And those preachers and those supporters may not care, but ? does because the point of the church is to bring more people to the faith. It's kinda hard to do that when both the pastor and the congregation behave as if it's all ? .

There are rules to being a Christian just like anything else. If you're not a believer or don't want to follow the rules, you shouldn't be false flagging because that only hurts the people who are actually trying to live the life right.

Whoa, slow down!

When @skpjr78 says some ? like "I thought you were better than that" it implies he had expectations for OB. Expectations she is not beholden to.

You do a lot of whining about SJWs, only to engage in similar nit-picking with folks with whom you have more commonalities than differences. And your reaction formation to anything perceived as 'feminist' is hostile. But, I'm not gonna' call that ? out, because it's only as relevant as you want to make it.

So, lets start with this ?

OB: "Actually, I wasn't defending him. I was defending myself against those who can't fathom how someone doesn't care about their pastor's marital indiscretions"

I think that's pretty clear, but you are still trying to pull the rug from under her feet.

You (in response to me): "The fact of the matter is if you're a Christian you're supposed to represent yourself in a godly manner and you're supposed to be careful what you support because that will also reflect back on the faith and ? ."

Are you Godly all the time? Do you stand up against every and all indiscretions of the church?

The fact of the matter is that OB is entitled to her values. How you feel about her values are a reflection of you and not her.

So lets run down what her stated values are: a good sermon, charity, and community.

What the ? else do you need?

We give way to iniquity everyday when we wake up. Tell me I'm wrong in saying that Christians believe we are imperfect, that we are born sinners, and that the path to heaven is the forgiveness of Christ? That we should do our best to follow in Christ's footsteps of forgiveness because we can't do this without him?

Everything else is a value imposition on your part. That said, I AGREE that her pastor is on some ? , but she said as much. You guys are beating a dead horse. Literally 100's of posts about your feelings, but what I said is nonsense? Stop that!

Good luck tho, maybe you can convert her to your brand of self-righteousness.

18qlxz27ikem9gif.gif

Boy you putting some miles on that cape today lol. The bolded undercut whatever point it was you were trying to make. What good does a sermon do if the actions totally contradict the words? Lol at charity and community. Who in their right mind would donate money to a church whose pastor got caught running a pyramid scheme? Even @obnoxiouslyfresh said she didnt put money in the plate b/c she knew the pastor wasnt ? .
    Ok I'm gonna be honest. My pastor is a hoe. He's married and I know for a fact he knocked down a sunday school teacher. But he's in his 70s and is fine as hell so I almost kinda get it. The old ladies practically throw themselves at him. I just don't give to the collection cause I know he aint ? . But as a minister, I love his sermons.... I dont care.

Lol at community work. His pyramid scheme ripped off 900 ppl in the community. ? you talking bout?

Losen up that cape bruh. You got it tied around your neck too tight and its cutting off the air flow to your brain. Don't let OB and pastor pimpilicious make a fool out you.

Ha' these ? gifs man. ? is sensational! I goated you for that.

I know that there is cognitive dissonance there and I don't mess with organized religion, but I'm turning over a new leaf and trying not to judge. I see all that ? as business, so I respect that she's discerning and truthful about her place of worship. If she goes because she likes how the pastor talks and social atomosphere, that seems more meaningful than showing up on Sunday expecting to get saved.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So are you folks going to let the Bible speak for itself or just let people continue to deceive you by thinking that the "white man" was the first to introduce Jesus Christ to Africans?

The Bible clearly declares that the FIRST

not the second

not the third

not the fourth

not the fifth

BUT THE FIRST GENTILE CONVERT AFTER THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST WAS AFRICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again I repeat:

The first GENTILE convert after the resurrection of Jesus Christ was AFRICAN!!!!! Specifically he was Ethiopian.

He wasn't roman
    He wasn't greek
    He wasn't Mexican
    He wasn't syrian
    He wasn't arabian
    He wasn't chinese
    He wasn't british
    He wasn't irish
    He wasn't spanish
    He wasn't russian

But the first GENTILE convert after Jesus Christ was resurrected from the dead was AFRICAN!!!!!!!!

And guess what? This African man already knew about the true ? in heaven because he traveled from Ethiopia to Jerusalem in order to worship the true and living ? ! This meant that there had been a long and rich heritage already established in Africa about who the true and living ? was. Hence why the Ethiopian ? had traveled all the way to Jerusalem to participate in the Passover celebration as ? had commanded in Leviticus 23.

And guesS what? The conversion of the Ethiopian ? happened even before Paul the Apostle was converted. Yes that is right, the first Gentile convert to Jesus was converted while Paul the Apostle was still hell bent on killing christians. But if you read your bible you would know these things.

Stop letting people deceive you into believing that Africans had Jesus forced on them. Jesus was known to Africans from the very beginning!

But if you read your bible you would know these things.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Here goes the scripture passage that records the FIRST GENTILE CONVERT after the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Philip and the Ethiopian ?

"26As for Philip, an angel of the Lord said to him, “Go south down the desert road that runs from Jerusalem to Gaza.” 27So he started out, and he met the treasurer of Ethiopia, a ? of great authority under the Kandake, the queen of Ethiopia. The ? had gone to Jerusalem to worship, 28and he was now returning. Seated in his carriage, he was reading aloud from the book of the prophet Isaiah.
    29The Holy Spirit said to Philip, “Go over and walk along beside the carriage.”

30Philip ran over and heard the man reading from the prophet Isaiah. Philip asked, “Do you understand what you are reading?”

31The man replied, “How can I, unless someone instructs me?” And he urged Philip to come up into the carriage and sit with him.

32The passage of Scripture he had been reading was this:

“He was led like a sheep to the slaughter.
    And as a lamb is silent before the shearers,
    he did not open his mouth.
    33He was humiliated and received no justice.
    Who can speak of his descendants?
    For his life was taken from the earth.”
    34The ? asked Philip, “Tell me, was the prophet talking about himself or someone else?” 35So beginning with this same Scripture, Philip told him the Good News about Jesus.

36As they rode along, they came to some water, and the ? said, “Look! There’s some water! Why can’t I be baptized?”d 38He ordered the carriage to stop, and they went down into the water, and Philip baptized him.

39When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord snatched Philip away. The ? never saw him again but went on his way rejoicing. 40Meanwhile, Philip found himself farther north at the town of Azotus. He preached the Good News there and in every town along the way until he came to Caesarea."
    Acts 8:26-40
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    How sickening it must be to always have the "white man" to rob you of your heritage by giving him all the credit.

SMH @ you folks.

Study the scriptures yourelf and you will know the truth about the RICH heritage of Africans.

And FYI......The promise land is actually AFRICA as well.

Israel is the land of Canaan which was originally settled by the descendants of Ham, from which all AFRICANS come from.

So yes, Israel is Northeast Africa.

Amen.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was unable to check the thread this morning because I was in church. And I must say @(NOPE) made outstanding points. Just excellent.

I am so glad that we was able to provide some clarity for everyone.