Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As soon as the nerds get with the white women, then bw will complain about that...will bw ever be happy??
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Black community would benefit from more nerds.

Real nerds though, not just lames.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Came in this thread to post didn't realize I already posted in it 4 years ago post*
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    real talk. nerds who are nerds because they're really smart usually really don't care about social ? .

Ppl who are considered cool work hard to be cool,while what you would call a nerd tend to work on being smart.

Just being smart doesn't make you a nerd though,being extremely awkward and square is what would make somebody a nerd

I'm smart w/ nerdy interests,but not square
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Can someone school on what a black nerd is.

Coz I know dudes who play videos games all day and watch anime but be ? dymes

Apparently, it's this guy...

6a00d834525f2869e201053625b37b970c-320wi
    :-) he's attractive tho.
    Cs when he get older I'm ?

• Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    The whole problem is that through emancipation and IT advancement, nerds have somehow become cool. Why? Cause most people are nerds.

we alpha males have lost ground cause you dont need to be an alpha to survive anymore...

remember skyfall? James Bond flick? The new "q" is a ? nerd.

nerds never really became man. Yet they wield power of men, which theyre to bitchmade for.

their increasing populairity, makes them new idols for the young males, thus spreading a geek/nerd type epedimic amongst men.

we are the last of a dying breed my brotha. We live in an era of nerdness, bitchassness and emasculation, silicon valley, steve job type ? are to blame.
    So basically you mad cause you ain't smart....
  • ElQueefo
    ElQueefo Members Posts: 71
    Options
    Too many generalizations to take this seriously
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    original post had some good points.. some hit close to home but I respect real when I come in contact with it.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    The whole problem is that through emancipation and IT advancement, nerds have somehow become cool. Why? Cause most people are nerds.

we alpha males have lost ground cause you dont need to be an alpha to survive anymore...

nerds never really became man. Yet they wield power of men, which theyre to bitchmade for.

their increasing populairity, makes them new idols for the young males, thus spreading a geek/nerd type epedimic amongst men.

we are the last of a dying breed my brotha. We live in an era of nerdness, bitchassness and emasculation, silicon valley, steve job type ? are to blame.
    So basically you mad cause you ain't smart....

there is a difference between being smart and being a nerd.

got my MBA at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam. Doesnt mean ? though, you will find some of the most ignorant people with a degree...

Einstein was a genius, not a socially akward nerd.

nerds are nerds, or are hoes like you to foolish to realize that there are actually men out there with charisma and intellect that arent socially handicapped?
  • topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " You can’t expect to attract what you yourself are not."
    ^
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chick in the blog seems quite angry for some reason.

Wonder where that's coming from?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Didn't read...... I assumed it was feelings tho.
  • Ree4er Madness
    Ree4er Madness Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    ^
    What happened to opposites attract? Or is that just a big lie?
    Anyway, plenty of guys already said it. The blogger is just making excuses for being a groupie and having poor taste in men.../thread

• topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^
    What happened to opposites attract? Or is that just a big lie?
    Anyway, plenty of guys already said it. The blogger is just making excuses for being a groupie and having poor taste in men.../thread

like attracts like, aiming for complementary.

there's always a common thread, even when it's not apparent.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u shoulda changed ur avi to a masculine color before the rant
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    Can someone school on what a black nerd is.

Coz I know dudes who play videos games all day and watch anime but be ? dymes

Apparently, it's this guy...

6a00d834525f2869e201053625b37b970c-320wi
    :-) he's attractive tho.
    Cs when he get older I'm ?

I could put on some glasses
  • loch121
    edited April 2014
    Options
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alotta feelings in this thread.

Thing is doe, nerds are taking over. Its not going to be cool to be 24 & Thuggin as a ? 1 day.

I'm a "middleground" ? so I ain't got ? to be worried about as long as my ? is together.

But mark my words, alpha-nerds will one day take over soon and its already starting. And that's a good thing when u think about it. That means our people are evolving into something greater.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

Thing is doe, nerds are taking over. Its not going to be cool to be 24 & Thuggin as a ? 1 day.

I'm a "middleground" ? so I ain't got ? to be worried about as long as my ? is together.

But mark my words, alpha-nerds will one day take over soon and its already starting. And that's a good thing when u think about it. That means our people are evolving into something greater.

Man ain't ? finna change any time soon. Just like mfs be talking bout light-skinned ? comin' back in style all the time
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lustchyld wrote: »
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

Man ain't ? finna change any time soon. Just like mfs be talking bout light-skinned ? comin' back in style all the time

Lol. Nerggers is mad she said what they needed to hear instead of what they wanted to hear.

I ain't trippin doe, I already kno wat da game iz. I'm 25 & all I c iz dolla signz.

Az much az id love to have that beautiful compatible independent freak, id love even more right now to have me alotta beautiful spendable green dependable franklins
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with being a black nerd. Our community desperately needs more black nerds. Please be black nerds because the numbers show....the statistics do show that the overwhelming alternative is the black thug. We don't need anymore of them ? around AT ALL.

She's right in a sense though....
    Everyone should get in where they fit in.

White folks are the best at that ? .

Goth white people date goth white people.

White hipsters date white hipsters

White rednecks date white rednecks

Wealthy whites date wealthy

And so on and so on.

They get in where they fit in.

http://youtu.be/bjSRfWNXsgQ

She sounds real arrogant and ignorant though. Ive seen dimes turn to fives after 1 child...still thinkin their dimes and going to be single for life. Lol.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i consider myself a nerd. im black. im in IT...i deal with computers n ? all day. call me a geek or whatever u want.

ill still break your ankles on the court, and take ya ?
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I love me some nerds!!