Is this the problem with black nerds?

Options

Comments

• allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I don't think she wants that lame dude,it's the coool ones they always wanted who get with white girls who ? them off.no black women are whining bout Tiger.....cuz he's lame

Most of these lames will be the most successful. It's not a good thing when the most successful men of the race marry out.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    Whoever wrote this ? must have never met a white nerd. Them white cats are the same ones who run up in a job and shoot the whole damn place up because girls been dissing them their entire live. SMH @ ? shittin on themselves for a a few hits on a website.

Yeah bro, it still amazes me to this day that people still deem others "nerd" or "lame" or "wack" like this is high school or something. A grown man doesn't copy other men's standards, he learns to be himself.........................
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't think she wants that lame dude,it's the coool ones they always wanted who get with white girls who ? them off.no black women are whining bout Tiger.....cuz he's lame

lol them ? mad ass hell bout tiger son. why you think they saying "good he get what he deserve!"

These ? bird ass ? are supposed to be ignored. After 27 years on this planet the one thing I learned is that you have to ignore these ? hoes. Engaging in conversation with them is an immediate L
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Most of these lames will be the most successful. It's not a good thing when the most successful men of the race marry out.

But why is it not a good thing? By whose guidelines? Successful black men are going where they are accepted for who they are, not for what some rudimentary skanks think they should be. Foolish is the man that dumbs himself down for any race or women just to gain "acceptance"..................
  • young al
    young al Banned Users Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    Options

I heard plenty of black chicks asking how come he didn't have a black jumpoff, that white girls get you in trouble, and saying he was a sellout. The only reason black women think he's lame is because he doesn't date black women.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    lol them ? mad ass hell bout tiger son. why you think they saying "good he get what he deserve!"

These ? bird ass ? are supposed to be ignored. After 27 years on this planet the one thing I learned is that you have to ignore these ? hoes. Engaging in conversation with them is an immediate L

Co-sign. Gotta keep the wall of silence up on these hoes...............
  • allreasoned_out
    edited April 2010
    Options

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/12/06/2009-12-06_tiger_woods_alienates_black_community_with_white_lovers.html
  • RudeDeLaTrill
    RudeDeLaTrill Members Posts: 259
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Quit geiving hos especially black women a platform to speak they just be making ? up to fit their arguement
    i wish somebody gave yo ass spell check =\
    anywho, i only read the 1st paragraph&from that i got the sense that she was a goldigger. -shrug-
    white "nerds" get women cuz they have money. black "nerds" don't get women cuz they go after the women they find attractive. ? kinda ? is that?
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah bro, it still amazes me to this day that people still deem others "nerd" or "lame" or "wack" like this is high school or something. A grown man doesn't copy other men's standards, he learns to be himself.........................

That's what I'm sayin. Like I can give a ? if another ? or some dumb as ? call me a nerd because I play video games, work in IT, and read a lot. Cuz at the end of the day i still ? ? , drink my hennessey straight, and am the official president on the hard on hoes movement.

long story short, STOP GIVING THESE HOES A PLATFORM TO SPEAK ON!!!!
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Co-sign. Gotta keep the wall of silence up on these hoes...............

Naw it ain't no wall of silence. When I say ignore I mean ? what she say she want, like or need. Tell the ? ? she need to sit her ass down in the corner somewhere and shut the ? up. And if she have the gall to speak to you directly, punch that mangy ? in the mouth and proceed to put her out the whip without letting up off the gas. I done put mad hoes out my whip and my crib son, i keep it funky
  • allreasoned_out
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But why is it not a good thing? By whose guidelines? Successful black men are going where they are accepted for who they are, not for what some rudimentary skanks think they should be. Foolish is the man that dumbs himself down for any race or women just to gain "acceptance"..................

I'm not saying a man shouldn't go where he is accepted (that is also my policy). But it would be better if black women accepted these so-called lames. Why? One reason is that having these men marry and have children with non-black women positions their children to be elites, and it's not a good thing for the black elite to be dominated by bi-racial people.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm not saying a man shouldn't go where he is accepted (that is also my policy). But it would be better if black women accepted these so-called lames. Why? One reason is that having these men marry and have children with non-black women positions their children to be elites, and it's not a good thing for the black elite to be dominated by bi-racial people.

But if the overwhelming majority of black women aren't accepting "lames", what else can a man do but evolve? And if these black women's mentalities aren't on the same wavelengths, how can they expect to produce an abundant relationship? Elite is a state of mind. Who has the racial authority anyway to deem the "black elite"? My children will be black regardless, because I'm black...............................
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options

If i'm ? enough to ever engage in an endevour that has a 50% failure rate, it's gonna be with someone I gel with. Not with someone who happens to be the same color as me. Give me an fly ass brazillian ? with some good head over a a black ? with an entitlement mentality any day.
  • young al
    young al Banned Users Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    Options
    black dudes need to stop trying to be loyal to these hoes. Other races of women have ? too. Black women aren't loyal to black men, they just don't get approached by many white dudes.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it's like this ...every man and woman deserves a chance no matter how they look ,cause theres so many black women out here making excuses to continue ? with these thugs and having bastard kids.

the so called nerds be the fortune 500 ? making that bread then when these brawds are ? up and used up,they want to finally give a good man a chance i think it's a slap in the face of all good men who end up getting left over garbage.

why would any woman want to give a good man to useless years of her life but will give a thug or playa the best of her years

the thugs and playas get the women with the phattest ? and cute faces etc....

the good ? get the beach wells and backtracking hoes who will treat him bad cause of what tyrone did to her throughout the relationship.

i dont understand women
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it's like this ...every man and woman deserves a chance no matter how they look ,cause theres so many black women out here making excuses to continue ? with these thugs and having bastard kids.

the so called nerds be the fortune 500 ? making that bread then when these brawds are ? up and used up,they want to finally give a good man a chance i think it's a slap in the face of all good men who end up getting left over garbage.

why would any woman want to give a good man to useless years of her life but will give a thug or playa the best of her years

the thugs and playas get the women with the phattest ? and cute faces etc....

the good ? get the beach wells and backtracking hoes who will treat him bad cause of what tyrone did to her throughout the relationship.

i dont understand women

Women don't understand each other, so how can they ever expect men to understand them? It baffles me how those types of women always want you to "accept" their baggage and flaws, but yet and still they judge you on everything from A-Z.............................
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Women don't understand each other, so how can they ever expect men to understand them? It baffles me how those types of women always want you to "accept" their baggage and flaws, but yet and still they judge you on everything from A-Z.............................

you said a mouth full right there,close the thread,he said it all

they want us to accept their flaws and baggage but they expect us to be this ideal ? they see on tv
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Isnt a geek different from a nerd?

i think geeks are the ones who are lame and play Warcraft all day.

I think nerds are just different.

I just think we categorize all those terms together.

Nerds get play.

Geeks get no play.

Lames every now and then get play.

Weirdos either get alot of play or none at all.

Alphas males get alot of play.

Beta males get the leftovers.

All of this info is 100% accurate. by the way. lol
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm a black nerd.. only I'm pleasant to be around. I mean, look at me
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In the end..It all boils down to compatibility.

If a male spends enough time around a female & they're compatible, they will hook up. Whether he's a nerd and she is a prom queen or he is a ? and she is a book worm, that ? really wouldnt matter.

imo...it's all about time and opportunity.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Define nerd...
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Isnt a geek different from a nerd?

i think geeks are the ones who are lame and play Warcraft all day.

I think nerds are just different.

I just think we categorize all those terms together.

Nerds get play.

Geeks get no play.

Lames every now and then get play.

Weirdos either get alot of play or none at all.

Alphas males get alot of play.

Beta males get the leftovers.

All of this info is 100% accurate. by the way. lol

But as a grown man, why do these titles apply? Simply because a person likes Warcraft or any other form of alternative media doesn't mean they are a nerd or a geek, it just means that that's their area of interest. There are certain things a grown man shouldn't do, and adhere to titles applied by surface level thinkers is one of them.........................
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In the end..It all boils down to compatibility.

If a male spends enough time around a female & they're compatible, they will hook up. Whether he's a nerd and she is a prom queen or he is a ? and she is a book worm, that ? really wouldnt matter.

imo...it's all about time and opportunity.

Exactly. That's why you shouldn't act a a certain way just to attract hoes because phoniness only attracts phony people. And if a person is genuinely interested in you, it doesn't matter what other folks say, they'll find you out for themselves. Females these days are wired to be superficial these days though, moreso than men. For example, just look at a list of requirements that females on this very sight put up for as prerequisites for a mate........................
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But as a grown man, why do these titles apply? Simply because a person likes Warcraft or any other form of alternative media doesn't mean they are a nerd or a geek, it just means that that's their area of interest. There are certain things a grown man shouldn't do, and adhere to titles applied by surface level thinkers is one of them.........................

i said this info was 100% accurate. lol I usually dont generalize, but have you ever met anyone who plays Warcraft all day that wasnt over 300 pounds. Im just sayin.

Not defending the groupie who made the blog, but there are dudes out there that are just lame.

My coworker sits at home all day and plays xbox (which many of us do) but he does it all day and complains women aint ? . Even when he is set up on dates, he complains that her ass isnt big enough and goes back to his basement to play games online. All he does is play games and complain about women aint ? . We're like "man, you got to at least try to improve yourself and quit waiting on the world to drop a dime through your roof". I would label him lame because he just complains and plays xbox all day. Nothing productive. Hes not a lame because he plays xbox, hes a lame because thats all he does, and complains and basiclly anything less than melyssa ford isnt good enough for him. Hes wants a whole lot, but gives nothing in return.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cause if a dude has to stop being himself to get any woman then she aint the one for him

i be damned if i stop being Malik Jones to please any chick out here cause alot of ? out here acting fake to get a brawd,? be yourself