dumb People on the reason

Options

Comments

• Presteezh
    Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Tupac is the most mediocre basic hyped overrated rapper ever

He's the scottie pippen of the rap game,an average player(rapper) who gets mad hyped when in reality he was basic

All his songs were about death,hennessey and pain.He had no storytelling skills,no lyrics,no punchlines,no sick bars,his flow was erratic offbeat and he usually had the worst feature

His catalog/lyrics is redundant and wack sheep believe the hype real ? know he was wack

Tupac led his team, scottie didn't. I'm not a big fan of Pac but ? not mediocre, his passion alone made his songs classics.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Tupac is the most mediocre basic hyped overrated rapper ever

He's the scottie pippen of the rap game,an average player(rapper) who gets mad hyped when in reality he was basic

All his songs were about death,hennessey and pain.He had no storytelling skills,no lyrics,no punchlines,no sick bars,his flow was erratic offbeat and he usually had the worst feature

His catalog/lyrics is redundant and wack sheep believe the hype real ? know he was wack

im glad you are still holding it down...your sidekick got exposed and i have not seen him back...im sure you dont care...but i think he wanted to be like you or some ? ...he will probably come back under the name "tommysrighthandathand"
  • FOREVER92
    FOREVER92 Members Posts: 455
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I'm willing to bet that is not YOUR opinion, but one that the media has programmed in your head.

100 % my opinion i dont care bout media
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm willing to bet that is not YOUR opinion, but one that the media has programmed in your head.

nah media heads like jay z......
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's comedy all over this board today
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

the media dont even praise tupac like that
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    FOREVER92 wrote: »
    maybe flow and rhyme schemes and multis and with double meanings
    but pac had him on delivery
    and being able to connect with listeners
    now dont get me wrong cause Jay deff in my top 7 but pac made a bigger impact

pac is a product of controversy and tragedy not skill and ability
  • Presteezh
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No.I didn't need spell check I did not include an 's' at the end of the word take

Again stop reaching ,homie spelled right write that's 3rd grade mistakes cut the publicist/bodyguard charade it's a wrap at this point

I'm trying to help you out.... again forgetting to add a S and putting your comma in the correct place is something spell check would find for you, just the same as him using "write" instead of "right". In your example of not needing spell check he actually spelled "write" right he just used the wrong version of the word.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The nerve of you callin anybody dumb

? you i was gonna say that haha
  • Presteezh
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Passion don't equal skills.That's like saying ron artest plays hard so he's just as good as lebron cuz he plays wit mad passion

Is ron artest mediocre or above average because of his passion?
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL @ this thread, but there's dumb people all over this site, it's the internet nothing you can do about it.
  • Presteezh
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Artest is an average ball player,but he plays hard he aint skilled at all he look mad awkward at times, same thing wit pac he had passion and all that but that still don't translate to a good rapper

If Pac was featured on a track wit jigga,nas,biggie and rakim pac would look like a fish out of water the rest of them could drop a sick verse like it's nothing

? i agree, to me he doesn't hold a candle to others, but I still don't consider him mediocre even if he didn't have a huge following if I heard one of his classics I'm turning it up. I consider ? like clipse mediocre if one of there songs come on I just might turn it down depending the mood.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    t/s u talking about the juelz cat ... every damn thread he is mistaking ryhme patterns with lyricism .. "he is a far better lyricist than such and such his ryhme patterns are second to none"

since when did ryhme patterns=lyricism in the first place ?

its these new ? in here who scientifically try putting rappers in categories ... this ? aint trigonometry its rapping ....

no need for u ? to be breaking down the use of multi's.. ryhme schemes.. ryhme patters.. ryhme structure.. flow dropoff.. flow technique.. breathe control.. cadence.. when debating who is the best .. its either the ? is nice or he's not .. stop the calculus debates on these ? .. its not that serious ..
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao, if Tommy doesn't shine anywhere else, at least he's on when it come to discussing Pac
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

If Pac was featured on a track wit jigga,nas,biggie and rakim pac would look like a fish out of water the rest of them could drop a sick verse like it's nothing

? outta here

pac made hits

u see what happen when these rappers try 2 remake a pac hit they all fail like jay did

if jay could outshine pac how come he did not outshine pac version on that Bonnie & Clyde garbage
  • Havelx
    Havelx Members Posts: 373
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Artest is an average ball player,but he plays hard he aint skilled at all he look mad awkward at times, same thing wit pac he had passion and all that but that still don't translate to a good rapper

the people would gravitate more towards pac's verse if he was to collab with the people u named .. the people have purchased more pac albums than all of the people u named combined ..

I made a thread in here for best rapper ever and pac had more votes than all of the people u named combined .. why does pac have to ryhme like the people u said to be considered skilled ?

why is pac's soul always on your mind ? 50 cent is your favorite rapper yet u didnt mention him in that collaboration u just posted .. is it because 50 cent has no skill ?
  • Presteezh
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    the people would gravitate more towards pac's verse if he was to collab with the people u named .. the people have purchased more pac albums than all of the people u named combined ..

I made a thread in here for best rapper ever and pac had more votes than all of the people u named combined .. why does pac have to ryhme like the people u said to be considered skilled ?

why is pac's soul always on your mind ? 50 cent is your favorite rapper yet u didnt mention him in that collaboration u just posted .. is it because 50 cent has no skill ?

Last vote thread I saw with those names NAS won... PAC 2nd
  • [Deleted User]
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Presteezh wrote: »
    Last vote thread I saw with those names NAS won... PAC 2nd

yea u are right .. I forgot tommy put nas in his post ... nas is winning in that thread .. pac was second .. pac had more votes then all the others besides nas combined .....
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Personally, I don't get why people always say Pac wasn't a lyricist. To me, dude was the epitome of a lyricist. Technique and the ability to rhyme means little. Creating music has never been about how well the words rhymed. The technical aspects should enhance the music not be the focal point. So what a rapper can spit punchlines and double entendres, at the end of the day, it's just words if the other elements aren't present.

The saddest part of lyricism is both rappers and fans not knowing what a metaphor is.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    pac wasn't a technical emcee but he did other things that made him great like his storytelling and his rhyme style was more poetic, and he had charisma. there are more technically skilled rappers out but pac made better music than them anyway.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You have to have some depth and message but saying that 1 rapper is better becuase they got more complex lyrics doesnt make them better its also subject matter, vocal tone,originality!
  • juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    pac was a lyricist he had complex rhyme patterns he had talent thred starter can eat a dikk rap is about talent
  • juelz21
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Passion don't equal skills.That's like saying ron artest plays hard so he's just as good as lebron cuz he plays wit mad passion

real talk talent is based off how well u can put words together imo
  • juelz21
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nah he atleast 455 million times better than 2pac

no he not u losing all credibility.
This discussion has been closed.