edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn. I guess its hopeless then
  • Monizzle
    Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar wrote: »
    Dawg, if you too much of a ? to stand up to white people callin you a ******, then why would ANYONE listen to you?

You not even a real man.

i stood up by whoopin their ass at the own sport you fight back then what? You become a goon and they win. But if you outsmart them and beat them at the own game aka what obama has done and they ? go crazy which is excatly what happen at the end of the game they were ? and i was just laughin at their sorry ass. You have to outsmart rascisim. Since when does fighting back off of some ? ass work make you a man.
  • Monizzle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and what happen? they shot the ? out of MLK. shut the ? up.

and look what happend after they shot MLK look at all the ? that changed after he got shot. Not everything but since the day that he died allot of ? changed. He knew he was gunna die cause of what he was saying and he had the ? to sacrifice his life for that ? . Why the ? u think obama in office now because he didnt get ? everytime McCain and those republicans ? around with him. He took a beath used his MIND and now hes elected. like gang star said INSTEAD OF LOSING MY MIND I USE MY MIND
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ya ? complain alot
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ok, yall addressed the problem.......so whats the solution?
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    theorynbt wrote: »

the solution is for people to take their destiny in their own hands and don't worry about what the mainstream is doing
  • Blackabar
    Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
    edited April 2010
    Options

The solution is white people gotta go!

The solution is some of these Uncle Tom house ? gotta go! And they seeds gotta go!
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options

The solution is some of these Uncle Tom house ? gotta go! And they seeds gotta go!

dude are you serious
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what is your definition of an uncle tom black bar?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    You have to understand the nature of the white-man, his greatest fear is that you will come into knowledge of self and learn how to do for self, and if HipHop was the primary source of unifying Black people on how to do that ? , it wouldnt be within his best interest to promote or invest in you learning how to do that....because we could cut his ass out the equation.

He will allow you to have an independant label but he controls the distribution, he will give you millions of dollars but send you to the Jewelry store and get half of it back when you purchase the blood diamonds for your necklace and bracelet....

He is a parasite that lives off of our energy like a Vampire....we are the battery that makes this machine move, our music, our, dance, our humor, our creativity, our swgger, our fashion, our athleticsm...we are the #1 source of entertainment for the Kracker, weather its LiL Wayne, Obama, Lebron James, or Oprah Winfrey we are the SOUL that they worship....

I agree wiith GEE, Emenims domiinance signified the death of HipHop as we know it...a hijacked culture controlled by white wer a a record deal is based on how successful and popular a criminal you are.

da krazy thang about that deathrow MARSHALL MATHERZ KKK SKIT is all that ? really happen....feminem da klansmen put on his hiphop clothez hook'd up wit dr ? & now hez really outsellin all da black rapperz & he got alot of self hatin blackz praisin him suckin da kkk & hitlerz ? that ? is krazy smh...imean katz is so quick 2 roast ross lyin about sum co ? but these same coonz aint got ? 2 say about da lyin klansmen marshall who usin black musik like elvis 2 get rich & he dont like that N!GGER ? ..
  • Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    I just think the radio stations need to show more balance in their playlists.

Why? Radio stations are in it for a profit, just like 99% of business' in America. They are going to play the songs that attract the most listeners. If you, me, or the next guy owned a radio station, you know damn well we'd be playing lil wanye, jeezy, usher, jay-z, eminem, lady gaga, and any other artist that will get people to listen to our station, and ultimately attract advertisers and put money in our pockets. Blame the listener, before you blame the radio stations.
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Options

Now you reveal your true self. I could see right through your other pathetic, whining posts. You could give a ? about "your people". You're another coward-ass, weak-minded, probably sexually confused instigator who talks a lotta ? in a safe place, this time via a computer. I guarantee you wouldn't talk that white people gotta go ? to my face. You got it all the way twisted. It's 2010 and white boys ain't backin down no more just because you want to call people racists and make ? up from your bedroom in your mommy's house. But it ain't even about that. It's like this, the real gangsters and outlaws recognize the common enemy, the U.S. government. It's also understood by those wiser than yourself, that the ultimate power is indeed in numbers. So without unity, all plans are doomed to fail. The government realizes how easily they could be overthrown by all Americans coming together. That's why they keep us distracted by ? up the economy and allowing, and in some cases encouraging, religious and community "leaders" to spread messages filled with lies and hatred. They don't want the poor and undereducated to realize that in reality, it's about rich and poor, not black and white. And until you accept this, you're just another angry Columbine-type, sitting in front of your computer, daydreaming about a revolution you don't have the ? , intelligence, or soldiers, to kick off. If you do, don't even respond to this post. Just get up off your ass and do it. Prove me, a white man, wrong. And don't come at me with a bunch of weak-ass excuses about how you don't have to prove anything to the "white man". Prove it to the black man, my brother.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gettin personal up in hurr
  • theorynbt
    edited April 2010
    Options

LOLMAO......I figured you would take that bait and reveal that you really don't have a solution. You sound like one of those blaxploitation films that I love so much.

? are ignorant and half of the problem comes from our own community and self-hate. I guess I'm kinda jaded and have lost hope that the "brothers are ever gonna work it out", so instead of trying to save the world, I take care of my household and my "last name".
  • Monizzle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mattee c wrote: »
    Now you reveal your true self. I could see right through your other pathetic, whining posts. You could give a ? about "your people". You're another coward-ass, weak-minded, probably sexually confused instigator who talks a lotta ? in a safe place, this time via a computer. I guarantee you wouldn't talk that white people gotta go ? to my face. You got it all the way twisted. It's 2010 and white boys ain't backin down no more just because you want to call people racists and make ? up from your bedroom in your mommy's house. But it ain't even about that. It's like this, the real gangsters and outlaws recognize the common enemy, the U.S. government. It's also understood by those wiser than yourself, that the ultimate power is indeed in numbers. So without unity, all plans are doomed to fail. The government realizes how easily they could be overthrown by all Americans coming together. That's why they keep us distracted by ? up the economy and allowing, and in some cases encouraging, religious and community "leaders" to spread messages filled with lies and hatred. They don't want the poor and undereducated to realize that in reality, it's about rich and poor, not black and white. And until you accept this, you're just another angry Columbine-type, sitting in front of your computer, daydreaming about a revolution you don't have the ? , intelligence, or soldiers, to kick off. If you do, don't even respond to this post. Just get up off your ass and do it. Prove me, a white man, wrong. And don't come at me with a bunch of weak-ass excuses about how you don't have to prove anything to the "white man". Prove it to the black man, my brother.

cosign insecure always feel like the got something or fight something or start some revolution when they just need to grow up and change their hating ways that are just as bad as those whites/other minorities that hate black people
  • theorynbt
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? and Flies by The Geto Boys

? and flies, ? and flies
    ? and ? ' flies

? and flies always in some ?
    ? can't stay outta ? for ?
    ? robbed a bank- now everybody know
    Cause ? had a Rolls Royce clipping through the ghetto
    ? bought his ? a fur coat the next week
    And them loss had his ass walking butt naked down the street
    You want drama ? ? I gots drama
    What about these ? drive Beamers living wit they mamas?
    And what about these tennis-shoe tasting ? -
    ? athletes to obtain the riches
    But they hate it when a ? call 'em hoes and tramps and ?
    But if the shoe fits- lace it up
    ? ain't good for ? but eatin' barbeque
    And holding other ? back- that's all we do
    ? annoy me like flies
    If it was up to me, I'd burn a gang of you hoes alive

? and flies, ? and flies
    ? and ? ' flies

I went to the million man march- it was all good
    A bunch of ? standin' up for they manhood
    But ? are so idiotic-
    They still found something ? up to say about it
    But that's a ? fo yo ass, g
    Howl at a ? if you lookin' for some negativity
    Cause ? got plenty of it- I think they love it
    Clarence Thomas- you a ? ' puppet
    Ass-kissin' politicians ain't ? to me
    And ? the NAACP
    ? ' cowards, suckin' up to the sponsors
    And couldn't give a ? about the black johnstons
    So called black radio stations
    Runnin' they flap- talkin' bout they don't play rap
    But rap pay the bills, ?
    And keeps a ? out of jail, cocksucka
    ? get on top and ? hate it
    Cause ? can't stand to see another ? make it
    So how the ? are ? coming together to take the first step
    When every ? out to sell-

? and flies, ? and flies
    ? and ? ' flies
  • bbjaylive
    bbjaylive Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It has quite clear through this thread, that this "Blackabar" character is a closet racist and a "regressive", serenading this thread with the "Oh, poor me!" attitude which is pathetic. He only acknowledges posts that are from real "black people", and disregards the opinions of "mulattos" and "white people". Well, Mr Blackabar, do you realise there is a high chance that you have some white blood in you? After all, you ARE African-American. What is this revolution that you want?

I'm surprised that there seems to be no moderators on the forum of "the no1 site about hiphop", because it seems blatant racism is accepted.

Oh, and this gee757 individual. Mister, either give a warning in your sig that you are dyslexic or stop talking and spelling like an idiot.
  • theorynbt
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That dude Gee757 types like he is "texting" and maybe even "sexting" because he likes to spell come as "? ". Weird ? .
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Afrikan American people need a mental revolution, a new way of thinking.
    Its all about accepting our own and being ourselves, and supporting each other. We need to quit worrying about whites accepting us or liking us, ? 'em.

The TS asked the question "Why Rappers Love The White Man So Much", maybe because the white boy taught taught them to hate themselves......here's 10 reason I dont have time to type the thousands

He denied you knowledge of self and the understanding of who you were and from whence you came
    He told you that you were inferior to him, and that you were a savage and a slave, he gave you a "white-Jesus"in his image to worship and treated you like a subhuman for 400 years on this continent.
    He called you a ni99er, jungle-bunny, porch-monkey, ? and over 200 other racial slurs according to the RSDB
    He told you "black" was evil, wicked, and bad, and that ? had cursed you with your skin color...The Hamitic Myth
    He denied you equal human rights and equal education and job opportunities untill 1964...40 years ago, the year Barack Obama was born African Americans couldnt even vote
    He assassinated your leaders like Medgar Evars, Martin Luther King, and Fred Hampton, in addition to hanging you from trees, burning you alive and cutting your ? off.
    He invented Scientific racism, Global white supremacy, and formed over 40 recognized "Hate" groups like the KKK, ? Nation, Skinheads, and the Neo-? 's
    He hung nooses, spray-painted swstika's, and burned crosses, he bombed your churches and burned down your homes.
    He used minstrel shows, movies, and televison programs to spread stereotypes of you being lazy, immoral, violent, sexually-depraved, unintelligent, brutal, and anamalistic and spread those images around the world
    He told you that if you talk about the history of his behavior towards you that makes you a racist ,and you have hatred,for him.

After 400 years of that ? you might start to hate yourself and start to Love your enemy, dont be fooled by his tricknology and manipulating when he says "its not about Black and White", its about survival and he will always view you as a threat because you have the genetic material in your nuts to erase him off the planet. If everybody started mixing together white would dissapear because its recessive, not dominate like Black and Brown, and all his hatred and insecurity comes from this fact...
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Once again real talk^
  • Blackabar
    Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Afrikan American people need a mental revolution, a new way of thinking.
    Its all about accepting our own and being ourselves, and supporting each other. We need to quit worrying about whites accepting us or liking us, ? 'em.

The TS asked the question "Why Rappers Love The White Man So Much", maybe because the white boy taught taught them to hate themselves......here's 10 reason I dont have time to type the thousands

He denied you knowledge of self and the understanding of who you were and from whence you came
    He told you that you were inferior to him, and that you were a savage and a slave, he gave you a "white-Jesus"in his image to worship and treated you like a subhuman for 400 years on this continent.
    He called you a ni99er, jungle-bunny, porch-monkey, ? and over 200 other racial slurs according to the RSDB
    He told you "black" was evil, wicked, and bad, and that ? had cursed you with your skin color...The Hamitic Myth
    He denied you equal human rights and equal education and job opportunities untill 1964...40 years ago, the year Barack Obama was born African Americans couldnt even vote
    He assassinated your leaders like Medgar Evars, Martin Luther King, and Fred Hampton, in addition to hanging you from trees, burning you alive and cutting your ? off.
    He invented Scientific racism, Global white supremacy, and formed over 40 recognized "Hate" groups like the KKK, ? Nation, Skinheads, and the Neo-? 's
    He hung nooses, spray-painted swstika's, and burned crosses, he bombed your churches and burned down your homes.
    He used minstrel shows, movies, and televison programs to spread stereotypes of you being lazy, immoral, violent, sexually-depraved, unintelligent, brutal, and anamalistic and spread those images around the world
    He told you that if you talk about the history of his behavior towards you that makes you a racist ,and you have hatred,for him.

After 400 years of that ? you might start to hate yourself and start to Love your enemy, dont be fooled by his tricknology and manipulating when he says "its not about Black and White", its about survival and he will always view you as a threat because you have the genetic material in your nuts to erase him off the planet. If everybody started mixing together white would dissapear because its recessive, not dominate like Black and Brown, and all his hatred and insecurity comes from this fact...

THAT'S a real ? post.

Alot of these Uncle Toms and white boys fascinated with black culture dont wanna hear this truth
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Options

? and flies, ? and flies
    ? and ? ' flies

? and flies always in some ?
    ? can't stay outta ? for ?
    ? robbed a bank- now everybody know
    Cause ? had a Rolls Royce clipping through the ghetto
    ? bought his ? a fur coat the next week
    And them loss had his ass walking butt naked down the street
    You want drama ? ? I gots drama
    What about these ? drive Beamers living wit they mamas?
    And what about these tennis-shoe tasting ? -
    ? athletes to obtain the riches
    But they hate it when a ? call 'em hoes and tramps and ?
    But if the shoe fits- lace it up
    ? ain't good for ? but eatin' barbeque
    And holding other ? back- that's all we do
    ? annoy me like flies
    If it was up to me, I'd burn a gang of you hoes alive

? and flies, ? and flies
    ? and ? ' flies

I went to the million man march- it was all good
    A bunch of ? standin' up for they manhood
    But ? are so idiotic-
    They still found something ? up to say about it
    But that's a ? fo yo ass, g
    Howl at a ? if you lookin' for some negativity
    Cause ? got plenty of it- I think they love it
    Clarence Thomas- you a ? ' puppet
    Ass-kissin' politicians ain't ? to me
    And ? the NAACP
    ? ' cowards, suckin' up to the sponsors
    And couldn't give a ? about the black johnstons
    So called black radio stations
    Runnin' they flap- talkin' bout they don't play rap
    But rap pay the bills, ?
    And keeps a ? out of jail, cocksucka
    ? get on top and ? hate it
    Cause ? can't stand to see another ? make it
    So how the ? are ? coming together to take the first step

? and flies, ? and flies
    ? and ? ' flies
    Amen homie. I would tell these wanna-be revolutionary, talking loud over the computer, ? -thugs to peep that whole album, but it'd go right over their heads. Scarface, Bushwick, and Willie D tried to tell y'all what time it was. Hell, so did Larry Hoover on that album (Geto Boys - The Resurrection). Wake the ? up. And to those that have a problem with white people, or anybody else, having and expressing an opinion, get the ? on. This is a public forum and if you want to have private conversations with specific people, then get their ? phone number and call them. You can cry and whine all you want about how oppressed you are and then you can plot revolutions and assasinations to take place as soon as your mother loans you her station wagon. Again, stop talkin and do something.
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options

? and flies, ? and flies
    ? and ? ' flies

Church homie. I would tell these white-? -wannabee's crying for attention from Black people ol' ? -? culture-krackers to listen to their whole catalog but they might get their sissified feelings hurt and have it go right over their stringy-haired heads. Scarface, Willie D, and Bushwick Bill have classic lyrics going at krackers and the house-ni99's who defend them. Squad up my Naga's. And to those who have a problem with black folks having a converstaion amongst ourselves about our enemy F*CK you...this is a Black-owned website dedicated to a Black musical art-form, you aint a part of the HipHop community, or the Black community you are just a fan or a groupie fascinated with Black culture.

Krackers get sensitive and scared when we talk about their history of evil towards us...they think we are plotting "revolutions" or some corny ? ....its always the hidden peckerwoods that talk ? , because they scared to show their face knowing if they get recognized we would beat the brakes off their skunk-ass.

Now lets get to some good ol' Geto Boy lyrics!!

I got a partner who been gone for 11 flat
    And I ain't seen him since he's been gone imagine that
    A young ? in the hood I grew up in
    Fightin a battle in the system that no one wins
    And all these ? go for bad when they lose friends
    Gettin impossible to tie up all the loose ends
    My homeboy lost his sista in a car wreck
    He's still alive but through her eyes he done saw her death
    And when he came he was violent
    And when he left she was silent (silent)
    Aint no other way left to describe it
    You tellin ? keep they heads up you fool you
    When they killin ? like they used to
    And ain't no muthafuckin body fightin back
    Pretty soon they gon be hangin blacks (why?)
    Cause ? won't react we're takin eye 4 an eye

And a tooth for a tooth do them ? like they do us
    Cockin back and shoot

(Chorus #1)
    Lock & load standin at the end of the road
    Glocks explode you muthafuckas reap what you sow
    Lock the doors ain't nobody leavin alive
    At the end of the line we gotta die

(chorus2)
    That's why we're takin eye 4 an eye
    And a tooth for a tooth
    Do them ? like they do us
    Cockin back and shoot

Lock & load standin at the end of the road
    Glocks explode
    You ride 4 me I ride 4 you

(Verse 2)
    And when you pop them muthafuckas
    You pop them ? till they stop bleedin
    I'm coming through and my glock leadin
    And they stop breathin
    You tell his muthafuckin mama:'stop grievin'
    Cause we're not leavin
    Until she know how to feels to lose a loved one
    Muthafuck' a redneck racist

Tie the ? up by his ankles to the back of a truck
    drag his ass till his body parts rip the ? up

(Chorus #1)

(Verse 3)
    That's why I'm keepin my peace of mind
    Poverty destruction to be destroy
    Everything that he touches
    Leavin ? on cruches
    And the whole neighborhood in pain
    We bow our heads and continue to pray

(Chorus #1 + #2)

(Verse 4)
    You disrespect our community when you come arounds Sendin us black ministers to calm us down
    ? ? peace and the police
    Until the ? cease it's a war in the belly of the beast
    I'm a Nat Turner learner,I keep my finger on the ? trigga
    I ain't scared like these other ?
    Black life bein lost to you cannibal types

While you're fightin over animal rights
    You cannibal types
    Decapitate 'em like they did dude
    And leave em rottin' in the woods
    Leave em sittin there for bird food

It's cold blooded
    Cause we can't get a fair shot
    We're doin' 20 years for dime rocks
    Three strikes and ? for ? and the vatos
    Not for the crackers up in Pine Oaks and I hope (I hope)

But painfully we're all overcomin
    But ain't no muthafuckin singin
    You want drama we can bring it
    (Verse 5 & Chorus #1 + #2)
    ? the jail cells
    ? the mengy ass dogs
    ? the chewing tobacco
    ? the confederate flag
    And ? your Militias

Your shotguns in the back of your pickups!
    You cow-herdin, sheep-? , horseback-ridin
    Berefoot-walkin, tractor-drivin, trailer-parkin
    Cousin-? , ? -Jew-hatin
    Redneck racist (you muthafucka!!)

YOU muthafuckas are unbelievable
    Y'all talkin all that ? about go back to Africa
    You were'nt talkin all that ? when we was out there in them fields sweatin
    Pickin that cotton for y'all muthafuckin ?
    We built this muthafucka
    We deserve just as much if not more
    Prosperity then you hoes do
    Angry white men
    Who the ? you angry with
    You should be angry with your muthafuckin self
    Because we don't own corporate America
    Y'all do
    Corporated America is 70 % white male Anglo Saxon
    Y'all run the muthafuckin
    Y'all took the jobs overseas
    You wanna be bad at somebody
    Be mad at your ? self
    But if you wanna get it on we can get it on muthafucka
    Till the break of dawn you understand what I'm sayin
    You wanna race war
    U got it

I ain't scared to you muthafuckas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JmbrvjX91M
  • hrap-120
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    THAT'S a real ? post.

Alot of these Uncle Toms and white boys fascinated with black culture dont wanna hear this truth

Now since the Truth is out.....................Do Reallly the Believe the shti u Typin Now????