Is this the problem with black nerds?

Options

Comments

• Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    a97da629b098b75L.jpg

ok ok this is my last one I promise. I couldn't resist. ? bless this artist and his creativity.
    He expresses his grievances w/ black women through art. Sometimes pictures are more thought provoking than words. Pure genius

them pix speak a thousand words
  • Heart Of A Hustler
    Heart Of A Hustler Members Posts: 151
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol at these dumb birds
  • BlackGuyAtPrinceton
    BlackGuyAtPrinceton Members Posts: 2
    edited May 2011
    Options
    An interesting discussion. Bump
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    luz, this ? is dumb.

One thing I’ve noticed about nerdy white men is they keep their eyes on the prize (money, power, and respect) and don’t ? /complain about women overlooking them because they’re geeks. Sure they would like to have a social life, but white nerds are smart enough to know women will come later once they get their ? together and have something CONCRETE to offer a women (like security). Nerdy black men on the other hand are a different story…

Wtf is she talking about? White nerds complain about not getting females all the time. Also, lol @ assuming nerds have no social life. They socialize with people they like/get along with. Just like how other people socialize with people they like/get a long with.

Nerdy black men (like nerdy white men) know they are not in a position to be the ALPHA MAN women desire (with looks, money, and power)

lol @ her assuming that for some magical reason all nerds are ugly. Also, about the money thing, err, isn't that one of their primary goals? (and the power will come with it)

I think by Alpha males what she actually means is being funny, charismatic, etc, but because a lot of nerds do indeed have money, power, and looks.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    usuall i dont do this but let me hit u with the remix to ur thread

49.jpg
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? this ? and her whole fairy tale blog. she'll be divorced in 2 years.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? whoever wrote that blog is mad obnoxious.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I like nerds..

That is all..
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I was a nerd in high school, but I was also a cocky ? so *kanye shrug*
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    You what's a black nerd?
    ^^ This, cause I'd love to know.
    I don't like the use of the term "nerd."
    If it has anything to do with one's intellect, I love me a "nerd."
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I like nerds..

That is all..

i-love-nerds.jpg
    . .
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Cleopatra wasn't beautiful at all period. History books have stated that she was an unattractive woman.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ok lets be a honest a nerd is a nerd just like a person from the streets is someone from the streets ....

now I know people who are both rolled in one .... my homie just got his college degree last weekend but he doesnt work his parents didnt put a dime towards tuition .... guess how he paid his tuition off . thru the streets believe it or not .....

the thing is u cant be some ? who lives strictly by the book with no personal perspective/experience about nothing and expect a women to want to settle down with u .... believe it or not women loved being entertained .

on the other hand u cant expect to be some ? who is living to be a thug with no amount of sense and expect to survive in the long haul .... yea that ? is gon come because u fit the description of what simple broads ? for .... but as u get older you'll fadeway like jordan wearing the 45 .

I guess u can say I have the best of both .... i was raised in the projects so personality style and charisma is something that came natural being I grew up around people who had to make something out of nothing to get ahead .. nothing is boring about your surroundings when u are raised in the ghetto trust that . on the other hand I was born with book smarts and the ability to see things for what they really are ...
  • MissLeading
    edited May 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    LMAO@ some these women claim to love nerds. If y'all did they couldn't try to change their image out of high school.

I was a nerd too.. We were too awkward to even make such am attempt... Now though... It's on..
  • MissLeading
    edited May 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    You'll like a nerd who has the same interests to you, but if he was a Star Wars nerd, you ain't ? with him.

I like Star Wars, but yeah I like nerds who aren't socially inept.. I'm not feeling no dungeons and dragons stuff or guys who live vicariously through video games..
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I like Star Wars, but yeah I like nerds who aren't socially inept.. I'm not feeling no dungeons and dragons stuff or guys who live vicariously through video games..

So you saying my mans can't get a run?

thumbnail_1412.jpg
  • BlackGuyAtPrinceton
    BlackGuyAtPrinceton Members Posts: 2
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Let us be honest here

Most of these BM that BW label "nerdy" are really not. I think this is the result of BW's inability to properly read BM and dig deeper to find the true him. Black women tend to look at what is immediately on the outside of a man and then make their decision about him right away. If he doesn't have thuggish nature, aspirations to be a pro athlete or a rapper, then he isn't going to have a whole lot of options in his own race.

And these types of black men don't even complain about the lack of attention they recieve from BW;they just move on to a woman that appreciates him for who he is. Now sometimes this person is a decent sister, however most of the time it ends up being a non-black woman.

The issue here is that these sisters reject these positive brothers because they are "too nice". However, they may not even necessarily want these men; they just want them to chase her to have her ego stroked. And when these men stop pursuing her in favor of another woman it hurts their ego. And if the woman is non-black, then that just absolutely shatters it.

Another poster touched on this. The Black woman didn't have an obligation to date the positive young bother in her early twenties, that brother doesn't have an obligation to date her years later when she is overweight with two kids.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you people look to deep into this ?

its not even that serious
  • spkvisuals
    spkvisuals Members Posts: 9
    Options
    As a introverted nerd I can agree with this. I wanna get out, see the world, and some beautiful women, but I'm on papers (I get off on July 29th *pause*) and plus, I'm awkward as hell in the presence of a beautiful woman. smh lol
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Can someone school on what a black nerd is.

Coz I know dudes who play videos games all day and watch anime but be ? dymes

Apparently, it's this guy...

6a00d834525f2869e201053625b37b970c-320wi

Ain't this ice j.j fish
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Can someone school on what a black nerd is.

Coz I know dudes who play videos games all day and watch anime but be ? dymes

Apparently, it's this guy...

6a00d834525f2869e201053625b37b970c-320wi
    :-) he's attractive tho.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spkvisuals wrote: »
    As a introverted nerd I can agree with this. I wanna get out, see the world, and some beautiful women, but I'm on papers (I get off on July 29th *pause*) and plus, I'm awkward as hell in the presence of a beautiful woman. smh lol

get high as ? and then go to a strip club. Problem fixed
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    LOL this thread old as dirt.what made this pop up?

Did any of yall nerdy ? get some ass yet?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These lame nerds didn't.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whole problem is that through emancipation and IT advancement, nerds have somehow become cool. Why? Cause most people are nerds.

we alpha males have lost ground cause you dont need to be an alpha to survive anymore...

remember skyfall? James Bond flick? The new "q" is a ? nerd.

nerds never really became man. Yet they wield power of men, which theyre to bitchmade for.

their increasing populairity, makes them new idols for the young males, thus spreading a geek/nerd type epedimic amongst men.

we are the last of a dying breed my brotha. We live in an era of nerdness, bitchassness and emasculation, silicon valley, steve job type ? are to blame.