Why Rappers Love The White Man So Much?

Options

Comments

• Blackabar
    Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    damn. between gee & blackabar, yall are some ignorant, racist dudes.
    seriously, read a book. and not one thats titled 'the 50th law', or 'the 48 laws', or' behold a pale horse'.

seriously, how about books on 'self improvement' or a ? damn dictionary would be a good strt.

blackabar, where you from?

I hope everyone sees how this COINTELPRO ? is tryin to tell us NOT to read books exposing white patriarchy.

My ancestors are FROM Africa and were kidnapped by whites and brought here as slaves. THATS where I'm from.
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar wrote: »
    Excuse me?

What do you disagree with exactly? What I said is the truth.

cmon b. i responded to you. now contradict my response.

"what you said is foolish.

'Why is every commercial, mainstream, corporate radio rap song about killin our brothers, treatin women like objects, and spending money on cars, liquor, jewelry and clothing brands all owned by white people?'

1. you said 'every'. WRONG
    2. dont you think the responsibility falls on the artist to put out music that isnt negative? who cares who sells it and who buys it, if the artist is putting out "commercial, mainstream, corporate radio rap song about killin our brothers, treatin women like objects, and spending money on cars, liquor, jewelry', why the ? would you blame the 'white man'? at what point should these rappers be accoutable for the sht they say? dont answer that bc i already know your answer. there not at fault. the 'white mans' is because he sells it. gtfoh. your embarrassing yourself."
  • nyst8ofmin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I hope everyone sees how this COINTELPRO ? is tryin to tell us NOT to read books exposing white patriarchy.

My ancestors are FROM Africa and were kidnapped by whites and brought here as slaves. THATS where I'm from.

yea, because that was my point...
  • Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH....this is why white people don't care when blacks are mistreated in America. A lot of times you bring it on yourselves.

Im sorry for the generalization of blacks, as there are some good people out there, but ignorant black people stay losing.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    cmon b. i responded to you. now contradict my response.

"what you said is foolish.

'Why is every commercial, mainstream, corporate radio rap song about killin our brothers, treatin women like objects, and spending money on cars, liquor, jewelry and clothing brands all owned by white people?'

1. you said 'every'. WRONG
    2. dont you think the responsibility falls on the artist to put out music that isnt negative? who cares who sells it and who buys it, if the artist is putting out "commercial, mainstream, corporate radio rap song about killin our brothers, treatin women like objects, and spending money on cars, liquor, jewelry', why the ? would you blame the 'white man'? at what point should these rappers be accoutable for the sht they say? dont answer that bc i already know your answer. there not at fault. the 'white mans' is because he sells it. gtfoh. your embarrassing yourself."

He is either an alias or just that stupid.. pseudo black power as ? .. throws the word sellout .. to make him feel more black.. i hate ? like this.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    told ya ? is racist and be callin other ppl racist

lol wat r u talkin about ? ??? marshall matherz is da KLANSMEN from da D who said he dont like that N!GGER ? on record so gtfoh!!
  • Capo1
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol wat r u talkin about ? ??? marshall matherz is da KLANSMEN from da D who said he dont like that N!GGER ? on record so gtfoh!!

all you do is talk about eminem...so who really won in the end?

Marshall stays winning....YOU MAD?
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Capo1 wrote: »
    SMH....this is why white people don't care when blacks are mistreated in America. A lot of times you bring it on yourselves.

Im sorry for the generalization of blacks, as there are some good people out there, but ignorant black people stay losing.

redneck plz u know u b @ them marshall matherz KKK ralliez n da D....lol
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all you do is talk about eminem...so who really won in the end?

Marshall stays winning....YOU MAD?

& i can do that cuz this is a HIPHOP board redneck...lol
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Gee white so why he callin Em a rednecc when he's one also?
    question of the day
  • Capo1
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The majority of black people love racism...I say that, bc they love to blame their faults on other people. If there was nobody to blame (the white man) they woulldn't know what to do with themselves.

ex. Sean Bell incident...of course, blacks blamed racism but failed to look at Sean Bell who was driving ? and tried to run over the cops with his car.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The supplier isn't the problem, the buyer is. If I ? and put bread around it and you eat it? Who is at fault? YOU, for eating ? sandwiches. I don't deal with mainstream, other than a select few. The radio and TV suck at representing hip hop. No one is forcing any of us to listen/watch the BS. Honestly, the masses are too dumb for underground music. BET shot down a Little Brother video because it was "too smart" for BET. People try too hard with this white devil ? . You don't need a racist orchestra to conduct this symphony. Just consumers.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the hood in the D respects em so this ? ? is nonexistant maybe if you talked facts Gee instead of speaking out your ass you would make sense
  • nyst8ofmin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    redneck plz u know u b @ them marshall matherz KKK ralliez n da D....lol

yea rite. lol. your not a racist.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Gee white so why he callin Em a rednecc when he's one also?
    question of the day

? that ? is play'd out ? ? up wit sumthang nu ? ....
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the hood in the D respects em so this ? ? is nonexistant maybe if you talked facts Gee instead of speaking out your ass you would make sense

well da hoodz n da D lost fa praisin a KLANSMEN!!
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well da hoodz n da D lost fa praisin a KLANSMEN!!

how you figure he is a klansman what evidence do you have plus what type of man spells come as ? especially wwhile talking to a bisexual
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whats funny is some blaccs assume all whites are evil or racist but it looks like the racist ones are the blaccs
    blaccs are intolerant of anyone thats not like them and does not share their train of thought
    which is why blacc girls aint checcin for intelligent ? in HS etc....
    look at yourself in the mirror before you judge someone else

The Counterintelligence Program is now being expanded to include 41 offices. ... For maximum effectiveness of the Counterintelligence Program, and to prevent wasted effort, long range goals are being set.

1. Prevent the coalition of militant black nationalist groups. In unity there is strength; a truism that is no less valid for all its triteness. An effective coalition of black nationalist groups might be the first step toward a real "Mau Mau" in America, the beginning of a true black revolution.

2. Prevent the rise of a "messiah" who could unify, and electrify, the militant black nationalist movement. Malcolm X might have been such a "messiah;" he is the martyr of the movement today. Martin Luther King, Stokely Carmichael and Elijah Muhammed all aspire to this position. Elijah Muhammed is less of a threat because of his age. King could be a very real contender for this position should he abandon his supposed "obedience" to "white, liberal doctrines" (nonviolence) and embrace black nationalism. Carmichael has the necessary charisma to be a real threat in this way.

3. Prevent violence on the part of black nationalist groups. This is of primary importance, and is, of course, a goal of our investigative activity; it should also be a goal of the Counterintelligence Program. Through counterintelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential troublemakers and neutralize them before they exercise their potential for violence.

4. Prevent militant black nationalist groups and leaders from gaining respectability, by discrediting them to three separate segments of the community. The goal of discrediting black nationalists must be handled tactically in three ways. You must discredit these groups and individuals to, first, the responsible ? community. Second, they must be discredited to the white community, both the responsible community and to "liberals" who have vestiges of sympathy for militant black nationalists simply because they are Negroes. Third, these groups must be discredited in the eyes of ? radicals, the followers of the movement.
    This last area requires entirely different tactics from the first two. Publicity about violent tendencies and radical statements merely enhances black nationalists black nationalists to the last group; it adds "respectability" in a different way.

5. A final goal should be to prevent the long-range growth of militant black nationalist organizations, especially among youth. Specific tactics to prevent these groups from converting young people must be developed

bhc9ok.jpg = Uncle20tom.jpg
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? that ? is play'd out ? ? up wit sumthang nu ? ....

? ?
    really thats your best insult
    foh lame ass
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yall chasing the wind. it's obvious brothas have a skewed mentality as far as politics, social issues, money, knowledge of self, etc. i'm not placing blame because we have to be men and be responsible for ourselves just understand why "? " are "? ". it took over 400 years of conditioning, you can say hey reezy your living in the past, but it's a reality.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO!! Eminem a klansmen? That's a new one.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options

Devils will eventually reveal who they REALLY are when their ? infrastructure is spoken down on.

It's not even their fault. It's in their nature.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Counterintelligence Program is now being expanded to include 41 offices. ... For maximum effectiveness of the Counterintelligence Program, and to prevent wasted effort, long range goals are being set.

1. Prevent the coalition of militant black nationalist groups. In unity there is strength; a truism that is no less valid for all its triteness. An effective coalition of black nationalist groups might be the first step toward a real "Mau Mau" in America, the beginning of a true black revolution.

2. Prevent the rise of a "messiah" who could unify, and electrify, the militant black nationalist movement. Malcolm X might have been such a "messiah;" he is the martyr of the movement today. Martin Luther King, Stokely Carmichael and Elijah Muhammed all aspire to this position. Elijah Muhammed is less of a threat because of his age. King could be a very real contender for this position should he abandon his supposed "obedience" to "white, liberal doctrines" (nonviolence) and embrace black nationalism. Carmichael has the necessary charisma to be a real threat in this way.

3. Prevent violence on the part of black nationalist groups. This is of primary importance, and is, of course, a goal of our investigative activity; it should also be a goal of the Counterintelligence Program. Through counterintelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential troublemakers and neutralize them before they exercise their potential for violence.

4. Prevent militant black nationalist groups and leaders from gaining respectability, by discrediting them to three separate segments of the community. The goal of discrediting black nationalists must be handled tactically in three ways. You must discredit these groups and individuals to, first, the responsible ? community. Second, they must be discredited to the white community, both the responsible community and to "liberals" who have vestiges of sympathy for militant black nationalists simply because they are Negroes. Third, these groups must be discredited in the eyes of ? radicals, the followers of the movement.
    This last area requires entirely different tactics from the first two. Publicity about violent tendencies and radical statements merely enhances black nationalists black nationalists to the last group; it adds "respectability" in a different way.

5. A final goal should be to prevent the long-range growth of militant black nationalist organizations, especially among youth. Specific tactics to prevent these groups from converting young people must be developed

bhc9ok.jpg = Uncle20tom.jpg

? plz
    you must be one of those pro blacc racist cuz you took offense to the truth
  • nyst8ofmin
    edited April 2010
    Options

ex. Sean Bell incident...of course, blacks blamed racism but failed to look at Sean Bell who was driving ? and tried to run over the cops with his car.

i cant really ride with that
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why is every commercial, mainstream, corporate radio rap song about killin our brothers, treatin women like objects, and spending money on cars, liquor, jewelry and clothing brands all owned by white people?

Because it sells.

If Dead Prez had beats by Zaytoven and Bangladesh, and wrote catchy hooks, they'd be on the radio too.

Why? Because Clear Channel don't care about the message. If it sells, we get more of it.

So, why don't backpack underground MC's keep their verses as they are, but switch up they style of beats and hooks?

It's that simple.

The white man don't care if the message is positive or negative cuz at the end of the day he gonna make the MOST money off hip hop.

Ya feel me?
    For the most part, I agree with the general topic of your post. I just have a problem with the term "white man" in the way that you used it. I understand that when most people say "the white man", they're talking about rich white men that run most large corporations and businesses. And that's fine, but say that. Don't just say the white man, because then you have ignorant people who stereotype all white people as being rich business owners. And I can assure you, that's not the case. But these rappers that promote "the white man's" products in their music, are benefitting themselves financially or they wouldn't be writing these songs. Unless their taking those profits and putting them back into the same communities they've exploitted, they're just as guilty as the white guy that owns the liquor company or whatever. And you're right, a white record executive, like anyone else in his position, is gonna market and distribute whatever's popular and sells. But I guarantee most of those guys would rather promote a rapper with a positive message. Most of those guys grew up in the 60's listening to the Beatles and Jimi Hendrix and other groups that sang about peace and love. No white guy wants to be known as another Jerry Heller for profitting off of black artists talking about violence and drugs. But if that's all anyone's buying, they either have to adapt or lose their business. I'm not saying their innocent, but everybody plays a part. Also, I don't see anything wrong with Dead Prez doing a track produced by Zaytoven or Bangladesh and having a catchy hook as long as they don't change their lyrics and message. I mean look at "Hip Hop". It got a lot of play on the radio and still had a message.