Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cats really can't wait week to week huh........o731bny13kmd.gif
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I wanna see Tariq get stomped out

Don't understand all the hate for Tariq.

He's acting just like a sheltered suburban kid would act under those circumstances.

Can't blame him for being naive and not having a firm grasp on what his father's really into.

All he knows about is his pops leaving his family to be with some chick he knew from high school.

Ghost is to blame for that more than anything, so all the hate should really be directed at him.

Just because it's understandable and somewhat realistic doesn't make it any less infuriating. ? that stupid lil ? .

Well, as someone alluded to earlier.........his parents haven't really done anything to raise him besides send him to private school and shelter him from how they grew up.

So, with Kanan being the only one whose really in his ear........I don't see how anyone can really fault the kid when neither one of his parents communicates with him on that level.

This is some more dumb ? that's always said.

? really feel some kinda way that Ghost and Tasha didn't raise their kids like they grew up. Even tho they did all that, illegal ? , so their kids WOULDN'T have to be raised in that same environment.

Nah, not saying that they shouldn't try to give them a better life than they had.

But keep in mind, Ghost and Tasha aren't doctors and lawyers.

They're not the Cosby family.

Ghost is a druglord and Tasha's a grown-up version of a hood chick whose a drug dealer's girlfriend.

So, there's a certain amount of danger that those kids are gonna be susceptible to that they're not gonna be aware of if their parents don't properly school them.

Raina lucked out because she could've very easily been in the same situation as Ruiz' daughter a few years back.

Somewhere down the line, Ghost and Tasha slipped up because there's no way Kanan should've even been able to get that close to him.

But Honestly I think that's why Ghost tryna get out the game. That's why he's at Rayna's school career day thing pushing being a club owner. He know the kids getting older and you can't be hugging the blocks like that after a while. I think he just gonna play it off like the money came from the club hussle.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    La La 0-3 with the sex scenes. She should stop.

Hefa be lookin like she's trying to remember the sex choreography instead of making it look natural

Yo I hear what you sayin but shes the only one getting busy right now and with practice she might get better. Somebody needs to get in her ear and remind her about that award that Halley got for Monster's Ball. She needs some motivation to do better or to just not fake it and actually do it on camera the way Halley did.

? that, either a ? know how to swirl them walls or her dead fish ass don't! How you a grown ass black woman wit rhythm that bad?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »

Just looked at the synopsis. I'm calling it for episode 4, the club owner from Miami is coming to help him out with the money issues.

Also it does look like one of the kids are going to die.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »

Just looked at the synopsis. I'm calling it for episode 4, the club owner from Miami is coming to help him out with the money issues.

Also it does look like one of the kids are going to die.

Episode 4 aired on Sunday ? haha

I'm saying it's going to be Simon Stern that helps them out.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

lmao but her sex scenes are trash

? got the weakest sex scenes in Power and gets all emotional over it

You decided u want to fake ? on TV and show your ?

Aight cool move on
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lala sex scene was wack as ? .

Tariq needs to have the ? slapped out of him trying to be hard.

Ghost stay getting hemmed by old-ass senior citizens, B.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Lala sex scene was wack as ? .

Tariq needs to have the ? slapped out of him trying to be hard.

Ghost stay getting hemmed by old-ass senior citizens, B.

I mean his hands are kind of tied

No one in jail knows Ghost is St.Patrick besides Proctor and Gordon Ramsey

And for him to keep it like that ? has to stay on the low in order to beat his case

Cause we all know Ghost could snap that white ? wrist like its nothing

Just like he did with that ? ? Biscuit
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq dead
    Yall wish so much bad on that knucklehead.. catching bodies, him getting bodied, him catching aids lol... i think he'll come running home to mommy before anything drastic happens
    read the synopsis. Either Tariq or Raina die

Yup

Kanan "accidentally" kills Reina

How you think that?

She serves no purpose on the show

She's a good character to ? off

Avi bet?

Loser has to have their avi as Caitlyn Jenner's coming out magazine cover

For how long? And If we both lose it gotta be that until next season
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Tariq dead
    Yall wish so much bad on that knucklehead.. catching bodies, him getting bodied, him catching aids lol... i think he'll come running home to mommy before anything drastic happens

Yup

Kanan "accidentally" kills Reina

How you think that?

She serves no purpose on the show

She's a good character to ? off

Avi bet?

Loser has to have their avi as Caitlyn Jenner's coming out magazine cover

For how long? And If we both lose it gotta be that until next season

I mean idk y you want Caitlyn Jenner as your avi for that long my ?

I wouldnt want u to suffer like that

End of the year lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hefa be lookin like she's trying to remember the sex choreography instead of making it look natural

Gotdamn u have a point... her movements are scripted looking.. but Tasha looks natural when she getting smash.. i bet we gone see her naked chocolate body as soon as ghost get free lol

in her defense, in her breakfast club interview, she said it took 3 hrs to film that scene b/c the director wanted specific actions/responses, so by the time the splice it together, thats probably why it looks so scripted

She said its not just say action and they start kissing and trying to look convincing
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    edit: i see the clip posted on teh very next page...? it
  • DR. JEK
    edited July 2017
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Gotdamn u have a point... her movements are scripted looking.. but Tasha looks natural when she getting smash.. i bet we gone see her naked chocolate body as soon as ghost get free lol

in her defense, in her breakfast club interview, she said it took 3 hrs to film that scene b/c the director wanted specific actions/responses, so by the time the splice it together, thats probably why it looks so scripted

She said its not just say action and they start kissing and trying to look convincing

3 hours and those were the most keepable frames? I'd hate to see how boring the footage that got cut was, my goodness!
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    Tariq dead

Do me a favor when Reina gets clipped

Say "Good bye Bruce, Hello Caitlyn" for me my ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq dead

Do me a favor when Reina gets clipped

Say "Good bye Bruce, Hello Caitlyn" for me my ?

So you agree to the terms or nah
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Had to chuckle when this was floating around FB

vuh1408wgmob.jpg