Successful Black Women Having A Hard Time Finding Black Men Set To Air On ABC Tonight

Options

Comments

• freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    it's the exact same thing as these dudes crying about all the women out here are washed up, got 4 kids, and are damaged goods....

ppl who are constantly complaining are normally checking for the wrong type of ppl to begin with...

that ? is hilarious......hilarious.....

women who got their ? together find this ? hilarious..
    and men who got their ? together find it just as funny..

Bruh I can't even lie, I'm sitting at work giggling like a mufucka reading this thread....that ? said he gone watch that ? drinking a cold glass of lemonade and eating hot wings lol.

*Dead*
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bruh I can't even lie, I'm sitting at work giggling like a mufucka reading this thread....that ? said he gone watch that ? drinking a cold glass of lemonade and eating hot wings lol.

*Dead*

We don't giggle
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ill have my pop corn ready
  • freshfromatl
    edited April 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    it is funny...but its tiresome hearing the same complaints from people who just dont seem to get it...or are belligerent as hell

I gotta co-sign this ? . Both ? and ? act like they don't understand logical ? anymore. One of the first thing a human learn is; if you play with fire, your ass will eventually get burnt. If ? try to wife hoes, you're gonna take a L. If ? try to transform thugs, they ass gonna take a L. I mean this ? is as simple as 2+2=4.

It's good dudes out-here, aswell as good women. They're not hard to find at all. Take off your BET & VH1 prescribed sunglasses and you might see them.
  • freshfromatl
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    We don't giggle

? , a ? can't just go LOL at work man.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH @ fresh not participating in the hoasis.... ? ...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is getting repetitive, these women are picky and are looking for a man that fits their criteria to a T. So they have a hard time settling for what they feel is less.
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I gotta co-sign this ? . Both ? and ? act like they don't understand logical ? anymore. One of the first thing a human learn is; if you play with fire, your ass will eventually get burnt. If ? try to wife hoes, you're gonna take a L. If ? try to transform thugs, they ass gonna take a L. I mean this ? is as simple as 2+2=4.

It's good dudes out-here, aswell as good women. They're not hard to find at all. Take off your BET & VH1 prescribed sunglasses and you might see them.

co-sign.....
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ima make a prediction right now.

on the arguments the women gonna make. men in jail, with white women, intimidated, ? , and/or just straight dead beats.

a man gonna response and say something factual but negative about women then bam!!

YOU AIN'T BEEN WITH EVERY BLACK WOMEN!
    YOUR MOMMA BLACK!
    YOU JUST CAN'T HANDLE A STRONG WOMEN!
    YOU JUST A WEAK ASS ? !

the ? 's gonna be so glorious ima go to costco and get the economy size tub of vaseline and just beat off and tickle my ? for the whole show.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    lmao^^^^^

smh

This ? ..........

im being serious. im sorry for calling you a ? baby. i just need a women to complete me as yuourself so i can feel whole
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? , a ? can't just go LOL at work man.

Fine. You get a pass cause you the homie. Next time, we ain't having none of that sniggling going on
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fine. You get a pass cause you the homie. Next time, we ain't having none of that sniggling going on

lol..............
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Lol @ Giggle........
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »

on the arguments the women gonna make. men in jail, with white women, intimidated, ? , and/or just straight dead beats.

a man gonna response and say something factual but negative about women then bam!!

YOUR MOMMA BLACK!
    YOU JUST A WEAK ASS ? !

the ? 's gonna be so glorious ima go to costco and get the economy size tub of vaseline and just beat off and tickle my ? for the whole show.

lmao, u damn fool, i swear, lol
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Funny ? Simma!^^^^
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What is this an annual event now?
  • freshfromatl
    edited April 2010
    Options

Lol.........
  • freshfromatl
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol @ Giggle........

Damn...who dat in the avi?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who wants to watch some obsessive/cumpulsive over-achiever ? about not being able to find a man?

FOH with that tired ? ...

Those broads have probably passed up plenty of good men just bcuz a trait or two wasnt to her exact standards...

If folks got off that superficial ? , finding someone that makes you happy wont be that hard to do...
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »

YOUR MOMMA BLACK!
    YOU JUST A WEAK ASS ? !

LMAO!!!

* dead *
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn...who dat in the avi?

My next baby mama.... AK47!

Don't let that ? tell you NOTHING different...
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shows like this are depressing
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    With the number of the men out there thugging, rapping and disrespecting, no wonder many women find the dating pool lacking.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    With the number of the men out there thugging, rapping and disrespecting, no wonder many women find the dating pool lacking.

yo...go die somewhere....lmao
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ... damn they make it like black women against the world...