Husband catches his wife & her pastor having sex in daughters bedroom so he went & got that roscoe…

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Whoa, slow down!

When @skpjr78 says some ? like "I thought you were better than that" it implies he had expectations for OB. Expectations she is not beholden to.

You do a lot of whining about SJWs, only to engage in similar nit-picking with folks with whom you have more commonalities than differences. And your reaction formation to anything perceived as 'feminist' is hostile. But, I'm not gonna' call that ? out, because it's only as relevant as you want to make it.

So, lets start with this ?

OB: "Actually, I wasn't defending him. I was defending myself against those who can't fathom how someone doesn't care about their pastor's marital indiscretions"

I think that's pretty clear, but you are still trying to pull the rug from under her feet.

You (in response to me): "The fact of the matter is if you're a Christian you're supposed to represent yourself in a godly manner and you're supposed to be careful what you support because that will also reflect back on the faith and ? ."

Are you Godly all the time? Do you stand up against every and all indiscretions of the church?

The fact of the matter is that OB is entitled to her values. How you feel about her values are a reflection of you and not her.

So lets run down what her stated values are: a good sermon, charity, and community.

What the ? else do you need?

We give way to iniquity everyday when we wake up. Tell me I'm wrong in saying that Christians believe we are imperfect, that we are born sinners, and that the path to heaven is the forgiveness of Christ? That we should do our best to follow in Christ's footsteps of forgiveness because we can't do this without him?

Everything else is a value imposition on your part. That said, I AGREE that her pastor is on some ? , but she said as much. You guys are beating a dead horse. Literally 100's of posts about your feelings, but what I said is nonsense? Stop that!

Good luck tho, maybe you can convert her to your brand of self-righteousness.

*shrugs* Your criticism of me falls pretty flat. First of all, I've stated pretty clearly that while I believe in women's rights, I think modern feminism is ? . I've given plenty of reasons why and none of them are petty, unless you believe exaggerating issues, misrepresenting data, and promoting misandry are petty.

Also, your whole defense of OB is weak.

I've already pointed out why I've spoken out against her, and none of that ? you put addresses that. I asked her if she is a believer. If she is, then she's not beholden to my values or even her own. She's beholden to the values promoted by the faith. The Bible tells you to shun people like her pastor. Neither of you can rationalize that away.

I already explained why it was a problem. It's not a matter of not forgiving or being understanding. The problem is that based on her words, her pastor is an unabashed philanderer. Yes, Christians make mistakes, but you're supposed to ask for forgiveness and actively work to overcome that sin. If he's not doing that and has made peace with his nature, he's not behaving in a manner fit of religious leadership. And people who continue to support his position in that role are supporting his sin. That doesn't just hurt him or them. That hurts the faith. Again, you don't have to look any further than this topic to see examples of the reaction that ? like this produces among nonbelievers. How can you win nonbelievers over if they believe the faith is ? because of the actions of the people involved.

I'm not judging OB. If she really isn't a believer and just likes certain aspects of the faith like the entertainment value the pastor brings and the philanthropic efforts, then fine, she can say that and it's all good. However, if she actually considers herself a believer, then I'd be remiss to not make this point to her.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

Whoa, slow down!

When @skpjr78 says some ? like "I thought you were better than that" it implies he had expectations for OB. Expectations she is not beholden to.

You do a lot of whining about SJWs, only to engage in similar nit-picking with folks with whom you have more commonalities than differences. And your reaction formation to anything perceived as 'feminist' is hostile. But, I'm not gonna' call that ? out, because it's only as relevant as you want to make it.

So, lets start with this ?

OB: "Actually, I wasn't defending him. I was defending myself against those who can't fathom how someone doesn't care about their pastor's marital indiscretions"

I think that's pretty clear, but you are still trying to pull the rug from under her feet.

You (in response to me): "The fact of the matter is if you're a Christian you're supposed to represent yourself in a godly manner and you're supposed to be careful what you support because that will also reflect back on the faith and ? ."

Are you Godly all the time? Do you stand up against every and all indiscretions of the church?

The fact of the matter is that OB is entitled to her values. How you feel about her values are a reflection of you and not her.

So lets run down what her stated values are: a good sermon, charity, and community.

What the ? else do you need?

We give way to iniquity everyday when we wake up. Tell me I'm wrong in saying that Christians believe we are imperfect, that we are born sinners, and that the path to heaven is the forgiveness of Christ? That we should do our best to follow in Christ's footsteps of forgiveness because we can't do this without him?

Everything else is a value imposition on your part. That said, I AGREE that her pastor is on some ? , but she said as much. You guys are beating a dead horse. Literally 100's of posts about your feelings, but what I said is nonsense? Stop that!

Good luck tho, maybe you can convert her to your brand of self-righteousness.

*shrugs* Your criticism of me falls pretty flat. First of all, I've stated pretty clearly that while I believe in women's rights, I think modern feminism is ? . I've given plenty of reasons why and none of them are petty, unless you believe exaggerating issues, misrepresenting data, and promoting misandry are petty.

Also, your whole defense of OB is weak.

I've already pointed out why I've spoken out against her, and none of that ? you put addresses that. I asked her if she is a believer. If she is, then she's not beholden to my values or even her own. She's beholden to the values promoted by the faith. The Bible tells you to shun people like her pastor. Neither of you can rationalize that away.

I already explained why it was a problem. It's not a matter of not forgiving or being understanding. The problem is that based on her words, her pastor is an unabashed philanderer. Yes, Christians make mistakes, but you're supposed to ask for forgiveness and actively work to overcome that sin. If he's not doing that and has made peace with his nature, he's not behaving in a manner fit of religious leadership. And people who continue to support his position in that role are supporting his sin. That doesn't just hurt him or them. That hurts the faith. Again, you don't have to look any further than this topic to see examples of the reaction that ? like this produces among nonbelievers. How can you win nonbelievers over if they believe the faith is ? because of the actions of the people involved.

I'm not judging OB. If she really isn't a believer and just likes certain aspects of the faith like the entertainment value the pastor brings and the philanthropic efforts, then fine, she can say that and it's all good. However, if she actually considers herself a believer, then I'd be remiss to not make this point to her.

Addresses what my guy?

You keep telling me how you feel and I'm responding. I want you to remember that you initially addressed me, so I responded.

I didn't even imply that you were "petty" nor did I use that word. I said you are making a value imposition. Again sir, you addressed my post and I responded. I didn't try to convince you of my own values, just that her values are hers and not yours and vice versa.

I know you understand that and I never took the stance that your values are invalid. They are yours and I just assume you know more about your life than I do. To that end, I assume OB knows more about her life than you do. What I know is that you're a smart dude that likes to debate on message boards.

You can take what I said however you'd like. I'm not engaging in a debate over how you feel v. how she feels. This is some real redundant ? .

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Addresses what my guy?

You keep telling me how you feel and I'm responding. I want you to remember that you initially addressed me, so I responded.

I didn't even imply that you were "petty" nor did I use that word. I said you are making a value imposition. Again sir, you addressed my post and I responded. I didn't try to convince you of my own values, just that her values are hers and not yours and vice versa.

I know you understand that and I never took the stance that your values are invalid. They are yours and I just assume you know more about your life than I do. To that end, I assume OB knows more about her life than you do. What I know is that you're a smart dude that likes to debate on message boards.

You can take what I said however you'd like. I'm not engaging in a debate over how you feel v. how she feels. This is some real redundant ? .

We are just having a debate man. I'm not taking your words as coming with any animosity and hopefully you're not getting any of that from my words. It's all good on that front.

That said, I just don't really understand your stance. You basically said I'm constantly harping on SJWs. I don't feel that I do that. I do speak out on the more extreme SJWs because I find them to be divisive and dangerous the same way I feel about Alt-Right clowns. And, no you didn't use the word petty, but you did say I nit pick. There's no difference there really. If you don't believe me, replace petty in my statement with nit picking and you'll see the point remains the same.

At the end of the day, you seemed to be trying to defend OB by saying that she has a right to feel the way she does and act accordingly. As a human being, I absolutely agree. However, as a Christian, that's simply not true. If she is a Christian, she has to abide by the rules of the faith. If she doesn't she could contribute to the damaging of the faith's image. Let's be real, objectively speaking, Christianity and Christians in general look pretty ? these days. Christianity is a great belief system, and people who genuinely adhere to it are some of the best people in the world. However, it's hard to see that when you have so many people who claim to be that doing the wrong thing and casting a bad light on everything the faith entails. Again, I'm not judging OB. At the end of the day, only ? can do that, but what kinda Christian would I be if I didn't speak out against what I know to be wrong based on the tenets of the faith? What kind of brother to OB would I be from a spiritual sense if I saw her going down a wrong path according to the faith and didn't say anything? We all have to hold each other accountable. I'm no different. I've been checked plenty of times.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »

The bolded just reinforced my point. Cacs supervised black congregations and handpicking the plantation pastors and making sure they said what they wanted them to say was part of that supervision.

The truths of the bible and teachings and philosophies of Jesus Christ are beautiful. The problem is that cacs tampered with the bible, rewrote the word of ? , perverted the teachings of Jesus and transformed a philosophy of love into a cult a hate. Our ancestors weren't given Christianity on the plantation. They were given white supremacy and Jesus was used as a vehicle to deliver that message.

There are some truths left in the bible but the truth that remains is surrounded by lies and ? . Nat Turner was able to unlock the remaining truth and use it as a vehicle to fight for his freedom just as Moses did. The end result was that cacs supervised their black christian slaves even harder, pushed more white supremacy in the church and kept the plantation preacher on an even tighter leash. We haven't seen an American Christian preacher as fearless and revolutionary as Nat Turner since Nat Turner. Cacs put an end to that. They closely monitored and supervised every word that black Christian preachers have said every since. Kenneth Copeland mentored Creflo Dollar and helped him shape his nessage and nearly every big time nationally known black mega church preacher has had their hands in the federal governments Faith Based Initiative (FBI) money ? . The overwhelming majority of black Christian preachers are still spreading a message that is controlled and closely supervised by white people to this day. The game hasnt changed its only gotten worse.

bruh I feel u....but u can't assume EVERY black church is on that ? just cuz that is what is promoted by the mainstream

that's like saying just cuz mumble rap is what is popular now then no other versions of rap are not still out there

u can't just group all black preachers and their churches in that same regard

and it doesn't stop at just black church, the brainwashing of black people happens in all vestiges of what is considered planned "education"......a lot of professors/teachers on the same ? with their own agenda as well

at least in the sense of religion people have some sort of hope or faith that ? can get better..........and I'd rather people have that instead of just choosing atheism without an alternative to give them hope

Saying "not all black churches are like that, look at this one church" is like saying "not all ? is deadly, look at Magic Johnson"

Malcolm X showed us not to be apologetic for the whole for the sake of the part. The whole of religion is destructive and repressive. That's what it's always been and always will be.

Faith demands ignorance. If you want hope, look at the great things humanity has accomplished through pure ingenuity. What you've overcome in your own life. You don't need a system of mythical ideological dogma to give your life structure.

At the 1st bold...that "not all" argument can be used in many instances I see ? discount it for in other discussions. At the 2nd bold..faith requires blind trust not ignorance. Those are 2 very different things. We all have blind trust in things in this world. There's no way to live w/o it unless you're walking around paranoid all day long.

Faith is trusting without evidence. If you don't have evidence, you don't know. If you don't know, you're ignorant. Faith IS blind trust, and entirely unnecessary.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options

The bolded just reinforced my point. Cacs supervised black congregations and handpicking the plantation pastors and making sure they said what they wanted them to say was part of that supervision.

The truths of the bible and teachings and philosophies of Jesus Christ are beautiful. The problem is that cacs tampered with the bible, rewrote the word of ? , perverted the teachings of Jesus and transformed a philosophy of love into a cult a hate. Our ancestors weren't given Christianity on the plantation. They were given white supremacy and Jesus was used as a vehicle to deliver that message.

There are some truths left in the bible but the truth that remains is surrounded by lies and ? . Nat Turner was able to unlock the remaining truth and use it as a vehicle to fight for his freedom just as Moses did. The end result was that cacs supervised their black christian slaves even harder, pushed more white supremacy in the church and kept the plantation preacher on an even tighter leash. We haven't seen an American Christian preacher as fearless and revolutionary as Nat Turner since Nat Turner. Cacs put an end to that. They closely monitored and supervised every word that black Christian preachers have said every since. Kenneth Copeland mentored Creflo Dollar and helped him shape his nessage and nearly every big time nationally known black mega church preacher has had their hands in the federal governments Faith Based Initiative (FBI) money ? . The overwhelming majority of black Christian preachers are still spreading a message that is controlled and closely supervised by white people to this day. The game hasnt changed its only gotten worse.

bruh I feel u....but u can't assume EVERY black church is on that ? just cuz that is what is promoted by the mainstream

that's like saying just cuz mumble rap is what is popular now then no other versions of rap are not still out there

and it doesn't stop at just black church, the brainwashing of black people happens in all vestiges of what is considered planned "education"......a lot of professors/teachers on the same ? with their own agenda as well

at least in the sense of religion people have some sort of hope or faith that ? can get better..........and I'd rather people have that instead of just choosing atheism without an alternative to give them hope

Saying "not all black churches are like that, look at this one church" is like saying "not all ? is deadly, look at Magic Johnson"

Malcolm X showed us not to be apologetic for the whole for the sake of the part. The whole of religion is destructive and repressive. That's what it's always been and always will be.

Faith demands ignorance. If you want hope, look at the great things humanity has accomplished through pure ingenuity. What you've overcome in your own life. You don't need a system of mythical ideological dogma to give your life structure.

At the 1st bold...that "not all" argument can be used in many instances I see ? discount it for in other discussions. At the 2nd bold..faith requires blind trust not ignorance. Those are 2 very different things. We all have blind trust in things in this world. There's no way to live w/o it unless you're walking around paranoid all day long.

Faith is trusting without evidence. If you don't have evidence, you don't know. If you don't know, you're ignorant. Faith IS blind trust, and entirely unnecessary.

Nah faith is what a person sees as being behind the evidence. The faithful never been told blindly believe, they always been told to believe after confirmation ? is the cause. You have ppl outchea that wouldn't believe even if they saw the Red Sea split by ? right before their very own eyes and ? told them it was Him that did it. That take a lot of blindness.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't nthn new. My ex-gf step-father was a pastor (of my hometown church @ that...it's how we met). That ? was ? everything in sight. ? ? 3 of my second cousins and had a kid w/ one of em. I couldn't make that ? up if I tried.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I dont know bout yall, but I'd have to dump a chick that worshipped another strange man the way OB is with her pastor.
    bull6599 wrote: »
    This ain't nthn new. My ex-gf step-father was a pastor (of my hometown church @ that...it's how we met). That ? was ? everything in sight. ? ? 3 of my second cousins and had a kid w/ one of em. I couldn't make that ? up if I tried.

As the great honorable James Tapp Jr stated in one of his sermons "Dat outside ? keep them hoes sick"
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Nah faith is what a person sees as being behind the evidence. The faithful never been told blindly believe, they always been told to believe after confirmation ? is the cause. You have ppl outchea that wouldn't believe even if they saw the Red Sea split by ? right before their very own eyes and ? told them it was Him that did it. That take a lot of blindness.
    Don't try and spin it. What is the biblical definition of faith?

Hebrew 11:1
    Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

You can't have evidence and have faith. Faith requires a lack of evidence with belief and trust. It's literally the opposite of everything science operates upon.

But that's besides the fact that religion is a hindrance upon humanity.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn u gonna cheat atleast cheat in a Telly not on your kids bed

I don't think she worried about that ? feelings enough to have the decency to take to the telly
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has he step down yet ...focusss man
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was unable to check the thread this morning because I was in church. And I must say @(NOPE) made outstanding points. Just excellent.

I am so glad that we was able to provide some clarity for everyone.
    The irony.
    6541d24b8a405e1d30c6c0b663eec75c0420453b84d343caa454ee1bb44cad74.jpg
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Shorty is brainwashed..She prolly has slave DNA which causes her to act blindly devout towards a slave relegion and a oppressive ? force modeled after white slave masters(which prolly enslaved HER ancestors in a past life)...Think about it...We as current day humans are nothing but genetic amalgamations of our past ancestors..If your ancestors were a bunch of docile religious nuts then more than likely the potential to be a religious ? lives inside of you..The OB can't help herself

? christians..They are some of the most ignorant people on earth..Most of them don't even follow the laws of their own doctrine(which is ? btw)...

Eye say let the dead lay with the dead..This chick basically said her pastor is adulterer but it's okay as long as he treat his church right(which she said he used to run ponzi schemes on)..It just sounds like some ? ? smh

It's obviously the pastor is making her mental "leg shake" so she goes back for more and more..

It just shows you that certain women have a subconcious urge to be pimped and used..Its like eve falling weak to the snake in the garden ..Some chicks weak to the ? ,mayne
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How sickening it must be to always have the "white man" to rob you of your heritage by giving him all the credit.

SMH @ you folks.

Study the scriptures yourelf and you will know the truth about the RICH heritage of Africans.

And FYI......The promise land is actually AFRICA as well.

Israel is the land of Canaan which was originally settled by the descendants of Ham, from which all AFRICANS come from.

So yes, Israel is Northeast Africa.

Amen.
    Yet you find every excuse to justify the evil actions of the European, fake Hebrew invaders who took the land and set up an apartheid government in the land formerly known as Canaan. Please explain to me how you can defend the people who illegally and imorraly occupy the land that the current nation state of Isreal sits on while they simultaneously and systematically oppress, abuse and mistreat the descendants of Ham on land that you just said belongs to them??? How can you possibly hold both of those positions at the same time????

https://www.google.com/amp/thedailybanter.com/.amp/2013/01/israels-disgustingly-racist-behavior-towards-ethiopian-jews/?client=ms-android-sprint-us

http://muftah.org/bigotry-in-israel-ethiopian-jews-african-refugees/#.WKCY-HQo7qA

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/10/eritrean-mistakenly-shot-israel-attack-dies-151019064200199.html

http://www.davidsheen.com/racism/

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/ethiopian-jews-racist-israel-orthodox-mizrahi-ashkenazi-colonialism-409877638

Smh at your stupidity and blatant hypocrisy. It's Sunday Step and Fetch It so take your ignorant, smilling, happy ass down to ? 's white jesus house of worship and get some more of that good ol' cac approved ? knowledge. Gone and get your buck dance on and don't forget to smile at ? , misstress and lil' missy ann on your way to and from worshipping white jesus.

[Img]https://ametia.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/buck-dancing-? .jpg[/img]
    shirley-bojangles400%5B1%5D.jpg
    77199-004-8D7D71CF-242x300.jpg