Successful Black Women Having A Hard Time Finding Black Men Set To Air On ABC Tonight

Options

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »

Sad face

L O L smiley face

that's got to be a MLV for me typing that
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Got damn, a fist-fight bought to breakout in this mufucka.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why do these specials keep coming out of Georgia? Not all black women in GA are single and miserable. The ratio of straight BW- to- straight BM is so skewed, it's too easy to make that case but that doesnt mean it's representative of Black women as a whole. This sh*t is old.
    PS- I really hope Steve Harvey is not participating
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so you're broke and stupid

last time I checked all shades included black

I ? white/Asian/black/Hispanic men because I like ?

just like you

how can i like ? when i hate my own? yeah black comes in all shades but you dont do all shades you just do white. stop beating around the bush and admit you rather be white. ole bernie mac ? . i hate my black gums.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ Rodney ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I swear black women always have issues. If it's not herpes, it's ? . If it's not abortions, it's single mother issues. my ? . this ? needs to stop.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    haute he does have a point you are a dumb female
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    how can i like ? when i hate my own? yeah black comes in all shades but you dont do all shades you just do white. stop beating around the bush and admit you rather be white. ole bernie mac ? . i hate my black gums.

but I have dated and would date a black man

and I've never said otherwise

? is you ? with the good ? ???

Because you hella confused

I loooooove my soft chocolate ass
  • texas409
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why do these specials keep coming out of Georgia? Not all black women in GA are single and miserable. The ratio of straight BW- to- straight BM is so skewed, it's too easy to make that case but that doesnt mean it's representative of Black women as a whole. This sh*t is old.
    PS- I really hope Steve Harvey is not participating

i think they did it there because there are alot of successful black women there they just wanted to get their point of view
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Surprised this was not a all_reason or Malik production based thread.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I swear black women always have issues. If it's not herpes, it's ? . If it's not abortions, it's single mother issues. my ? . this ? needs to stop.

It will stop when black women choose to stop embracing these issues...........
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Steve Harvey just doing this ? to simp on all of these cougars.

? is pretty obvious.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    [IMG]http://bourgy.com/images/not_this_? _again.jpeg[/IMG]

• sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    this ? gonna be 100% pure comedy son. pure comedy. I give it 10 minutes before someone says "they intimidated *cue finger snap and neck roll*

I gotta hunnid on it

Agreed. They'll come in the thread saying "not all black women are like that" or "have you met every black woman" all the while justifying every stereotype brothas already have about them.........
  • texas409
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well nobody is perfect man or woman so i dont see how one group can worry about another so much when we all have ? we need to get together
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    but I have dated and would date a black man

and I've never said otherwise

? is you ? with the good ? ???

Because you hella confused

I loooooove my soft chocolate ass

well since you put it like that, can i taste that choclate ass.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    well since you put it like that, can i taste that choclate ass.

lmao^^^^^

smh

This ? ..........
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Agreed. They'll come in the thread saying "not all black women are like that" or "have you met every black woman" all the while justifying every stereotype brothas already have about them.........

like i said son, straight comedy. you can't even make a negative comment against a ? without being called a woman hater or bitter lol. i remember my ex told me i was bitter cause i told her the reason these hoes can't get a man is cause they're ? up. i'm like how am i the bitter one when you tell me everyday all the women in your family ? they can't find a man?

ima dvr the ? and watch over and over again with a cold glass of lemonade and some hot wings
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    like i said son, straight comedy. you can't even make a negative comment against a ? without being called a woman hater or bitter lol. i remember my ex told me i was bitter cause i told her the reason these hoes can't get a man is cause they're ? up. i'm like how am i the bitter one when you tell me everyday all the women in your family ? they can't find a man?

ima dvr the ? and watch over and over again with a cold glass of lemonade and some hot wings

Yeah bruh, we're playing chess, they're playing checkers. By the way, pass me some hot wings,lol..................
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've noticed that none of the complains or issues that black women gripe about have anything to do with educated or successful black men...well other than they out here with other races or women...but we all know the reason thats the case...they complain about men being in jail,not taking care of their kids,not having no job, and nonsense like that...so my question is...why are u checkin for those guys? Those arent complaints that apply to educated bruhs...those are complanaints against the exact type of man u claim u dont want....so why do u keep going for them? Men we separate ourselves from the nonsense we know there are blk men and then there are ? ...? stay chasing the ? but complain about black men as a whole as if they are even checkin for decent blk men to begin with...and they also think that the decent bruhs are supposed to compete with the ? for them...wtf kinda logic is that idk
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    I've noticed that none of the complains or issues that black women gripe about have anything to do with educated or successful black men...well other than they out here with other races or women...but we all know the reason thats the case...they complain about men being in jail,not taking care of their kids,not having no job, and nonsense like that...so my question is...why are u checkin for those guys? Those arent complaints that apply to educated bruhs...those are complanaints against the exact type of man u claim u dont want....so why do u keep going for them? Men we separate ourselves from the nonsense we know there are blk men and then there are ? ...? stay chasing the ? but complain about black men as a whole as if they are even checkin for decent blk men to begin with...and they also think that the decent bruhs are supposed to compete with the ? for them...wtf kinda logic is that idk

it's the exact same thing as these dudes crying about all the women out here are washed up, got 4 kids, and are damaged goods....

ppl who are constantly complaining are normally checking for the wrong type of ppl to begin with...

that ? is hilarious......hilarious.....

women who got their ? together find this ? hilarious..
    and men who got their ? together find it just as funny..
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    it's the exact same thing as these dudes crying about all the women out here are washed up, got 4 kids, and are damaged goods....

ppl who are constantly complaining are normally checking for the wrong type of ppl to begin with...

that ? is hilarious......hilarious.....

it is funny...but its tiresome hearing the same complaints from people who just dont seem to get it...or are belligerent as hell
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

Bingo .
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    it is funny...but its tiresome hearing the same complaints from people who just dont seem to get it...or are belligerent as hell

lol, they needa just start handing out those church fans with the shaqface on them....