Why Rappers Love The White Man So Much?

Options

Comments

• Blackabar
    Blackabar Confirm Email Posts: 444
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this is wrong because historically WASP's have degraded italians as well as white spanish and irish. i dont know any black people that hate theirself maybe you hate yourself

WTF that gotta do wit anything we talkin about?
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    because in one of the posts he said white ppl dont hate each other when that is not tru whites have historically discriminated against whites as well
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whites have killed more living thngs than any other people on the history of the planet.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^TRUTH

That cant be refuted
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whites have killed more living thngs than any other people on the history of the planet.

where did find this "fact"
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it is fact but go ahead and live in your fantasy world. you sheep can remain sheep forever, i'm good.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    listen 2 this klansmen marshall matherz callin LAURYN HILL a RACIST.....

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhzEN0PMJl6KreeW2n

THIS KKK REDNECK MARSHALL MATHERZ HAS LOST HIS MIND SPEAKIN ON SUM RACIST ? I SWEAR HIPHOP LOST LETTIN DA KKK TAKE OVA..
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it is fact but go ahead and live in your fantasy world. you sheep can remain sheep forever, i'm good.

lool dude i want to know where you get your facts from i want to learn more about this "fact" last I checked Africans were killing each other before whites , romans and other whites were killing each other as well as the asians so im just wondering about your"facts"
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "africans" also been on the planet longer than whites, and when you talk about living things , the "white" man or so called white man has killed more living things in the history of the earth, in his short history.

laugh out loud all you want, you are the one who is asking for facts.
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "africans" also been on the planet longer than whites, and when you talk about living things , the "white" man or so called white man has killed more living things in the history of the earth, in his short history.

laugh out loud all you want, you are the one who is asking for facts.

dude give examples instead of broad statements...
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no

you give examples

give me facts

prove me wrong if i'm so wrong

can you?
  • redhandedbandit
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im not saying you are wrong im saying that i do not know and i damn sure am not gonna take one persons comment on a message board as "truth" thats why i was asking you to cite or show me something
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you don't have to take my word, do like i did. do the knowledge. find out whats really going on, learn real history not HIS-STORY.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lool dude i want to know where you get your facts from i want to learn more about this "fact" last I checked Africans were killing each other before whites , romans and other whites were killing each other as well as the asians so im just wondering about your"facts"

Uh huh we know what you're about.

lemmings1.jpg
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    White People = Money.
  • Monizzle
    Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this thread shows just how some insecure brothas are just ? when it comes to race relations and rascism. The whole point of actual instances of racism is to make people PARANOID and cry wolf about every little thing. Then you get people ? about eminiem being a racist ass red neck on every thread. Some of yall people need to watch american history x and understand life is to short to be worried about every little piece of hate in this world. I have grown up black in a white suburb and have been called a ? playing hockey on the ice because i was actually beatin the white kids at their own game and my lil brotha had to go through the same thing. But we manned up and took the high road and laughed at his ass instead of fighting back which only puts you down to their level. You cant judge every person of a race because of certain people from that race. Stop ? about the white man this or that and just live your life and grow the ? up. Why you think the black panthers couldnt change ? with violence but MLK did so much with peace and perserverance? Close thread......
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and what happen? they shot the ? out of MLK. shut the ? up.
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Monizzle wrote: »
    this thread shows just how some insecure brothas are just ? when it comes to race relations and rascism. The whole point of actual instances of racism is to make people PARANOID and cry wolf about every little thing. Then you get people ? about eminiem being a racist ass red neck on every thread. Some of yall people need to watch american history x and understand life is to short to be worried about every little piece of hate in this world. I have grown up black in a white suburb and have been called a ? playing hockey on the ice because i was actually beatin the white kids at their own game and my lil brotha had to go through the same thing. But we manned up and took the high road and laughed at his ass instead of fighting back which only puts you down to their level. You cant judge every person of a race because of certain people from that race. Stop ? about the white man this or that and just live your life and grow the ? up. Why you think the black panthers couldnt change ? with violence but MLK did so much with peace and perserverance? Close thread......

Dawg, if you too much of a ? to stand up to white people callin you a ******, then why would ANYONE listen to you?

You not even a real man.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar wrote: »
    Why is every commercial, mainstream, corporate radio rap song about killin our brothers, treatin women like objects, and spending money on cars, liquor, jewelry and clothing brands all owned by white people?

Because it sells.

If Dead Prez had beats by Zaytoven and Bangladesh, and wrote catchy hooks, they'd be on the radio too.

Why? Because Clear Channel don't care about the message. If it sells, we get more of it.

So, why don't backpack underground MC's keep their verses as they are, but switch up they style of beats and hooks?

It's that simple.

The white man don't care if the message is positive or negative cuz at the end of the day he gonna make the MOST money off hip hop.

Ya feel me?

? please.

You think if Hiphop music was talking about killing white people and pimpin on white ? the "whiite man" wouldnt care??
    Do you think if Hiphop music was about econmic empowerment and cultural awareness white people would invest in it or white kiids would buy it...hell naw.

Maiinstream HipHop is one big commercial to sell products and promote criminality but the focus should be on products that we own.

? the kracker and any ? that sides with him or tries to divert attention away from him when we aim at him.
    We need to understand that he is our mortal enemy and he will continue to exploit us and oppress us untill we learn to be ourselves and accept our own....
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    ? please.

You think if Hiphop music was talking about killing white people and pimpin on white ? the "whiite man" wouldnt care??
    Do you think if Hiphop music was about econmic empowerment and cultural awareness white people would invest in it or white kiids would buy it...hell naw.

Maiinstream HipHop is one big commercial to sell products and promote criminality but the focus should be on products that we own.

? the kracker and any ? that sides with him or tries to divert attention away from him when we aim at him.
    We need to understand that he is our mortal enemy and he will continue to exploit us and oppress us untill we learn to be ourselves and accept our own....

real talk h-rap...but as long as da klansmen marshall matherz is fuuukin up hiphop hiphop will neva b seen as a black culture again

^^ just listen 2 that skit that ? is eyebrow raisin how suge predict'd that da kkk was gonna takeova hiphop...
  • Blackabar
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    ? please.

Yo, I respect yo opinion my brotha, but at the end of the day, the white man is makin the MOST money off of mainstream hip hop, so they dont give a ?
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thats some real ? H-rap, they wouldn't push ? if they was on some other ? . it wouldn't benifit them in no way.
  • theorynbt
    theorynbt Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is a funny ass thread. We got a couple of young professor griffs in here mixed in with some e-eazy e's and some ybt's, etc. LMAO.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nah "? " i'm me
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blackabar wrote: »
    Yo, I respect yo opinion my brotha, but at the end of the day, the white man is makin the MOST money off of mainstream hip hop, so they dont give a ?

You have to understand the nature of the white-man, his greatest fear is that you will come into knowledge of self and learn how to do for self, and if HipHop was the primary source of unifying Black people on how to do that ? , it wouldnt be within his best interest to promote or invest in you learning how to do that....because we could cut his ass out the equation.

He will allow you to have an independant label but he controls the distribution, he will give you millions of dollars but send you to the Jewelry store and get half of it back when you purchase the blood diamonds for your necklace and bracelet....

He is a parasite that lives off of our energy like a Vampire....we are the battery that makes this machine move, our music, our, dance, our humor, our creativity, our swgger, our fashion, our athleticsm...we are the #1 source of entertainment for the Kracker, weather its LiL Wayne, Obama, Lebron James, or Oprah Winfrey we are the SOUL that they worship....

I agree wiith GEE, Emenims domiinance signified the death of HipHop as we know it...a hijacked culture controlled by white wer a a record deal is based on how successful and popular a criminal you are.