Is this the problem with black nerds?

Options

Comments

• white people like me
    white people like me Members Posts: 171
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's funny she tries to justify these women going after awful men.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn this kinda made my soul burn slow. But ? it, I do ok whilst still being the biggest geek I know. You gotta know how to attract their mind and not just their body.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    young al wrote: »
    I laugh at ? like this, of course you are going to say that's what you want, but the majority of females don't practice what they preach. "I want a nice educated man," how many times as this been said, all the while ? a thug ? .

Remember, women say one thing, think another, and do the total opposite............................
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I aint reading all that ?

sorry bro
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I aint reading all that ?

sorry bro

You should bro. See the hypocrisy for yourself. I learned as a young boy to just let women talk, cuz very soon they'll contradict themselves...................
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whats nerdy about being smart?
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whats nerdy about being smart?

For those that exercise no intelligence and pick up nothing other than a textbook, anything different is "nerdy"..........
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i read what she said, and i believe alot of women would agree with her.

but its unfair for her to tell the nerdy guys to "get their money right and be patient"

because realistically, by the time this happens, the "dime" pieces have passed their peak (age 18-30)

so the nerdy guy loses again................
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i read what she said, and i believe alot of women would agree with her.

but its unfair for her to tell the nerdy guys to "get their money right and be patient"

because realistically, by the time this happens, the "dime" pieces have passed their peak (age 18-30)

so the nerdy guy loses again................

Not exactly bro. Most "nerdy" guys eventually learn that those hoes aren't worth their time and they begin to expand their options. They find a woman/women that understand them or are willing to go through the process with them. Sometimes, all a man has to do is know where to find dimes like them and speak the right language........................
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    young al wrote: »
    this is the problem with ? . Worrying about ? like that when you should be trying to come up. ? fighting each other over a piece of ? , that's some lame ? ? . A piece of ? ain't nothing, it's expendable. Get money and the ? come running

It was just a joke ppl.Calm down
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not exactly bro. Most "nerdy" guys eventually learn that those hoes aren't worth their time and they begin to expand their options. They find a woman/women that understand them or are willing to go through the process with them. Sometimes, all a man has to do is know where to find dimes like them and speak the right language........................

yeah i totally agree with that.

what i was saying is, if a nerd was to follow her advice (which was to leave the "dimes" alone until your are paid, with a nice car, house etc) he may very well be in his 30s, and the women he wants would likely past their peak

unless, of course, he dates young dimes, but aside from sex he may not get anything real out of it.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I have better things to do then read all that ? ................................

10xdm6x.jpg
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    It was just a joke ppl.Calm down

Although you may have been joking, you'd be surprised how many dudes have that very mentality. Men gotta learn to up their standards and quit accepting leftovers....................
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it's like this ...every man and woman deserves a chance no matter how they look ,cause theres so many black women out here making excuses to continue ? with these thugs and having bastard kids.

the so called nerds be the fortune 500 ? making that bread then when these brawds are ? up and used up,they want to finally give a good man a chance i think it's a slap in the face of all good men who end up getting left over garbage.

why would any woman want to give a good man to useless years of her life but will give a thug or playa the best of her years

the thugs and playas get the women with the phattest ? and cute faces etc....

the good ? get the beach wells and backtracking hoes who will treat him bad cause of what tyrone did to her throughout the relationship.

i dont understand women

I understand where ole' girl was getting at with her argument but...I must admit...halfway through she lost credibility with me. You cant expect someone to respect your opinion on a matter & you using swag & lameness to guage someone's value as a mate. Sounds childish...especially when considering that shes most likely in her 20s. In High School, most relationships are superficial & shallow but...thats High School, you shouldnt expect too much from 14-17 year olds. The problem stems from young adulthood / college / 18 - 25 age range. Alot of these sistas deem certain men as lame just because they dont fit into the stereotypical box of what a black man is. It has nothin to do with a brother's appeal. I've seen dudes who were handsome (no ? , very comfortable in my sexuality) but, since they lacked the characteristics that sistas wanted, they were left out while.....I seen big ole gargutuan, amos & andy lookin ass ? swimming in dimes because they had *swag*. So its not about attraction at all. As stated above...if you do anything to stand out from what a black man is supposed to be...you're considered weird. If you like computers & plan on being the next Steve Jobs....good luck with Keisha. If you like Science & eventually end up becoming the next Ron McNair....good luck with Lisa Raye. Our sistas arent very bright when it comes to choosing an ideal mate & it shows when looking towards our statistics. As the woman stated....if she doesnt deem these men worthy of her attention in her younger years....and chooses to roll with the status symbol / popular choice (High School QB, Thugs, Point Guard)...she shouldnt be upset...hell, BW in general shouldnt get upset when BM become successful & choose to date out of race, especially when considering the fact that yall didnt want them.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    I understand where ole' girl was getting at with her argument but...I must admit...halfway through she lost credibility with me. You cant expect someone to respect your opinion on a matter & you using swag & lameness to guage someone's value as a mate. Sounds childish...especially when considering that shes most likely in her 20s. In High School, most relationships are superficial & shallow but...thats High School, you shouldnt expect too much from 14-17 year olds. The problem stems from young adulthood / college / 18 - 25 age range. Alot of these sistas deem certain men as lame just because they dont fit into the stereotypical box of what a black man is. It has nothin to do with a brother's appeal. I've seen dudes who were handsome (no ? , very comfortable in my sexuality) but, since they lacked the characteristics that sistas wanted, they were left out while.....I seen big ole gargutuan, amos & andy lookin ass ? swimming in dimes because they had *swag*. So its not about attraction at all. As stated above...if you do anything to stand out from what a black man is supposed to be...you're considered weird. If you like computers & plan on being the next Steve Jobs....good luck with Keisha. If you like Science & eventually end up becoming the next Ron McNair....good luck with Lisa Raye. Our sistas arent very bright when it comes to choosing an ideal mate & it shows when looking towards our statistics. As the woman stated....if she doesnt deem these men worthy of her attention in her younger years....and chooses to roll with the status symbol / popular choice (High School QB, Thugs, Point Guard)...she shouldnt be upset...hell, BW in general shouldnt get upset when BM become successful & choose to date out of race, especially when considering the fact that yall didnt want them.

Wisdom..................................
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »

you speak realness.....well i understand
  • Heart Of A Hustler
    Heart Of A Hustler Members Posts: 151
    edited April 2010
    Options
    stop letting black women speak they are ? and have no logic
  • cool amp
    cool amp Members Posts: 165
    edited April 2010
    Options
    stop letting black women speak they are ? and have no logic

impeccable logic. i havent seen not 'nam bytch on this forum be able to offer any valid counterpoints on your stance.
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Really... I heard this ? from two different sides this weekend. Long story short, ? out here geekin for them drug dealin thug ass ? . Makes dating pool small for successful black men.

I dont do bad myself...but its like...smh sometimes and lol the other.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jaurenlo wrote: »
    Really... I heard this ? from two different sides this weekend. Long story short, ? out here geekin for them drug dealin thug ass ? . Makes dating pool small for successful black men.

I dont do bad myself...but its like...smh sometimes and lol the other.

It doesn't necessarily mean the dating pool is small, you just have to learn to expand your options..........
  • jaurenlo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Eh, Im sticking with the nappy headed hoes...who else gon make my cornbread and not make black history month awkward....
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This chick is a trip. I researched her on her blog and realized she is full of sh*t. I'm really not too sure who she's talking about here, she says something about dudes that's married to their pillow. I've only heard of 3 people in life like this. So is she talking about .0000000001% of the population? Plus if you look at the top of the blog she has a pic of steve urkle and laura. Well, as a black nerd, we always find a way to win and the picture she posted proves my point more so than whatever bs point she was trying to make. (Plus it contradicts her other rant on interracial marriage thus voiding every thought she's had in my book) So once again it seems that some dude rubbed some b*tch the wrong way so she had to find a way to get her aggression out. nothing new or profound here.
  • jaurenlo
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who is this ? anyway.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This ? seriously got some nerve writing that article. I decided to read some of her other blogs. In one blog...she states that nerds / young, studious black men should be happy with their predicaments in the dating world & if they want some play from Black Women they need to step their game up (get money, swag, dress game) & be happy with what they get but....in the other blog....she says Black Men who date out of race (White Women) are disgusting creatures. Smh @ me for taking this hyprocritical ass ? seriously.
  • Shawn Finesse
    Shawn Finesse Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nerds need to stop going for the women who look so good anyway
    there are chicks for them also they just overlook the nerdy lame chicks also
    so nerds really cant complain. its no one's fault but theirs that they continue
    to knock on doors that wont get answered. who the ? is anybody to criticize
    somebody for liking who they like, no matter how dumb this ? sounds anyway.
    its been like this 4ever, it aint gone change no time soon. these women usually choose
    bad boys becuz they display their power