dumb People on the reason

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That means more white people liked him nothin more than that

Being the most popular means nothin he was in movies,always in the news,always in controversy people who are polarizing get more attention and he died AGAIN that does not make him a better rapper he was garbage dog accept it like a man,you have a hard time accepting that

And 50 cent aint my favorite rapper stop actin like you know me.50 cant compare to lyricists like nas,biggie or jigga but 50>>>>>>pac

we can both agree u hold him in high regard though correct .....
  • juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol @ passion get the ? outta here

When I riiide on my ennemmmiieeeeeeeeeeesssssss = Passion

Draggin out words yellin off beat on tracks = passion

Yellin at the end of hit em up woofin = passion

Again no skills

Holla when pac can drop songs like nas small world,biggie you're nobody til somebody kills you or lloyd banks only human thats actual talent not wack ass bars like

'Man of military meeeaaaaanss and my artillerryyyyy watchin over me thru ever murder sceeeene ,sellin dope to all the fiiieeeeendss at times I wanna cry'

Pac only gets called the goat cuz he got the shot the ? up and made dear mama not for his catalog

shut the fukk up pac a legend because he made timeless music. [Makaveli]
    Allow me to introduce first {*gunshot fires*} Makaveli the Don
    Hysterical, spiritual lyrics like the holy Qu'Ran
    ? get shook like 5-0
    My forty-five gun's next to me when we ride, for survival
    Money makin plans, pistol close at hand, swollen pockets
    Let me introduce the topic, then we drop it
    Expose snakes cause they breath freely, see me ride?
    Located world wide like the art of graffiti
    I think I'm tougher than Nitti, my attitude is ?
    Born on a dopefiend's ? .. huh
    In every city you'll find me
    Look for trouble right behind me
    My Outlaw ? down to die for me, knahmean?
    I hit the scene ? duckin from my guillotine stare
    I'm right there; my every word, a ? nightmare
    Get me high, let me see the sun rise and fall
    This for my dogs down to die for yours
    Extreme venom, no mercy when we all up in 'em
    Cut 'em down.. to Hell is where we send 'em
    My whole team, trained to explode ride or die
    Murder ? lyrically, and I'm not gon' cry
    Me - a born leader never leave the block without my heater
    Two big pits, I call them my ? ? eaters
    And not a whimper 'til I'm gone
    Thug Life runnin through my veins so I'm strong
    (Ha ha ha)

this ? is better lyrically then anything nas biggie and lloyd banks lol has ever done
  • KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Being in a rush aint no excuse you just stupid as ? especially since spell check take 20 seconds

Shut the ? up you incoherent typing ? ,a 7 year old could of did better than that

Ain't isn't a word. And you can't say "ain't no excuse." Thats a double negative you ? .

You mean, "You could have done better than that" right?

BTW learn to use commas and periods before you talk about someone else's grammar you ? .
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wow what a thread... Just for the record those trying argue logically to a hypocrite will always lose as Logic has no base in the mentality they perpetuate. like the old saying Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience...
  • Jr523
    Jr523 Members Posts: 829 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ain't isn't a word. And you can't say "ain't no excuse." Thats a double negative you ? .

You mean, "You could have done better than that" right?

BTW learn to use commas and periods before you talk about someone else's grammar you ? .

Well KidLife10200 isn't necessarily all one big ass word.
  • KidLife10200
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "You know my ? Gutter ? kidnap kids
    ? em in the ass throw em over the bridge"
    Jr523 wrote: »
    Well KidLife10200 isn't necessarily all one big ass word.

It is now.
  • Jr523
    edited March 2011
    Options
    'last words to a ? ? why u lie? now watch yo back ? now watch yo front' -pac

'Straight from the hall to the pen an adolsecent ? standin way higher than 6 feet 10'-pac

This who the "GOAT" is to ya'll?? Thats a slap in the face to the rap game

I guess death is the best career move wack basic mc's can make they get praised all of a sudden word to nate dogg

Every rapper has stupid lines. Name ur fav rapper and I can tell u a stupid line. I think big is better, but that doesnt mean pac is wack.
  • Jr523
    edited March 2011
    Options
    "You know my ? Gutter ? kidnap kids
    ? em in the ass throw em over the bridge"

It is now.

Wit that gotta do wit pac.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    To add on:

I think taste in music is subjective and based on a myriad of factors based on the listener.

Two people can listen to the same song and hear two totally different things, so I can easily understand why people might not feel certain music.
  • KidLife10200
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wit that gotta do wit pac.

? wanna talk about Pac being ? yet they wanna ignore obvious ? rhymes from Notoroious F.A.G.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL @ Pac being the best lyricist
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Technical aspects of rapping are only used as a measure from ppl who can't feel the music. Have we forgotten that MOST hip-hop fans don't know how to rap so they are not counting multis or whatever other technical mumbo jumbo in their music. Basically I just need to feel the music and what the rapper is trying to say. Pac is considered great by most because he could convey his message in a way MOST ppl could understand. Some of us don't want to have to use an Orphan Annie Secret Decoder ring to dissect lyrics, good music is good music.
  • Jr523
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? wanna talk about Pac being ? yet they wanna ignore obvious ? rhymes from Notoroious F.A.G.

See there u go.. Cant bring in a argument so they start dissin other rappers. On the real, that line wasn't ? .
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Technical aspects of rapping are only used as a measure from ppl who can't feel the music. Have we forgotten that MOST hip-hop fans don't know how to rap so they are not counting multis or whatever other technical mumbo jumbo in their music. Basically I just need to feel the music and what the rapper is trying to say. Pac is considered great by most because he could convey his message in a way MOST ppl could understand. Some of us don't want to have to use an Orphan Annie Secret Decoder ring to dissect lyrics, good music is good music.
    A good point but sadly enough it is a part of the problem. It is like sports fans who criticze players but have never played that sport a day in their lives, how can you respect someones opinion on how to do something if they have never done it in their lives. Rap or Sport fans that are not or have never been particpants should be silent spectators untill they developed the skill and fortitude to do it themselves and speak from a posiition of personal knowledge and relation on the subject areas...
  • Jr523
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A good point but sadly enough it is a part of the problem. It is like sports fans who criticze players but have never played that sport a day in their lives, how can you respect someones opinion on how to do something if they have never done it in their lives. Rap or Sport fans that are not or have never been particpants should be silent spectators untill they developed the skill and fortitude to do it themselves and speak from a posiition of personal knowledge and relation on the subject areas...

"The people that tell u how to do it, they never did it"
  • frozenheartwjlb
    frozenheartwjlb Members Posts: 206
    edited March 2011
    Options
    FOREVER92 wrote: »
    maybe flow and rhyme schemes and multis and with double meanings
    but pac had him on delivery
    and being able to connect with listeners
    now dont get me wrong cause Jay deff in my top 7 but pac made a bigger impact

Don't get me wrong. I really like 2pac, but is he in my top 20 even? No he is not. You can go back into those old forums that were being shared around the IC a few months back and see that even when he was alive very few people called him the best, or even respected him. The reason he is over hyped so much now is because of his death, the theories, and conspiracy's surrounding it. Yeah he had a lot of songs that you could "feel".. But he had a lot of wack ? also. And as far as making a bigger impact than Jay??? Hell no. Maybe had he lived a long life, but the only true impact he had was his death. And even that impact was shared with Biggie. Jay has made more of an impact than anyone in the game, besides maybe Dr. Dre or Eminem.... And no hate on the spelling errors, but they were not errors from typing fast. They were just you don't know how to spell. And it takes away from any points you are trying to make.
  • Jr523
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Don't get me wrong. I really like 2pac, but is he in my top 20 even? No he is not. You can go back into those old forums that were being shared around the IC a few months back and see that even when he was alive very few people called him the best, or even respected him. The reason he is over hyped so much now is because of his death, the theories, and conspiracy's surrounding it. Yeah he had a lot of songs that you could "feel".. But he had a lot of wack ? also. And as far as making a bigger impact than Jay??? Hell no. Maybe had he lived a long life, but the only true impact he had was his death. And even that impact was shared with Biggie. Jay has made more of an impact than anyone in the game, besides maybe Dr. Dre or Eminem.... And no hate on the spelling errors, but they were not errors from typing fast. They were just you don't know how to spell. And it takes away from any points you are trying to make.

Shut up white boy. pac is atleast top 5..
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    who think lyracism is all about multi's and rhyme schemes
    eat a ? for real

pac wasnt known for none of those and he's still the best lyracist the game ever seen ?
    am i wrong am i write

biggie didnt do any of that
    but he still told a ? story like no body else

some people on the reason, who keep sayen multis blahh blahh blahh
    eat a ? for real

i dont care how many sylabols a rapper rhymes,
    simple- and heart felt over complex and over the head rhyming flat out

real rap come from the heart
    no body care about how many words you can rhyme in a bar that ? dont matter if you cant get your point across

C/S.................
  • thesynthesis
    edited March 2011
    Options

dead.........
  • thesynthesis
    edited March 2011
    Options

wigga boy ? up before i smack the redness off ur cheeks

pac was 25 and that ? was selling millions....

jay was 29-30 before he even got famous, he had to wait for pac an big to die before he got his fame....them ? dying opened up lanes...both pac and big were YOUNGER than jay...

pac and big had age on therey side, they cud only get better, and the music speaks for itself, each album was good if not better than the last....

if they had lived both wud be where jay wasm actually i say they wud be even bigger, competition wud be farce, and music wud have been good....

them ? were hit makers, jay aint have half the swag or charisma of pac and big
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    who think lyracism is all about multi's and rhyme schemes
    eat a ? for real

pac wasnt known for none of those and he's still the best lyracist the game ever seen ?
    am i wrong am i write

biggie didnt do any of that
    but he still told a ? story like no body else

some people on the reason, who keep sayen multis blahh blahh blahh
    eat a ? for real

i dont care how many sylabols a rapper rhymes,
    simple- and heart felt over complex and over the head rhyming flat out

real rap come from the heart
    no body care about how many words you can rhyme in a bar that ? dont matter if you cant get your point across

lol....this thread speaks about juelz21..
  • frozenheartwjlb
    frozenheartwjlb Members Posts: 206
    edited March 2011
    Options

haha thats even worse than just callin t/s out on spelling errors. How can Pac be top 5?? Biggie, Nas, Jay, Em, Lupe, Mos, Talib, Eazy-E, Rakim, Krs-One, Slick Rick, Andre 3000, Big Boi, and Scarface have all been in the game. Hell it can be argued that even dudes like Obie Trice, Lloyd Banks, and T.I are better rappers than Pac. I mean come on dude was no better than Kanye West when it came to lyrics..
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    fazeem stay the ? outta my culture b this hip hop ? u know nuffin about n dnt give me that ? that u use to dj in seattle in the 90's cuz u n gary payton were the only black ? there so stop it...

oh n btw pac top 5-10 rapper of all time but he not better than big, jay or nas n thats the truf....
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    [/B]
    Later on I WILL use this against you lol!! Still I cosign this!

LOL, I already know were you going with this.

I was speaking on this dynamic yesterday and I came to the conclusion that peoples musical taste is based on about 500 different factors that range from I.Q., and cultural background, to your geographical location. There are sociological factors as well.

There is a valid reason why people back East love Biggie, he is a part of their culture; the slang, speech-patterns, mannerisms, style and uniqueness of NY street culture make it easy for people who share those specific factors to relate to him and his music.

The same thing exists with Emenim, of course he can sells 3 million he's white and white people can relate to him and his music.

I said all that to say this
    : I cant really get upset with people that dont like Tupac or Biggie's music because Tupac and Biggie probably didnt make their music for that type of person.
  • Jr523
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haha thats even worse than just callin t/s out on spelling errors. How can Pac be top 5?? Biggie, Nas, Jay, Em, Lupe, Mos, Talib, Eazy-E, Rakim, Krs-One, Slick Rick, Andre 3000, Big Boi, and Scarface have all been in the game. Hell it can be argued that even dudes like Obie Trice, Lloyd Banks, and T.I are better rappers than Pac. I mean come on dude was no better than Kanye West when it came to lyrics..

Once again, lyrics are just aspect of being a artist.
This discussion has been closed.