Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Teaser Trailer

Options

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    And btw @jono going around and flagging my posts makes you a ? idiot. Im just gonna keep posting whatever the ? I want.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When does this come out? I'm still gonna cop to support
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    When does this come out? I'm still gonna cop to support

9/19

The game looks good despite all the mistakes Capcom has made, but I can understand people wanting to pass especially upfront.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This probably the most hated game now lol like I don't thing anyone wants this ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This probably the most hated game now lol like I don't thing anyone wants this ?

Hope Capcom suffers and learn their ? lesson. I'm sick of their ? .
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Hey at least they brought venom back.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    $90 for a "Season Pass"...which is needed to make the roster even somewhat interesting, only gives you 36 characters. Thats how many MvC3 launched with at $59.99.

Then what? We're supposed to spend another $30 for the "X-Men Pack" or whatever...which better be Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, Psylocke and Deadpool

Capcom has me so ? up.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ spending an extra $30 for 6 more characters when you might not even play with all of them due to functionality
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill wait for the ultimate version
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol @ spending an extra $30 for 6 more characters when you might not even play with all of them due to functionality

You don't have to buy them as part of the Season Pass. You can get them separately for $5 apiece. Capcom has a lot to answer for with this game. I'm not really seeing why ya'll trying to knock them for having a Season Pass though given everyone does that nowadays.
  • Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options

You don't have to buy them as part of the Season Pass. You can get them separately for $5 apiece. Capcom has a lot to answer for with this game. I'm not really seeing why ya'll trying to knock them for having a Season Pass though given everyone does that nowadays.

No I'm not talking about the season pass I'm actually talking about the $5.99 for a character or $10 for both each time a new pair is available. I mean yeah you can pick and choose who you want but if you wind up getting everybody, that's $30. But then again if it's me I'm only getting black panther, venom, and sigma. But that brings the total to $78 spent
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Capcom some thugs. ? them
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

No I'm not talking about the season pass I'm actually talking about the $5.99 for a character or $10 for both each time a new pair is available. I mean yeah you can pick and choose who you want but if you wind up getting everybody, that's $30. But then again if it's me I'm only getting black panther, venom, and sigma. But that brings the total to $78 spent

I feel you. I like DLC though. ? gotta remember, back in the day they would add a few characters and a couple gameplay changes and charge full price as a sequel. This is a way better way of doing things despite the abuses.
  • genocidecutter
    Options

I feel you. I like DLC though. ? gotta remember, back in the day they would add a few characters and a couple gameplay changes and charge full price as a sequel. This is a way better way of doing things despite the abuses.

At the end of the day its all about the gameplay which Im sure is more fun than what @bck145 does with his free time.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    I mean look at this stupid ass avatar
    pH4HPJQ38PEB3.jpg

What the ? is this? Also hating on Dj Paul but listening to wack ass Tyler the Creator makes you an idiot.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

At the end of the day its all about the gameplay which Im sure is more fun than what @bck145 does with his free time.

Sorry ? ...im busy working and making money to play childrens games

Damn kid you need to get some ? ...itll change your view on life
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

The gameplay is off the chain. I been watching some of the pros play the review copy. Some of the ? that happens is wild. The crazy thing is that they don't even intend for it to happen. They mark out in response. Like I've never really heard high level players get so excited in response the ? like that.

It's a shame that Capcom ? so many other aspects of this game up because they probably would have their biggest winner in a long time if they had put a little more care into the game as a whole.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean look at this stupid ass avatar
    pH4HPJQ38PEB3.jpg

What the ? is this? Also hating on Dj Paul but listening to wack ass Tyler the Creator makes you an idiot.

A long beach fitted?

I dont listen to tyler but hes more talented than smurf arm
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    So the confirmed the rest of the DLC characters.

Kinda weird. That's going to make the roster uneven between the Marvel and Capcom sides.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ign gave it a 7.7

Everything is trash except the gameplay
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might pick it up tomorrow but I don't have ps plus lol

What's in the collectors edition?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yea, Raiden's super in Injustice 2 just ? on this entire games production value. The gameplay does look good, but I cant get over how half baked literally everything else is.

Why are there 4 Marvel DLC characters and only 2 Capcom? Black Widow and Winter Soldier seem redundant af, close combat characters with guns :/ ...plus we already have Gamora.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I would wait on this ? , but man I can already tell this game will leave people behind. I'm betting if you don't get this ? within the first few months, you might as well not get it at all especially given the casuals probably won't pick it up.
  • Beta
    Options
    Winter soldier
    Black window
    Chris
    Gamora
    Rocket raccoon

Lol anybody else?