Is this the problem with black nerds?

Options

Comments

• longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Kadillak wrote: »
    SMH this happened to so many of my homies its crazy. One of my boys in particular was supposed to go off to school when we did, but he ended up staying home to help this hoodrat chick with a baby he didn't know was his or not because she f*cked so many n*ggas in the hood. None the less he hustles on the side, work dead end jobs, stays with random people, and behind like hell on CS for kids SMH. He keeps digging a deeper hole for himself because he constantly f*cking with destructive, want nothing do nothing, no goal no ambition hoodrats.

lol that's the L of all L's man. ? need to stick to the playa code man. 1) never sacrifice your money, freedom, or happiness for a ? . 2) never give these ? a platform to speak on and 3) never get too comfortable around these hoes. they scandalous, manipulative and damn near evil. Why you think they don't even like hanging around other females?

This ? tried to trap me with a baby. What'd I do? I made that ? hate me and her own life, forced her to get and abortion, then dumped the ? shortly after. Then I gotta vasectomy so I'd never get trapped like that again. I told this other ? I'm going to Europe for 3 months to vacation. The ? tried to tell me don't go cause it's gonna hurt our relationship. What'd I do? Told the ? to kick rocks and kept it pushin. ? I had ? tell me that me that it's either them or studying for my certification exams. The worst mistake any man can make is to follow a woman's lead. That ? will lead you to ? destruction.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    6974ce5ac660610L.jpg

Here goes another one. LMAO

Yeah, definately been through act one before. Experiencing act two now........................................
  • young al
    young al Banned Users Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    Options
    black women have a problem with dudes dating white chicks because they have no self-esteem. They want successful dudes to date black women so they can feel beautiful and wanted. For so long white women were considered more beautiful than black women and they were put on this pedestal, and when black men date white women it reaffirms this ideal. They want to be on the pedestal that white women were put on. *NEWSFLASH* it's not a black man's duty to make you feel better about yourself, it's called SELF-esteem. Just like it wasn't your obligation to date the nerd, it isn't his obligation to date a black woman.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    lol that's the L of all L's man. ? need to stick to the playa code man. 1) never sacrifice your money, freedom, or happiness for a ? . 2) never give these ? a platform to speak on and 3) never get too comfortable around these hoes. they scandalous, manipulative and damn near evil. Why you think they don't even like hanging around other females?

This ? tried to trap me with a baby. What'd I do? I made that ? hate me and her own life, forced her to get and abortion, then dumped the ? shortly after. Then I gotta vasectomy so I'd never get trapped like that again. I told this other ? I'm going to Europe for 3 months to vacation. The ? tried to tell me don't go cause it's gonna hurt our relationship. What'd I do? Told the ? to kick rocks and kept it pushin. ? I had ? tell me that me that it's either them or studying for my certification exams. The worst mistake any man can make is to follow a woman's lead. That ? will lead you to ? destruction.

Preach. As I've said before, women are dream killers. Work on self-advancement, cuz hoes have,are and will continue to be here.........................
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    young al wrote: »
    black women have a problem with dudes dating white chicks because they have no self-esteem. They want successful dudes to date black women so they can feel beautiful and wanted. For so long white women were considered more beautiful than black women and they were put on this pedestal, and when black men date white women it reaffirms this ideal. They want to be on the pedestal that white women were put on. *NEWSFLASH* it's not a black man's duty to make you feel better about yourself, it's called SELF-esteem. Just like it wasn't your obligation to date the nerd, it isn't his obligation to date a black woman.

Truth.........................................
  • SupermanBauce
    SupermanBauce Members Posts: 391
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ugly ? stay losing

im the nerdiest ? in this state by far and i get monussy on the daily
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=SupermanBauce;452209]ugly ? stay losing
    im the nerdiest ? in this state by far and i get monussy on the daily[/QUOTE]

That's kinda wierd coming from a guy.lol. I don't think it's another man's place to determine how "
    ugly" another man is..................................
  • SupermanBauce
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whatchu talkin about?

you think flavor flav is cute or somethin ? ? you think all dudes look the same?

foh with the frontin ass homophobic ?
  • young al
    young al Banned Users Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ugly ? stay losing

im the nerdiest ? in this state by far and i get monussy on the daily

? who talk about how much ? they get usually be the ones not getting any. Are you getting money though? ? worried about the wrong thing. I don't need ? , it ain't nothing to me, I'm on my grind ? .
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? who talk about how much ? they get usually be the ones not getting any. Are you getting money though? ? worried about the wrong thing. I don't need ? , it ain't nothing to me, I'm on my grind ? .

Straight psychology right there..........................
  • SupermanBauce
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rofl i love baiting the fish
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rofl i love baiting the fish

I thought you were too busy looking at "ugly ? "?
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

son i realized a long time ago that most these hoes suffer from deep rooted self esteem issues. on the real in my entire life i don't think i've ever met a broad who didn't suffer from that ? . the worst part about it is their low SELF esteem is always because another ? did them ? , or another ? ? up somewhere down the line. On the real 99.999% of these issues will disappear once ? learn how to tell these hoes to sit they funky ? down somewhere and shut the ? up.
  • SupermanBauce
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I thought you were too busy looking at "ugly ? "?

^ugly ? quote
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    son i realized a long time ago that most these hoes suffer from deep rooted self esteem issues. on the real in my entire life i don't think i've ever met a broad who didn't suffer from that ? . the worst part about it is their low SELF esteem is always because another ? did them ? , or another ? ? up somewhere down the line. On the real 99.999% of these issues will disappear once ? learn how to tell these hoes to sit they funky ? down somewhere and shut the ? up.

Co-sign................
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^ugly ? quote

That all you got?
  • SupermanBauce
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That all you got?

^extremely ugly ?
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^extremely ugly ?

Silly kid, forums are for adults..................
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    a97da629b098b75L.jpg

ok ok this is my last one I promise. I couldn't resist. ? bless this artist and his creativity.
    He expresses his grievances w/ black women through art. Sometimes pictures are more thought provoking than words. Pure genius
  • SupermanBauce
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Silly kid, forums are for adults..................

ugly adult^
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

truth.com............
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ugly adult^

I thought you get "money and ? " daily? Shouldn't you be doing that instead of being on the IC dissing another man? You know after you log off your gettin' with your real girlfriend(hint: she has five fingers, is attached to your right arm and has lifelines.)............
  • SupermanBauce
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I thought you get "money and ? " daily? Shouldn't you be doing that instead of being on the IC dissing another man? You know after you log off your gettin' with your real girlfriend(hint: she has five fingers, is attached to your right arm and has lifelines.)............

^ugly philosopher
  • Kadillak
    Kadillak Members Posts: 42
    edited April 2010
    Options
    black women have a problem with dudes dating white chicks because they have no self-esteem. They want successful dudes to date black women so they can feel beautiful and wanted. For so long white women were considered more beautiful than black women and they were put on this pedestal, and when black men date white women it reaffirms this ideal. They want to be on the pedestal that white women were put on. *NEWSFLASH* it's not a black man's duty to make you feel better about yourself, it's called SELF-esteem.Just like it wasn't your obligation to date the nerd, it isn't his obligation to date a black woman.
    Truth. Its called self-esteem for a reason.