Successful Black Women Having A Hard Time Finding Black Men Set To Air On ABC Tonight

Options

Comments

• sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    On some real ? .....even Im getting tired of this subject....The Media is straight milking this ?

Of course the media's milking it bruh, they know that black people are profitable...........................
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Vaseline? Check
    vaseline.jpg

Lemondae? Check
    lemonade.jpg

Hot wings? Check
    HotWings.jpg

It's finna be a hot summer ? !!!!!!!! I might ? around and put an umbrella in my ? .
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Sweets...the same can be said for any number of women. Its not just excluded to black women. It just so happens that it's cool to ? on the black woman, and always have been. Black men have songs out that say "? ain't ? but hoes and tricks" Whites have songs out that talk about how precious and pure their women are....yet, the same precious and pure women they make ballads about were sucking off the offensive line in hopes of being the "one" when that ? mandigo signs on with a Pro team. So you see, its always been a certain disadvantage to being a black woman in America no matter what she does, says, or shows. Don't matter what the color, every woman has done something in her past that isn't too Mary Mother ? like. Keep thinking that since she isn't black, she's wholesome. Psh.

lol ? outta here with that ? . you actin like as SOON as that song come in on the club these ? ain't the 1st to run out on the dancing floor screaming "GIRLLLLLL THAT'S MY CUT!" ? your ass was prolly jammin to it in your ride when the song was hot. quit playin the victim card hoe and take some damn responsibility for your miserable existence of a life. Like I said earlier, if your ass can't get a man ? it's your fault. Maybe it'll be when you're 90 years old and your ovaries done dry rotted that you'll be like "damn, maybe I did ? up....." Until then t minus 50 minutes until the greatest comedic show in the history of planet earth!!!!!
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Of course the media's milking it bruh, they know that black people are profitable...........................

yep, finally a ? got it right. you know how much ad revenue they get from these types of shows? LMAO this ? steve hustling books and making bread off of it. The easiest way to make money is to create and illness, then sell the solution. And they gonna keep creating the image of all these broads got Oprah Winfrey money, Martha Stewart home making skills, Beyonce body, and claire huxtable motherly instinct, and keep teling them the reason you can't get a man isn't your fault................but if you wanna get one, buy my book and tune in tomorrow at 9PM for the answers!

lol and these ? eat that ? up
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    yep, finally a ? got it right. you know how much ad revenue they get from these types of shows? LMAO this ? steve hustling books and making bread off of it. The easiest way to make money is to create and illness, then sell the solution. And they gonna keep creating the image of all these broads got Oprah Winfrey money, Martha Stewart home making skills, Beyonce body, and claire huxtable motherly instinct, and keep teling them the reason you can't get a man isn't your fault................but if you wanna get one, buy my book and tune in tomorrow at 9PM for the answers!

pretty much...its sad...because its not even that difficult. Just stop being a ? . Find you a dude early on. Not every woman is meant to be with a ballin ass ? . Women complaining they alone. Men complaining they not getting no ? & they both living in the same Apartment Complex....SMH.....just silly. (And Scene!!!! Please Exit The Auditorium)
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options

Aint that the truth. Most black women think they are a queen when in reality they act like the court jester. Yeah, "Stephanie" Harvey knows what she's doing alright. As I said before, these women want a good brotha to wife them up, when they can't even master being a loyal girlfriend....................
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    pretty much...its sad...because its not even that difficult. Just stop being a ? . Find you a dude early on. Not every woman is meant to be with a ballin ass ? . Women complaining they alone. Men complaining they not getting no ? & they both living in the same Apartment Complex....SMH.....just silly. (And Scene!!!! Please Exit The Auditorium)

man the easiest way to get some ? is to just take it. sometimes you just gotta run up on a ? . ain't nothin wrong with that, they'll respect you more cause of it.
    Aint that the truth. Most black women think they are a queen when in reality they act like the court jester. Yeah, "Stephanie" Harvey knows what she's doing alright. As I said before, these women want a good brotha to wife them up, when they can't even master being a loyal girlfriend....................

man i got all kinda stories of hoes who complain about they can't find a good man and I'm like "you can't see why not?" This one ? was so nasty and lazy she'd let her daughter ? on the carpet because she wouldn't ? train her or change her diaper. this other ? i knew the 1st time we met was like come over 12am while my 3 year old son asleep in the next room and wanna ask me "since i'm good with computers, can you help my find my baby daddy cause he won't pay child support." this other ? i know was a good 50 pounds overweight, stunk of cig smoke, had no job, car, lived at her moms crib in the projects, and couldn't figure out why only ? ass ? ? with her. another ? was mad i wouldn't wife her up and wouldn't be honest enough to understand she was ugly as sin. this other ? ran off every ? that ? with her in under 90 days. white cats, jewish cats, old cats, young cats, africans, americans, even african americans lol. i sit back and look at some of these ? that i know personally and i'm like.......? why would any ? half way decent want you?
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The special on nightline is on now. This is laughable. All these hoes that look like Grimace are wondering why they can't land an Adonis.........................
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ grimace

Yeah, bro, and they got Sherri Shepherd from the view on the panel lamenting why she can't get a good man, but on the view a few weeks ago, this is the same woman that claimed that she had so many abortions in her day that she lost count. Her and Jacqui Reid's statements are proving our point about black women...............................
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    It's always the Females fault on the IC.... never change

Stop ? .
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it upsets me me that people are willing to get on tv and talk about this

i hope you wont be one of them ladies in the future
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Is this Steve Harvey's daughter?

3.jpg1.jpg7.jpg
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What's funny is, after that "seminar", all those women will still be searching for a man for years to come...........................
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Is this Steve Harvey's daughter?

3.jpg1.jpg7.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised, "Stephanie" Harvey's a simp so he would very likely wife hoes and spawn jumpoffs.......................
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah, bro, and they got Sherri Shepherd from the view on the panel lamenting why she can't get a good man, but on the view a few weeks ago, this is the same woman that claimed that she had so many abortions in her day that she lost count. Her and Jacqui Reid's statements are proving our point about black women...............................

the funny part was when she played hill harper. cause he was on the bus. and i knew they was gonna bring up white women, ? , in prison, etc. LOL. These broads is really delusional man. I keep telling y'all ? not to give these hoes a platform to speak on, but y'all don't hear me though.....
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im not ? i didn't type a full length paragraph how dudes is this and dudes are that.... i just stated what it is it's always the females fault when it comes to these issues. The men don't need to change just the females....

considering the females are the ones complaining about being single.........yeah lol. until you start to have 30 exposes a month about ? mad cause they can't get no ? , there's no need to change ? .
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Naya wrote: »
    Yup...lets just talk about how black women's standards are too high...instead of tackling the root of the problem which is WHY there aren't enough successful black men to choose from in the first place.....why are the college rates so skewed...no one wants to talk about that....black women, #cantwin

LOL I was hoping someone would bring this up. Do you know the income statistics for black men vs black women in this country?

On avg black men make 12% more than women.
    There's 75% more black women below the poverty level than black men
    There's 21% more black men in the 50-75k income bracket than black women
    There's 57% more black men in the 75k+ income bracket than black women.

LOL like I keep saying to y'all ? man, STOP GIVING THESE HOES A PLATFORM TO SPEAK!!!!

But let me guess, that's all irrelevant right. SMH, the problem with y'all ? is y'all deal too much in rhetoric. Until you leave fantasy land and start to be a bit more realistic in the situation, you're gonna always be single and miserable. And on top of that, even IF I was to assume that all these ? isn't up to par financially, once you get to 75k in income, you make more than 75% of all Americans, including whites. If you need someone to make that much, you've just eliminated hundreds of millions of potential suitors. There's a reason why men date down financially. Because there's no one else at the top.....
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the funny part was when she played hill harper. cause he was on the bus. and i knew they was gonna bring up white women, ? , in prison, etc. LOL. These broads is really delusional man. I keep telling y'all ? not to give these hoes a platform to speak on, but y'all don't hear me though.....

Oh trust bruh, I aint gave these hoes a platform in years. I got my good woman, and I didn't have to have "swag" or "game" to get her..........................
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL I was hoping someone would bring this up. Do you know the income statistics for black men vs black women in this country?

On avg black men make 12% more than women.
    There's 75% more black women below the poverty level than black men
    There's 21% more black men in the 50-75k income bracket than black women
    There's 57% more black men in the 75k+ income bracket than black women.

LOL like I keep saying to y'all ? man, STOP GIVING THESE HOES A PLATFORM TO SPEAK!!!!

Straight logic....................................
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yup...lets just talk about how black women's standards are too high...instead of tackling the root of the problem which is WHY there aren't enough successful black men to choose from in the first place.....why are the college rates so skewed...no one wants to talk about that....black women, #cantwin

But black women can win, if they begin choosing winners..........................
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? , please go pay attentiion to your white wife and leave us alone. DAMN!!

You have yet to logically debate most of the points of the brothas in this thread, other than your current deflection................
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? , on avg. MEN make more than women in general...welcome to male privilege....you ain't saying ? .
    I'm not getting suckered into this bitter debate.....I'm not part of this problem, I know I will be set once I'm ready to settle down.
    For people who claim to be men some of you sure do love to absolve yourself of any responsibility....

And I don't know who you're calling a hoe...I'm not your mama, ? .

lol ? i'm callin you a hoe. I know men make more money than women, that's the whole point! The stats don't agree with the rhetoric.

Women: THESE MEN AIN'T ON MY LEVEL!!!!
    Longmeat: You do know men make more than women right?
    Women: WHO YOU CALLIN A HOE? YO MAMA A HOE!!!
    Longmeat: lol aight ? . Pops my colla, sips on my lemonade, takes the vaseline back out.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So I didn't watch the show. Was there any kind of constructive thinking, forward thinking or new ideas brought into the discussion? Or was it the same old stuff with no progress or effort @ reconciliation?
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A wise person told me never to argue with fools. I like to heed to that advice when on this site =]].

Considering the fact that you've done a lot of name calling in this thread, I highly doubt that the title fool applies to my end of the debate..........................
  • longmeat
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im not single... so i dont complain about that. BUT women and men are different chicks cant ? who they want when they want without putting that stamp of ? on them and dudes can. So of course they are goin to want to be in a relationship. Also women outnumber men in the world so if dudes can ? who they please with no strings attached and chicks want relationships who side is really in favor? PLUS alot of these black males are in jail so they are part of the population but not apart of society but females still catch backlash for ? with "Jail birds"

AGAIN, let's use some damn statistics in this ? . According the department of Justice, guess how many black men are in the "penal system" (which includes ? on parole, probation, and in local jail for ? and disorderly conduct). Less than 4%. If you were to assume ever single person incarcerated was a black male, it STILL wouldn't be more than 9% of the black male population. LOL what's next they all ? right? I got official numbers on that too. See I got tired of hear all the ? complaints that these hoes was giving so I went and just looked the ? up. LOL ? bless google mayne