• power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Objectively Eminem is Top 10 DOA
    bck145 wrote: »
    Ghostface can't Rap now?
    @bck145 what does your top 10 look like?

Tupac
    Nas
    Jay-Z
    Ice cube
    Joe budden
    Kurupt
    Scarface

After that I don't really care too much....big daddy kane, kool g, talib, common, ll....i don't sit around and debate myself on a rappers list...it ain't that serious

He ask you for 10 and you give him 7. Only you.

Yeah sorry I don't have all my favorite rappers mapped out in order....? I got ? to do

? it's 10. What you flunk out of kindergarten?

Just because your nerd ass sits there making lists don't mean we all are ? boys like that....just enjoy the ? music...i swear y'all treat rappers like they your pops or some ?

Wait a minute, I thought you said you had ? to do? Oh I forgot again. The ass backward thing. So in other words you not doing ? .
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Objectively Eminem is NOT Top 10 DOA
    Ghostface can't Rap now?

Tupac
    Nas
    Jay-Z
    Ice cube
    Joe budden
    Kurupt
    Scarface

After that I don't really care too much....big daddy kane, kool g, talib, common, ll....i don't sit around and debate myself on a rappers list...it ain't that serious

Yeah sorry I don't have all my favorite rappers mapped out in order....? I got ? to do

Just because your nerd ass sits there making lists don't mean we all are ? boys like that....just enjoy the ? music...i swear y'all treat rappers like they your pops or some ?

Wait a minute, I thought you said you had ? to do? Oh I forgot again. The ass backward thing. So in other words you not doing ? .

You really are remedial....but I am working...when your old enough you can get a job too...until then maybe your mother will take you to work day

Wait until you dip in some ? for the first time......you won't be making lists anymore
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    blacktux wrote: »
    Objectively from a technical standpoint i dont see how he can be argued out of a top 10

Because there are 10 other MC's more technical. What does that even mean though? "Technical"?

Applies to the actual measurable quality of rap.

Not things like storytelling, punchlines, delivery etc.

Big pun and chino xl are also great technical rappers.
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Ghostface can't Rap now?

Tupac
    Nas
    Jay-Z
    Ice cube
    Joe budden
    Kurupt
    Scarface

You really are remedial....but I am working...when your old enough you can get a job too...until then maybe your mother will take you to work day

Don't talk about my Mom you ? . I'm at work too. But go ahead and go back to work. You don't want those burgers to burn up.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Em ain't been in my top 10 in the last 10yrs or so

Somewhere currently in the low 20, high teens
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Ghostface can't Rap now?

Tupac
    Nas
    Jay-Z
    Ice cube
    Joe budden
    Kurupt
    Scarface

Wait until you dip in some ? for the first time......you won't be making lists anymore

I know you had a lot of guys dip in your smelly ? you nasty hoe.
  • Ronin705
    Ronin705 Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options
    After dipping in my fiancee this morning, LEMME MAKE MY TOP 10:
    ? TIER (who don't count)
    Hov (bigger than the sport)
    Nas (legendary)
    Snoop (wouldn't make the list anyhow, but hadta state it)
    Tupac ( another exclusion as i personally dont care for him, but wont deny his impact)

1. Biggie
    2. Em
    3. Budden
    4. Redman
    5. T.I.
    6. Busta
    7. Pun
    8. Phonte
    9. ?
    10. Kendrick
  • bck145
    Options
    Ghostface can't Rap now?

Tupac
    Nas
    Jay-Z
    Ice cube
    Joe budden
    Kurupt
    Scarface

Don't talk about my Mom you ? . I'm at work too. But go ahead and go back to work. You don't want those burgers to burn up.

By saying she has a job? Do you comprehend before you type ? you fool
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ronin705 wrote: »
    After dipping in my fiancee this morning, LEMME MAKE MY TOP 10:
    ? TIER (who don't count)
    Hov (bigger than the sport)
    Nas (legendary)
    Snoop (wouldn't make the list anyhow, but hadta state it)
    Tupac ( another exclusion as i personally dont care for him, but wont deny his impact)

1. Biggie
    2. Em
    3. Budden
    4. Redman
    5. T.I.
    6. Busta
    7. Pun
    8. Phonte
    9. ?
    10. Kendrick

Biggie not in my top 10
  • power_wisdom
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Ghostface can't Rap now?

Tupac
    Nas
    Jay-Z
    Ice cube
    Joe budden
    Kurupt
    Scarface

Don't talk about my Mom period. What part of that you didn't comprehend?
  • power_wisdom
    edited June 2017
    Options

Now go back to work. Those Whoppers not going make themselves.
  • bck145
    Options
    Ghostface can't Rap now?

Tupac
    Nas
    Jay-Z
    Ice cube
    Joe budden
    Kurupt
    Scarface

Haha go tell her she raised a ? boy and do better next time
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Ghostface can't Rap now?

Tupac
    Nas
    Jay-Z
    Ice cube
    Joe budden
    Kurupt
    Scarface

Tell your mom she raised a real nasty stupid ? of a daughter. And I'll be over after 11 when you're off to bed.
  • bck145
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Ghostface can't Rap now?

Tupac
    Nas
    Jay-Z
    Ice cube
    Joe budden
    Kurupt
    Scarface

Tell your mom she raised a real nasty stupid ? of a daughter. And I'll be over after 11 when you're off to bed.

Smh you are not good at this ? ....just stop..you are embarrassing yourself

I'll stop picking on you and just point out when you act like a ? fanboy calling everything a classic....what a sad existence you have
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    He's there. Low, but he's there. I believe this is a universally accepted Top 10
    (Note: this is not my personal Top 10, but who I think EVERYONE can be satisfied with in the Overall Top 10 when you look at their discography, lyrical ability, commercial appeal, and overall impact on Hip-Hop):

1-4 - BIG, Pac, Jay, Nas (in any order....no one can figure that out)
    5 - Rakim Allah
    6 - KRS-One
    7 - LL Cool J (6 and 7 can be switched up, depending on the preference)
    8 - Eminem
    9 - Ice Cube
    10 - Big Daddy Kane
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    Ghostface can't Rap now?

Tupac
    Nas
    Jay-Z
    Ice cube
    Joe budden
    Kurupt
    Scarface

Smh you are not good at this ? ....just stop..you are embarrassing yourself

I'll stop picking on you and just point out when you act like a ? fanboy calling everything a classic....what a sad existence you have

You do know everyone in the Reason think you're stupid as ? ? You do know that right? The flags ,wack feeling and nosign aren't a good thing. "Ghost is the worst rapper, " Hunger for more was bigger than College Dropout " Man shut the ? up already!
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lyrically in no order he does not make top 10 we have Nas, Lupe, Big L, Talib Kweli, Kendrick, Immortal Tech, Canibus, Big Pun, Chino XL, Mos Def, Jay Z, Andre3k, and ? ton of other rappers that are lyrically better. From their and catalog he is not top 40 unless we are taking pop status as the means and even then that is broad category we would have to tailor some extreme guidelines to catch that win...
  • chompollet
    chompollet Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bck ur a nobody. Talkin ? bout other people parents on Internet. You know you would get killed for that ? in real life.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    No. I used to love Eminem, and i still like his first three albums but when you really break down his career, he was only great for 5 years and has been largely terrible for going on 15. He's one the most technically skilled rappers to ever pick up a mic but he never made a true classic and all the other guys in the discussion all have at least one save for Andre who has multiple as a part of a group. Kendricks already made two albums significantly better than any Eminem album and you can argue for Damn as well and he's now been a great rapper for longer than Eminem as well

Nas
    Biggie
    Jay-z
    Rakim
    Scarface
    2pac
    Kanye
    Ice Cube
    Krs-1
    LL Cool J
    Kendrick

Thats 11 guys who Eminem has no argument over.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. I used to love Eminem, and i still like his first three albums but when you really break down his career, he was only great for 5 years and has been largely terrible for going on 15. He's one the most technically skilled rappers to ever pick up a mic but he never made a true classic and all the other guys in the discussion all have at least one save for Andre who has multiple as a part of a group. Kendricks already made two albums significantly better than any Eminem album and you can argue for Damn as well and he's now been a great rapper for longer than Eminem as well

Nas
    Biggie
    Jay-z
    Rakim
    Scarface
    2pac
    Kanye
    Ice Cube
    Krs-1
    LL Cool J
    Kendrick

That's 11 guys who Eminem has no argument over.

he did say skill and flow, so if you taken away from em not having a classic album how you got ye up there...he lacks skill n flow compared to other elite top guys. (kanye)

His first two albums were (EMs) in every stretch of the word classics.

and damn @? still doing EM threads.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

Nas
    Biggie
    Jay-z
    Rakim
    Scarface
    2pac
    Kanye
    Ice Cube
    Krs-1
    LL Cool J
    Kendrick

he did say skill and flow, so if you taken away from em not having a classic album how you got ye up there...he lacks skill n flow compared to other elite top guys. (kanye)

Kanye not only has the best catalog in Hip hop history, he has one of the best in all of music period. He's the most influential music artist of the last 15 years.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

Nas
    Biggie
    Jay-z
    Rakim
    Scarface
    2pac
    Kanye
    Ice Cube
    Krs-1
    LL Cool J
    Kendrick

Kanye not only has the best catalog in Hip hop history, he has one of the best in all of music period. He's the most influential music artist of the last 15 years.

still completely missed the skill and flow part....so he shouldn't be on that list.
  • bck145
    Options
    chompollet wrote: »
    Bck ur a nobody. Talkin ? bout other people parents on Internet. You know you would get killed for that ? in real life.

Too bad you to scared to pull a trigger

I'm glad I'm a nobody on a ? internet forum...log off and get a life you Swedish ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this page hilarious for the wrong reasons

Greg should let the bills pile up for this forum
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has no classics and has been garbage for 10 years.

By which objective standards is Em top 10?

Technically, maybe. What else?