Options
    Blackabar wrote: »
    Are you a black man?

Yep. For as long as I can remember.
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It would be dumb to say there were no white people involved in CIA's involvement in ? ? , but not all white people were involved. The people responsible, like Ronald Regan and Oliver North, should be blamed. But it was actually a white man who first exposed this story. He was a journalist for a newspaper in San Jose, California, who mysteriously committed "suicide" after his articles were published.
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ok, lets say your right.
    how does the white man bringing ? ? into the states have anything to do with why rappers love the white man? remember, the topic of this thread?

please explain
  • Blackabar
    Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    ok, lets say your right.
    how does the white man bringing ? ? into the states have anything to do with why rappers love the white man? remember, the topic of this thread?

please explain

Don 't take my word for it, listen to the white middle aged dude in the video who ADMITS it. YOUR people even admit it ? !

And, if the CIA is bent on destroying the black community, they are a part of our government which controls the media.

Connect the dots, and you'll be frightened for your life when you realize what this country does to voices of dissent.

Kennedy aint wanna go to war in Vietnam, and he was givin black people rights.

What happened to him? According to the government, a SINGLE bullet ... you know what, I'm wasting my breath.

Go back to listenin to Eminem
  • mattee c
    mattee c Members Posts: 693
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ok, lets say your right.

please explain
    I don't think that has anything to do with it. The introduction of ? into poor communities definately influenced rap music though, as far as subject matter. Never before had any genre of music talked about drug use / sale, in such detail. Up until the late 90's, most rap groups were signed to major labels owned by people like David Geffen, Clive Davis, etc. So in that sense, the "white man" did profit.
  • nyst8ofmin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    , I'm wasting my breath.

thats funny cuz you aint saying nothing. your trying to make your point using youtube videos to describe where you stand.

and your calling me names.

and your assuming that i listen to eminem.

how much bull ? has to come out of your mouth before you realize that its all b.s.

i asked you two questions which you still havent answered.

its cool tho. this 'cointelpro ni99a' will survive.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thats funny cuz you aint saying nothing. your trying to make your point using youtube videos to describe where you stand.

and your calling me names.

and your assuming that i listen to eminem.

how much bull ? has to come out of your mouth before you realize that its all b.s.

i asked you two questions which you still havent answered.

its cool tho. this 'cointelpro ni99a' will survive.

Let me break it down for you:

White corporate ? saw JUST how much money could be made in hip hop. They saw what TYPE of hip hop was makin the most money. Once these white ? got control of rap, and "partnered" with labels, ALL they did was promote simplistic violent, sexist, anti black nationalist music.

So, if you Dead Prez, you can't get airplay on MTV or BET, nor RADIO play. Got it?

If you Waka Flocka, you golden. If you Ras Kass, you might as well get an Associate's Degree and forget about music.

OR

Make up a dance, make catchy songs wit lyrics that destroy the black youth.

Got it whiteboy?
  • nyst8ofmin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    now try explaining that without using so many racial slurs.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Let me break it down for you:

White corporate ? saw JUST how much money could be made in hip hop. They saw what TYPE of hip hop was makin the most money. Once these white ? got control of rap, and "partnered" with labels, ALL they did was promote simplistic violent, sexist, anti black nationalist music.

So, if you Dead Prez, you can't get airplay on MTV or BET, nor RADIO play. Got it?

If you Waka Flocka, you golden. If you Ras Kass, you might as well get an Associate's Degree and forget about music.

OR

Make up a dance, make catchy songs wit lyrics that destroy the black youth.

Got it whiteboy?
    nah fam your argument is flawed more people in the "hood" listen to waka flocka soulja boy etc... its actually more white folk into that "conscious rap" and the only reason wacka flocka gucci etc sell is because it bumps in the club...people in the club aren't trying to hear that revolutionst ? ...
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nah fam your argument is flawed more people in the "hood" listen to waka flocka soulja boy etc... its actually more white folk into that "conscious rap" and the only reason wacka flocka gucci etc sell is because it bumps in the club...people in the club aren't trying to hear that revolutionst ? ...

Read the thread and you'll understand what I said about beats and hooks dumb ?

Dead Prez keeps their verses revolutionary, but make the beats and hooks commercial= win

Let that marinate son
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mainstream music does suck. You are right about that. If your kids are stupid enough to let the media raise them, then that sucks too.

And dude that is hollywood period. Look at movies. Asians are usually some super violent martial artist knowing killers or nerds. Arabs are usually either terrorists or living next to terrorists in fear. People with British accents are often smarter than their American counterparts. White CEOs are usually some diabolical ? who just can't make through a day without being corrupt.

It's really simple. If you have millions of people buying ? then you sell ? !! You don't try to get on some moral pedestal and sell ? that won't make half of your current profits. Do I like it? No. I hate mainstream music. ? sucks. But it is what it is. It won't change until the consumer change. The people get dumber, then so does the music. The people smarten up, then so does the music. Mainstream that is.
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dead prez aint revolutionary... you want to start a real revolution ? need to start taking care of they seeds and stop worrying about white people. while dead prez gloryfiyng ignorant behavior which causes more broken families and pseudo revolutionaries...
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mainstream music does suck. You are right about that. If your kids are stupid enough to let the media raise them, then that sucks too.

And dude that is hollywood period. Look at movies. Asians are usually some super violent martial artist knowing killers or nerds. Arabs are usually either terrorists or living next to terrorists in fear. People with British accents are often smarter than their American counterparts. White CEOs are usually some diabolical ? who just can't make through a day without being corrupt.

It's really simple. If you have millions of people buying ? then you sell ? !! You don't try to get on some moral pedestal and sell ? that won't make half of your current profits. Do I like it? No. I hate mainstream music. ? sucks. But it is what it is. It won't change until the consumer change. The people get dumber, then so does the music. The people smarten up, then so does the music. Mainstream that is.

You seem pretty intelligent, so I'm going to ask you this:

What good is achieving wealth at the price of your soul and the well being of your community?

Would you rather "get on a moral high ground" and make over $100,000 a year?

Or, would you rather be a soulless corporate ? and be a millionaire?

What's wrong wit making $100,000 a year? I came from poverty. Where YOU came from black man?
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dead prez aint revolutionary... you want to start a real revolution ? need to start taking care of they seeds and stop worrying about white people. while dead prez gloryfiyng ignorant behavior which causes more broken families and pseudo revolutionaries...

WTF?

Give examples to back ya claims up, cuz you lookin stupid right now!
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    for instance the song hell yea gloryfies criminal behavior..which if a "black man" partakes of he more likely than a white man who partakes in criminal behavior will end up going to jail for more time

I know a way we can get paid you can get down but you can't be afraid
    Let's go to the DMV
    And get a ID
    The name says you but the face is me
    Now it's your turn take my paper work
    Like 1, 2, 3 lets make it work
    Then, fill out the credit card application
    And its gonna be bout 3 weeks a waiting
    For American Express
    Discover Card
    Platinum Visa, Mastercard
    Cause we was spooked as ? like we's was targets
    Now we just walk right up and say charge it
    To the game we rocking brand names
    Well known at the department store chains
    We even got the boys in the crew a few things
    Po Po never know who to true blame
    Sto' after Sto' you know we kept rolling
    Wait two weeks report the car stolen
    Repeat the cycle like a laundry mat
    Like a glitch in the system it's hard to catch
    Coming out the mall with the shopping bags
    We can take it right back then get the cash
    Yea, get a friend and then do it again
    Damn right that's how we paid the rent
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the real revolutionary is the brother who lives in the community and takes care of his family and goes to work for a living
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^ That's about using the system that enslaved and ? us and eating off them

America deserves MUCH WORSE from us than credit card scams.

Why you so supportive of America and white bussiness interest, black man?
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^ That's about using the system that enslaved and ? us and eating off them

America deserves MUCH WORSE from us than credit card scams.

Why you so supportive of America and white bussiness interest, black man?

im supportive of anything that keeps brothers from today's slave trade known as the prison industrial complex...not all white people had slaves actually a majority didn't so save that using the system ? you talking about
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you dont want to work for "white business intrest" start your own business
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you dont want to work for "white business intrest" start your own business

He's a fraud.. that ? eats bean pies ? white women and eats pork, his best friend is name Bradley.. He says ? /sellout just to validate.. his "realness"
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? , who said I don't take care of my seeds?

Who said I aint an entrepreneur?

Why you makin negative assumptions about another black man? Why do you hate yourself?
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? , who said I don't take care of my seeds?

Who said I aint an entrepreneur?

Why you makin negative assumptions about another black man? Why do you hate yourself?

dude im not talking about you, im talking about ways we can improve the community without complaining about white folks, if you gonna hustle i dont agree with that but if you do invest money back into the community like the italians do..1st off im not black im mulatto and i dont hate myself
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You accuse them of making assumptions about you (valid) then turn around and ask why do they hate themselves? Not trying to make you the public target, but your views do seem to be pretty screwed, despite your belief (at least it seems) that you are one of the enlightened ones or something.
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    get it twisted i used to bump that dead prez ? hard...but when you get to a certain age you realize who the real revolutionaries are
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dude im not talking about you, im talking about ways we can improve the community without complaining about white folks, if you gonna hustle i dont agree with that but if you do invest money back into the community like the italians do..1st off im not black im mulatto and i dont hate myself

Say no more.

I know everything about people like you.

No wonder you so brainwashed.