Is this the problem with black nerds?

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »

come on son, you actin like a lot of these don't think that way.

true but they are speaking for themselves too, that dont represent all black women.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    women dont care as long as he has money
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If I had a choice between one of these individuals and being single I would choose the latter.

Ladies, do you agree with this?
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    women dont care as long as he has money

exactly. you think these hoes wouldn't ? they moms to ? with bill gates nerdy ass? it ain't got ? to do with swag or none of that ? . once you got that paper the ? is gonna harass you til your ? fall off. ? just get a fly ride and y'all see how much these hoes start treating you differently. i can't tell you how many times i invited a ? over to the crib and i can see they panties get wet once they see the flat screen and projector. like i said mayne, all they lookin for 9/10 is a damn come up.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMFAO I would splatter a ? brains on the wall for a piece of Lauren London's ass
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    LMFAO I would splatter a ? brains on the wall for a piece of Lauren London's ass

LOL @ this being somebody's objective in real life just for some ? from a dumb female

some ? somewhere is really thinking that SMH
  • young al
    young al Banned Users Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

this is the problem with ? . Worrying about ? like that when you should be trying to come up. ? fighting each other over a piece of ? , that's some lame ? ? . A piece of ? ain't nothing, it's expendable. Get money and the ? come running
  • young al
    young al Banned Users Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mmmmhhhh.
    Good educated black man who takes a deep interest in learning and continues to enlighten himself?
    Is that the question? Oh what a tough choice this is.
    It isn't a matter of choosing between a good black men and being single. I am content as a single right now woman but would I turn a good brother down because he has a thirst for knowledge and enjoys learning? Not even a question, I wouldn't want him any other way.

I laugh at ? like this, of course you are going to say that's what you want, but the majority of females don't practice what they preach. "I want a nice educated man," how many times as this been said, all the while ? a thug ? .
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    38b3eff8baf5662L.jpg

Funny picture I found.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    free post........
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    38b3eff8baf5662L.jpg

Funny picture I found.

thats funny,,,lol and true...
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mmmmhhhh.
    Good educated black man who takes a deep interest in learning and continues to enlighten himself?
    Is that the question? Oh what a tough choice this is.
    It isn't a matter of choosing between a good black men and being single. I am content as a single right now woman but would I turn a good brother down because he has a thirst for knowledge and enjoys learning? Not even a question, I wouldn't want him any other way.

But what if he were socially awkward, etc. like she is saying? This is how she describes nerds:
    Black women... are supposed to forget that these individuals most often lack charisma (swagger or whatever you want to call it), lack any type of personality, are awkward as ? , are uncomfortable in social settings (parties & clubs), are often times broke as hell, can’t dress, don’t know the first thing about “wooing” a woman, often times tend to be angry at the world for their inability to overcome being a social pariah, and they are generally unpleasant to be around.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ that pic. Home girl has on the same outfit she did in Highschool.
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    lol @ that pic. Home girl has on the same outfit she did in Highschool.

lol i peeped that ? 2
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They can hate on nerdy black men all they want, but sooner or later that hoe's computer is gonna break down. Who do you think is fgonna repair it?
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Naw, the problem is ? keep giving these hoes a platform to speak on.

Read the whole thread and this ^^ is the realest answer I've seen thus far.

99.9% of this miscommunication between blackwomen and blackmen could be avoided if they stop putting the cameras and microphones in these ? ? 's faces....Realtalk!!!!

Fellas, it's good, attractive blackwomen out here and I know this because I see them every, single day...matter of fact...I work wit this one chick who is a certified 9-10 and she's single right now and looking for a good dude (I already got a wifey BTW). All shawty want is a christian-dude wit his head on straight and working towards accomplishing goals in life. Once again, ? it's good women out here just stop listenin to these bird-brains they keep given the platform to, because they ain't doing nothing but misrepresenting the real chicks out here. Like one poster said earlier, when these chicks start talking, just walk in the opposite direction because if you engage in a convo wit them, you gonna take a L off top.
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited April 2010
    Options
    38b3eff8baf5662L.jpg

Funny picture I found.

Damn!!!

Realtalk...I don't know whether to LOL or SMH at this ? .
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn!!!

Realtalk...I don't know whether to laugh or SMH at this ? .

do both lol
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    exactly. you think these hoes wouldn't ? they moms to ? with bill gates nerdy ass? it ain't got ? to do with swag or none of that ? . once you got that paper the ? is gonna harass you til your ? fall off. ? just get a fly ride and y'all see how much these hoes start treating you differently. i can't tell you how many times i invited a ? over to the crib and i can see they panties get wet once they see the flat screen and projector. like i said mayne, all they lookin for 9/10 is a damn come up.

cause some young chick in alabama tried to ? her mom over some lil thug ass dude

you dont see any chix riding for a man who wanna do right by them

not every man want to be a thug,playa,etc...

they have all these kids with these fools but they want us to take up the slack for what he left behind
  • duckmanpig
    duckmanpig Members Posts: 428
    edited April 2010
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    let me say this..............
    didntreadlol.gif

lmao...
    Anyway im as nerdy as they come, and thats never stopped me from getting girls...
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Read the whole thread and this ^^ is the realest answer I've seen thus far.

99.9% of this miscommunication between blackwomen and blackmen could be avoided if they stop putting the cameras and microphones in these ? ? 's faces....Realtalk!!!!

Fellas, it's good, attractive blackwomen out here and I know this because I see them every, single day...matter of fact...I work wit this one chick who is a certified 9-10 and she's single right now and looking for a good dude (I already got a wifey BTW). All shawty want is a christian-dude wit his head on straight and working towards accomplishing goals in life. Once again, ? it's good women out here just stop listenin to these bird-brains they keep given the platform to, because they ain't doing nothing but misrepresenting the real chicks out here. Like one poster said earlier, when these chicks start talking, just walk in the opposite direction because if you engage in a convo wit them, you gonna take a L off top.

naw my ? . the problem is givin any of these hoes a platform to speak. whether it's these bird ass ? that get on the net complaining or these so called "good women" who can't find a man. the last thing any ? need to do is pay any ? damn attention to what a ? says. That ? and automatic L. Like I said, I'm 27 years old and I've taken 2 L's in my life. the 1st was 10 when I listened to mom dukes, and the second was at 23 when I listened to one of gfs.
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cause some young chick in alabama tried to ? her mom over some lil thug ass dude

you dont see any chix riding for a man who wanna do right by them

not every man want to be a thug,playa,etc...

they have all these kids with these fools but they want us to take up the slack for what he left behind

son those same bird ass ? is gonna make dumb mistakes no matter who the ? they with. those the type ? that anyone that ? with em ends up dead. those the type ? that before you meet em you working on your phd in molecular biology, 2 years later you paying child support and working at wal-mart as a door greater. like i keep saying mayne, these ? ? is gonna self destruct either way, so just keep duckin em, and keep ignorin whatever non sense come the ? outta they mouth. In other words, NEVER give these hoes a platform to speak on.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    edited April 2010
    Options
    true true i feel ya Long
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited April 2010
    Options
    duckmanpig wrote: »
    lmao...
    Anyway im as nerdy as they come, and thats never stopped me from getting girls...

exactly..some ? are just ? lame as all hell.

And if that same rat do shoot at that same nerd after highschool when a ? paid and what not.

Shes gonna

a. Trick off ya money and/or money on the books( cuz her baby daddy prolly locked up)
    b. Continue ? her baby daddy when he get off lock and/or another ? round the way
    c. Plus she need money for her litter

Wash , rinse, and repeat

Fact of the matter is she always looked at u like a trick..ya just a trick w. money now. And if it aint the hs rat it'll be some other hoe. I see this time and time again..smh.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That's what she likes.