Why Rappers Love The White Man So Much?

Options

Comments

• Blackabar
    Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The supplier isn't the problem, the buyer is. If I ? and put bread around it and you eat it? Who is at fault? YOU, for eating ? sandwiches. I don't deal with mainstream, other than a select few. The radio and TV suck at representing hip hop. No one is forcing any of us to listen/watch the BS. Honestly, the masses are too dumb for underground music. BET shot down a Little Brother video because it was "too smart" for BET. People try too hard with this white devil ? . You don't need a racist orchestra to conduct this symphony. Just consumers.

If you have the evil and narcissism inside you to motivate you to SELL ? sandwiches in the first place ... YOU are the problem!
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar wrote: »
    Devils will eventually reveal who they REALLY are when their ? infrastructure is spoken down on.

It's not even their fault. It's in their nature.

did you just lumped all white ppl into one category, as 'devils'?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    i cant really ride with that

Me neither.. he is missing alot of fact in the case..i would rather not even try to explain.. its all public record
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The supplier isn't the problem, the buyer is. If I ? and put bread around it and you eat it? Who is at fault? YOU, for eating ? sandwiches. I don't deal with mainstream, other than a select few. The radio and TV suck at representing hip hop. No one is forcing any of us to listen/watch the BS. Honestly, the masses are too dumb for underground music. BET shot down a Little Brother video because it was "too smart" for BET. People try too hard with this white devil ? . You don't need a racist orchestra to conduct this symphony. Just consumers.

If you have the evil and narcissism inside you to motivate you to SELL ? sandwiches in the first place ... YOU are the problem!
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Some of you acting all pure and ? . If I could sell bad music as a label head to the people and get millions. Why wouldn't I? Honestly, ? your living conditions. That has nothing to do with me. I'm rich ? !
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • theillestrator
    edited April 2010
    Options

If I can make millions selling ? sandwiches, then I'm not the problem. Those with their breath smelling like bowel movements are. And yes I would definitely sell them. Evil is only evil if seen that way.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    how you figure he is a klansman what evidence do you have plus what type of man spells come as ? especially wwhile talking to a bisexual

ha u caught me slippin lol....no ? lol dont get it twist'd & did u not hear this???????

da kkk n da D had a plan 2 ? da rap game & they pull'd it off wit da klansmen marshall matherz & da racist tapez is proof femz a klansmen n hiphop clothez...
    ? ?
    Really thats your best insult
    foh lame ass

yess ? u like ? n da ? ? .....
  • Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i cant really ride with that

Sean Bell was painted as a martyr when he was really a hooligan who could of killed people while driving intoxicated. Its sad that he died but he was not even close to being innocent. If someone is trying to run you over with a car, and you have a gun, you going to shoot at him?
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ha u caught me slippin lol....no ? lol dont get it twist'd & did u not hear this???????

da kkk n da D had a plan 2 ? da rap game & they pull'd it off wit da klansmen marshall matherz & da racist tapez is proof femz a klansmen n hiphop clothez...

yess ? u like ? n da ? ? .....

you must like dicc also
    white dicc to be specific cuz you keep Em's in your mouth
    lame ass
    aint nobody tryna hear that wacc ,usic you puttin up
  • Capo1
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Me neither.. he is missing alot of fact in the case..i would rather not even try to explain.. its all public record

So Sean bell was innocent?
  • Capo1
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Capo1 wrote: »

Also the police officers were black and hispanic yet white people got blamed for it. SMH....
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yall gonna let this boy talk down on Sean Bell?

Really? I mean, REALLY?

Wow.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Also the police officers were black and hispanic yet white people got blamed for it. SMH....

amother example of blaccs being racicts towards "racists"
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options

He didnt pull a gun.. he didnt even know they were cops
    .. they were detectives.. being ? does NOT warrant gunshots.. 50 gunshots.. he was tryin to escape thats why he hit the officers.. whom he didnt know was an officer
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A real ? exposes BET Uncle Toms:

Viacom is responsible for black images in the media.
  • Capo1
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He didnt pull a gun.. he didnt even know they were cops
    .. they were detectives.. being ? does NOT warrant gunshots.. 50 gunshots.. he was tryin to escape thats why he hit the officers.. whom he didnt know was an officer

Even if what you say was true (which ballistic reports proved that shots were fired from within sean bell's car) then how is the white man to blame?
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Even if what you say was true (which ballistic reports proved that shots were fired from within sean bell's car) then how is the white man to blame?

Who said it was the white man.. besides once you become a cop.. minorities become blue.. take what you want from that.

It was more about the culture of police brutality.. in NY anyway
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? ? was brought into the black community by white people.

Word to Larry Davis.
  • nyst8ofmin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A real ? exposes BET Uncle Toms:

Viacom is responsible for black images in the media.

yea, its not the people who perpetuate the stereotype (like you, calling ppl uncle toms or gee calling ppl rednecks and klansman), its viacom... blame viacom
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea, its not the people who perpetuate the stereotype (like you, calling ppl uncle toms or gee calling ppl rednecks and klansman), its viacom... blame viacom

Like Chris Rock said.. its the media... the media... the media is waitin outside lurkin in the bushes for that ass
  • nyst8ofmin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? ? was brought into the black community by white people.

Word to Larry Davis.

ok fine. you win. im sorry for my people bringing in ? ? . its all my fault, being white and all....

but seriously, wtf does this have to do with the topic at hand?....
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ok fine. you win. im sorry for my people bringing in ? ? . its all my fault, being white and all....

but seriously, wtf does this have to do with the topic at hand?....

Watch the first 3 minutes, and you'll see what it has to do with ... you know what, nevermind. You'll NEVER get it.

Get off this site. People like you aint welcome.
  • theillestrator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Whites abuse drugs more than blacks so what is your point? Stop trying to find reasons to place blame. May not be you, but I've noticed in my life that people who are always looking to point fingers live ? lives...the people who will blame the milk carton for the milk spilling even though they knocked it over. This we vs them ? gets you nowhere. Does racism exist? Yes. Is it prominent enough to stop me from doing what I want? ? NO!
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Whites abuse drugs more than blacks so what is your point? Stop trying to find reasons to place blame. May not be you, but I've noticed in my life that people who are always looking to point fingers live ? lives...the people who will blame the milk carton for the milk spilling even though they knocked it over. This we vs them ? gets you nowhere. Does racism exist? Yes. Is it prominent enough to stop me from doing what I want? ? NO!

Are you a black man?