123457»

Comments

• juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    FOREVER92 wrote: »
    malcom x didnt ? rap ?

i know that ? but going by your ? logic his words evoked emotion out of people just like pac did but more ? .
  • juelz21
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The thread starter probably thinks young jeezy is the goat cause he 'raps from teh heart'

? Outta Here

lol right he is a ?
  • FOREVER92
    FOREVER92 Members Posts: 455
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The thread starter probably thinks young jeezy is the goat cause he 'raps from teh heart'

? Outta Here

actually no
    my list goes

nas
    2pac
    eminem
    biggie
    dmx
    jay
    joe budden
  • FOREVER92
    edited March 2011
    Options
    juelz21 wrote: »
    i know that ? but going by your ? logic his words evoked emotion out of people just like pac did but more ? .

this is a site on rappers ?
    not on political people
    ? idiots..
    i swear, cant have intelligent debates with some of ya cause ya feelings get hurt when the truth comes out
  • juelz21
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this is a site on rappers ?
    not on political people
    ? idiots..
    i swear, cant have intelligent debates with some of ya cause ya feelings get hurt when the truth comes out

then how come allhiphop has talked about malcom x and home this forum has section where people talk about politics im done with this converstation your ? hell.
  • FOREVER92
    edited March 2011
    Options
    alright guys i give up

canibitch is teh best rapper ever because he spits so dam hard
    his words metaphors and multis are crazy
    i wish i could even get through listening to 20 seconds of his ?
    being super lyrical does not make you a great rapper
    im done with this thread
    who ever runs this site should make this an 18 ^ site cause theres to many immature kids in here
    aint got no social life so they let loose with all their anger on the INTERNET
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    actually no
    my list goes

nas
    2pac
    eminem
    biggie
    dmx
    jay
    joe budden

they are all hot lyricists

why the ? did you make this thread then?

Waka, Gucci, Plies and them suck ass cause they CANT WRITE LYRICS
    all this thread is doing is defending them.
  • FOREVER92
    edited March 2011
    Options
    they are all hot lyricists

why the ? did you make this thread then?

Waka, Gucci, Plies and them suck ass cause they CANT WRITE LYRICS
    all this thread is doing is defending them.

i made this thread because, being a lyricist is more then multi's and rhyme schemes
    and thats the truth
    like i said earlier pac, aint great with all that but he was one hell of a lyricist
    joe budden can do that, but he's at his best when he's comen with that deep ?

hip hop is life
    and life aint all about multi's
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i made this thread because, being a lyricist is more then multi's and rhyme schemes
    and thats the truth
    like i said earlier pac, aint great with all that but he was one hell of a lyricist
    joe budden can do that, but he's at his best when he's comen with that deep ?

hip hop is life
    and life aint all about multi's

good post playboy ... i see the ohio in u .
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    good post playboy ... i see the ohio in u .

the consistent losing?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the consistent losing?

the losing at what, posting ? LoL
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    ChuckieInDaMurderAve Members Posts: 1,787 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You should have some lyrical skills but it's not based on how many multis you spit. Scarface and 2pac were never about multis yet they are some of the greatest. They make up for that department by fulfilling other parts of emceeing like content, charisma, emotion, delivery and of course a good ear for beats.

But the retards in this forum would rather hear someone put together a bunch of nonsensical rhymes about how dope they are with no beat, no flow or the ability to put together a proper song with a proper structure.
  • juelz21
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That arab sunni alias spammin and ?

Passion = 'Pleasure and paaaaaiiin holllaa my naaammmeeeeeeee we all gonna diee we bleeeeed thru similar veeeeiiiinnsssssss'

Accept it that ? was wack and basic

I'd rather listen to other rappers who have better catalogs and superior mc skills than passionate rappers who are basic/wack like dmx and pac

no accept u don't know nothing about rhyme schemes and your a hater.
  • juelz21
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *you're you stupid ? , and rhyme schemes are for geeks.Never heard that ? til the internet started sayin it

? in the hood aint debating rhymes schemes

lol shut the fukk up using the word geek is played out u dumb fukk your a embrassment to smart black men is ? like u that gives u bad a name and people that care about talent are debating about who is the best lyricist.
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yay, Tommy bilfiger vs. juelz21 - what a funny e-fight. Let's get it started, see who embarrasses themselves more.
  • RaHaLLdaY
    RaHaLLdaY Members Posts: 412
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Tupac is the most mediocre basic hyped overrated rapper ever

He's the scottie pippen of the rap game,an average player(rapper) who gets mad hyped when in reality he was basic

All his songs were about death,hennessey and pain.He had no storytelling skills,no lyrics,no punchlines,no sick bars,his flow was erratic offbeat and he usually had the worst feature

His catalog/lyrics is redundant and wack sheep believe the hype real ? know he was wack

DAMN!

...............*snicker*
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Tupac is the most mediocre basic hyped overrated rapper ever

He's the scottie pippen of the rap game,an average player(rapper) who gets mad hyped when in reality he was basic

All his songs were about death,hennessey and pain.He had no storytelling skills,no lyrics,no punchlines,no sick bars,his flow was erratic offbeat and he usually had the worst feature

His catalog/lyrics is redundant and wack sheep believe the hype real ? know he was wack

All these "real ? " you talk about can eat a ? . He had plenty of things to talk about, even you know "Violent" is an excellent song with great storytelling. Not to mention "Brenda's Got a Baby", "Soulja's Story", and others I can't recall atm. He may not have the storytelling ability of Scarface or Slick Rick but he sure as hell got them to prove his skills. Songs like "Got My Mind Made Up" also prove his lyrical skills and he has plenty of sick bars that are not necessarily multis or great similes. You sound no different than juelz21, except his obsession with 2pac is stanning while you just hating.

Sometimes you do have some sense and can make a proper point about Pac, but 9 times out of 10 it's plain hating such as this post right here. But when I think about it, you do rarely make some valid points and yes, 2Pac's stans are extremely annoying - which is probably why you've chosen to hate him.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does all houston court cases get thrown since they under water???
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boyz don't even post no mo
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.