• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Off today so seeing it at 1
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall ? really liked Wonder Woman. Maybe becuz I had a headache and was annoyed as ? as some of the white people were laughing loudly at the corniest jokes but I thought the movie was trash.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let me know if theres any wonder ? in this movie. does the amazons have a public nude spa in this flick? *rubs hands*
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Some of yall ? really liked Wonder Woman. Maybe becuz I had a headache and was annoyed as ? as some of the white people were laughing loudly at the corniest jokes but I thought the movie was trash.

Thats probably it because the movie was far from trash. Not 10 out of 10 but it would be ridiculous to give it a rating under 6
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seeing it in 30 I called out of work today to see it

Hell naw i aint missin paper unless wonder woman herself ready for some action

Naw I'm still getting paid for 8 hours if I'm there or not lol.

Very good movie 8/10 I need to see it again in none 3D because some of the fights were hard to follow.

Trailer showed barely anything in regards to this movie.
    they showed her as a good alternative to supes and I'm surprised they did make her a ? in this one
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hell naw i aint missin paper unless wonder woman herself ready for some action

Naw I'm still getting paid for 8 hours if I'm there or not lol.

Very good movie 8/10 I need to see it again in none 3D because some of the fights were hard to follow.

Trailer showed barely anything in regards to this movie.
    they showed her as a good alternative to supes and I'm surprised they did make her a ? in this one

That's the way it always should be.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did Ares look?? dope af? Not seeing this till tomorrow unfortunately.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Best live action DC film since The Dark Knight. Easily.
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Good and trash at the same time
    don't know if that requires a spoiler
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

What was good and what was trash?
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options

What was good and what was trash?
    He armor he created wore was faithful to the score material but his actor choice once he shown up as ares didn't fit at that point in time it created a plot hole. That's as none spoiler as I can be
  • nujerz84
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Inital reactions out the theater..great action fight scenes, and imo best movie in DCEU and best boss fight easy.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Strong 7/10

Wonder Woman does what a few superhero movies fail to do nowadays , thats make the story more than just about the main character, and tries to have the message that most comicbook stories used to be about which is to inspire human beings to do the right thing and stand up for truth, justice and to strive to be better like the 77 Superman movie. Also liked the lil race stories by the native american and the arab dude (he was pretty good comic relief).

This is the tone that DC should go with from now on with all its future projects.In hindsight this probably should have been the first DCEU movie made and i think it DC wouldnt have been playin catch up.

Gal Gadot did her thing, shorty is mad pretty, and had some cool funny scenes with Chris Pine.

Chris Pine also showed up and did his thing.

Robin Wright Penn was cookin.

Hippolyta was fine to me.

The villians were meh to me.
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    This movie was basically what man of steel was supposed to be

She was basically what super man used to stand for
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw the Wonder Woman. I can't lie. I enjoyed it. This is what the first Captain America film SHOULD have been.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao. really tho.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I take the day off every time a comicbook movie releases lol. Couldnt with this one though, i just got back from taking off 3 weeks. I got Personal leave saved up so i still get paid for the ?
  • Broddie
    Options
    They took it back to Superman: The Movie with this one and proved that formula still works. She wasn't broody nor was she overtly conflicted. Just a powerful person with a good heart.

So refreshing since so many superhero movies have gotten away from that. This movie was more consistent with the Arrowverse in terms of heart than it is with the rest of the DCEU.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Im curious to know what that broad who said she was told by a dumb ? source that WW was a complete mess is thinking.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    They took it back to Superman: The Movie with this one and proved that formula still works. She wasn't broody nor was she overtly conflicted. Just a powerful person with a good heart.

So refreshing since so many superhero movies have gotten away from that. This movie was more consistent with the Arrowverse in terms of heart than it is with the rest of the DCEU.

Patty said that film inspired her growing up and I hear a lot of homages are made in this movie to it. Will be seeing it tomorrow can't wait.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worse than bvs